Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!



what do you think of the tribe of rushing water?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

what do you think of the tribe of rushing water?

25% 25% 
[ 3 ]
58% 58% 
[ 7 ]
17% 17% 
[ 2 ]
 
Total Votes : 12

what do you think of the tribe of rushing water?

Post by Guest on August 7th 2011, 15:07

i like them cuz they're bo$$

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: what do you think of the tribe of rushing water?

Post by Skittlestream on August 7th 2011, 15:09

Meh. I don't like them.
avatar
Skittlestream
Loner

Custom Rank : LORD OF THE SKITTLEZ
WarriorPoints : 8183
Female Posts : 3319
Reputation : 57

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Re: what do you think of the tribe of rushing water?

Post by Honeystar on August 7th 2011, 15:12

I think they're alright, but not really my favourite. Some things I like about them, and some I don't.
avatar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 8087
Male Posts : 2451
Reputation : 154

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Re: what do you think of the tribe of rushing water?

Post by Guest on August 7th 2011, 15:33

I like them and their communist ways Evil Cat

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: what do you think of the tribe of rushing water?

Post by Honeystar on August 7th 2011, 15:47

Communist? hmm.. didn't think of it that way until now! I just viewed them as something similar to a Native American tribe.
avatar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 8087
Male Posts : 2451
Reputation : 154

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Re: what do you think of the tribe of rushing water?

Post by SkyStar on August 7th 2011, 16:37

I do not like them they are okay. Sick
avatar
SkyStar
Loner

Custom Rank : In Love
WarriorPoints : 6266
Female Posts : 1997
Reputation : 96

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Re: what do you think of the tribe of rushing water?

Post by Rain on August 10th 2011, 15:30

Not the best not the worst. I don't love their way of life.
avatar
Rain
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 2322
Female Posts : 19
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: what do you think of the tribe of rushing water?

Post by Fireheart on August 10th 2011, 15:32

I guess they are OK. I mean, not bad cats and very interesting to know something about strange cats but not the best.
avatar
Fireheart
Loner

WarriorPoints : 6095
Male Posts : 1434
Reputation : 182

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9500

Back to top Go down

Re: what do you think of the tribe of rushing water?

Post by Guest on August 10th 2011, 15:34

In the books, the Erins made them sound like they looked funny, acted funny, and, well, lived funny. I don't think the Erins really liked them.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: what do you think of the tribe of rushing water?

Post by Fireheart on August 10th 2011, 15:36

Well who knows, maybe she did, maybe she didn't. She probably made them seem like that because she wanted to try something NEW and DIFFERENT in the Warriors Series(?)
avatar
Fireheart
Loner

WarriorPoints : 6095
Male Posts : 1434
Reputation : 182

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9500

Back to top Go down

Re: what do you think of the tribe of rushing water?

Post by Guest on August 10th 2011, 15:59

Maybe. Razz New and different. Hmmmm... What about Lark and Pine?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: what do you think of the tribe of rushing water?

Post by Robynwing on August 10th 2011, 16:20

Oh I don't like them much. Especially Stone teller. He's annoying and subtly rude.
avatar
Robynwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Guardian of the loud
WarriorPoints : 2507
Female Posts : 170
Reputation : 3

Back to top Go down

Re: what do you think of the tribe of rushing water?

Post by Stareye on August 10th 2011, 16:42

I agree with you, Robynwing. Every time the Tribe was in the books, I was bored out of my skull and extremley annoyed. Stoneteller was annoying, mean and a selifsh dirtbag. He's even worse than Hollyleaf, and that means a lot since it's coming from me. And the tribe itself is pretty stupid too. In Moonrise, they kidnapped Stormfur and kicked out his only friends, and then they expected him to save them. Last time I checked, if you need someone to save your way of ife, you aren't supposed to make your saviour think your his enemy!
Then after Stormfur tried to help the Tribe defeat the invaders and the Tribe was too incompetent to fight, they blamed Stormfur, banished him and Stoneteller forced the Tribe to think they were dead. Brook's own brother condemed her for the plan's faliure! And doesn't it seem cruel to never let the Stoneteller out of the cave? When Crag was made Stoneteller, he wasn't happy at all; he was depressed because he would never get to see his own territory again. That's just ridculous!
The only exception would be Sign of The Moon, but I am still glad they'll never make another apperance in the books again.

__________________________________________________

R.I.P Mario, a beautiful and kind cat. December 29, 2000- April 9, 2015.
avatar
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 3936
Female Posts : 597
Reputation : 236

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

Re: what do you think of the tribe of rushing water?

Post by Robynwing on August 11th 2011, 07:33

Stareye wrote:I agree with you, Robynwing. Every time the Tribe was in the books, I was bored out of my skull and extremley annoyed. Stoneteller was annoying, mean and a selifsh dirtbag. He's even worse than Hollyleaf, and that means a lot since it's coming from me. And the tribe itself is pretty stupid too. In Moonrise, they kidnapped Stormfur and kicked out his only friends, and then they expected him to save them. Last time I checked, if you need someone to save your way of ife, you aren't supposed to make your saviour think your his enemy!
Then after Stormfur tried to help the Tribe defeat the invaders and the Tribe was too incompetent to fight, they blamed Stormfur, banished him and Stoneteller forced the Tribe to think they were dead. Brook's own brother condemed her for the plan's faliure! And doesn't it seem cruel to never let the Stoneteller out of the cave? When Crag was made Stoneteller, he wasn't happy at all; he was depressed because he would never get to see his own territory again. That's just ridculous!
The only exception would be Sign of The Moon, but I am still glad they'll never make another apperance in the books again.


YUSH! Someone who agrees with me!! And you'd think since it was kinda there fault that Feathertail died, that they would be WAY nicer to Stormfur. But nooooo.
avatar
Robynwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Guardian of the loud
WarriorPoints : 2507
Female Posts : 170
Reputation : 3

Back to top Go down

Re: what do you think of the tribe of rushing water?

Post by Honeystar on August 11th 2011, 07:48

Stareye and Robynwing- While I don't hate all members of the Tribe, and the idea of including a non-Warrior Clan culture interesting, I kind of have to agree with you.
avatar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 8087
Male Posts : 2451
Reputation : 154

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Re: what do you think of the tribe of rushing water?

Post by Xenialhaze on August 11th 2011, 08:13

Well, I didn't really enjoy their part of the book, and found them quite...boring, to say. Unentertaining to say the least. I think their culture is ...slightly...harsh? I mean, not letting the Stoneteller out of the cave? That's...wow...I'd hate that, to be honest. XDD I only really liked Brook from the tribe. :/
avatar
Xenialhaze
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 2468
Female Posts : 160
Reputation : 3

Back to top Go down

Re: what do you think of the tribe of rushing water?

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan on August 11th 2011, 11:30

I like the tribe. Their way of life offered an interesting look at the way different cats have survived. The Tribe has had more problems than the Clans, and its no suprise they panic whenever something happens. I wish the Erins would write a book on the Tribe like they did with SkyClan.
avatar
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 2464
Female Posts : 1906
Reputation : 2109

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Re: what do you think of the tribe of rushing water?

Post by Guest on August 16th 2011, 11:22

Xenialhaze wrote:Well, I didn't really enjoy their part of the book, and found them quite...boring, to say. Unentertaining to say the least. I think their culture is ...slightly...harsh? I mean, not letting the Stoneteller out of the cave? That's...wow...I'd hate that, to be honest. XDD I only really liked Brook from the tribe. :/

harsh as in communist xP

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: what do you think of the tribe of rushing water?

Post by Guest on October 29th 2011, 17:34

Iceshadow wrote:I like the tribe. Their way of life offered an interesting look at the way different cats have survived. The Tribe has had more problems than the Clans, and its no suprise they panic whenever something happens. I wish the Erins would write a book on the Tribe like they did with SkyClan.

yes the tribe is interesting because it offers a new perspective on how cats live! Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: what do you think of the tribe of rushing water?

Post by SkyStar on October 29th 2011, 18:31

I agree with Dragonmeteor we can see how cats live in a different way
avatar
SkyStar
Loner

Custom Rank : In Love
WarriorPoints : 6266
Female Posts : 1997
Reputation : 96

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Re: what do you think of the tribe of rushing water?

Post by Guest on November 10th 2011, 22:58

I like the tribe!! I think they're quite interesting Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: what do you think of the tribe of rushing water?

Post by Rainfeather on November 10th 2011, 23:04

Goldenstream wrote:I like the tribe!! I think they're quite interesting Very Happy

Yeah me too Goldy! I think they are coolio and different
avatar
Rainfeather
Loner

Custom Rank : Peachy Keen!
WarriorPoints : 5937
Female Posts : 826
Reputation : 84

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Re: what do you think of the tribe of rushing water?

Post by Icestar on November 10th 2011, 23:26

I like that their names sound cool.
avatar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 13560
Female Posts : 1807
Reputation : 995

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Re: what do you think of the tribe of rushing water?

Post by Frost on November 10th 2011, 23:46

I think that it makes things more interesting!

__________________________________________________


✩ 【 About Frost 】✩
About the Masqueraders
avatar
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 23286
Female Posts : 4113
Reputation : 5591

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Re: what do you think of the tribe of rushing water?

Post by Guest on November 11th 2011, 22:49

The name "Tribe" makes it sound less sophisticated and more primitive

"Clan" sounds much more professional

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: what do you think of the tribe of rushing water?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum