Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

....Bye... Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

....Bye... Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Bye...

+6
Frost
Caraway
Redstar
FabFur
Lilacstar
Auburnflare
10 posters

Go down

....Bye... Empty ....Bye...

Post by Guest May 14th 2012, 11:54

Hey, as you all know, this is Spiritstrike. I'll be following in my brother's pawprints, and leaving the site. I don't know if that makes you happy, or sad, but I've already made my choice, and nothing can change it. If it makes you happy, then I'm glad you're happy. If it makes you sad, I hope to see you again.

Personal Messages:

Kitty: Hey, Kitty! I don't know what to say... You're the best friend! You've always been by my side, standing up for me, no matter what! I'll always be thankful, and gracious for that. You are the best friend I could have! I'm sorry I haven't been the best friend for you... :/ I'm so sorry I couldn't be there for you or the Tribe. I wish I could be the Deputy. I tried to come on as much as I could, to be the Best Deputy, but... I just needed to leave. I hope you understand.. P.S.: LEAFPOOL SUCKS!

Dreamcloud: Dreamy! Lol, you've always been happy, and sharing laughs with everyone. You're probably the most positive person/ cat I've ever met! Thanks for all the laughs we shared! (: And I'm glad you get to be the Deputy of the Tribe! You deserve it more than I ever did! You'll make the best Deputy and leader!

Fabfur: Hey, dude! XP You've been very positive, as well. I'll definitely miss your jokes! Cool One of my coolest friends! You have definitely helped keep me standing. Always happy, I actually looked up to you. I thought you were one of the nicest, happiest people.

Honeystar: Hey.... Honey, you've always been very sweet, like honey. Lol! That's where your name comes from, huh? Or is it the cereal? XDD I've missed your company a lot; I'll miss you!

Lightningstar: Wow, you've always been joking and making people happy! We may not have talked a lot, but when we did, you sure made me smile! (: I'll see you on the Wolves Website, Eragon! Teehee.

Silentwolf: I know you wont see this, but it still means a lot to me. My old friend... I wish we were still in contact! You were my best friend ever...Even if you were only 12. You constantly kept me out of the dumps, and helped me stay strong. You always had a smile on your face, that brightened up my day. I wish we could talk again... Sad

Fang: hey, meh little brother! You are so fun to annoy.. It looks like your head is about to come off! But, no matter what, I love ya! Heheh...I'd never say that to your face, so here ya go!

Lunarlight: No matter what you think, I always admired you. I admired how you stood up for yourself. Maybe that's why I was so rude to you..I don't know. but I'm sorry for my rude behavior before. I'll miss ya

Stormheart: You were soo funny...and sarcastic! I'm glad I found someone who likes Breaking Benjamin! Very Happy See ya as a wolf, Storm!

Iceclaw: Even though we started out roughly, I'd like to think we've become kind of close friends. You were always so polite, and nice. It's funny to watch you and Fang together! It's like he makes you crazy when he's around... XD See you as my boss! (:0) Razz

Icetail: LOL...Nova is pretty much how we started talking. What a funny way to really talk to someone... XD "Little boy!" Was always my favorite saying for him. I never asked you what yours was...What is it? Thanks for the avatar you made, btw!

Skystar: hey!!! You were one of the people that was the most upset about me and my little bro leaving. (: That made me feel really appreciated, and loved! We had fun RPing!

Even if you aren't in the personal messages, you are very important to me! Thanks everyone for the time I had here!

Last edited by Spiritstrike on May 16th 2012, 13:11; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

....Bye... Empty Re: ....Bye...

Post by Auburnflare May 14th 2012, 16:40

You're fun to mess with! Very Happy OMG, YOU LOVE ME?! I thought you hated me because Mom and Dad like me more. Jk, jk.

ICETAIL LIKES NOVA?! OMGGGG! We should be friends...!

It's sad that her brother is the first one to post. Another reason why I'm leaving.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14205
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar May 14th 2012, 16:52

~Sorry I didn't post sooneer, I was at the docotors! Sad~

I'm sad to see you go, after all we were like best friends the moment we met! I remember how exicted you and I were to create the tribe! Razz Now those were the days! *sighs* I'll miss you both. But it was fun hangin' here together! But the good thing is we're all still in touch! I'm sorry to see you both go, but if it makes you happy, then who am I to complain?

Kittykitty! Razz
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5684
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur May 14th 2012, 16:53

Aww! Thanks Tiger! Smile I'll miss you too! Be sure to be on the other sites! Wink

@Fang, Hey! D:< I was eating lunch AND my brother was using the comp! D:< How was I supposed to get on? xP
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Koolest Kat !!!
WarriorPoints : 7011
Female Posts : 1133

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 14th 2012, 18:44

I will! Thanks, fab!

~I just wanna see if this works: ....Bye... A-katt10~

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar May 14th 2012, 19:31

WHY ARE YOU LEAVING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Everyone's leaving! URG! I miss everyone! I'll miss you SOSOSOSOSO much! Remember my positiveness and my epic-ninja-banananess!!!!!!!! I'll miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crying
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10212
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 14th 2012, 20:12

Miss you, too! But I'll be on as Gracesong on Ice's site!

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway May 14th 2012, 20:35

o.O well, i'm not sure what to say, cuz we don't know each other too well, but then again, i don't know anyone too well on the site. Razz if you decide to come back, maybe i could get to know you more once i stop being lazy and get my butt to RP. Very Happy but either way, the site won't be the same without your enthusiasm. i don't think i have enough of that to make something happier.
if this doesn't make sense, don't worry, i don't make sense. Wink
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33806
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 14th 2012, 20:36

Thanks, Cheesey! I always thought you were funny.. Razz

No one makes sense!

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar May 14th 2012, 21:31

I NEVER make sense! The only one who thinks I make sense is myself! Razz
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10212
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway May 14th 2012, 22:05

yeah, it's hard to explain a lot of things. xD i agree with your statement.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33806
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 14th 2012, 22:07

Thanks, Cheesestar! (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost May 15th 2012, 08:03

That was such a sweet thing to say, Spiritstrike! Cat Smile

This is the first time someone told me I was polite...

Err the Fang statement seems pretty true... hmmm *pokes Fang*

Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25632
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 15th 2012, 14:14

@Duskstar: Really? I always thought you were polite. See you as ice!

@Kitty: See you as Nonny!

@Dreamcloud: See you as Aja!

Can someone please delete my account? Thanks! Oh, but don't delete Fang's! He wants to come on occasionally to see people who don't go on Ice's site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart May 15th 2012, 14:55

Meh I have nothing really to say. >.< Thanks for the complement and I will see you on other sites, and I will stay in touch. (:

Talk to you later!
Stormheart
Stormheart
Loner

Custom Rank : Retired EdgeLord
WarriorPoints : 6740
Female Posts : 407

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar May 15th 2012, 18:30

Aw thank you. And my favorite saying will always be "LITTLE BOYYYYY!" I'll miss you Sad
Stop by my site every once in a while, okay?
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15906
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 15th 2012, 22:20

I will! But I can't remember the name, and I deleted all the history because I was watching Nova, and stuff...

Hey, I watched Seamus! He's funny! XDDD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 16th 2012, 11:19

Can someone please delete my account?

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar May 16th 2012, 19:11

Aww Spirit thanks but it was no big deal it was how i felt. And I hope I can see you on another site when I sign up. Love u as a friend.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Custom Rank : In Love
WarriorPoints : 8612
Female Posts : 1997

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe May 16th 2012, 19:22

Bye Spirit... See you on FOW!