Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Spoiler Busters! *Warriors Fifth Seris Working Title Revealed!* Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Spoiler Busters! *Warriors Fifth Seris Working Title Revealed!* Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spoiler Busters! *Warriors Fifth Seris Working Title Revealed!*

4 posters

Go down

Spoiler Busters! *Warriors Fifth Seris Working Title Revealed!* Empty Spoiler Busters! *Warriors Fifth Seris Working Title Revealed!*

Post by Stareye October 4th 2011, 14:26

I've posted this in every Warriors forum I've joined, and now I thought it was time to bring it here!
Spoiler Busters is dedicated to bringing Warriors spoilers to the light and end annoying rumors! If you have spare time and support this idea, please feel free to help me browse the intrenet for more rumors and spoilers to add to the list!
Also, i like to colour code these thing, so please let me know if a certain colour is hard to read.

Confirmed/True Spoilers
Spoiler:

Nuteral/Undecided Spoilers
Spoiler:

Fake Spoilers
Spoiler:

This next column is for spoilers that have been confirmed vy Vicky Holmes, but have never actullay come true or has been changed at the last minute.

Rejects Spoilers
Spoiler:

Last edited by Stareye on November 18th 2011, 12:20; edited 1 time in total
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6255
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

Spoiler Busters! *Warriors Fifth Seris Working Title Revealed!* Empty Re: Spoiler Busters! *Warriors Fifth Seris Working Title Revealed!*

Post by *Trunks_the_Saiyan~ October 4th 2011, 15:34

@The first confirmed spoiler; NOOOO they wouldv'e been a good couple!

And Raggedstar is a Dark Forest cat? I didn't know that!
*Trunks_the_Saiyan~
*Trunks_the_Saiyan~
Loner

Custom Rank : Royal Ninja
WarriorPoints : 4696
Male Posts : 87

Back to top Go down

Spoiler Busters! *Warriors Fifth Seris Working Title Revealed!* Empty Re: Spoiler Busters! *Warriors Fifth Seris Working Title Revealed!*

Post by Silver October 4th 2011, 19:31

30.Leopardstar was in love with Tigerstar
Whoa! thats CRAZY! Who would have known that LEOPEARDSTAR would break the warrior code when her father, is someone who knows STARCLAN VERY well.

Spoiler:
Silver
Silver
Loner

Custom Rank : Beyblading cat~
WarriorPoints : 5043
Female Posts : 567

Back to top Go down

Post by oceanmist October 8th 2011, 22:23

stareye, the 5th series is called a new reign. that's what i've heard
oceanmist
oceanmist
Loner

WarriorPoints : 4684
Female Posts : 48

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 4000

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye October 9th 2011, 19:35

Vicky Holmes said that the fifth seris was unnamed so far, so that makes New Reign and all other titles fake.
Wait? Raggedstar a dark forest cat? That's not true! I can see why someone would get confused about that though...
EDIT: So much for being unnamed! Everyone, the Warriors Fifth seris working title is Dawn of the Clans! Vicky has confirmed this recently on Warriorswish! I am not sure if they are going to change it later on or not.
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6255
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down