Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Shadefang of SkyClan! Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Shadefang of SkyClan! Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadefang of SkyClan!

2 posters

Go down

Shadefang of SkyClan! Empty Shadefang of SkyClan!

Post by Shadefang March 5th 2014, 15:38

Cat Name: "I'm Shadefang."
Favorite Warriors Characters: Bluestar, Crookedstar, Spottedleaf, Silverstream, Stormfur, Feathertail, Greystripe
Appearance: "I am a large, dark brown, burly, long haired tom with golden eyes and muscular legs. My tail, face and paws are darker in colour than the rest of my body."
Personality: Tough, a little cranky at times, isn't good with words and social skills, and he is mistrusting of cats outside of SkyClan.
Special Traits: "My powerful legs enable me to run fast and jump high, and my large size makes me a formidable opponent."
Weaknesses: Shadefang is mistrusting of most cats, and is difficult to gain the trust of no matter how hard you try. He is easy to spot in the open against rock, grass and snow and he doesn't stalk very well. He also doesn't say anything too complicated.
Family: "I do not like to talk about it." Most of his family died at the paws of a badger, apart from himself, who was out of camp when it happened, and his brother Oakfeather, who survived, but just barely. He hardly made a quarter-moon after the attack and died of his injuries. Him and the rest of Shadefang's family are happy in StarClan, but miss their last surviving relative.
History/Origins: "I was born in SkyClan along with my littermates Oakkit, Leafkit, Mousekit and Mudkit. My mother Stonetail and my father Fireclaw looked after us well, and we grew up to be loving cats. Only, when we had all had our warrior ceremonies, after our vigil when I was out hunting, a badger killed my whole family and some other cats too. Out of the cats attacked, a few survived, including my brother Oakfeather. Everyone else, Stonetail, Fireclaw, Mudstripe, Leafheart, and Mouseclaw all died fighting the menace. Then, despite the medicine cat's attempts, Oakfeather died of his injuries after a quarter-moon. That's why it takes a lot for me to trust you, so I don't have to go through all the grief again."
Shadefang
Shadefang
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Awesomer than YOU
WarriorPoints : 3817
Male Posts : 11

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Shadefang of SkyClan! Empty Re: Shadefang of SkyClan!

Post by Sweetleaf March 6th 2014, 19:53

Nice to meet you Shadefang. Welcome to the Forum.
Sweetleaf
Sweetleaf
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 3966
Female Posts : 16

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down