Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

What if Snowkit Lived? #4 Running with Time Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

What if Snowkit Lived? #4 Running with Time Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What if Snowkit Lived? #4 Running with Time

2 posters

Go down

What if Snowkit Lived? #4 Running with Time Empty What if Snowkit Lived? #4 Running with Time

Post by Brambleheart5 January 13th 2012, 10:32

Prologue:

Stormfur turned and dashed away as Pine looked up at him. What's happening? Does my son really have powers? He couldn't look back, he didn't dare. What if Pine wanted to hurt him? He wouldn't would he? Stormfur ran on and on. Once he was a short while away from the cave he sat down. What would he do? Lark was dead and Pine had powers, deadly powers. The sound of paw steps made Stormfur's ears alert. He gasped as Believe appeared her eyes shinning a bright red. Believe looked at Stormfur and growled.
"Listen, I-I don't want a fight." Stormfur said. "I was just passing through-"
Believe sprang at him hissing. Stormfur turned to run off but she grabbed him by his scruff. He felt a shock of pain and then fell to the ground. He felt his paws sting and he lost control of his body. He stood up and followed believe. No! Stop walking! He tried to yowl but couldn't open his mouth. What's happening? He only wished that none of this happened, Lark, Pine, Brook everything in his life. He wished he would of died instead of Feathertail. Everyone would of been better off.
Brambleheart5
Brambleheart5
Loner

Custom Rank : Undercover Ninja Kit
WarriorPoints : 4527
Female Posts : 47

Back to top Go down

What if Snowkit Lived? #4 Running with Time Empty Re: What if Snowkit Lived? #4 Running with Time

Post by Brambleheart5 January 13th 2012, 10:54

Chapter: 1 (Larkfeather's POV)

Larkfeather padded into the cave with a rabbit dangling from her jaws.
"Nice catch." Lionblaze said as he walked past her to Bramblestar's den.
Fadingclan had become a peaceful clan, rouges and loners that had come for shelter joined their clan making it bigger and stronger. Memories of the old clans and tribe slowly faded as time passed. Larkfeather dropped her rabbit on the well stocked fresh-kill pile then turned around to see Pinefur. Of course Pinefur still had his powers and they were a scar of the past to Larkfeather. Pinefur still thought of the clans unlike the others who just wanted to forget about the past.
"Hi, Lark." Pinefur still called Larkfeather Lark.
"Hi, Pinefur." Lark answered. Sometimes it got on her nerves when he called her by her old name. It brought her back memories. Memories she wanted to forget.
"Where's Jayfeather and Starpaw?" Pinefur asked.
Starpaw was a light brown tabby she-cat who was Jayfeather's apprentice.
"Probably in his den." Larkfeaher answered. "Why do you ask?"
Pinefur slowly lifted his front paw up to show a thorn in his pad.
"Pine-I mean Pinefur!" Larkfeather said. "Be more careful!"
"Well, later, Lark." He was about to turn and walk off when Larkfeather yowled,
"Stop calling me that!" She hissed. "That's not my name!"
"It is you name!" Pinefur spat. "The past isn't over just because you forgot!"
"It's gone." Larkfeather spat. "The clans, the tribe, Stormfur, everything!"
"No." Pinefur said then turned and padded away.
Larkfeather watched him go in silence then turned and dashed off to her nest grief swelling in her throat. She crawled into her nest.
"Brook, Stormfur, please come back." She whimpered. "I miss you so much."

Larkfeather woke up in her nest later and padded out of the den. She stopped as she saw Pinefur. He looked at her for a moment then padded away to talk to Firepaw, a bright orange tom that Graystripe mentored. Larkfeather turned around as she saw Jayfeather.
"Hello, Lark." He said his eyes shinning as if he knew something she didn't.
"Don't call me that!" Larkfeather spat.
"I know you're still grieving." He said passing briefly then going on. "We all are but are apprentices.."
"What about them?" Larkfeather asked.
"They're something else..." Jayfeather watched Firepaw talk to Pinefur.
"Like what?" Larkfeather was waiting for him to say more but he padded away.
Larkfeather watched Firepaw in silence as he bounded up to Graystripe.
"You ready to hunt?" Graystripe asked.
"Yeah, I'll catch a huge rabbit!" Firepaw said. "It'll be bigger than any of the others'"
He seems normal... Larkfeather thought glancing at Jayfeather's den. But maybe... She shook the thought away.
"Impossible." She said turning and padding out of the cave.
She had to focus soon Bramblestar told her he would let her get a apprentice. She had to act focused and calm if she wanted Snowpaw as her apprentice.

Brambleheart5
Brambleheart5
Loner

Back to top Go down

What if Snowkit Lived? #4 Running with Time Empty Re: What if Snowkit Lived? #4 Running with Time

Post by Brambleheart5 January 13th 2012, 11:20

Chapter: 2 (Pinefur's POV)

Pinefur sighed as Jayfeather pulled the thorn out of his paw. A trickle of blood came from the hole and Jayfeather went to grab some herbs. Pinefur had a thorn somewhere else, in his heart. Larkfeather couldn't hold on to the sweet memories that Pinefur couldn't let go. Pinefur wanted to remember his real name, he wanted to see his mother and hear her say it, he wanted to get to know his father more but he couldn't. But he knew that it wasn't over. Those cats, monsters whatever they were were still out there and so was his father. The thought that his father might still be alive made him smile.
"Ok." Jayfeather's meow brought Pinefur back to the present. "Now you can go."
Pinfur nodded and padded out of the den. He stopped as he saw Larkfeather. He turned away and padded up to Firepaw.
"Hi, Firepaw." He smiled at the young tom.
"Hi, Pinefur." Firepaw replied happily.
Pinefur could feel Larkfeather's gaze burning into his pelt as he talked with Firepaw. Soon Graystripe came and took Firepaw to hunt. Pinefur watched Larkfeather pad out of the cave.
"Impossible." She growled.
Pinefur was puzzled and quietly followed her out of the den. Larkfeather padded on in silence until she came up to a brook. Pinefur hid in some bushes as she glanced around then dipped her head back in a wail.
"Brook, Stormfur..." Her voice was full of grief.
Pinefur suddenly saw that Larkfeather clung to the memories more than him. Larkfeather sat down in silence looking at her paws as if she was lost in memories, sad, bad memories. Pinefur stepped out of the bushes.
"Why didn't you tell me about your grief?" Pinefur asked.
"Because." Larkfeather said in a weak voice. "I don't want you to feel the pain I feel."
"But I already feel it." Pinefur said. "We feel it together."
Before Larkfeather could answer a dark gray tom with glowing red eyes appeared.
"Stormfur?" Pinefur meowed standing up. "Is that you?"
"R-Run." Stormfur choked out before springing at Pinefur.
"No!" Larkfeather wailed. "Not you! No!"
Pinefur clawed at Stormfur knowing the horrible truth. Stormfur was being controlled. Stormfur tried to dig his teeth into Pinefur's throat. Larkfeather shoved Stormfur off of Pinefur.
"Run!" She yowled dashing off toward Fadingclan's cave. Pinefur followed her. This can't be! They're here. Pinefur knew that it wasn't over but one question remained: What were they? Larkfeather burst into the cave.
"They're here!" She screeched.
Everyone but the kits and once rouges yowled in fear. They knew what she meant. Stormfur burst into the cave a heartbeat later. Larkfeather whipped around and faced him. Lark, no! Larkfeather hissed and clawed at Stormfur. Stormfur raised a claw to strike at herLarkfeather's throat. Bramblestar sprang at Stormfur knocking him down. Pinfur closed his eyes, he knew what was coming. He opened them to see Stormfur dashing out of the cave. Bramblestar laid sprawled out blood coming from his throat.
"Get him out of here!" Pinefur yowled. "Hurry, before he wakes up!"
Some of the warriors took Bramblestar out of the cave and Pinefur followed them.
"Roll him down that hill." Pinefur ordered then said as the cats didn't do anything. "It's to late, Bramblestar is gone it's his battle now."
The cats pushes him down and they dashed back into the cave.
"What do we do?" Tigerheart said.
"I-I don't know." Pinefur said. "Run."
"Where?" Larkfeather asked.
"Somewhere." Pine said. "Far, far away."
Larkfeather looked at the exit to the cave as rain began to fall.
"P-Pine." She said looking at Pinefur.
"Lark." Pinefur smiled. "We can do this."
Pinefur and Larkfeather dashed out of the cave. The cold rain splattered on Pinefur's pelt as he and Larkfeather raced through the rain to the rouges camp. Pinefur exchanged a glance with Larkfeather as they stopped in the middle of the cold wet camp. It was empty.
"H-Hello?" Larkfeather said.
Believe appeared her eyes glowing a bright red.
"Save me." She moaned. "B-Before it's to late."
Larkfeather slowly backed away but Pinefur stayed where he was.
"We can't help you." He said calmly. "You have to fight it."
Believe's voice turned into a deep growl. "No one can stop us." She growled. "No one."
"No one bur the person you're controlling." Pinefur growled back.
"NO ONE CAN STOP US!" Believe sprang at Pinefur baring her teeth.
Pinefur heard Larkfeather screech as he felt pain strike his throat. "Lark...." He felt his strength melting away and his paws moved on their own. He stood up growling. I have to fight it! No! He followed Believe as she lead him to a den in the rouges camp. Larkfeather screeched but more growls sounded behind Pinefur, more monsters were coming. Believe whipped around and charged at Larkfeather who was focused on the other monsters. Pinefur charged with her. He tried to stop his paws as he leaped into the air his claws aiming at Larkfeather's throat.
Brambleheart5
Brambleheart5
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossfoot January 13th 2012, 16:14

Nice.But make sure NOT to double post.
Mossfoot
Mossfoot
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Angel of the shadows
WarriorPoints : 7100
Female Posts : 695

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Brambleheart5 January 13th 2012, 16:54

Thanks. Oh, sorry so that means I'm not supposed to post more until someone else posts first?
Brambleheart5
Brambleheart5
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down