Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Fantasy RP - Page 5 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Fantasy RP - Page 5 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy RP

+6
Sunstar
Roguestar
Dusk
Scarheart
Blackstone
Redstar
10 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Fantasy RP - Page 5 Empty Fantasy RP

Post by Moonsong April 1st 2015, 18:53

First topic message reminder :

There's a world that doesn't strictly exist, ruled over by an empress and her council members. Each country is assigned a member, and they run it with a heavy or light hand as their personality dictates. Magick abounds- or it did. The council member of the largest country has been assasainated by a mage, and the empress won't stand for that. New laws restricting magic have been put in place, and all mages are being hunted down for questioning about the murder and registration as a magic-user, for their 'own protection'. No one really believes that though- the royal guards aren't known for their kindness, and its likely that if caught, a mage might never see the light of day again. What will you do?

Character Sheet:

Multiple characters are allowed, but please make sure to use them all. Once we have 4-5 people, we'll start, but feel free to join even after that or make new characters. Follow the site rules. Killing or maiming another character is only okay if both roleplayers communicate about it.

My Characters:
Moonsong
Moonsong
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : < seraphic >
WarriorPoints : 4390
Female Posts : 136

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Fantasy RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Fantasy RP

Post by Ghostheart April 22nd 2015, 10:59

Zora yelped and growled to begin shaken around so roughly, but she supposed that was a small price for freedom. With a squeak she landed a bit roughly and shook out her fur. "Heh thanks Princess." As of yet she has no idea who Zora is so this could be okay.

When Ruby busted the prisoners out Hack saw this as his opprotunity to make a break for it. He fled with the prisoners and managed to stay mostly out of their view.once they're gone completely he can leave the city and no one will have to know about any of this. Especially not his family.
Ghostheart
Ghostheart
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 3874
Male Posts : 72

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur April 22nd 2015, 14:42

Nathan smiled inwardly when Ruby mentioned the magic lock. He had worried about something like that since while he could probably handle it just fine normally with his antimagic, Nathan was still waiting for it recover and so might not have been able to under their current circumstances. "Well then I suppose I will thank you. I'm not sure how you and Cadmus here came to meet one another, but I'm glad to be free again." Nathan said to Ruby with a nod. Waiting for everyone to be ready, Nathan went ahead and took the two guards' knives and slid them into his belt while Cadmus kept a watchful eye on them. Two knives wasn't a lot, and they weren't great quality either, but Nathan felt a little more comfortable being at least somewhat armed. At least until he got his coat with all of his personal knives back, then he could ditch the iron scraps the guard called knives.
_____

While Nathan was busy, Cadmus was looking over everyone else in the room, making sure nobody tried anything funny. Aside from Nathan Cadmus really only trusted Antheia and, at least as far as helping them escape, Ruby. All the others he remained suspicious of and made sure to mentally categorize the scents, especially after he began to realize that not a single individual in the cell block aside from the guards smelled like a normal human. 'And I'll bet those guards couldn't have even imagined that every individual that they arrested for being out after curfew actually was magic to some degree or other. They hit the jackpot and didn't even realize it, though I'm sure they suspected everyone of being a mage.' Cadmus thought to himself as everyone was getting ready to move on and get their stuff back.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Ghost in the Night
WarriorPoints : 10903
Male Posts : 544

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar April 22nd 2015, 16:57

"Thank you," Antheia grinned before she heard about the magic lock, "Wait, a magic lock?" "Why can't this be easier? I just want my bracelet... Dad probably hates me right now."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10183
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonsong April 23rd 2015, 11:23

"That's what I said, a magic lock. I can open all the doors for you, but we'll need to move fast before they find out y'all escaped and send more guards."  Ruby was teetering on the edge of a sharp blade- she could have just broken out Nyx, but then when they were caught as they surely would be, Nyx would potentially be killed or at the very least imprisoned. The mass jailbreak would cover her tracks for a little while, and if she stuck with them, Mother might be entertained enough by her actions not to kill Nyx or punish her too badly. She didn't really care about the others, she was just using them (though they were cute.) She pushed past Anthea and Nathan, heading out of the door and pausing in the hallway. "Well, c'mon!"

She had Nyx in a death grip by a tendril, and they drifted closer, looking over the group with what could loosely be called a smile. They were trying to set the group off their guard by twisting their features into expressions they observed from the humans- it seemed that Ruby wanted to stick with them for a while, and they owed her for breaking them out. They wouldn't kill the humans, or at least not yet.
Moonsong
Moonsong
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostheart April 23rd 2015, 11:29

Zora kept a bit of a distance between her and the others on the way into the hallway. She completely ignored Nyxs attempt to unnerve Her and the others, they're really not too dreadfully scary. When she chanced to glance over her shoulder she saw Hack. This should be highly amusing if the other notice his presence. She still can't believe the fool thought it a good idea to hide with the guards. Idiot.
Ghostheart
Ghostheart
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar April 23rd 2015, 19:05

Antheia trailed after Ruby, motioning Nathan to follow.

((That's all I can really put lol))
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonsong April 23rd 2015, 19:17

Ruby led the small procession of people through the halls, glaring daggers at any guards they passed along the way. Between her piercing stare and the minor fact that she was the crown princess, none of them objected to the parade of prisoners through the halls- it was late, so not many guards were posted, and those that were likely assumed that she was taking them to interrogation. She dragged Nyx along behind her, only letting go when they reached the door. She pulled out the golden key, fitting it into the lock and waiting for the glow of magic that meant it was reshaping itself and opening the door, which swung open to reveal a veritable treasure chest of things the guards had confiscated or stolen. She stepped in and to the side, gesturing widely that the group should enter and search.
Moonsong
Moonsong
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar April 23rd 2015, 19:22

Antheia ran inside, scrambling around to find her bracelet. It took her a few minutes before she found the golden bracelet, and once she did, she nearly jumped to get it.
"Finally..." she sighed, putting it back on her wrist, "Safe again."

Emma looked inside of the place, gasping at how much stuff was in the room. Luckily, she didn't have anything on her when she got in the prison, so she had nothing to worry about.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar April 23rd 2015, 20:12

~Well, I see that a bit has happened since I looked at this last. Sweat I'll see what I can do about catching up.~

Max had very well fallen asleep by the time the princess had arrived in the prison. With his head slumped on the window sill in his napping state, he was only brought back into consciousness when the doors flew from their hinges, making quite the racket. He jerked his head up, nearly hitting it on the window's bars. Rubbing the sleep from his eyes, he stood and left his cell to be greeted by his demonic friend gliding down to sit in Max's hair. The boy turned, looking at the group of freed prisoners - and the princess - to find only one he had really been acquainted with.

He followed behind the group, not really sure how to associate with the people if they didn't have anything of value. He could've talked to the princess or Antheia, but the prior was royalty and the latter was with some other guy. He shrugged, walking in to the room with the chest. His eyes lit up instantly as he rummaged through a pouch of gold and a load of other stuff, forcing himself not to put them all in his pockets as he would obviously be seen as a thief by all. He pulled out a small white pouch, near empty with only a few pieces of silver, and he stuffed it in his pocket. Oz, being the imp, just sat there, tugging at Max's hair to snatch it all with only the luck of irritating his friend.

"Stop it," Max mumbled, rising from where he had been crouched to find his coins. Oz tugged again to no avail.

"Aww," Oz sighed, "You're no fun. I've never run from royalty before. I'd like to give it a try."

"No." Sstepping back, Max looked over at Antheia in an attempt to ignore the imp on his head. Instantly, the gold of her bracelet caught his eye and successfully brought his attention away from Oz. Not once looking up, Max made a gesture at the golden band, making it clear that what he was about to say was centered around it, "You found it, I see. It must be really important, huh?"
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18224
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar April 23rd 2015, 21:01

Antheia looked up at Max, then back down at the bracelet. "Um... yeah." she sighed, looking back up at him, "It's just... I've never met my mom, and I didn't have any family other than my dad. He gave this to me before he went to the big war a while back. I just feel like if I don't have it, I don't have anything." Antheia looked back down, "It's kind of stupid, I know."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur April 23rd 2015, 22:50

Nathan had gladly followed as the princess led them through the halls, looking at the guards in amusement as they simply watched and kept their distance. When they entered the room of confiscated items, Nathan wasted no time going in search of his coat, and was glad to find it rather quickly. Picking up his unassuming and simple coat, Nathan put it back on and was glad to note that his knives were still there and hidden. Clearly the guards had only bothered to toss it in here without any real inspection, probably not suspecting that the extra weight was due to many cleverly hidden knives within the jacket itself. Dropping the guard knives from before, Nathan went and joined Antheia, Max, and and the imp. "I think it's nice. Family is an important thing, and having lost what little of yours you had, I can only imagine how important it must be to treasure any memories you may have." Nathan said as he joined the conversation.
_____

Cadmus had made sure to inspect each guard they passed carefully while they were following Ruby to the storeroom. He had even spotted the guard who had arrested Nathan for a moment, and had made sure to glare pointedly at the man until he was out of view. In the storeroom, Cadmus readjusted himself when Nathan found and put his coat back on, making it so that he still lay around Nathan's neck like a scarf. "Well the guards certainly aren't very organized with their contraband." Cadmus muttered absently as he looked around the room. After Nathan joined up with Antheia and the bracelet thief, Cadmus decided to observe the imp. "So, mind if I ask what an imp is doing in the middle of a major capitol city sitting on the head of a thief who smells more like some canine beast than a human?" Cadmus finally asked the imp, honestly curious. As time passed Cadmus noticed that humanoid-magical creature companions were increasingly rare, especially with now with recent events turning the world against anything to do with magic except the imperial family itself.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar April 23rd 2015, 22:54

Antheia smiled at Nathan, playing with the bracelet on her wrist. "I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have at least one thing to remind me of something other than the orphanage. " She chuckled lightly, "That place was terrible."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar April 25th 2015, 15:39

"Oh..." Was the only thing Max could muster up after hearing about the girl's past. He could somewhat relate, having his family murdered by werewolves and having to live in an orphanage for some years. He took notice of Nathan joining the conversation and waved a greeting. He listened to Antheia's next comment, and nodded in agreement. "Orphanages always seem to be terrible... Like, every orphan looks miserable," he paused for a moment with a light chuckle, "No offense to you or anything, but when you look at an orphanage, you always see at least one kid who's getting scolded by the headmaster for not eating his soup or something."

At the words of the mythical dragon slayer, Oz turned to face Cadimus. He tilted his head with a laugh, disregarding the mention of Max being a 'canine beast,' "Ah, what wouldn't I be doing sitting on the head of my human? I found him in the streets one day, and after he practically begged me, I took him in as my human."
"As for what we're doing in a big city like this," the imp continued, "we just felt like coming here next. Trying to take people's stuff is our job, anyways. Why not make it better in the capitol?"
Oz went back to pulling at the brown strands of Max's hair. He had to wonder what would happen next. Would the group of mages and other creatures stay together? And what was an Ichneumon doing being the scarf around some dude's coat? He had his suspicions, of course, but he wouldn't tell them. He liked the conversation being - mostly - about himself.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur April 25th 2015, 19:20

Nathan chuckled a little at Max's last comment. "I may not be familiar with orphanages, but I do remember I was often the child being scolded for something like not eating my soup when I was part of my town's "youth development program"." Nathan said, deciding to keep with the conversation. Though he didn't intend to go into details about the "program" that he hadn't had much choice in participating in, Nathan still didn't have an opinion of most of the people in the room and didn't want anything to be overheard by the wrong people.
_____

Cadmus almost laughed despite himself. He wasn't sure if it was the truth or if the imp was actually superbly clever, but it had managed to answer him without giving much information, though it was enough for Cadmus to gain a slight amount of respect for the imp. However, his curiosity was not satisfied by those answers alone, and it wasn't like anything urgent was happening at that moment aside from their mass prison break in progress, but that was beside the point. "Oh, so you two are professional thieves who wander from location to location? I suppose the capitol is a prime location then, at least when it's not swarming with guards and magic paranoia." Cadmus commented with a grin. He also wanted to ask more about how this imp and Max, who Cadmus was now quite curious to know what exactly he was, had met, but knew that those types of questions were never answered when asked by a relative stranger. Especially not while they were in the process of breaking out of a prison in the capitol city of a major region of the empire with the aid of one of the princesses, it wasn't exactly the best time for personal history related questions.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar April 25th 2015, 20:44

Antheia nodded in agreement at Max's comment, "The worst injury I've ever had happened in that orphanage. Some of the other mage children were playing with magic and-" Antheia suddenly stopped, realizing that she was about to give away her biggest insecurity that only hid behind her hair.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart April 25th 2015, 22:31

(Sorry I haven't been replying. I fell ill and got my electronics taken away. I have read through the posts I have missed but I am a little confused. Can some one fill me in about what I have missed and where I can revive my character back into the rp at a reasonable time?)
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : warrior
WarriorPoints : 10827
Female Posts : 753

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur April 25th 2015, 23:15

(I think the easiest way to bring you character back to just have them tagging along with Ruby and the others in the prison storeroom. Basically all you missed is that the characters were freed by Ruby in a sort of prison break and are currently getting any confiscated items back.)

Nathan gave Antheia a knowing nod as she caught herself. She had only just told him what her big secret was the last time they ran into each other, and that was mainly because he told her about his first after she found out about it by accident. And Nathan knew all too well the desire to keep such a thing a secret, though in his case he was a bit more fortunate and didn't have to try too hard, especially since he had Cadmus to cover for him. "Well, not that this isn't a cheery conversation to have and all, but let's pick a more timely topic. What are you each going to do once we escape, assuming nothing crazy and normally improbable happens?" Nathan asked, changing the subject partly for Antheia's sake and partly his own. Sometimes the past is best left undisturbed, or so he was inclined to believe. "Personally I'm thinking Cadmus and I might head off to some remote tropical location for a while. Have a nice vacation after being arrested in a major capitol, let things blow over a bit before my next trip into a major city." Nathan said, giving his own answer first to get things going.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar April 26th 2015, 00:57

Antheia mouthed 'Thank you' to Nathan before replying to his question. "I'll most likely just go back to the forest. I have nowhere else to go, and besides, it's quite peaceful there."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart April 26th 2015, 21:49

Alex chilled behind Emma. She truly didn't get anything taken away from her for there was nothing to take. The cuffs were off and she had nothing to do. So why not annoy her friend by following her everywhere.

( that's all I can think off.)
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : warrior
WarriorPoints : 10827
Female Posts : 753

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar April 27th 2015, 19:29

Max scratched his ear and shrugged, disregarding what Antheia was saying prior to the subject. There are some things you just shouldn't push when there's a jailbreak in progress. He dropped his hand and sighed, not really certain about just forgetting his new acquaintances after everything was over, "Well... I guess Oz and I will hide out in the wilderness for a bit on our way to another city. We probably won't touch this place for another three months to a year or so and then come back... If it's still standing, of course."

He laughed some, recalling the village that was burned to a cinder a while back, prior to their visit to the Capitol. Oz could have quite the fire if you were attempting to kill his friend; one of which he had certainly displayed there.

Oz snorted, "Yeah. I mean, we only go to these places to see what they have on the market and then sell what we can with a few friends of ours in other villages... Minus one. We're never going back there." It was true. The burned village, should it have been rebuilt, was certainly never going to let them back in, much less let them roam those streets without being in shackles and escorted by guards to the nearest prison for an eternity and a half.

The imp giggled a bit, catching a bit of Max's comment. Their thoughts were certainly in sync, he had realized at this. This city would definitely be on his burning list, be it catching fire in two hours or fifty-two years later. No one puts his duo in prison without there being consequences... But he was patient, and so he would be willing to wait to set fire to the good ole Capitol.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonsong April 29th 2015, 09:44

Ruby was listening in, leaning against the wall of the door and waiting for them to finish talking and grabbing their stuff, when she was struck by an idea. A wonderful, awful idea. (Next to her, Nyx started laughing uncontrollably at the smirk carving itself into her face.) "I realize y'all probably wanna get out of the guards vicinity, but they'll track you down if you just run, they can follow your magical signatures. If, on the other hand, you help me track down the assassin who killed the council member, I can prolly make a case to Mother dearest that she should rescind the ban on magic."
Moonsong
Moonsong
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostheart April 29th 2015, 09:47

Zora was right in the middle of picking up all her things when she heard the princess talking. Or more specifically saying that they should help her find the assassin. After quickly picking up her sword she froze slightly, unsure of what exactly to do now.
Ghostheart
Ghostheart
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur April 29th 2015, 10:48

Nathan looked over suddenly when he heard Ruby's idea, it was certainly one to consider. He was confident that he and Cadmus could fade away after they escape, his antimagic can cover up his magic signature pretty well and out in the wilderness his style of fighting becomes much more effective. On the other hand however, helping find the assassin may not help to avoid trouble in the short run too well but it could potentially lead to the magic ban being lifted, which would be an excellent long-term safety bonus. Since considering the problem with just his and Cadmus's safety in mind wasn't getting him anywhere, Nathan took into consideration the safety of those he considered close to him, his hidden hometown and what few friends he had outside of it, and the long-term benefits of helping seemed more appealing. "Well, I guess even if we did escape successfully it would still be a long time until things calmed down. It would be nice to use that time productively instead of just hiding from the empire's gaze, so what the heck. Cadmus and I are in." Nathan said after he finished thinking it over.
_____

Cadmus's tail twitched when Nathan said they would help, he was sure the young Yttris had his reasons and he would follow regardless, but Cadmus personally wasn't sure they should get too involved with the princess. Though he did agree it would be a productive way to spend time, it wasn't like they could go back to their home until the ban was lifted anyway. "Well I guess that's that. Looks like you and I will be stuck with one another for longer than anticipated, princess." Cadmus said in a faked tone of happiness. He was sure that Ruby knew full well that he didn't entirely trust her, and he wouldn't be surprised if the feeling was mutual.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostheart April 29th 2015, 11:04

Eventually Zora managed to remember how to function properly and sheathed her sword, still looking very anxious though. "Y-yeah. Sure I can help you find her er or him. You know the assassin." She smiled rather awkwardly and skunk away a bit, vaguely curious where the lizard guard went to.

The lizard in question was hiding in the far corner of the room, overhearing the conversation. Oh if he helps find this assassin then he might be able to get out of here without being arrested. "Count me in as well I suppose."
Ghostheart
Ghostheart
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar April 30th 2015, 18:29

Max shifted a bit, uncomfortable at the idea presented by Ruby. Catch an assassin? Assassins were murderers who could kill you in blind daylight and still get away with it. Besides, didn't they use silver blades or something like that? Even at night he could potentially die. That was another thing. What if they didn't catch the person before the next full moon? It wasn't a good thing for people to find out he was a werewolf. Sure, he didn't go on murderous rampages like many others unless he got mad, but usually people chased him with everything known to wound mythical beasts, even those not anywhere close to being related to harming the canine beasts.

Back to the point at hand, being discovered as a werewolf wasn't good in past experiences, and it would never be good in the future. Hearing the mention of the magical trackers made the boy flinch. Great, he thought with much, much sarcasm, I can either be found a savage canine by these people, slaughtered by an assassin in broad daylight, or while I'm doing some forest hunting and the royal guard are out and about looking for me... Fantastic. Either way he would die by something. He had to think of his friend and the people in the room, however, and nodded. "I'm in. Let's go track down an assassin!" Besides, it would be fun complaining about being lost when he could scent he scoundrel's trail, right?

Oz's ears perked almost instantly when Max had replied to the princess. Assassin... Assassin... The imp was unsure what to make of it. His partner in theft was going to chase after some assassin? A highly-skilled murderer that even the highest of guards couldn't catch? It was ridiculous, preposterous! There was no way they'd survive! He frowned, tugging at Max's brown strands before a thought came to him. There has to be some logical reason behind this idiotic decision... Nope, I got nothing. Wait! Maybe he's planning on leaving these people after we get far enough away from the Capitol... Smart. "Alright, I guess I'm in, too. Someone's got to keep my human safe." Max reached up and landed a thump on Oz's wing at that, Oz merely tugging the boy's hair once more in return.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content