Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Concerns about the Clans Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Concerns about the Clans Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Concerns about the Clans

5 posters

Go down

How should we merge the Clans?

Concerns about the Clans Vote_lcap20%Concerns about the Clans Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Concerns about the Clans Vote_lcap0%Concerns about the Clans Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Concerns about the Clans Vote_lcap40%Concerns about the Clans Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Concerns about the Clans Empty Concerns about the Clans

Post by Nyx December 13th 2011, 17:17

Snowlily, Honeystar, Kittystar, and I have noticed somethings lately. There are way too many Clans and not enough cats. ThunderClan, ShadowClan, RiverClan, WindClan, the Tribe, AwesomeClan, SkyClan, FireClan, and soon to be made, EarthClan. Those are already 9 groups, not even counting the global moderators.

Some other people and I have been talking in the chatbox and in PMs, discussing this problem. We believe that to make this site better, we may need to merge some of the Clans together. We think the four original Clans should stay as they are, with the Tribe (it is very active) and IceClan (which well established). We also know that this may cause dispute over who gets to be leader and deputy, and will cause many of you to think why we're trying to do this at all. Well, this site has simply too many Clans!

Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38650
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Concerns about the Clans Empty Re: Concerns about the Clans

Post by Lilacstar December 13th 2011, 17:22

I don't care if we lose friends for voicing you thoughts! I mean look around, we barely have enough warriors for all of the clans and most of our cats are inactive! Soon we're going too many clans and each clan will only have like what, two to three warrior?!??! I only want what is best for our site and if we keeping making clans this site is going to have a hard time keeping afloat! Feel free to spam me with hater mail but please take this under consiteration!
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5684
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway December 13th 2011, 17:28

i think everybody's noticed. personally, it's weird to have like this "council"-like bunch of cats... o.O

i would never have created a Clan in the first place, but i have a Clan now. i personally don't really want to merge Clans (well, unless the name and colour is kept but who wants to do that?). my Clan was the second non-original Clan and i kinda want to keep it. the Clans you put up to "merge" are kind of the "useless" Clans, don't you think? every other Clan can't afford to be merged cuz they're too proud. how nice.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33806
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 13th 2011, 17:31

Alhough I don`t fully agree with this, I will give consideration where it`s due. I am not sure everyone will agree with this and hope not to cause a fight by stating my opinion, but I think it`s up to the leaders and Dragonclaw. Since Kittystar and Brightstar have agreed, I assume many other leaders have decided this makes the most sense. I have voted none because I think each can/tribe has their own territory and talents, and both clans would have to give up something that makes their clan unique from the rest. Like, Riverclan might have to give up their territory to merge it with another clans and they need their territory, because of the river. Also, this my cause a fight of what the merged clans name will be, the territory, the leader, deputy, medicine cat ec.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway December 13th 2011, 17:35

sometimes i feel as though some cats who go on the chat box and talk to each other are almost like the governing council... it's weird. and sometimes i also feel as though some people want to take action against it so badly because their own Clan won't be affected.

if my Clan was suddenly a tribe, would it count as "not eligible for merging, because it's a tribe not a Clan?" (not addressing you Kittystar)

i think we should leave the Clans as they are, just prevent more Clans from being made. if that's unfair, well, how is this...? (to me, anyway)

am i ranting? i haven't for a while. lol XD
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 13th 2011, 17:40

CheeseStar wrote:sometimes i feel as though some cats who go on the chat box and talk to each other are almost like the governing council... it's weird. and sometimes i also feel as though some people want to take action against it so badly because their own Clan won't be affected.

if my Clan was suddenly a tribe, would it count as "not eligible for merging, because it's a tribe not a Clan?" (not addressing you Kittystar)

i think we should leave the Clans as they are, just prevent more Clans from being made. if that's unfair, well, how is this...? (to me, anyway)

-.- Cheesestar I would still agree even if my tribe would be merged with a clan, you wanna know why?? Beacuse I believe its the right thing to do, I mean most clans have warriors but they are all so inactive! Cheesestar I am a little upset that you would really think I would agree only because my tribe isn't affected! No
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5684
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett December 13th 2011, 17:44

This post was edited and expanded. Posted below.

Last edited by Snowlily on December 13th 2011, 18:15; edited 2 times in total
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433498
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 13th 2011, 17:46

She said this exactly 'not adressing you Kittystar' after, in parantheses. And I personally agree with Cheesestar not to merge the clans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway December 13th 2011, 17:50

some people seem to have more authority over others, saying "we've discussed this already". some people sound like they're my mom.... it's weird.

you know sometimes i think the right solution would just be to go with Hazeldust and Nightfrost... i've been on for a long time after they got fed up because i thought something would change, and that i'd have a word in it. i guess nothing but the chat box council members matter in an argument like this, hm? (what the heck? i'm jk)

~if i rant/yell at you, it's because i'm ticked off from homework due tomorrow~
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx December 13th 2011, 17:53

Well, we can't help that some Clans aren't as active, CheeseStar, Tigerspirit. We knew that this would happen, whether we liked it or not. People are too proud, they want to hold on to what they believe is rightfully theirs. Well, this is just making the site worse. In my opinion, Warrior Cats Forum was a lot better before there were 5 more Clans than normal. It's a pain to keep up with all of them in RPGs! And there are not enough cats!

And Tigerspirit, none of us even mentioned merging the Tribe with some other Clan. The Tribe is active enough. But some other Clans? Unfortunately not.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38650
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonclaw December 13th 2011, 18:16

This issue is not up to the administrators. The 4 Clans were originally established and additional Clans were either won through contest (gift) or bought with WP.

Any Leader who wishes to close their Clan may do so on their own free will.
This matter is closed.

Topic Locked
Dragonclaw
Dragonclaw
Administrator
Administrator

Custom Rank : Technical Support
WarriorPoints : 8887
Male Posts : 712

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down