Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Spiritpelt Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Spiritpelt Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritpelt

+3
Auburnflare
Scarlett
Spiritpelt
7 posters

Go down

Spiritpelt Empty Spiritpelt

Post by Spiritpelt January 5th 2012, 19:00

Name: Spiritpelt
Clan: FireClan
Mate: N/A
Kits: None
Parents: Violetnose and Sagetail-Both dead.
Littermates: Gorsewhisker (brother), Berryfur (sister), and Leafear(sister)
Mentor: Mosswing
Apprentice: None yet.
Hobbies: Sunning her fur outside the gorge, hunting, and spending time to herself.
Personality: Somber, reserved, understanding, loyal, caring, and willing to give it all for her clan.
Special Skills: Quiet Approach, Far-length Hearing, Experienced Jumper
Appearance: Short-haired silver fur with wide black striped that faintly fade to a dark gray. Has a solid black tail. Her legs are long but not too long, enabling her to jump with ease from cave to cave in the FireClan camp. Her whiskers are especially long, letting her see what cracks she can fit in if there was danger so that she can hide kits if need be. She does have small ears, but experiencing the many echoes in the gorge her hearing is super sharp and can pick up pawsteps a few yards outside the territory edge. She has golden yellow eyes that you can see in the darkest of places and a black nose that disappears when she curls into the shadows. Her voice is smooth, even with a hint of compassion but get her mad it becomes low and a bit scratchy.
History: Spiritpelt, for the longest time, remembers what FireClan was like before returning home and seeing what it turned into now.
In the past, FireClan was large, strong and full of life. When she was born, she remembered playing with her littermates and exploring every inch of the nursery cave over and over again. When it came time for her apprenticeship, she was mentored by the best warrior at the time, Mosswing, which meant that she held a big honor and a huge responsibility to do her best in training and not tarnish her mentor's reputation. Throughout her learnings and teachings, she always did her best and never once tried to embarrass herself and therefore embarrass her mentor. As she was made a warrior, the she-cat understood that her first responsibility was to her Clan and her Clan first. However, as time wore on, she always wondered what was beyond the gorge and beyond their forest. Telling no one of her daring plan, one night as the Clan slept she slipped away and wasn't heard from since. During her travels she saw all of the other Clans that were farther away, such as the icy mountains of IceClan, and even the mountain range that guarded the mighty Dragonclaw's den.
~*~
Deciding that it was time to return to her own Clan, Spiritpelt made the trek back home and when she returned, she was appalled at how much had changed. Her parents, her siblings, everyone she knew were gone. All that were left were her leader, Flameleaf, and a kit named Pheonixkit. When Skittlestar tried to tell her what happened, she refused to listen not wanting to know the details. She felt so ashamed that she vowed never to leave her smaller Clan, to always protect them and to never leave them again. Her once pleasant personality was replaced by the one she has today. But everyday, she is still haunted by her decision to explore and not staying to help her Clan stay as strong as they used to be.

Spiritkit
Spoiler:

Spiritpaw
Spoiler:

Spiritpelt
Spoiler:

Last edited by Spiritpelt on January 6th 2012, 15:48; edited 2 times in total
Spiritpelt
Spiritpelt
Loner

Custom Rank : Fire spirit
WarriorPoints : 4393
Female Posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Spiritpelt Empty Re: Spiritpelt

Post by Scarlett January 5th 2012, 19:02

This is great so far hun. How about a description and maybe a picture? Cat Smile
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433500
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare January 5th 2012, 19:14

She said it`s not all done, so I assume she`ll do it tomorrow, as her topic states so.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14207
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett January 5th 2012, 19:24

I know what it says. Im quite capable of reading (lol) its just a tip since I was curius about that.

Last edited by Snowlily on January 5th 2012, 20:56; edited 1 time in total
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433500
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway January 5th 2012, 20:53

i like the names in your profile. Very Happy your cat sounds pretty realistic, as if it could be a character in a book. nicely done xD i'm looking forward to what you will add.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33808
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritpelt January 6th 2012, 15:50

Alright, you guys, here is the rest of it. Read, enjoy, and plz tell me if there is anything that needs to be added. Thanks!
Spiritpelt
Spiritpelt
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare January 6th 2012, 15:59

That`s really good! I love the pictures! You have a good history, as well.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14207
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar January 6th 2012, 16:01

Wow! Shocked That history sounds deep. And it holds some truth to it too [when Skittlestar became FireClan's new Leader, all of it's previous members were (automatically?) erased, and none of them have returned since]. Love it Spirit. I can't wait for you to see what I've got [once it's been finished].
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10435
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by <3Swiftnose<3 January 6th 2012, 16:03

Wow that's alot! Good work! Smile
<3Swiftnose<3
<3Swiftnose<3
Loner

Custom Rank : Ke$ha Cat
WarriorPoints : 4664
Female Posts : 155

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 7000

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritpelt January 6th 2012, 16:23

Thanks, guys! When I was trying to figure out the history, I did get the feeling that somehow that most of the members went poof and decided to go along with that.
Spiritpelt
Spiritpelt
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker January 6th 2012, 16:45

Cool history! I like to detail!
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker