Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Mission Impossible:10 days RPG - Page 5 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Mission Impossible:10 days RPG - Page 5 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission Impossible:10 days RPG

+8
Lilacstar
Frost
Icestar
Redstar
Birdstar
Hazelstar
Lightclaw
Mallownose
12 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mission Impossible:10 days RPG - Page 5 Empty Mission Impossible:10 days RPG

Post by Mallownose December 19th 2011, 17:36

First topic message reminder :

A pack of cats is preparing to die with the forest as badgers take over and destroy the forest. But they decided to send 10-15 cats to whipe out all the badgers. But if the cats fail to complete the mission, the whole cat world with crumble to dust! This is the time to fight back! This is the era of Mission Impossible:10 days!

My Cats

Name: Soul
Description: Large muscular black tom with orange,white, and brown spots along his pelt.
Eye Color: Blazing Amber

Name: Namia
Description: Small feathery white she-cat with silver markings along her pelt
EYe Color: Flaming Blue

Mission List:

Mission Leader: Soul (Mallowkit)
Second in Charge: Dare (Lightningstar)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Head Weapon Artist: Namia (Mallowkit)
Second Weapon Artist: Luna ( Kitkat18)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bounty Hunters: Titus (Lightningstar)
Bounty Hunter 2: Buddy (Kitkat18)
Bounty Hunter 3: Celsuis (Brightstar)
Bounty Hunter 4:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Navigation Expert: Ice (Applefur)
Navigation Expert 2:Argenta (Brightstar)
Navigation Expert 3:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Head Hunter: Flair (Hazelstorm)
Hunter 2: Blaze (Icetail)
Hunter 3: Rouge (Iceclaw)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANYONE CAN ROLEPLAY! PLEASE ROLEPLAY! Mission Impossible:10 days RPG - Page 5 861405

Last edited by Mallowkit on December 20th 2011, 10:32; edited 7 times in total
Mallownose
Mallownose
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : bootyful
WarriorPoints : 4809
Male Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Mission Impossible:10 days RPG - Page 5 Empty Re: Mission Impossible:10 days RPG

Post by Frost December 19th 2011, 23:14

( Hahaha my attack power is infinity! Razz )

Rogue leaped onto Sushi's back and pinned him down. Her chin grazed his fur when she mewed," I win."
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25642
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Mission Impossible:10 days RPG - Page 5 Empty Re: Mission Impossible:10 days RPG

Post by Lightclaw December 19th 2011, 23:16

(bleh Razz)

Sushi laughed good naturedly. "Good job."
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13707
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar December 19th 2011, 23:27

"Would anyone like to fight againist me?" Blazed looked around. Everyone seemed to have partners already. "If not, we could train on something else..."
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15916
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 19th 2011, 23:30

Rogue grinned at her best friend. "Don't worry!" she gave her a good-natured shove. "You're the best among us!"

"Practice session over! Let's go hunt!" The dark brown she-cat glanced at her teamates. "Anyone?"
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw December 19th 2011, 23:41

"Hunting sounds great!" Sushi smiled, his yellow eyes calm as ever.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx December 20th 2011, 09:41

Name: Celsius
Description: dark gray tom
Eye Color: ice-blue

Name: Argenta
Description: pale silvery she-cat
Eye Color: liquid amber
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38660
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 20th 2011, 10:23

kitkat18 wrote:"Sushi! Who do you like? You can tell me!" Luna meowed.

~I'm making another cat and he's not going to make it back!~
Name: Buddy (In honor of my dead cat)
Description: White and gray large manx
Eye color: Blue

~And Kittystar, it's Sushi, not Shushi.~
Is Buddy accepted yet? This was on page 4... so accept him already, Mallowkit!!! I've been waiting forever!
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10222
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Mallownose December 20th 2011, 10:34

There! Everyone has been added! Please take it easy on me today, I'm pretty sick! DX
Mallownose
Mallownose
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 20th 2011, 21:55

Lightningstar wrote:"Hunting sounds great!" Sushi smiled, his yellow eyes calm as ever.

Rogue purred. "Alright! You're in! Anyone else?" She shoved Sushi good-naturedly, her eyes shining. She was finally enjoying life.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 21st 2011, 11:08

Ice sat away from the group of training cats. Their wasting time. They need to focus for once and remember that were on a mission to kill the badgers Ice got to her paws and thought, If they dont want to fight those badgers and train like apprentices, I might as well fight them myself Ice padded out of the clearing swiftly. She tasted the air and scented a faint scent of badger. She padded toward the scent, it getting stronger by the second. M-maybe I should turn back? She thought. Badgers emerged from everywhere surrounding her. Ice unsheathed her claws. Too LATE! She thought panicked. Ice's eyes were wide with fear. A badger leaped toward her but she swiftly dodged out of the way and leaped on top of the badger's back slashing at its black and white pelt.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7826
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx December 21st 2011, 11:19

Celsius watched, a little bored. Can't we get moving? He glanced around, and spotted Ice stalking out of the clearing. Where's she going?! "Argenta, be right back. Alright?" Her sister nodded and turned back to the others. Celsius trotted after Ice, and picked up a fresh badger stench. "Ice!" he yowled, bounding forward. Judging by the stench covering the sent of about everything there were at least 5 badgers.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 21st 2011, 11:24

Ice pricked her ears hearing her name she lifted her head seeing Celsius. Before she could scream anything, another badger flung her off the other badger's back. She hit the ground with a loud thud. One badger slashed her pelt, the blood running thorough her white fur. Shakily, Ice staggered to her paws and raced forward diving under a badgers belly she clawed it belly fur and raced out from under the badger. "Help!" She called to Celsius and then leaped back into battle.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx December 21st 2011, 11:29

Celsius raced forward, and slipped underneath a badger. He rolled just in time to duck a heavy blow from another badger, and found himself face to face with Ice. "Run!" he hissed. "We can't win this, and you know it. 5 badgers?! Way too much! Run; I'll be right behind you!" Celsius shoved Ice just in time as a badger's massive paw whistled past her ear.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 21st 2011, 11:33

~Filling in for my son,Mallowkit!~

Soul stood up and yowled "LETS MOVE! NOW!" Namia looked up and timidly nodded before she sqeaked " I guess this is it.....Some of us won't be coming home...." she looked at her home before she zipped up her gear and stood up, her eyes dark if she already knew who wasn't coming home.....Then she heard Ice's cry and bounded after Celsius. Namia pquickly stopped and unzipped her pack before she yanked out a 5 in dagger and lunged for the nearest Badger, and neatly slashed it, and it fell to the ground. Namia leaped for another badger as it lunged for her. Then she slayed it and raced to help Ice.

~BTW I'm going to make Namia die planting the bomb, because they set it too early and she dies as it goes off, killing the badgers...THEN WE HAVE TO FLUSH OUT ALL THE TWOLEGS ON THE NEXT RPG!~
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5694
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 21st 2011, 12:00

~Buddy's on team Alpha! And Buddy is HUMONGOUS for a cat! Oh, and Buddy's Luna's father.~
Buddy growled and lunged for a badger. He slashed at it's eye. The badger yowled and turned around to see Luna, who had a dagger in her paw. She stabbed the badger and yowled, "Buddy, RUN!" But Buddy stayed where he was. He didn't notice it, but there was a badger right behind him. "TURN AROUND!" Luna yowled. Buddy turned around, no fear in his eyes. "Luna, let me see one of those daggers!" Buddy commanded. Luna tossed him a dagger and he caught it. He slashed at the badger's eye and then his throat. The badger yowled in pain then Buddy hissed, "Luna, run." "NO! I'm not going to leave you alone here!" "I SAID GO!" Luna ran off, but then Buddy fleed right before the badger tried to scratch him.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10222
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Mallownose December 21st 2011, 12:09

~Guys, I havent aproved the teams Idea yet! XD SO right now there ARE NO TEAMS yet!~

Namia leaped over a badger, holdong the dagger in her mouth but then a badger knocked her away into the ground. Namia hit the ground and leaped to her paws before she soared over it in a flying leap. Then badger tunred but Namia was ready and flew forward and slit the badgers throat. The other badgers retreated with their few numbers and SOul purred to Luna "See why she was chosen? I've never seen a kit attack badgers and win!"
Mallownose
Mallownose
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 21st 2011, 13:10

Ice was fighting one last badger. She slashed at his face and raked her claws along its sides. She swiftly sneaked forward and under the badger's belly and using all the strength she could muster, using her shoulders she rammed the badger upwards. Ice raced toward it and raised a paw to slit its throat when the badgers paw rammed down slashing her shoulder. She screeched and sent her paw down killing the badger. Ice padded over to the others her white pelt torn, ragged and bloody.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw December 22nd 2011, 12:00

(Sorry for not being her >.< I was visiting family...)

Titus panted, he barely had a scratch on him but was tired from all of the fighting. Dare was bleeding badly from her hindleg and leaned on Titus for support. Sushi looked mad as he licked the badger blood from his pelt. He had a claw mark on his right cheek.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Mallownose December 22nd 2011, 12:08

Namia looked around and sqeaked "How are we going to leave now?!The badgers were like guarding our camp!!" >.< Namia was prefectly fine even though she killed two badgers. Namia winced, then she saw a gash on her right shoulder. " Oh! I'm hurt!??!!!" Soul sighed and padded up to Ice aqnd murmured "Are you ok? After all, you were the first attcked!" he looked at her and then heard Namia sqeaking "My first battle scar! Hooray!" Soul shook his head.
Mallownose
Mallownose
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 22nd 2011, 12:14

Ice giggled and mewed. "Im alright." With a smile she unsheathed her claws and said, "I could even fight another badger." She purred and nuzzled Soul happily. "Lets get back to camp." Ice suggested.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw December 22nd 2011, 12:32

Titus nodded, agreeing with Ice for once. He then nudged dare to her paws and started padding to camp, Sushi on Dare's other side.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 22nd 2011, 12:42

Ice panted and began to limp. Blood started coming from her wounds and she was started getting very tired. Just a little more. You can get back to camp and relax She thought to herself unsheathing her claws and pushing on wards. "Is no one seriously...injured?" She asked through quick breathes, worried about the others.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw December 22nd 2011, 12:44

"No cat but you. Do you need help?" Sushi mewed, genuine worry in his eyes.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 22nd 2011, 12:46

Soul hurried over with Namia on his heels. Soul mewed "You can lean on Namia and I if you need to!" he smiled.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5694
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 22nd 2011, 12:59

"Thanks. But Im alright all I need to do is stretch out in the sun and rest once we get back to camp." Ice smiled leaning on Namia and Soul gratefully. Soon they were back at camp. Ice slowly got a bird and lay down on a sun lit rock. She was too tired to clean her pelt so she just ate the prey and closed her eyes drifting off.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next