Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Hunger Games-cat style  Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Hunger Games-cat style  Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games-cat style

2 posters

Go down

The Hunger Games-cat style  Empty The Hunger Games-cat style

Post by Lilacstar November 30th 2011, 16:50

Chapter 1- the Reaping

Kat awoke to a cold side of the nest, Prima had gone to sleep with mother, no surpirze there. It is Prima's first Reaping and she's terrifed becuase she thinks she'll be chosen for the Hunger Games. I carefuly slip outside to the dump of a town, Sleam. I grabbed my knife(Cat knife! XD) and shove is into my satchel and bounded to the empty grassy clearing we call the meadow. I look up at the barbed fennce and held my breath listening for the quiet hum the siganls the barbed stingers, no hum. I sigh in releif and then hurtle myself up and over the fennce. I land quietly and look around to scan for the guarding Avox's, no Avox's, they must all be getting ready for the Reaping. Suddenly a SNAP SNAP, SNAP SNAP of twigs sounded behind me, I quietly draw out my knife and then whipe around only to see my best friend Para.

"Oh thank heavens it only you, Para! I though you were an Avox!" I gasped and he smiled.

"Well I'm sure no Avox! I still have my tounge!" he purred and then stuck his toung out at me.

"SO you do!" I growled playfuly and then lunged for him, my paws out streched, and he tried to dodge but I knocked him sideways and landed a hard kick into his rib cage and then pinned him down to the ground. Before they could speak and roaring interupted them, and Kat gasped and raced back to her home, grabbing the two rabbits she caught on snares.

"Mommy! I'm scarde! WHat happens if they call Kat,Para or I to fight?!" Para whimpered but mother was shoving them out the door to the town square. They filed in and Para and Kat sighed in their names, praying that would not be chosen. The lady named Evile padded on to the stage and purred " Greetings Disteric 12, today two brave cats shall be representing the 73rd Hunger Games! Now our brave little lady, ohhh such a pretty name! Prima Rose Prima Rose shall be representing disteric 12!" I gawked in horror and watched as they herded Priam to the stage. I let out a wail and shoved my way through the crowed and yowled "PRIMA! PRIMA! NOO! SHE'S TO YOUNG! SHE WON'T MAKE IT!" I shoved my way to Prima and she whimpered "I'll fight! I'll fight Kat! I won't let kill me!" she whimpered, she was putting on a brave face, but I saw right through it and I saw terror,fear,pain, and horror. I snarled and pushed my way through the guards, they stood respectfuly looking at us with soft eyes. I shoved Priam behind me and hissed "I won't let you die!" Prima's eyes widen and she whimpered "Kat don't-" I cut her off and said coldly "I will take Prima's place!" Prima gasped and wailed "NO! NO!" the guards turned and split into two groups and tried to take Prima way but she wouldn't budge. Then Para apreaded and took her into his arm's and I wailed "Take care of my family!" he nodded and took sobbing Prima away and I padded up onto the stage, fear flashing in my viens. Evile smiled and yelled "Now the male consetant is, Peeta Brown!" my best friend beside Para. Evile smiled and yowled " LET THE HUNGER GAMES BEGIN!"

Inedx-

Hunger Games- A sick game where 24 cats are chosen from 12 districtis, one boy and one girl, and they train for three days before they are set into a large cage where they track eachother down and fight to the death. It is also shown live on TV

Avox- a ccat who broke the law by running away and is punished by having their tounge re-moved and then they are forced to become guards for the rest of their lives! They are also forbidined to speak to by normal cats unless its an order.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5687
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

The Hunger Games-cat style  Empty Re: The Hunger Games-cat style

Post by Foxshade March 20th 2012, 20:45

may i join? if so here's my Character:

Name- Risk
Gender- Boy
District- 9 (if not 12 or 10)
Description: brown tom with darker brown stripes, white chest, and icy blue eyes.
Weapons(if any): knife and gloves with metal claws. ))
Foxshade
Foxshade
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Warrior
WarriorPoints : 3867
Female Posts : 17

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down