Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

What is your Cat Scared of Most? Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

What is your Cat Scared of Most? Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your Cat Scared of Most?

2 posters

Go down

What is you cat scared of most?

What is your Cat Scared of Most? Vote_lcap50%What is your Cat Scared of Most? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
What is your Cat Scared of Most? Vote_lcap0%What is your Cat Scared of Most? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What is your Cat Scared of Most? Vote_lcap0%What is your Cat Scared of Most? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
What is your Cat Scared of Most? Vote_lcap50%What is your Cat Scared of Most? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

What is your Cat Scared of Most? Empty What is your Cat Scared of Most?

Post by Oakheart February 17th 2014, 01:15

I guess mine would have to be dogs
Oakheart
Oakheart
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 5697
Male Posts : 115

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

What is your Cat Scared of Most? Empty Re: What is your Cat Scared of Most?

Post by Streamstar February 17th 2014, 05:01

The thing that scares my cat the most is balloons. He used to like them, until one day when my dad tied a balloon to him, which ended up really scaring him. To this day his is terrified of balloons. We brought some balloons home the other day, and he saw them and ran off, so we got rid of the balloons, but it took us all day to coaxe him out of hiding.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8400
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down