Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

What is some of the most ridiculous Warriors Rumors, lies, e.t.c that you ever heard? - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

What is some of the most ridiculous Warriors Rumors, lies, e.t.c that you ever heard? - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is some of the most ridiculous Warriors Rumors, lies, e.t.c that you ever heard?

+9
Shardstep
*Trunks_the_Saiyan~
Frost
Pinewhisker
Lilacstar
Birdstar
Silentwolf
Rainfeather
Stareye
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What is some of the most ridiculous Warriors Rumors, lies, e.t.c that you ever heard? - Page 2 Empty What is some of the most ridiculous Warriors Rumors, lies, e.t.c that you ever heard?

Post by Stareye October 21st 2011, 14:25

First topic message reminder :

It really annoys me that Warriors is put in the 9-12 year old section in the bookstores. One look a Tigerstar or Hawkfrost's deaths and many kids would run screaming! (Not all of them; they're is a lot of ten year olds on the offical forum)
I once met a warrior fan who thought Tigerstar was joining the good side because he "warned" Ivypaw about ShadowClan's planned invasion in FE; how stupid is that?
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6285
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

What is some of the most ridiculous Warriors Rumors, lies, e.t.c that you ever heard? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is some of the most ridiculous Warriors Rumors, lies, e.t.c that you ever heard?

Post by Pinewhisker October 23rd 2011, 07:15

IKR????
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : I'm back~
WarriorPoints : 5207
Female Posts : 768

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

What is some of the most ridiculous Warriors Rumors, lies, e.t.c that you ever heard? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is some of the most ridiculous Warriors Rumors, lies, e.t.c that you ever heard?

Post by Guest October 24th 2011, 22:36

Super Mad Funny how all cats other than Firestar never live to be that long, and if they do, they die like right away! But not Firestar! Nope! Because he is the most favored cat in the whole series, and his clan is also the most favored clan also!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost October 25th 2011, 08:01

Yeah... ThunderClan is like the most favourited clan... Firestar is the most favourited cat. Heyyy... isn't great noble warriors like Whitestorm awesome? ^^
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25633
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by *Trunks_the_Saiyan~ October 25th 2011, 15:20

HollyleafxSol! o.O
*Trunks_the_Saiyan~
*Trunks_the_Saiyan~
Loner

Custom Rank : Royal Ninja
WarriorPoints : 4726
Male Posts : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by Shardstep October 25th 2011, 19:04

Why is everyone making such a fuss about Firestar being old and not being a elder? Anyone remember Sandstorm and Dustpelt? They're both not elders and if I remember Dustpelt is still making kits. XD
Shardstep
Shardstep
SkyClan Medicine Cat
SkyClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : Furry friend to all.
WarriorPoints : 4608
Female Posts : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar October 25th 2011, 21:31

Haha yeah! Dustpelt is like super old and not an elder so why should Firestar be an elder?
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15907
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentwolf October 25th 2011, 21:41

Because Dustplet is awesomer and he has more energy!Razz They put stuff like this about Firestar all the time 'Firestar padded out of his den roughly, and slowly, you could tell he was getting old by the gray around his muzzle.'
Silentwolf
Silentwolf
Loner

Custom Rank : Leader of the skies
WarriorPoints : 4737
Female Posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 25th 2011, 21:55

I heard that Firestar is never going to die! How ridiculous! I like him, but he`s gotta die sometime!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainfeather October 25th 2011, 22:43

yeah.. he is pretty old now that i think bout it..
Rainfeather
Rainfeather
Loner

Custom Rank : Peachy Keen!
WarriorPoints : 8284
Female Posts : 826

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost October 26th 2011, 04:02

Firestar IS dying in the next book.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25633
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx October 28th 2011, 19:23

Wow..... Now, that's all crazy.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38651
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver October 28th 2011, 20:41

-Applefur- wrote:Here are some rumors I found. They are ridiculous.

Firestar being killed by Tigerstar, Graystripe getting killed by Darkstripe, Hollyleaf being alive, Sol coming back, Crowfeather killing Lionblaze, Jayfeather, or Leafpool, Lionblaze killing Heathertail, Ivypaw killing Dovepaw, Dovepaw killing Ivypaw.

My reaction: -.-
i heard that Firestar IS going to be killed by Tigerstar, which idk to belive of not, and Hollyleaf IS alive, and Sol DOES come back, but to SkyClan. Dovepaw DOES NOT kill Ivypaw, or so i believe.I doubt that Crowfeather will kill any of those, and maybe Graystripe will get killed but who knows? Then Erins. XD
Silver
Silver
Loner

Custom Rank : Beyblading cat~
WarriorPoints : 5073
Female Posts : 567

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar October 29th 2011, 10:13

This is the most Stupid one I heard That Firestar Is going to leave Thunder clan for Skyclan
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Custom Rank : In Love
WarriorPoints : 8613
Female Posts : 1997

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx October 29th 2011, 11:13

Ummmmm... Where di you hear that?
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38651
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar October 29th 2011, 11:25

I heard it at a book store
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Custom Rank : In Love
WarriorPoints : 8613
Female Posts : 1997

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye November 1st 2011, 15:28

Silentwolf wrote:I`ve heard that Squirrelflight and Brambleclaw will get back together, then Brambleclaw will go blind and Squirrelflight will have their REAL kits. Then Lionblaze will be made deputy and Firestar will die.
That one I know isn't true. Vicky confirmed that Squirrelflight is physically incapable of having kits.

Firestar IS dying in the next book.
Have anything to back that up? The synopsis for The Last Hope states that Firestar is still around, so I kind of doubt that one.
I am sick of Firestar too, because he's not the cat that he was in the original. Now he's impateint, foolish, snappy, a little dumb and so hesitant to fight he's almost cowardly. (Even though they threw that aside in Fading Echoes like it was nothing; poor writing much?)
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6285
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentwolf November 1st 2011, 16:01

Yes, I do actually. On Erin Hunter chat, it was approved by her! He`s not gonna die in the very beginning! Then there wouldn`t be enough drama, and the synopsis never says the WHOLE book!
Silentwolf
Silentwolf
Loner

Custom Rank : Leader of the skies
WarriorPoints : 4737
Female Posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2