Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Mothwing  - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Mothwing  - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mothwing

+11
nightdusk
Skittlestream
Mossfoot
Robynwing
Honeystar
Lightclaw
Caraway
Nyx
SkyStar
Icestar of ShadowClan
Dragonclaw
15 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mothwing  - Page 2 Empty Mothwing

Post by Dragonclaw July 9th 2011, 16:50

First topic message reminder :

Mothwing  - Page 2 Mp-cha10
Mothwing

Mothwing  - Page 2 100px-Mothwing.mc

Info:
Current Clan: RiverClan
Past: Rogue
Father: Tigerstar
Mother: Sasha
Brothers: Hawkfrost, Tadpole
Half-Brother: Brambleclaw
Half-Sister: Tawnypelt

Education
Mentor(s): Mudfur
Apprentice(s): Willowshine

Mothwing is a triangular-faced, dappled, golden tabby she-cat with a long coat rippling with dark gold tabby stripes, and huge amber eyes. She is the daughter of Tigerstar and Sasha. She is born as Moth outside of the Clans along with her brothers Hawk and Tadpole. Her father Tigerstar is unaware of the kits' existance prior to his death. After Tadpole's tragic death, Sasha's friend Pine visits and takes them to a farm to live with other cats. Moth and her family don't fit in, so Sasha takes her kits to the RiverClan border. While on the stepping stones of the river, Sasha tells her kits who their father is; how great of a warrior he was, and she warns them of the stories they will hear of him. Sasha tells her kits never to speak his name. Almost immediatly after Sasha tells them about Tigerstar, a patrol finds the cats, and accepts them into RiverClan. Moth and Hawk receive apprentice names, and Sasha knows at that point that she will never be accepted like her kits, and leaves them to live in RiverClan. Mothpaw and Hawkpaw recieve their warrior names; Mothwing and Hawkfrost, respectivly. Mothwing eventually decides she wants to follow the path of a medicine cat, and is apprenticed to Mudfur. For a while, however, no sign appears from StarClan, and Mothwing believes that StarClan rejected her. Unbeknownst to Mudfur, Hawkfrost created a plan in which he left a moth's wing outside of Mudfur's den. That way, Mothwing will be able to interpret false signs for Hawkfrost. Mothwing befriends Leafpaw, and she often goes to Leafpaw for guidance, because she makes simple mistakes often. Shortly before the Clans leave for their new home, Mudfur dies, and Sasha returns and wants her kits to leave the Clan and live with her. She reveals to all the cats who Mothwing's father is. Mothwing gently declines and journys with her Clan to her new home. She reveals to Leafpool that she does not believe in StarClan. Leafpool takes over Mothwing's apprentice, Willowpaw's StarClan training. Though Mothwing does not believe in StarClan, that does not stop her from caring for her Clan for as long as she can.
Dragonclaw
Dragonclaw
Administrator
Administrator

Custom Rank : Technical Support
WarriorPoints : 8858
Male Posts : 712

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

Mothwing  - Page 2 Empty Re: Mothwing

Post by Guest July 14th 2011, 13:06

Shouldn't there be a new cat by now? Like maybe Hawkfrost? Haha, I just noticed. I'm the exact opposite of Hawkfrost.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 17th 2011, 08:36

Wait does Mothflight like Tigerstar?

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway July 17th 2011, 13:05

darkfire, mothflight was the first medicine cat and tigerstar is dead. do you mean tigerheart and mothwing?

and tobi, mockingjay is a creature that was genetically modified in the Hunger Games series. i don't think it's real. but good theory. Razz
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33777
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan July 17th 2011, 15:26

Darkfire wrote:Wait does Mothflight like Tigerstar?
Tigerstar is her father. So, if you are referring to
OOTS Spoiler
Spoiler:
Then I dont think so, but I guess she would respect her father.
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4783
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar July 17th 2011, 17:30

I know I would respect my father.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Custom Rank : In Love
WarriorPoints : 8583
Female Posts : 1997

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 17th 2011, 18:30

That's your father.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 18th 2011, 14:16

CheeseStar wrote:darkfire, mothflight was the first medicine cat and tigerstar is dead. do you mean tigerheart and mothwing?

and tobi, mockingjay is a creature that was genetically modified in the Hunger Games series. i don't think it's real. but good theory. Razz

I think he means Mothwing Razz

Wait.. DOES Mothwing like Tigerstar? Tigerstar did contact her through dreams right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 19th 2011, 09:48

Icewing wrote:

I think he means Mothwing Razz

Wait.. DOES Mothwing like Tigerstar? Tigerstar did contact her through dreams right?

wait can Tigerstar send dreams? He's not of StarClan!

and how did mudclaw not got to dark forest and go to StarClan?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw July 19th 2011, 12:09

Well, Tigerstar is her kin, he's still there in her blood, so my theory is ( and this could be wayyyy off Razz) that's why he can send dreams to her and cats close to her or something...
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13668
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 20th 2011, 11:43

Lightningstorm wrote:Well, Tigerstar is her kin, he's still there in her blood, so my theory is ( and this could be wayyyy off Razz) that's why he can send dreams to her and cats close to her or something...

That's true!! I believe you! That's a great thought. And maybe Tigerstar is just evil enough to break through the limits of the barrier. (I mean think about it. He was bad when he as alive and throughout the entire series, he has been the main antagonist - starting from Book 1! Even Mr. Voldemort has not appeared as the same bad guy in these many books)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 21st 2011, 12:28

Shadowstorm wrote:

That's true!! I believe you! That's a great thought. And maybe Tigerstar is just evil enough to break through the limits of the barrier. (I mean think about it. He was bad when he as alive and throughout the entire series, he has been the main antagonist - starting from Book 1! Even Mr. Voldemort has not appeared as the same bad guy in these many books)

Tigerstar did receive nine lives from StarClan. It puzzles why he still did not get into Starclan...

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar July 21st 2011, 13:16

Tigerfern- Clearly you have not read the first series close enough. Tigerstar killed numerous cats (and attempted to kill Bluestar, Ravenpaw and Fireheart/star) in order to achieve his goal of becoming clan-Leader (and eventually conquering the entire forest)!

There is a fan-fic comic I remember seeing about what might of happened if Tigerclaw did not have Thistleclaw as a mentor (and therefore not become evil).
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10404
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 21st 2011, 13:22

It's all Thistleclaw's fault. And I wondered what made him so evil? It was the Dark Forest, I think. I think Thistleclaw was being taught in the Dark Forest .

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar July 21st 2011, 13:39

Mapleshade is maybe the oldest (known) Dark Forest Cat, I wouldn't be surprised if it was her who taught Thistleclaw to be evil.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10404
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 21st 2011, 13:41

Ummmm................

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan July 22nd 2011, 19:38

Ah, I see you read Crookedstar's promise. And its nt certified that Tigerstar even got nine lives. Or, he could have recieved them from the Darkforest, where he was being trained? ERIN HUNTER HELP US!!!!
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2011, 20:31

Honeytounge wrote:Tigerfern- Clearly you have not read the first series close enough. Tigerstar killed numerous cats (and attempted to kill Bluestar, Ravenpaw and Fireheart/star) in order to achieve his goal of becoming clan-Leader (and eventually conquering the entire forest)!

There is a fan-fic comic I remember seeing about what might of happened if Tigerclaw did not have Thistleclaw as a mentor (and therefore not become evil).

Well I mean he killed Redtail, he attempted to kill Bluestar, but that was before he received his nine lives. I think Tigerfern has just found another weird thing in the Warriors series O.o

Or maybe it was Tigerstar's parents and friends that gave him his lives?

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan July 22nd 2011, 20:34

Maybe... But most of them were still alive.
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2011, 20:37

Icestar wrote:Maybe... But most of them were still alive.

Oh well, those little details are insignificant. What matters now is he is trying to take over the forest (wow! kind of like Monkeystar O.o). So what will Firestar do? I bet Erin made him all lazy for a reason! So that StarClan will point out his flaw and tell him he was the 4th prophecied cat!! And that he will be pivotal in the battle! And the story will probably be how he tries to get over killing or something. HAHA I know the story without reading the story Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar July 23rd 2011, 10:06

Then when he is forced in battle he is killed by a cat.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Custom Rank : In Love
WarriorPoints : 8583
Female Posts : 1997

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan July 23rd 2011, 16:37

Yeah. He has one or two lives left. Although, I doubt the prophecy would apply to him since it was about his kin. I think its Hollyleaf, since Ivypaw is with them but the prophecy is making them search for a fourth cat.
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 25th 2011, 13:10

Yeah! It's Hollyleaf. Or maybe it's a kit of Princess's? I doubt that though... Cause they live back in the old forest! Oh thinks Ravenpaw should go and search for ThunderClan in their new territory?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 25th 2011, 13:11

Well, I'm not sure Ravenpaw would do that. I mean, he's perfectly happy with Barley in his safe little barn. Why risk death and injuries just to trek all the way over Mothermouth to pay a visit to Firestar?
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38621
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan July 25th 2011, 16:49

True. Maybe the fourth cat is Tigerheart. That would kinda be ironic, with the whole love triange.
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 26th 2011, 11:11

Icestar wrote:True. Maybe the fourth cat is Tigerheart. That would kinda be ironic, with the whole love triange.

Brambleclaw!! haha just kidding. Squirrelflight? Maybe Hollyleaf.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum