Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Lone Island- A Fanfic From Me Riversplash Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Lone Island- A Fanfic From Me Riversplash Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lone Island- A Fanfic From Me Riversplash

3 posters

Go down

The Lone Island- A Fanfic From Me Riversplash Empty The Lone Island- A Fanfic From Me Riversplash

Post by Lunarlight December 21st 2011, 08:10

Fanfic Below This

Eve- Storm's mate and past leader of The Clan Of Flames.She-cat
Storm- Eve's mate and past deputy of The Clan Of Flames.Tom
Coco- A cat who seems to have gone nuts from years of eating coconuts.Tom
Star- Coco's mate. She is usually loving and kind but is sometime overprotective.She-cat
Lone- A very quiet cat who wants to be left alone. Tom
Howdy- A young cat trying to encourage Lone to get up, and is very optimistic.Tom
It's based on two cats ( mates ) who get lost when they fall asleep, exhuasted, drift out to sea and end up on a small island. There, they must learn to survive.
Chapter one- The Fire

Eve woke up, exhuasted, to the smell of something burning. She opened her eyes to see a raging for around the clan camp. She then ran out of the den and ran to the exit. She then panicked, thinking where is Storm. She rushed back to the dangerous den and grabbed Storm by the neck and pulled him. "what are you doing to me?", he mumbled. She didn't reply; she just kept on dragging him away. Thinking that he was trying to get hurt, he bit her and ran off. Then he realized that it was Eve. He ran back and grabbed her by the scruff of her neck and pulled her out.Their clan went to the beach to continue sleeping. the couple decided to sleep on a huge piece of driftwood. Unfortunately, well they were sleeping the tide came out and them and the driftwood drifted out into nothingness. End of Chapter.
Lunarlight
Lunarlight
Loner

Custom Rank : FINE BULLY ME
WarriorPoints : 8764
Male Posts : 1287

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9000

Back to top Go down

The Lone Island- A Fanfic From Me Riversplash Empty Re: The Lone Island- A Fanfic From Me Riversplash

Post by Frost December 21st 2011, 08:16

I see that you're writing a fanfiction! Great job so far! Here's a tip for you... for your allegiances, it would be better if you add the description of the cats in the story~

If you'd like some tips and help, you can ask me! Razz
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25633
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

The Lone Island- A Fanfic From Me Riversplash Empty Re: The Lone Island- A Fanfic From Me Riversplash

Post by Lunarlight December 21st 2011, 08:20

Thanks, Iceclaw. I think I will write chapter 2 tonight Smile
Or perhaps in ten minutes. Sweat
Lunarlight
Lunarlight
Loner

Custom Rank : FINE BULLY ME
WarriorPoints : 8764
Male Posts : 1287

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar December 21st 2011, 09:41

Here I a few tipes to make It even better when you do your chapter put it in spoilers that way when you put up other chapter thank they won't get confused. But so far it is great and if you want you can also make a prologue the draws the reader attention before they read the chapters.If you have a prologue it tells what went on before this happened.Those are my suggestions. by the way it is very good so far keep up the good work.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Custom Rank : In Love
WarriorPoints : 8613
Female Posts : 1997

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down