Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Severus Snape: The truth Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Severus Snape: The truth Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Severus Snape: The truth

Go down

Severus Snape: The truth Empty Severus Snape: The truth

Post by Lunarlight January 21st 2012, 20:26

The sad but true story of Severus Snapes: Harry watched as Severus killed Dumbledore. He was mad and sad. Harry sprung up his wand and screamed out the name of a spell. Severus used a defensive attack and reflected his move. Harry felt so mad. He knew one day he would pay! Two and a half years later: "Snapes, why didn't you kill Harry Potter?" asked Voldemort angrily? " I-I-He was to strong. I tried to-" Voldemort cut him of. " I don't care! Kill Harry!" " S-sorry sir, that may not help us." " I have heard enough! Evil pet snake, kill Severus!" The snake lunged at him, striking his throat severely. Two minutes later: Harry stared at Severus. He had Died! Something felt wrong though. He didn't feel so satisfied with his death. He recovered a tear from him. to see his memories. One hour later:He walked into the room and poured the tear in the cauldron. He stuck his head in it to the cauldron to watch his memories. He saw two girls. " You're stupid! Crazy! Freak!" The girl that was being yelled at was Severus's girlfriend. Sitting in a patch of grass watching the sky with his girlfriend said, " She was just jealous. Ignore people like that." Meanwhile in his later life memories Harry watched his and Dumbledore's argument. " " Severus Snape, You have to kill me. The prophecies say so." " Dumbledore, I don't want to kill you. Who will rule Hogwarts?" " I know who. But you must kill me! Please." " Fine. But don't make me kill anyone else." Harry had heard quite enough. He jumped out of the dream. Severus was a good guy!
Lunarlight
Lunarlight
Loner

Custom Rank : FINE BULLY ME
WarriorPoints : 8773
Male Posts : 1287

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9000

Back to top Go down