Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

RainClan, MagmaClan, CloudClan and LightningClan (RPG) Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

RainClan, MagmaClan, CloudClan and LightningClan (RPG) Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RainClan, MagmaClan, CloudClan and LightningClan (RPG)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Which Clans should become Allies?

RainClan, MagmaClan, CloudClan and LightningClan (RPG) Vote_lcap0%RainClan, MagmaClan, CloudClan and LightningClan (RPG) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
RainClan, MagmaClan, CloudClan and LightningClan (RPG) Vote_lcap0%RainClan, MagmaClan, CloudClan and LightningClan (RPG) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
RainClan, MagmaClan, CloudClan and LightningClan (RPG) Vote_lcap100%RainClan, MagmaClan, CloudClan and LightningClan (RPG) Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

RainClan, MagmaClan, CloudClan and LightningClan (RPG) Empty RainClan, MagmaClan, CloudClan and LightningClan (RPG)

Post by Blackstone December 16th 2013, 16:48

I decided to make an RPG, cos I like RPGs. I thought I'd do one a little like normal Warriors, but in a different forest and with different Clan names (LightningClan replacing ThunderClan, RainClan replacing RiverClan, CloudClan replacing WindClan and MagmaClan kinda replacing ShadowClan, but MagmaClan cats are evil). The alternate Clans also have the same type of territory, e.g. CloudClan lives in moorland and so on. This is the Character Sign-up Sheet:

Cat name:
Cat age:
Cat gender:
Appearance:
Clan rank:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Favourite fresh-kill:
Mentor (if any):
Apprentice (if any):
Clan:

The rules are:
Four characters allowed
No god modding
No killing other cats without permission from the victim, but let me know too
If you want, you can kill only your OWN characters if you don't want to play them anymore
Cats aren't immortal, not even leaders!
Fill out the character file thingy
Have some fun here! Of course, all site rules apply also.

Here are my characters!
Cat name: Foxstar
Cat age: 56 moons
Cat gender: tomcat
Appearance: orange-brown tom with mid-length fur, dark coloured ears, blue eyes and a white chest, muzzle and white tip on tail
Clan rank: it's pretty obvious- leader
Personality: secretive, kind and gentle, but a ferocious killer when battle ensues
Strengths: long, sharp claws, a long tail for balance and a very strong fighter, he still has 6 of his nine lives
Weaknesses: short, blunt teeth, a painful scar on his front left paw
Favourite fresh-kill: water vole and salmon
Mentor (if any): ...um... too old...
Apprentice (if any): one of the deputy's kits
Clan: RainClan

Cat name: Shatterpaw
Cat age: 9 moons
Cat gender: tomcat
Appearance: large brown bengal-type cat with black irregularly-shaped spots all over his body like shattered glass and yellow eyes
Clan rank: Apprentice
Personality: smug, ignorant, eager to train, bullying cat
Strengths: size, long, sharp teeth, spots and colour to blend into the undergrowth
Weaknesses: short tempered, slow to strike
Favourite fresh-kill: large plump frogs
Mentor (if any): the deputy?
Apprentice (if any): he is an apprentice...
Clan: MagmaClan

Cat name: Spottedberry
Cat age: 26 moons
Cat gender: she-cat
Appearance: tortoiseshell and white she-cat with long fur and green eyes
Clan rank: medicine cat
Personality: sweet, loving, loyal and gentle
Strengths: medicine cat pretty much explains it.
Weaknesses: has no battle experience at all
Favourite fresh-kill: hare
Mentor (if any): none
Apprentice (if any): maybe?
Clan: CloudClan

Cat name: Sparkfur
Cat age: 13 moons
Cat gender: Tomcat
Appearance: Light ginger tabby tom with bright yellow eyes. he is small and his fur stands slightly on end, as if he was hit by a very mild electric shock
Clan rank: Warrior
Strengths: Lightning-fast reflexes aid him in battle, can go without food for a while
Weaknesses: He can't stalk very well, and usually goes for slower things
Favourite fresh-kill: vole
Mentor: none
Apprentice: He is maybe not quite ready for that yet...
Clan: LightningClan
Personality: Energetic, jittery, inquisitive, happy little cat
~I accept myself!!!~

Last edited by Blackstone on January 23rd 2014, 10:38; edited 2 times in total
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : carolus t-rex
WarriorPoints : 7387
Male Posts : 446

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

RainClan, MagmaClan, CloudClan and LightningClan (RPG) Empty Re: RainClan, MagmaClan, CloudClan and LightningClan (RPG)

Post by Tangleclaw December 16th 2013, 18:14

Name: PhantomGaze
Appearance: Pitch black tom with strange gray markings and green eyes that shine at day and fade at night
Clan Rank: Deputy?
Personality: Mostly doesn't talk much, serious, likes kits
Strengths: Climbing, Running, Battling
Weaknesses: Battling in the day, ground attack
Fav fresh kill: Mouse
Mentor: NONE
Apprentice: Shatteredpaw?
Clan:MagmaClan
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : EXO Enthusiast
WarriorPoints : 13540
Male Posts : 822

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

RainClan, MagmaClan, CloudClan and LightningClan (RPG) Empty Re: RainClan, MagmaClan, CloudClan and LightningClan (RPG)

Post by Blackstone December 17th 2013, 10:08

~Accepted, and you can be deputy and Shatterpaw's mentor! Three more people until start.
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by BrokenClaw December 18th 2013, 14:24

Cat name: Ghoulgaze
Cat age: 19 moons
Cat gender: Female
Appearance: Grey, almost ghost like pelt. Eyes are a dark brown, sometimes mistaken as ebony black.
Clan rank: Warrior
Personality: Cold hearted, quiet, and loyal, she is mistaken as a ghoul for mainly her appearance and nature.
Strengths: Fast and light footed, keen eyed.
Weaknesses: Slightly deaf.
Favorite fresh-kill: Not picky.
Mentor (if any):
Apprentice (if any):
Clan: CloudClan
-----------------------------------------
(Unapproved)
Cat name: Stormpelt
Cat age: 27 moons
Cat gender: Male
Appearance: Long haired, gray/blue (blue as in it shines blue under the light) pelt, dark green eyes.
Clan Rank: Deputy (Questioning)
Personality: Stubborn but wise, has had lots of experience throughout clan affairs and is probably the most experienced fighter besides the leader in this clan.
Strengths: Wise and a sharp eye, experienced warrior.
Weaknesses: Afraid of water, stubborn.
Favorite fresh-kill: Mice.
Mentor: None.
Apprentice: Expecting one.
Clan: LightningClan

Last edited by BrokenClaw on December 21st 2013, 11:25; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating)
BrokenClaw
BrokenClaw
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Chaotic Peppeh
WarriorPoints : 4783
Female Posts : 30

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone December 19th 2013, 06:14

~Accepted- two more cats until start.~
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw December 19th 2013, 18:44

Cat name:Blazetail
Cat age:18 moons
Cat gender:male
Appearance:Light red tom with dark red tail
Clan rank:Deputy?
Personality:Kind, loving, Noble
Strengths:Fighting, Hunting, Swimming
Weaknesses:Can't see well in dark
Favorite fresh-kill:Fish
Mentor (if any):N/A
Apprentice (if any):Maybe?
Clan:RainClan

Cat name:Ashpaw
Cat age:8 moons
Appearance:Gray tom with darker streaks
Clan rank:apprentice
Personality:Aggressive, Short-tempered
Strengths:Battling, Hiding, Light on paws
Weaknesses:Climbing
Favorite fresh-kill:Mice
Mentor (if any):Anyone?
Apprentice (if any):N/A
Clan:MagmaClan
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Nightmare
WarriorPoints : 6612
Male Posts : 971

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone December 20th 2013, 04:03

~You're accepted, Thunderclaw Wink I would start now, but we need some LightningClan cats. I will be upgrading the character amount on this RP to four, so you can have one from each Clan. You are allowed multiple in one Clan as long as there are still four cats being RPed by one person. Smile~
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by BrokenClaw December 21st 2013, 11:24

Updated my characters so I included a LightningClan member.
BrokenClaw
BrokenClaw
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Chaotic Peppeh
WarriorPoints : 4783
Female Posts : 30

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone December 22nd 2013, 18:53

~Accepted, I can't say much cos of my Kindle, sorry! We will start once I make a LightningClan cat.~
~Edit: Ok, I'm on my SmashPod (my nickname for my iPod touch 4) and I made a LightningClan cat. That means we can start now, yay!~

"Dede dede dededeeee..." sang Sparkfur as he walked along the partings in the undergrowth from his previous walks. He loved the sights, sounds and smells that came with a lovely, peaceful walk in the forest through the LightningClan territory. He made sure to bring back a mouse or two, or he wouldn't get a meal. He was ok with that, but he would rather be prepared for a battle with a full belly than try to drive rogues from the camp on an empty stomach. Any cat would deem this a wise idea. He carried on walking until he stumbled upon a hollowed log. It had some young mice inside. They were big enough to survive on their own, but had obviously heard of the warrior cats. They lay cowering against the log, trying not to be seen. Silly mice. Won't they ever learn? thought Sparkfur dreamily. No cowering mouse can hide from me... until I see it! And with that, he pounced on the mice.

Meanwhile, Shatterpaw was out on a hunting assignment. He was told to catch as much prey before dusk, then report back to the camp entrance with as much as he could take back. He had done so, and wondered what this... test was for. He spotted a frog crawling through a small bog. Shatterpaw wasted no time in killing it and dropping it onto his pile that was still growing by the looks of things. He loved the taste of a plump, fresh frog picked off the MagmaClan bogs. It was getting late. The magpies and crows were going off to roost. Shatterpaw pawed the pine needles into a cosy makeshift bed and crawled in. It had been a looong day of hunting. He could feel the pull of sleepiness bending his will to stay awake. He slowly fell into a deep sleep.
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw January 3rd 2014, 19:22

Phantomgaze poked his head out of a bush. His faded green eyes were full of anger. He needed to wake his apprentice up so he climbed a tree and broke off a stick. He grasped it in his paw and lunged it at Shatterpaw
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw January 3rd 2014, 23:42

Cat name:Darkshadow
Cat age:14 moons
Appearance:Jet black tom
Clan rank:warrior
Personality:Playful, quick, fast reflexes
Strengths:Hunting
Weaknesses:climbing, is afraid of heights
Favorite fresh-kill:mouse
Mentor (if any):N/A
Apprentice (if any):maybe
Clan:Lightningclan

~If I am Accepted, this is my rp post.~

Darkshadow pounced out of the bushes and landed on Sparkfur, ppulling him to the ground. "Got ya!" He said.

Blazetail strode through the woods, hunting for food.

Ashpaw walked confidently through the path, knowing every tree, where it was. Nothing can sneak up on me. He thought.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone January 4th 2014, 16:39

~Thunderclaw and Brokenclaw's cats are unaccepted!
Haha just kidding guys, you're in!~

"WAAAAUUGHH!" screamed Shatterpaw. "That hurt, you know!" He unsheathed his claws and swiped at Phantomgaze's face. Then he lunged for the tail and nearly clamped his teeth down on his mentor's tail, but a dip in the ground tripped him up at the last second. "Oof!" he grunted angrily. He turned to face the deputy. He scowled and stomped back into camp.

Last edited by Blackstone on January 12th 2014, 16:14; edited 3 times in total
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw January 11th 2014, 18:25

Blazetail walked through the trees, two mice in his mouth, hanging from their tails.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw January 11th 2014, 19:35

Phantomgaze wiped the blood off his face. "Shatterpaw! Come, now!" he snapped. His black fur bristled
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone January 12th 2014, 16:13

Shatterpaw hissed back, "It was self-defense! If you just mewed in my ear or put fresh-kill under my nose or something we wouldn't be in this situation!" and padded towards his mentor with his ears back. He sat down in front of Phantomgaze.
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw January 14th 2014, 20:04

Darkshadow pounced out of the bushes and landed on Sparkfur, pulling him to the ground. "Got ya!" He said.

Ashpaw walked confidently through the path, knowing every tree, where it was. Nothing can sneak up on me. He thought.

Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone January 16th 2014, 12:51

"Hey, Darkshadow!" squeaked Sparkfur in an almost kittish way. He kicked Darkshadow off of him and sprang on him. "Now I've got you! he laughed. (Not in a mean way, of course.)
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw January 16th 2014, 19:30

Darkshadow rolled over, flinging Sparkfur off of him, and stood up." Hehehe, bet you were surprised that I jumped out of the bushes." He said and then looking at Sparkfur's catch, added, "Good catch, by the way."
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone January 19th 2014, 04:40

"Thanks," Sparkfur mewed. "Found them in that log over there. There was a whole heap of them, but I could only carry this much." He looked at the four mice he had managed to carry out of the log. "Do you think you could help take them back? We'd get, like, a moon's worth of fresh-kill!"
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw January 22nd 2014, 21:32

"Hahaha, always with the exaggerations., but since you asked so nicely, I guess I will." Darkshadow said, and walked over to the log, got out the prey, and went back to Sparkfur.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone January 23rd 2014, 10:15

Sparkfur chuckled. "Come on, Darkshadow!" he called. He picked up as many mouse tails as he could carry, and set off towards camp.

Foxstar was out hunting, which was slightly unusual for a leader. He enjoyed it though, and nothing in the warrior code stated that leaders couldn't hunt to feed their Clan. He reached the river, and he was appaled at the sight of a lizard, lying half-eaten and reeking of MagmaClan. He picked it up and took it back to camp for the Clan to see.

~I have an idea for the plot. It could be like a territory war, but it was over fresh-kill left by a rogue. Of course, the Clans don't know that because to them, it's just lizards that stink of MagmaClan and water voles that reek of RainClan. It will be centred around the main Clans, MagmaClan and RainClan, but you can vote here or by PM (or I'll make a poll) for which Clan the others should join. Sounds OK?~
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw January 24th 2014, 20:38

~Sure makes it...Interesting.  Twisted Evil couldn't you, like make it to where, like, Cloudclan sides with Rainclan, and , like, Lightningclan sides with Magmaclan?~

"
Okay, coming, I'll race you!" Darkshadow said, and streaked off after Sparkfur, passing him.

Blazetail padded from the bushes, and spotted Foxstar. He ran to Foxstar. "Hey, Foxstar! Wait up." He said, and caught up with him.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone January 25th 2014, 04:59

(You can vote in the poll! I actually made it just after I posted about that.)

"Oh, Blazetail. Look what I found," Foxstar showed him the lizard. "Smell that?"

Sparkfur sped up and tried to trip Darkshadow, but failed and tripped himself. "Oofff!" he gasped.
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw January 28th 2014, 19:27

"Hahaha! Can't catch me." Darkshadow said, as he raced into camp. "I won!" He added.

Blazetail sniffed the lizard, and recoiled. "Magmaclan?" He said, then added, "I don't believe it."
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart February 4th 2014, 19:43

Name : Nightmoon
looks: a black cat who's pelt looks like the stars of silverpelt
Personality : Strong, quiet, Sly, and Brave
Strenghts : Fighting
Weaknesses : The memories that haunt her and water
Favorite kill : sparrow
Apprentice : none
clan : Lightingclan

Name: Dawnkit
Looks : goldenbrown tabby shecat with white paws and a black muzzle
Personality : Shy, scared, hyper, and kind
strenghts : didn't find it yet
Weaknessess : heights
Favorite kill : mouse
Apprentice :
mentor : anyone once she is apprenticed
Clan : cloudclan

Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : warrior
WarriorPoints : 10828
Female Posts : 753

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next