Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

JayClan and FireClan AT WAR! Please Roleplay! - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

JayClan and FireClan AT WAR! Please Roleplay! - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JayClan and FireClan AT WAR! Please Roleplay!

+6
Mossfoot
Frost
Skittlestream
Nyx
Lilacstar
Cindertail1
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

JayClan and FireClan AT WAR! Please Roleplay! - Page 2 Empty JayClan and FireClan AT WAR! Please Roleplay!

Post by Cindertail1 November 24th 2011, 19:17

First topic message reminder :

Say your rp cat's name and I'll add you to that clan. Or you can be a kittypet, rouge, etc.
JayClan:
Cindertail (Cindertail1, warrior of JayClan)
Kittystar (Kittystar, leader of JayClan)
Brightfern (Brightstar, deputy of JayClan)
Holyspirit (Iceclaw the Scratcher, medicine cat of JayClan)
Whitepaw (Applefur, medicine cat apprentice of JayClan)
Toadfur (crookedjaw, queen of JayClan, kits: Specklekit)

FireClan:
Skittlestar (Skittlestar, leader of FireClan)
Snowyheart (crookedjaw, deputy of FireClan)

Last edited by Cindertail1 on November 26th 2011, 19:18; edited 1 time in total
Cindertail1
Cindertail1
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4602
Female Posts : 29

Back to top Go down

JayClan and FireClan AT WAR! Please Roleplay! - Page 2 Empty Re: JayClan and FireClan AT WAR! Please Roleplay!

Post by Birdstar November 28th 2011, 16:45

Whitepaw's eyes widened as she was surronded by screeches and yowling of pain or glory. Battle raged around her. Whitepaw ducked behind a large rock on JayClan territory and hid behind it. She lay her herbs out and organized it quickly. Whitepaw looked up. I hope the JayClan warriors know Im here to heal the wounded She thought worriedly.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7826
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

JayClan and FireClan AT WAR! Please Roleplay! - Page 2 Empty Re: JayClan and FireClan AT WAR! Please Roleplay!

Post by Nyx November 28th 2011, 16:56

Brightfern watched as the she-cat suddenly froze, whipped around, and lunged behind a boulder. Tasting the air, she realized that Whitepaw was behind the rock! "No!" Brightfern yowled. "Whitepaw!" She raced forward, leaping on top of the boulder, snarling.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38660
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar November 28th 2011, 17:00

Kittystar let out an outraged yowl and with a hard swipe she sent a Fireclan tom rolling away from her. A golden she-cat lunged for her and with a hiss she lunged for the cat and ducked under her belly and leaped upward and knocked the she-cat away and she leaped on her and shook her hardly by the scruff and then she sent the she-cat rolling to where Whitepaw was hiding. The golden she-cat, Amberstrike saw the medicine cat apprentice and smiled, killing the medicine cat and destroying Jayclan herbs would win the war! Amberstrike gave a low snarle and stalked toward Whitepaw, hate lighting her green eyes. Then with a yowl AMberstrike lunged for Whitepaw.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5694
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx November 28th 2011, 17:15

Brightfern lunged down, knocking Amberstripe neatly over. "Mouse-heart," she snarled, slashing the she-cat belly. "You'll never win, never!" With a growl, she closed her jaws over Amberstrike's shoulder.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar November 28th 2011, 17:20

AMberstrike shreiked in pain and then clawed at Brightferns belly and slashed at her face. Then she neatly leaped up knocking Brightfern away and she grabbed Whitepaw's scruff and flung her across the clearing. Kittystar roared in anger and she snarled "YOU COME HERE IN SREACH OF A BATTLE?! WELL I'LL GIVE YOU MOUSE-HEARTS A LESSON!" then she leaped and her jaws closed around her tail.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowanheart November 28th 2011, 17:32

~Who's tail? By the way... Brightstar has to go to viola class, so I'm filling in for her because I'm her best bud. (I'm Rainsplash btw)~

Brightfern let out a screech of fury and lunged at Amberstrike, she sank her jaws into Amberstrike's thoat, hissing, "That's for trying to kill Whitepaw!"
Rowanheart
Rowanheart
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4669
Male Posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Cindertail1 November 28th 2011, 17:49

Cindertail snarled. She leaped onto a FireClan tom's belly, raking her claws against his side. Then she leaped off.

(So Amberstrike is a new cat, right?)
Cindertail1
Cindertail1
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar November 28th 2011, 17:52

~Yes~

Kittystar and the othersteadily frove off the invaders off their territroy.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar November 28th 2011, 18:10

Whitepaw struggled to her paws panting. She unsheathed her claws. Oh warrior instincts help me now! She thought. Whitepaw raced forward and clumsily slashed at Amberstrike at least getting her away from her herbs.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossfoot November 28th 2011, 18:36

Snowyheart lunged for Kittystar.
Mossfoot
Mossfoot
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Angel of the shadows
WarriorPoints : 7098
Female Posts : 695

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar November 28th 2011, 19:14

Dream (I am a rouge and I look like my avatar with icy blue eyes) watched the whole fight. She wanted to join the one of the clans, but she was a little shy. But this time she wasn't going to stop herself. Her mate, Eagle ( A brown tom with white tip on tail and white paws and amber eyes) and her kit, Star (A white she cat with blue eyes) were there to. "When are we going to ask?" Star whispered. "Your not going with me to ask. Your staying here with your father. Be right back. If they won't let you in with me, I won't go." Dream whispered back. Dream walked out of the bushes with pride. "Hello. My name is Dream. I come here with my mate Eagle and my kit Star. I have watched how the clans live. I was wondering if we can join your JayClan."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10222
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare November 28th 2011, 20:28

Name: Jaurez
Description: Black cat with a white muzzle and gray streaks. She has icy blue eyes and a black nose.
Personality: Secretive, Stealthy, Wily, Proud and Loyal.
Mate: N/A
Kits:N/A
Clan: Jayclan. She was a kittypet but she joined Jayclan and chose to keep her name.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14215
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossfoot November 30th 2011, 05:51

Nightshade hissed.He lunged for Snowyheart.But Snowyheart grabbed his neck.And sank them into the back of neck.Then the whole world went black for Nightshade.
Mossfoot
Mossfoot
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Angel of the shadows
WarriorPoints : 7098
Female Posts : 695

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx November 30th 2011, 16:21

"Stay back, Whitepaw!" Brightfern warned. She snapped at Amberstrike again with her jaws, before bundling Whitepaw away from the fighting.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Cindertail1 December 1st 2011, 19:08

(Thanks new people!)
Cindertail quickly ran back to camp to make sure everything was okay. Luckily, it was. She ran back to the battle.
Cindertail1
Cindertail1
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 1st 2011, 20:34

Whitepaw's fur was still bristled from the heat of the battle. She quickly raced to where her herbs were beside the rock. they were a little dirty and dusty but they seemed ok. She quickly picked them up in her mouth and looked around for a safer place to put her herbs to treat the wounded.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Cindertail1 December 29th 2011, 17:01

Cindertail clawed at a cat
Cindertail1
Cindertail1
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2