Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Your least favorite Warrior character(s)? - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Your least favorite Warrior character(s)? - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your least favorite Warrior character(s)?

+11
<3Swiftnose<3
Stormheart
Noxe
Shamu
Robynwing
Nyx
Honeystar
Stareye
FeatherPelt
Silverbreeze
Xenialhaze
15 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Your least favorite Warrior character(s)? - Page 2 Empty Your least favorite Warrior character(s)?

Post by Xenialhaze August 9th 2011, 09:34

First topic message reminder :

The title says all. What is YOUR least favorite Warrior character? o33o I'd love it if we kept this clean and argument free pwease. This isn't an open invitation to start hatin' on the other members here, since EVERYONE has their opinions.

I purrsonally dislike Nightcloud and Squirrelflight. Squirrelflight seemed cool at furst, but she started becoming annoying, and a major player. I don't like players, in all fairness. >>; Nightcloud, she's given me SOO many reasons! To many to list to be fair.
Xenialhaze
Xenialhaze
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4785
Female Posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Your least favorite Warrior character(s)? - Page 2 Empty Re: Your least favorite Warrior character(s)?

Post by Robynwing August 9th 2011, 15:19

I hate Tigerstar! He's so annoying, I mean he's like in all the books (Series not specials) as the main villain, even when he's DEAD. Its crazy, why won't he just go away! Gosh! And the fact that he wanted to kill all half clan cats when Hawkfrost and Mothwing were half clan half loner!
(I know this is for my least favourite but I have more than one hehe)
I hate Berrynose too! He's so...so...UGH! Arrogant and show offish and bossy and just a big bug face!
Robynwing
Robynwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Guardian of the loud
WarriorPoints : 4824
Female Posts : 170

Back to top Go down

Your least favorite Warrior character(s)? - Page 2 Empty Re: Your least favorite Warrior character(s)?

Post by Honeystar August 9th 2011, 15:21

LOL, yeah Berrynose is kinda all the above.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10404
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar August 9th 2011, 15:23

Silverbreeze- I Hate Mapleshade! Super Mad Predatory For so many reasons.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Robynwing August 9th 2011, 15:34

Honeystar- I hate Mapleshade too! She's such a vindictive and bipolar creepy cat!
Robynwing
Robynwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverbreeze August 9th 2011, 15:37

Honeystar wrote:Silverbreeze- I Hate Mapleshade! Super Mad Predatory For so many reasons.

That's sort of the case for me, too. XD

Silverbreeze
Silverbreeze
Loner

WarriorPoints : 4924
Female Posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 9th 2011, 16:08

DIE MAPLESHADE!!!!!!! :tank:

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar August 9th 2011, 16:18

ALL Clans, Attack Mapleshade! Charge! Predatory Sword Shuriken Rocket Launcher :tank:
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamu August 9th 2011, 16:33

Max watched everyone beat up Mapleshade. Then Max swam over and ate Mapleshade. There. All solved. xD ^-^
Shamu
Shamu
Killer Whale (RiverClan)
Killer Whale (RiverClan)

Custom Rank : Sushi-Consumer
WarriorPoints : 14684
Male Posts : 317

Warrior Information
Attack Power : ∞ (In Water Only)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverbreeze August 9th 2011, 16:43

Yep. The problem of the existence of Mapleshade has now been solved. Case closed. Very Happy
Silverbreeze
Silverbreeze
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 9th 2011, 16:50

hahahaha. Go MAX!

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 9th 2011, 17:27

Breezepelt! GRRRRRR...
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13242
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye August 9th 2011, 18:45

Blossomheart wrote:Why not? Sure, Leopardstar was bossy, over-courageous, and she sided with Tigerstar.... but why don't you like her?
Augh! Leopardstar is another one I can't stand! Leopardstar was even more bossy than Hollyleaf, constantly trying to make the other clan leaders follow her rules. And she defintley wasn't a great leader, since she never stopped to think about any underlying reason for any situation. She always jumped to the easiest conclusion and took action right away, without thinking of the consequences. I was so happy when she died! While everyone in the book was mourning and paying respects, I was like, "YAY!! THAT ANNOYING BAG OF DIRT IS FINALLY GONE!!"
Ad what does over-courageous even mean? You can never have enough courage.
On another note, I can't belive no one's mentioned Rainflower yet. I think we can all agree that she's the worst parent of all time, even worse than Crowfeather. Shocked She's proven over and over again how heartless she is by constantly putting down her own son. She never even shown up at Crookedstar's leader ceremony! Her love for her kits is entierly conditional. She only shows affection for Crookedstar when he was strong, skilled and good looking. Once he recived his disfigurement, she treated him like dirt.
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6255
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverbreeze August 9th 2011, 18:56

I dislike Rainflower, too. I liked her in the beginning, when she was always proud of her sons, Oakheart and Crookedstar.

But I hate how she started looking down upon Crookedstar after his jaw disfigurement. She would always act like, 'OMGZ MAH SON OAKHEART IS THE BEST CAT EVAR HE IS TOTALY GONNA BE DEPUTEH OF RIVAHCLAN AND THAN LEADEH HAHAHAH.' Which made me really annoyed.

And on another note, that's just how I picture Rainflower to be. XD

Silverbreeze
Silverbreeze
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar August 9th 2011, 19:03

OMSC, How could I forget about Rainflower?!!! If I were to choose between having Squirrelflight as a 'false' mother, and Rainflower for a 'real' mother, at least Squirrelflight would try to be one [no matter what I looked like]!

And all those things about Leopardstar, that's why I don't like her. [joins in with Stareye] "DING-DONG, THE WITCH IS DEAD!"
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye August 9th 2011, 19:06

Honeystar- That last sentence.. what does that mean?
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar August 9th 2011, 19:15

What? The song? When Leopardstar finally died, and you said you were celebrating that, well I'm celebrating too by singing 'Ding-Dong, the Witch is Dead' [haven't you ever seen 'The Wizard of OZ'?]
Or the sentence before that?
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Robynwing August 9th 2011, 19:19

Yes! Rainflower was a true jerk face. But truthfully I din't even like her in the beginning! She was always boasting about her sons and letting Stormkit/Crookedkit do whatever he wanted!!
Robynwing
Robynwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverbreeze August 9th 2011, 19:25

So... that means if Crookedkit/Stormkit went near the ponds where the warriors usually caught minnows, and Crookedkit/Stormkit was at the risk of falling in and drowing, Rainflower possibly wouldn't even care?

*Adds this to the Book of how to be a Horrible Nursing Queen - Written by Rainflower*
Silverbreeze
Silverbreeze
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye August 9th 2011, 20:21

@ Silverbreeze LOL, clever.
@ Robynwing I've never seen a person who hated Rainflower before she rejected Crookedkit. I was nuetral about her in the beggining, because I knew what Rainflower would do based on the plot synopsis.
@ Honeystar I've heard of The Wizard of Oz, but I never watched it.
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart August 10th 2011, 00:05

I don't like Tigerstar, Hollyleaf, Breezepelt, or Millie. Mad
Stormheart
Stormheart
Loner

Custom Rank : Retired EdgeLord
WarriorPoints : 6711
Female Posts : 407

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Robynwing August 10th 2011, 12:11

O.o
@stormheart: you don't like Millie? Why? O.O
Robynwing
Robynwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar August 11th 2011, 07:50

Next on my list, Stoneteller! For obvious reasons.
Oh geez! Triple fail for me. I forgot about the most annoying, self centered, cowardly, stubborn, stupid, unnessesarily hostile, unreasonable, and worst leader and Warrior cat character of all time! Since my insults can be pinned to Stoneteller so easily, I don't think I need to give any examples.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Robynwing August 11th 2011, 08:05

Honeystar wrote:Next on my list, Stoneteller! For obvious reasons.

I second that Very Happy
Robynwing
Robynwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenialhaze August 11th 2011, 08:06

I wish I read Crookedstar's Promise, because I'm confused....XDD Though Rainflower sounds terrible, so I'll join the hatin' on her. XPP
Xenialhaze
Xenialhaze
Loner

WarriorPoints : 4785
Female Posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherPelt August 11th 2011, 08:08

Never read Crookedstar's Promise yet so.. Ill hate on Rainflower anyway! U MAD RAINFLOWER? U MAD?
FeatherPelt
FeatherPelt
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4791
Male Posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next