Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Re: I Quit Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Re: I Quit Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: I Quit

4 posters

Go down

Re: I Quit Empty Re: I Quit

Post by Lunarlight January 5th 2013, 11:17

Sorry about last night, I was just really tired! I'm sorry to start all the drama. Forgiven? There is still one person who I will never forgive. That is Pain.
Lunarlight
Lunarlight
Loner

Custom Rank : FINE BULLY ME
WarriorPoints : 8756
Male Posts : 1287

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9000

Back to top Go down

Re: I Quit Empty Re: Re: I Quit

Post by Ren January 5th 2013, 11:19

Lunarlight, this is kind of getting old. You get mad every other day and then suck up to apologize. Either way, you still have made offenses in the past regardless you apologize or not. If your leaving the site, then be free. If your not, don't threaten to and then turn around and apologize. :/
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4400
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett January 5th 2013, 11:26

Hm... Well I'm not entirely sure what happened last night though there is a bit of a trend with you lunarlight. You're still pretty young and I get that you're going to act out sometimes but at this point I have to wonder if this will eventually stop? I should hope eventually you get tired of the fighting at some point, preferably in the near future. Look you know I've always been here and you can still come talk to me if needed but you also do have to understand that it can offend people sometimes when your temper gets the better of you. Most people here are patient enough for it but understand there are limits. You do at some point need to learn to control yourself here and try and be more positive. I can't always bail you out of trouble.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433491
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 5th 2013, 11:44

Snowlily wrote:Hm... Well I'm not entirely sure what happened last night though there is a bit of a trend with you lunarlight. You're still pretty young and I get that you're going to act out sometimes but at this point I have to wonder if this will eventually stop? I should hope eventually you get tired of the fighting at some point, preferably in the near future. Look you know I've always been here and you can still come talk to me if needed but you also do have to understand that it can offend people sometimes when your temper gets the better of you. Most people here are patient enough for it but understand there are limits. You do at some point need to learn to control yourself here and try and be more positive. I can't always bail you out of trouble.

Well said my friend!

Lunarlight, you need to think about the consequences before you speak. Think about how it will affect others and not just you. If it happens once, fine. Everyone has their off days.

But if it keeps on occurring, then we will eventually tire of it, and there really is no excuse for not learning to restrain yourself for the second, third, or fourth time around.

Let's not see this happen again, deal?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarlight January 5th 2013, 11:50

Urgh, I'm frustrated I can'
t thank more than one person. XD Thanks guys, But seriously Dawn, you hadn't even joined when I got my warning bar down.
Lunarlight
Lunarlight
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett January 5th 2013, 11:50

@ Monkeystar: Thank you.

@ Lunarlight: As an after thought Lunarlight, I would just suggest trying to mend some bridges now. I don't expect that it will really be very easy for you right now. Keep an open mind because from the sounds of it and not to offend but it appears you were in the wrong here. Just talk to the people you are apologizing to one at a time and listen to what they are saying as feedback rather than insults. It will keep you out of more trouble in the future and remember I'm still around so you can come to me if you need some help still.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433491
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 5th 2013, 11:59

Well honestly Lunarlight it just proves more that you have made offenses. I know because I told by people. It kind of gives you a bad image. But I must say Snowlily put it in a mannerly and adequate-tempered manner. Lunarlight it gets old of your offenses and then apologizing. I've been told multiple times of most of your major offenses and know you've been banned, warned, and scolded for your actions. And then you apologize, and you'll bailed out of the problem, and then the cycle starts again. Please Lunarlight, can we prevent these problems? You know how you wonder why you have a bad image? Because you made it that way. Please, Lunarlight. It's getting old, or sure sounds like it.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4400
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway January 5th 2013, 13:00

Monkeystar Very Happy Hellooo

I was at a sleepover yesterday do I have no idea what happened, but a way to control your temper is to think through your anger. I used to think lashing out and hurting people as much as possible was so satisfying but it really didn't benefit me in the end; the people just lost trust, interest and hope in me. Just think about the result of your actions before you choose how to act. Your previous mistakes should help you to improve Smile Apologizing isn't much; preventing the incident is the priority. Don't give up on us; we haven't given up on you ^^
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33799
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarlight January 5th 2013, 15:43

UGH so much helpful comments! You should be able to give a thanks to more than one post. Dawny, please give me a chance and I promise this time, I will. And Cheese, I'm gonna quote "Apologizing isn't much; preventing the incident is the priority."
Lunarlight
Lunarlight
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 5th 2013, 16:10

You're staying? Pity... we got excited for nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarlight January 5th 2013, 17:03

You won't shut up? Pity you're such an idiot. Smile
Lunarlight
Lunarlight
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway January 5th 2013, 17:34

Pity both of you have cabbages for heads.

No that'd be too creepy having salad as a brain. But seriously you two need to know how to be more mature about this stuff.

There is no way to stop disliking each other, but don't voice (well type) it out. Pain, your posts always get lots of likes (I understand you have a rep to keep), but it's really not fun to have 15 others gang up on you. Is it satisfying?
And Lunarlight, please avoid making more topics like this. It just gives people more opportunities to say things like that to you.

Topic Locked.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33799
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down