Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

horses invade - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

horses invade - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

horses invade

+17
Carrot
The Fluff
Put_Name_here
Nightfrost
HappyCat
Catheart
Smallfang
LigneBleue
Emeraldmist
Hazeldust
Darkpaw
lizardstripe
Nyx
Icestar of ShadowClan
Greystripe
Caraway
Skittlestream
21 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

horses invade - Page 3 Empty horses invade

Post by Skittlestream May 12th 2011, 20:49

First topic message reminder :

Silverstream padded through the forest. All was quiet. Suddenly she saw a horse gallop by. a hungry dog followed. Silverstream Ran hoping the dog haddent seen her.

Cheesefur (sorry about god modding u) licked her lipps. She had foud a peice of a twolegs cheese! Tawnypelt sat near by grooming her fur. Silverstream shot into the camp as if a fox was at her heels. "Horses have raided the hunting grounds!" She panted. "Dogs are here as well. Noone's safe!"
Skittlestream
Skittlestream
Loner

Custom Rank : LORD OF THE SKITTLEZ
WarriorPoints : 10552
Female Posts : 3319

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

horses invade - Page 3 Empty Re: horses invade

Post by lizardstripe May 15th 2011, 15:32

Lizardstripe pounced as well together they unbalenced the dog.
lizardstripe
lizardstripe
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 5061
Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 15th 2011, 19:15

Suddenly, a patrol of RiverClan cats padded in to camp. "Icestar, have you seen Rainsplash? She went-" Brightstar trailed off. "Stonestream! Aspenfern! you two go help Greystripe with that dog. I'll see Icestar. Echosong, come with me!"The medicine cat and her leader raced off toward Icestar's den.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway May 15th 2011, 20:26

CHeesefur was in the medicine den in a flash.
"Whitefire! We need your help!" she called.
It was a while before Crystaldance and Whitefire appeared, but they were already prepared with the herbs they needed.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33829
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittlestream May 15th 2011, 21:35

Silver lay in the medison den. One ear was shredded, and all the hair of here tail had been ripped off. Blood swelled all over her.
Skittlestream
Skittlestream
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardstripe May 15th 2011, 21:49

~OUCH!~ "Hello Brights-" Lizardstripe was thrown off while greating her friends. Nothing heart too much. She got up to walk to the medison den. "Ouch." She fell to the ground. "I can't get up! I can't feal my leg! HELP!!" She screamed, helplessly.
lizardstripe
lizardstripe
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardstripe May 15th 2011, 21:49

~g2g add on~
lizardstripe
lizardstripe
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittlestream May 16th 2011, 12:19

Silverstream was surrounded by shinning cats. "It is not your time to join us." Cooed a tortice shell she-cat. "Go save Lizardstripe." Called a Grey cat with mangled fur. "Who are you?" Called Silverstream. "I am Spottedleaf." Called the tortice shell. "And I am Yellowfang." Grumbled the grey one. "Now go." Called Spottedleaf. Silverstreams eyes snapped open. She had talked to dead thunderclan cats! "I have to go." She called to Whitefire. She pushed her way out of the medison den before to medison cat could argue. She limped over to Lizardstripe and pulled her back into the medison den, gasping with effert. When they both were in the den, Silverstream collapsed in agsostion.
Skittlestream
Skittlestream
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway May 16th 2011, 21:06

~ i almost laughed at all the spelling mistakes. LOL!~
Cheesefur watched her clanmates in pain and raced outside. there weren't many warriors left, because most left to tend to the elders and queens, hoping to do something else that was not fighting. The dog was big and hairy, but a very easy target because of it's clumsiness. if she could just get enough cats to overpower him...
"Hey! Everybody! Help!" Cheesefur yowled.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan May 17th 2011, 10:09

~I acually did laugh. Sorry

Icestar bounded into camp, returning from a hunting patrol, only to find the camp had been invaded by dogs. "Starclan save us...." muttered Icestar. Anyway. "Rainsplash, go guard the nursery and elders with Greystripe. Whitefire, please start seeing to injured cats. All the rest of you- FIGHT!!!" Icestar rushed at the dog, and leaped at its chest. Stunned at the bold frontal attack, the dog paused, giving cats time to leap on its back and pummel the dogs spine with their sharpened hind paws.
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4835
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittlestream May 17th 2011, 12:11

~WAA! My spelling iz laughable!!!~ Silverstream watched as Whitefire treated Lizardstripes leg. "What's wrong with her leg?" She blurted out.
Skittlestream
Skittlestream
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkpaw May 17th 2011, 16:35

Meanwhile Darkpaw entered the camp with the rest of the riverclan patrol that had herd yellping. ~Thats how the riverclan cats got here~ He was instantly crushed as the dog found a spot to sit at. "Ahhh!" Cried Darkpaw. "He's crushing me with his enormous buttox!!!" Very Happy
Darkpaw
Darkpaw
Loner

WarriorPoints : 5096
Male Posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittlestream May 17th 2011, 19:42

~ Bite ~ "It looks bad..." Silverstream started. "What's wrong with her leg?"
Skittlestream
Skittlestream
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust May 17th 2011, 20:07

~So, we're in Shadowclan's camp, right? It would be great if I can come in like a rodeo, riding the horse and stomp the dog like a pancake. Alas, cats cannot do that. If I ever get a pet cat, I will try to train it to do that.~

Tawnypelt, who had been taking a swift patrol around the Shadowclan territory in case of more dogs, or horses, burst into the entrance, and was greeted by a huge, furless butt of a smelly mutt. "Gaahh!" She gasped, stunned by the horrible aroma. A hord of hissing cats surrounded the dark dog, who had small rivlets of blood dripping down it's side, but it still seemed angry and excited at attacking all the cats.

Tawnypelt paused-the dog didn't see her yet. If she pounced, then the dog might throw her off. If she grabbed it's tail, it might whack her off. If she crashed into him, he'll recover from the blow and rip her head off. If she clawed his side, he'll bite her neck off. Oh dear, she sighed. Then she noticed that the dog's buttocks, which had greeted her so painfully, were squishing something furry and black and white..."Darkpaw!" She exclaimed, grabbed the dog's skimpy tail and tried to pull the heavy mass of stinky muscle off the poor cat. The other cats started to help, clawing it's face and nipping it's sides-until it howled, and about five more smelly mutts came growling in, not as big as the first one, with thin grey pelts. This is not a good day. Tawnypelt sighed as the first dog turned on her and Cheesefur. "I wish I could've finished that cheese," Cheesefur whispered sadly.
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Custom Rank : WHAT
WarriorPoints : 9023
Female Posts : 1799

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 12,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway May 17th 2011, 20:43

~ i thought i did finish. oh well, the more the merrier Very Happy (not referring to the dogs~
(i almost laughed at the buttocks part! but there are people around so i won't)
No! Not more dogs! Cheesefur thought. She raced to the medicine den, where a huge brown and white dog with short ears was cornering the helpless injured cats.
"Whitefire!" Cheesefur yowled as she pounced on the dog's head. "Defend the injured cats!"
Suddenly the dog shook it's head and Cheesefur was slammed into a rock on the far side.
I'm seeing cheeses... she thought, dazed.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittlestream May 18th 2011, 12:07

~You are making me crack up! I laughed at the buttox part and You seeing cheeses! I am laughing so much it hurts! lol! ~
Silverstream limped over to the squashed Darkpaw. "You poor smushed thing," she teased. "You look like a pancake. AWE! Now I'm hungry. Come on." She pulled Darkpaw back to the medison den.
Skittlestream
Skittlestream
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeraldmist May 18th 2011, 12:51

~hehe Laughing ~ Emeraldmist pounced on the dog. She was thrown of and sat on. "What is it with this dog and sitting on cats?!?" Cried Emeraldmist.
Emeraldmist
Emeraldmist
Loner

WarriorPoints : 5037
Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan May 18th 2011, 15:14

Icestar leaped on the dog and tore its left ear. Blood dripped into its eyes, and the dog stood up and shook itself to clear it off. The blood splattered everywhere, but unfortunatly, so did Icestar. She hit the highrock with a thump and lay on the ground, dazed.
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4835
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust May 18th 2011, 15:38

Tawnypelt eyed the scene. Dogs were predictable, violent, and obeyed Twolegs. Unfortunately, none of those facts could help them in this situation, so she concentrated on the smallest dog, a peppy, tan-coloured mutt with large ears which was growling in front of the cats at the medicine den.

Stalking quietly in the midst of growling dogs and slashing cats (which was no small feat), grabbed the dog's thin tail in her teeth and pulled it to the ground. It yelped, then tried to twist around, snapping it's tiny white teeth, then Whitefire came and thrust a delicate paw of powdered herbs into the gaping mouth, and swiftly pulled her paw out again. In two confused seconds, the dog slumped over, unconscious. Tawnypelt gazed at the unconscious dog, thanked Whitefire, and then raced off to Cheesefur who was still lolling against the cold grey stone.

Pulling her denmate (clanmate?) towards the medicine den, lay her on a soft bed of moss in an out-of-the-way corner, then raced out again. "Cheese," Cheesefur mumbled as she ran out. Emeraldmist was caught under the first, fat black dog, her screeches muffled by the heavy behind of the mutt. Her leader, Iceclover was lying limply on the ground, with a brown dog leering over her. Gaaahh! Why do dogs hate cats so much! We're nice, fluffy animals! Go chase a rabbit instead!
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittlestream May 18th 2011, 16:34

~these posts are amusing... Bite ~ Silverstream ran out of the medison den. She didn't care if she was badly injured. "I'll get Emeraldmist!" She called to Tawnypelt, "You get Iceclover!" She ran to the dog sitting comfertabley on Emeraldmist, and jumped onto his face. This time she wouldn't let go untill the dog stood up. Emeraldmist and Silverstream pelted acros the clearing back to the medison den. Darkpaw, lizardstripe, Emeraldmist and herself were back in the den.
Skittlestream
Skittlestream
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkpaw May 18th 2011, 17:30

Darkpaw sat there waiting for something to happen.
Darkpaw
Darkpaw
Loner

WarriorPoints : 5096
Male Posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust May 18th 2011, 18:57

"Darkpaw!" Tawnypelt barked, racing over to their fallen leader. "Help!" Together they dragged a limp Iceclover into the medicine den, with about five other cats lying across the floor, with medicine cats from both Riverclan and Shadowclan tending to them frantically. Then Tawnypelt rushed out again to get revenge on the dog who harmed her leader. She hoped Darkpaw would follow her.

(BTW, Darkpaw, which clan did you apply for? It's kind of hard to include you in the RPG because you're name's still the default blue.)
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittlestream May 18th 2011, 20:58

~He's in Rverclan.~
Skittlestream
Skittlestream
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittlestream May 18th 2011, 21:09

Suddenly a dog bursted into the medison den.
Skittlestream
Skittlestream
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway May 19th 2011, 21:03

Cheesefur awoke shocked. What was a dog doing in the medicine den? Quickly, she jumped up and growled at the dog. it was an average brown dog, with floppy ears and a big black nose.
(omg i can't believe where this story's gone! i can't believe i came up with the original idea either...)
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by LigneBleue May 19th 2011, 21:10

LigneBleue est entré et a été frappé par une patte potelée. Elle fut bientot assommè.
LigneBleue
LigneBleue
Loner

WarriorPoints : 5114
Female Posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next