Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Should 'Warriors' be made a movie? - Page 6 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Should 'Warriors' be made a movie? - Page 6 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should 'Warriors' be made a movie?

+24
oceanmist
Stormheart
Birdstar
Icestar
Rainfeather
Nightwhisper
Coyoteheart
Swiftstar7798
Xenialhaze
Silverbreeze
FeatherPelt
Robynwing
<3Swiftnose<3
Nyx
Noxe
Ninecloud
Scarlett
Stareye
Asterismos
Caraway
Fireheart
SkyStar
Hazeldust
Honeystar
28 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Should 'Warriors' be made a movie? - Page 6 Empty Should 'Warriors' be made a movie?

Post by Honeystar July 16th 2011, 17:26

First topic message reminder :

Hello everyone. Well what do think? Should the 'Warriors' series be made into a movie? Yes, No, Maybe? Give me your reason or opinion. I'll try to make a poll for this later. As for myself, it might be great if that happened, but if it's similarly done in any way as The Guardians of Ga'Hoole, I'm inclined to cry out "Let It Be!"
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10404
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Should 'Warriors' be made a movie? - Page 6 Empty Re: Should 'Warriors' be made a movie?

Post by Guest September 26th 2011, 16:27

Idk if only Warriors fan would see the movie. Cuz I'm kinda sure that other ppl won't watch a kitteh movie Razz

Back to top Go down

Should 'Warriors' be made a movie? - Page 6 Empty Re: Should 'Warriors' be made a movie?

Post by Stormheart September 26th 2011, 16:34

I have to agree. I think Warriors should stay a book. No one would really watch the movie, and I think the cats would look funny or wrong.. :/
Stormheart
Stormheart
Loner

Custom Rank : Retired EdgeLord
WarriorPoints : 6711
Female Posts : 407

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by oceanmist September 26th 2011, 17:24

Honeystar wrote:It says it's been removed by the user Blackclaw. Sorry.
it happened to me too
oceanmist
oceanmist
Loner

WarriorPoints : 4684
Female Posts : 48

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 4000

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye October 4th 2011, 14:39

Darkfire wrote:Idk if only Warriors fan would see the movie. Cuz I'm kinda sure that other ppl won't watch a kitteh movie Razz
I am sure people said that about owls, but here we are, with a Gaurdian's of Ga'Hoole movie in existence. Then again, that movie was very unsuccessful... but not because it was about owls. Look up some reviews for it on Rotten Tomato to see if I am lying.
I am certain that if they were to make a Warriors movie, it would probably follow the same fate as Ga'Hoole, or worse.
Not a lot of people would wnat to see a cat movie, so they would target it toward kids and once they got the theater packed with little kids, they'll bring in the murder and blood. (Which I wouldn't mind that much. Justice at last!) Or the Warriors movie might fall into the wrong hands and they'll actullay turn it into a kid movie, which would automatically make it a fail and send me on a quest for revenge.
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6255
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainfeather October 4th 2011, 20:26

I would TOTALLY love Warriors to be made into a movie. That would be so cool!
Rainfeather
Rainfeather
Loner

Custom Rank : Peachy Keen!
WarriorPoints : 8254
Female Posts : 826

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 4th 2011, 20:29

Hmm Im not sure because most of the time movies can sometimes ruin the story and i would not want warriors to be made into like this babyish movie thing so Im not sure. Although I am looking for ward to the game Smile
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7787
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentwolf October 4th 2011, 20:40

Ya, I don`t know. I think they would change it to much and it would look weird. I also think it would be hard to get the books because more people would want them! XD But ya, it would ruin the whole Warriors Series and I just think it`s a bad idea.
Silentwolf
Silentwolf
Loner

Custom Rank : Leader of the skies
WarriorPoints : 4707
Female Posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarlight October 5th 2011, 05:33

What?! I-I how could you say that?! A warrior movie will be spectacular. It would as good as owls of gahoole. And yet you say that sucked too!!!!!!!!!! Super Mad Super Mad Super Mad Mee-ow! ( whoops. Didn't mean to curse!) Sweat
Lunarlight
Lunarlight
Loner

Custom Rank : FINE BULLY ME
WarriorPoints : 8734
Male Posts : 1287

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarlight October 5th 2011, 06:03

By the way, I'm a timid tabby ( well, not very timid up there! Sneer/Grin )
Lunarlight
Lunarlight
Loner

Custom Rank : FINE BULLY ME
WarriorPoints : 8734
Male Posts : 1287

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost October 5th 2011, 06:58

Riversplash (ShadowClan), double posting is not allowed ^^

I would love a warriors movie!
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25603
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossfoot October 5th 2011, 15:47

So would I!!!!!!! Happy
Mossfoot
Mossfoot
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Angel of the shadows
WarriorPoints : 7059
Female Posts : 695

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6