Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Fantasy RP - Page 4 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Fantasy RP - Page 4 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy RP

+6
Sunstar
Roguestar
Dusk
Scarheart
Blackstone
Redstar
10 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Fantasy RP - Page 4 Empty Fantasy RP

Post by Moonsong April 1st 2015, 18:53

First topic message reminder :

There's a world that doesn't strictly exist, ruled over by an empress and her council members. Each country is assigned a member, and they run it with a heavy or light hand as their personality dictates. Magick abounds- or it did. The council member of the largest country has been assasainated by a mage, and the empress won't stand for that. New laws restricting magic have been put in place, and all mages are being hunted down for questioning about the murder and registration as a magic-user, for their 'own protection'. No one really believes that though- the royal guards aren't known for their kindness, and its likely that if caught, a mage might never see the light of day again. What will you do?

Character Sheet:

Multiple characters are allowed, but please make sure to use them all. Once we have 4-5 people, we'll start, but feel free to join even after that or make new characters. Follow the site rules. Killing or maiming another character is only okay if both roleplayers communicate about it.

My Characters:
Moonsong
Moonsong
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : < seraphic >
WarriorPoints : 4390
Female Posts : 136

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Fantasy RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Fantasy RP

Post by Moonsong April 14th 2015, 10:27

"Let's just say it's my job, and leave it at that. I ain't gettin' in trouble on the slim chance that you might actually succeed." Trouble is hardly a strong enough word for it. Ruby would potentially be thrown in the prison herself, and after seeing what being cut off from magic had done to her sister in prison? She wasn't risking that. With her thoughts, her wings had inadvertently hunched in, her muscles going tense and her fire burning hot in her belly. It took her a minute, but she realized it and forced herself to relax, meeting the other dragon's eyes to glare at him. "Are we clear, or do we need to fight? We'd cause a lot of damage..."

~The rp kinda died! Sorry it took me so long to reply, hope it's still okay to continue...~
Moonsong
Moonsong
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur April 14th 2015, 15:11

Growing more and more impatient with this female dragon, Cadmus couldn't stop himself from speaking up. "Well I hope you understand that likewise it is my job to protect and ensure the personal security of my companion. So if you are saying we cannot break him out then I suggest you offer a different solution, otherwise we will have solved nothing. Even without this dragon's help, I would still try to retrieve my charge from his unjustified confinement." Cadmus said. Already Cadmus was keeping in a defensive stance, ready to fight or flee should the she-dragon become an obstacle to his current goal of saving Nathan. Cadmus knew he would likely only live to see one, maybe two more human generations before old age claimed him, and he refused to see the Yttris bloodline come to an end before then.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Ghost in the Night
WarriorPoints : 10903
Male Posts : 544

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonsong April 16th 2015, 13:04

"If he ain't guilty of anything, he should get released after interrogation, no jailbreaks required. Unless he /is/ a criminal?" Ruby was just as on edge, a little niggle of guilt itching at the inside of her skull. Yeah, there were people she'd do that for (did they even count as people?), but that didn't make a difference; if anyone escaped, she'd be the one in hot water. She might be a dragon, so it wouldn't burn her, but it would be annoying. She wasn't doing that for anyone she didn't know intimately.
Moonsong
Moonsong
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur April 16th 2015, 13:38

Cadmus bristled and hesitated. On one hand he really didn't want to reveal that Nathan was a mage, he didn't exactly trust either dragon and the she-dragon, at least to some extent, was loyal to the empress. Yet Cadmus also knew that he couldn't avoid revealing something if he wanted to have any chance of convincing this she-dragon of letting him proceed without a fight. "Well I can certainly guarantee he isn't a criminal. He grew up in a very isolated town until just this past year and a half, and even since leaving home we've kept mostly to ourselves while travelling. That said, my companion does have some... special properties that if discovered may cause him a lot of trouble with empire." Cadmus said at last. He had avoided mentioning Nathan's magic as much as he could, but Cadmus doubted that Ruby would be oblivious enough to not at least suspect magic was involved. "And since stopping us would be your job or whatever, I think there would be a way for us to go ahead with our break-out and you still get absolved of any blame for letting it happen. That is, if you're willing to hear my idea." Cadmus added as a sudden spark of an idea popped into his head. He just hoped Rube was more cooperative than he currently believed her to be.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone April 16th 2015, 14:55

Sahkrahfaas glared at the other dragon, wondering whether or not to say that someone would pretty much count as a criminal for being outside mere minutes after the curfew since the assassination took place. Anyone could clearly see how cruel those guards were; it was almost like they had all murdered someone in the streets. He decided against saying anything, since it would seem rude, and he didn't want to provoke anyone. There was nowhere to run in the den, except for into the claws or either the dragon or the ichneumon- which Sahkrahfaas was still the tiniest bit fearful of, he had to admit. At least I have my frost breath, he thought with slight relief. Not many know of it. They likely won't be prepared, if it comes to that. He hoped it wouldn't.
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : carolus t-rex
WarriorPoints : 7386
Male Posts : 446

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonsong April 16th 2015, 15:17

Ruby was good at ignoring people, and that was just what she did. She only listened if forced, and it was unthinkable that this creature or the weak dragon sitting there and watching could cause her any true harm (or so she thought.) She could go along with whatever the creature's plan was, or she could do what she wanted. It wasn't that she had any love for the empire, but she really didn't have a choice in working for it- there were extenuating circumstances keeping her shackled and her wings clipped, unable to fly free. If she really wanted and had backup, she could defy the empire, but who would work with her? Those who listened to her did so on orders, and those who didn't would like as not use her as ransom if they knew who she was. So, she wasn't listening to these, but maybe she could finagle her way around orders and 'help' them. Taking a deep breath, fire in the back of her throat just in case, she smiled and stepped back, hands on her hips as she looked the two in front of her over. "Hm, nah. You can hear mine, though. How about you come with me? I have... business back in the city, and if your friend really hasn't done anything, I'll get him out for you."
Moonsong
Moonsong
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur April 19th 2015, 00:41

Cadmus was unsure what to do now. It was clear that the she-dragon wasn't going to listen to his idea, but he didn't trust her nearly enough to just along with her. But the only other options were to either fight or try to escape then attempt his rescue on his own, but on his own the risks would be far greater and he may even run out of time while trying. Finally Cadmus came to a decision, if it meant a chance to save Nathan without excess trouble then he would go along with Ruby's suggestion, but the moment he began to suspect her of trying to hinder his rescue attempt Cadmus would escape and try again on his own. "Well, it seems there isn't a deal that is entirely favorable for me no matter what I decide, since there's no way you could get me to trust you at current. That said, since I don't have much choice I guess I'll go with the option that takes the least time and come along with you, for now. But know that should you cross me, I will get revenge. We ichneumons are quite good at holding grudges against dragons, so keep that in mind." Cadmus said calmly, meaning every word. He would not forgive anyone or anything that tries to harm or hinder any member of the Yttris family, Cadmus even had the face and scent of the guard who arrested Nathan memorized in the event that they ever cross paths again. "So, do we have an agreement?" Cadmus asked finally.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonsong April 20th 2015, 12:12

"One tiny little addition. When we get to the prison and you learn who I am, you can't tell anyone, or else. Swear it in blood and we have a deal- as long as your friend ain't done anything that deserves lockup, I'll get him out for you." And that was all she'd do. She wasn't about to jeapordize herself for some person she didn't know, no matter how stupid the new law was, or how insulting it was that she was reduced to a common interrogater, or how angry the hypocrisy of being allowed to use magic herself made her. Now, she wasn't about to give that up, but it was still annoying. She would pull at the chains keeping her 'obedient' as much as she could, stretching her orders and biting at the bit.
Moonsong
Moonsong
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur April 20th 2015, 14:04

Cadmus smiled as much as his jaw structure would allow. "That is a promise I can readily agree to. On the name of my patron family and the ichneumon blood in my veins, I swear to not reveal you identity to anyone." Cadmus said, going through with the oath. He truly did feel comfortable with this addition to the deal to, while Cadmus may not trust Ruby one bit he did understand the feeling of wanting to keep your identity secret and safe, that was something he and Nathan have lived with every day now since the magic regulation began. And while he truly would never willingly break the oath he had just made, Cadmus was now curious about who Ruby was exactly, why she wanted her identity a secret and how she was connected to the empire. "So with that taken care of, shall we go? I am eager to make sure my companion is safe and unharmed." Cadmus said, deciding for a more amiable tone since, at least for now, they were supposed to be working together to some extent.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonsong April 20th 2015, 14:11

"Yeah, lets go. I'm sure they won't mind if we go ahead with the interrogations late." Well, that wasn't entirely true. Tbey would mind, but that was no concern of Ruby's. She didn't care for most of the guards. and she wanted to get this over with. She stretched her wings behind her, the tips brushing the walls of the cave as she stooped to grab Cadmus in her arms. The ichneumon didn't have wings, and she wasn't walking- she'd just carry him all the way back to the prison. It was a good thing she was strong. "Don't squirm, and I won't drop you."
Moonsong
Moonsong
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar April 20th 2015, 14:15

- I honestly feel like the characters in prison have nothing to do at the moment. -
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10183
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonsong April 20th 2015, 14:18

~They will as soon as Ghostfur posts and Ruby and Cadmus get to the prison, don't worry.~
Moonsong
Moonsong
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur April 20th 2015, 14:46

~Now we can finally get things going again!~

Cadmus bristled slightly when Ruby grabbed him, feeling insulted that he was going to be carried by a dragon he didn't entirely trust to a prison that was likely riddled with guards. "Oh don't worry, I've sat on my companion's shoulders enough to know that squirming doesn't end well. That and I have fallen from a dragon in mid-flight before, and it wasn't pleasant for me, and definitely not for the dragon!" Cadmus retorted, though the threat in his last statement was mostly empty.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonsong April 20th 2015, 15:02

~Exposition, yay! And we finally find out who Ruby is!~

"Mhm." Ruby didn't bother to answer with more than that- it would take too much energy to think up a snarky comeback, and she should probably save those for dealing with the guards. She couldn't transform fully with Cadmus in her arms, so she simply took off in human form, pulling her wings in to get out of the cave and then extending them again, though not quick enough to stop them from falling a good hundred feet. Even so, she kept beating her wings and they rose steadily, turning to the city and heading to the lit tower that comprised the barracks and prison. They reached there soon enough and landed on the roof, where she dropped him to the ground and pulled a golden key out of seemingly thin air. Inserting it into the lock and wiggling it around, the key started to glow and reformed itself to fit the lock. She pulled open the door and headed in, propping it open so Cadmus could follow.

A guard lazing next to the door looked up lazily, then snapped to attention with a terrified look on his face, his arm up in a stiff salute. "P-princess! You're back! We weren't expecting you till tomorrow!"

"I'm pretty sure it's after midnight, so surprise! It's tomorrow. Great job guarding the door, by the way, I could have killed you before you got up. You're lucky I'm not an enemy." Yet. That could always change, and she half-hoped it would , just so she had an excuse to weed out the ranks of the sloppy new recruits. Those who survived would deserve to do so. But, she didn't have time for this. She snapped her fingers behind her in a signal for Cadmus to follow her, and continued deeper into the building. It was not a nice building- the stairs spriraled down for flights and smelled of blood and urine, the barracks were stark and grim, and the prison itself half underground. The more dangerous the prisoner, the further from the surface they'd be. Luckily, if Cadmus had been telling the truth, his friend would be near the surface. She kept descending, throwing the door to the prison where they were keeping those caught out after curfew open and freezing as she sniffed the air.
Moonsong
Moonsong
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur April 20th 2015, 16:46

After the jostling start to their flight, Cadmus had waited patiently until they finally landed. He watched passively as Ruby used some sort of magic key, and was careful to show no reaction when the guard called her "princess". 'Well I guess I certainly hit the jackpot. I would never have guess that I would sneak into a prison with the help of an imperial princess. Cadmus thought to himself as he followed Ruby, acting as if he perfectly belonged. Though as they descended the stairs, Cadmus decided that if he ever met that guard who grabbed Nathan again that he was going to make that guard suffer. The dungeon had one of the foulest scents to it that Cadmus had ever had the misfortune to smell, and that meant something considering he has been inside the stomach of a dragon before so he knew when something stank. Almost, just a little longer and Nathan and I will be off free as long as the "princess" doesn't betray our deal. Cadmus thought as Ruby finally opened a door that led to a cell block where he hoped they'd find Nathan. Though he noticed as soon as the door opened that things may not go so smoothly.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostheart April 21st 2015, 09:57

Zora was pacing the small cell displeasedly when the Princess threw open the doors. Instantly she tensed up and looked more than a bit worried. This will it end well if the Princess notices her, or maybe it will go well. The princess isn't much like her mother.

Hack was leaning against the nearest wall and formulating a plan to escape. Soon he shall be free and maybe he can bring the wolf with. She looks vaguely familiar though for the life of him he doesn't know why.
Ghostheart
Ghostheart
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 3874
Male Posts : 72

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar April 21st 2015, 10:28

Antheia heard the doors open above her, startling her. She sat on the floor and played with her hands, sighing as she saw her bracelet still not on her wrist.
"I just want my bracelet back..." she thought to herself, curling up into a ball.

Emerald jumped slightly at the noise above her, sighing quietly.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonsong April 21st 2015, 11:09

All thoughts of her promise went completely out of Ruby's head as she stayed perfectly still, giving the air one last sniff before she half-ran to the cell where Zora was. She could smell Nyx clearly- the acrid, dark scent was easy to tell and track, and she could see the eyes open in Zora's shadow. The shadow writhed, trying to tear itself off Zora, but to no avail. The magic blockers were enough to keep prisoners from transforming or using even their innate magics. Ruby looked worried for a second, then tore the door off the cell, tossing it at the guards as she grabbed for Zora. This might not be her best idea, but she wasn't thinking, she was acting. She'd seen what the cells did to her sister when she had been caught for necromancy, and she wasn't letting that happen to her tanglebuddy. Not to mention, Nyx's very existence was illegal under the new laws- they were a pure creature of magic, and they would most likely be 'registered' and then disposed of. She looked around, eyes wild and silt pupils dilated, before moving on to the next cage and tearing that door off too. She was keeping her promise, covering her tracks, and freeing Nyx all at once. Each door was torn away from the cell and thrown behind her with no regard for Cadmus or the guards.
Moonsong
Moonsong
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostheart April 21st 2015, 11:13

Zora yelped in somewhere between surprise and sheer terror at being handled in such a way. This is completely unexpected, but hey I mean she's not dead. Yet. Since her weapons are gone the best Zoa can do for the momoment is go limp and pray to Anubis that she doesn't realize who she is.
Ghostheart
Ghostheart
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 3874
Male Posts : 72

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone April 21st 2015, 13:06

~Heh, I probably would have replied earlier but timezone differences can be a pain sometimes. :p~

Sahkrahfaas lay in his cave for a while, thinking of something to do other than sleep. He decided after a while that he would keep watch over the prison from the cave, and if anything crazy happened he'd fly in and try and help get those people out of there. It would give him something to do to pass the time, and chewing up those guards would be fun. They were threatening the mages, after all, who had done nothing to deserve the treatment they were getting from the guards. Apart from that assassin, of course, but an assassin likely wouldn't be walking around town after curfew as it was pretty much asking to be locked up and almost certainly killed. The dragon got up and crawled to the mouth of his cave, and watched the town intently.
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : carolus t-rex
WarriorPoints : 7386
Male Posts : 446

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur April 21st 2015, 14:33

Cadmus had been taken completely by surprise when the princess rushed in and tore the door off a cell, then going and freeing everyone else. He would have felt glad that she was doing more than keeping her word, but he hadn't had the time as he barely dodged the door that flew towards him and the guards. Slinking away from the guards, Cadmus rushed over to Nathan's cell and waited outside it. "It may be my job to protect you, but you definitely owe me a good meal after this." Cadmus said, half teasing, to Nathan.
_____

Nathan had been about to make a snarky remark about the wait when Ruby entered the cell block, having gotten really into his innocent-and-sarcastic-civilian role, but the sight of Cadmus next to her and her going and tearing one of the cells further down's door off kinda ruined the moment for sarcasm. "Don't worry, I feel like having a good meal right about now too." Nathan said to Cadmus as Ruby was tearing the cell doors off one-by-one. After his door was finally torn off by the princess, Nathan stepped out and smiled over at the guards where the first door had been thrown. "Thank you for the hospitality, but it looks like probation is over. I'll show myself out." Nathan said, still keeping his innocent act even though it was now basically a prison break. 'But for now, I think I'll stick with the group. Less chance of being recaptured that way. At least until we're clear of this guard house.' Nathan thought as he turned and went over to Antheia's cell, Cadmus climbing up onto his shoulders and looking somewhat like a furry scarf. "So, want to go get your bracelet back? I'm sure the guards didn't take the stuff they confiscated from us too far." Nathan said, offering his hand to help her up.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar April 21st 2015, 16:31

Antheia looked up at Nathan and grinned, "Y-yeah! Let's go."

Emerald smiled as she could get out of her cell, and looked around. She didn't know exactly what to do at this situation, so she just watched the chaos happen around her.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur April 21st 2015, 20:02

"Hey, all of you who aren't guards! We're off to get our stuff back, feel free to tag along!" Cadmus called out to the assorted people in the cell block. He didn't really care whether they came or not, but he figured he should at least give the princess the respect of knowing he's on his way, and if any others came along to get their stuff too then Nathan would have more shields and less of a chance of getting hurt or recaptured. That and he wanted to see the guards' faces when he spoke, and it was well worth it.
____

After helping Antheia up, Nathan took another look around the cell block. 'Looks like my vacation in the city has just been cut short.' Nathan thought with a sigh before turning and heading towards the door. "Well I suppose we should go up, but I'd wager more guards are up there. What do you say Antheia? March up there now or wait for some of our current associates to gather themselves and tag along?" Nathan asked back to Antheia while keeping an eye on the guards on the ground.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar April 21st 2015, 22:18

"Anything to get that bracelet back." Antheia replied, closing her mouth before se went more into depth. She thought for a second before saying, "I think we should wait for some of the others, so we don't screw ourselves over."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonsong April 22nd 2015, 10:04

As Ruby shook Zora back and forth, Nyz oozed out of Zora's shadow, standing on their tiptoes to press a cold kiss to Ruby's cheek. They looked around, blank eyes betraying none of their emotions as they stared shamelessly at the escaping prisoners. They'd been unconscious along with their host, and the maigc blocking cells had mostly disabled their thinking and moving. They were just glad, in a vague way, that Ruby had rescued them. From the small amout of consciousness they had had, they'd heard the bickering and talking of the others. They drifted over to them, silently waiting for them to move so they could follow.

Ruby sighed and rolled her eyes. She was so screwed when Mother found out what she'd done, but that was okay since she had done it for Nyx. "Hey, don't get too excited. You'll need my help to open the room where they're keeping your stuff, it's magically locked. And don't I get a thank you for breaking y'all out?".
Moonsong
Moonsong
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content