Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

2015 WCF Updates Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

2015 WCF Updates Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2015 WCF Updates

+5
Bramblestorm
Rosepaw
Tangleclaw
Scarlett
Adelaide
9 posters

Go down

2015 WCF Updates Empty 2015 WCF Updates

Post by Adelaide March 25th 2015, 12:33

Greetings everyone,

I would like to start by saying welcome back to many of our familiar faces and another equally warm welcome to those who have just joined us. Many of you are aware that we have only recently come back from a rather slow period around the forum. I want to first apologize for not being here as much as I should have been in order to maintain the activity levels. However, after much deliberation, I have come to a few conclusions on matters I have neglected to attend to in the past. The first and most pressing of all is the overall lack of activity of the staff members, myself included. From this point forward I do fully intend to be a more frequent presence,  though I can no longer do this alone so for the first time in nearly two years I will be accepting applications for staff members to replace some of the more inactive Global Moderators and WCF Reviewers. The selection will be made from the active members of the forum, with some restrictions which will be listed below.

To the staff members of the forum, I also have an opportunity to offer you which has never happened on the forum before. I cannot be here to watch everything that happens all of the time. That makes this your opportunity to be promoted to Administrator of WCF. However, this position does have it's own special restrictions as to who may apply for it as well, which I will also list below.

The next matter I would like to address is the lack of inactivity of our more important clan positions on the forum. The positions that will be considered inactive by staff will be listed below as well ( I apologize for all of the scrolling) and will be filled in the next two weeks if the leaders are not on to fill the positions themselves. The places of the inactive leaders and the medicine cats for each clan will be selected by the active members of staff based on the applications submitted for the positions. The current or newly named leaders of clans still maintain the right to pick whoever they see fit to act as their deputy so long as it follows the rules of the forum.

Springs has officially started for most of us and it is now time to discuss the new Official RPG of the forum. I have decided that we will still be using the original idea for the last ORPG "The Ghosts are Real", although the basis of the story line will obviously need to be modified as many of you already know since it was originally based on the Masqueraders. I already have the story line being written by another member of the staff team and that will begin with the remodeling of the site and the filling of inactive clan and staff positions. Once the writing of the basis of the story is complete, we will have it posted for everyone to see where we have decided to take the story and we hope that you will all enjoy the plot we have in place. The topic of the official RPG is something that I will go into more on the day of it's release.

Information about Staff Applications:

Information about Administrator Applications:

Next is the applications for the open clan leader and medicine cat positions. Below you will notice a list of the positions in each clan that are available. Now is your chance to fill out an application to take these special clan ranks and rebuilt the clan to your liking. The application form will be listed below for those of you who would like to fill it out. All applications are due by 12am on Sunday April 5th of 2015. Please send then the previous Saturday night to prevent the risk or being disqualified. The announcements about who will be filling the positions will be announced on that Sunday afternoon of the 5th. All forum rules apply, meaning that any one person may not hold a special position in more than one clan at any given time.

Applications for Clan Leader and Medicine cat:

I would like to thank everyone who has taken the time out of their busy schedules to read the updates to the happenings on the site. I have put a lot of thought and work into this and your requests for bringing activity back to the forum has not gone unheard and unanswered. I would also like to take this last opportunity to mention that all of the applications that are sent in must be filled out in full when they are submitted and will be disqualified if they are not complete. Once an application is received, it may not be edited or changed.

Deepest Regards,
Adelaide

Last edited by Adelaide on April 2nd 2015, 09:10; edited 2 times in total
Adelaide
Adelaide
Administrator
Administrator

Custom Rank : Administrator
WarriorPoints : 6269
Female Posts : 62

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 500,000

Back to top Go down

2015 WCF Updates Empty Re: 2015 WCF Updates

Post by Scarlett March 27th 2015, 15:45

I like it so far and I will have the ORG finished being written up here soon too. But maybe we will do a revision of what it takes to apply for clan leader or medicine cat too.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433469
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw March 27th 2015, 19:52

Loving the improvements so far!
I wish I could make another account for Soulpaw :/ I really wanted him to be medicine cat apprentice
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : EXO Enthusiast
WarriorPoints : 13539
Male Posts : 822

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett March 27th 2015, 21:17

Do you have multiple accounts? I didn'tthink you did.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepaw March 28th 2015, 19:53

Love the updates so far. The Spring banner makes the site a lot more lively!!! Cat Smile
Rosepaw
Rosepaw
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4582
Female Posts : 29

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblestorm March 28th 2015, 22:22

Seems like I have missed more than a few things. Razz
Bramblestorm
Bramblestorm
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4681
Male Posts : 51

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw March 29th 2015, 11:56

Scarlett wrote:Do you have multiple accounts? I didn't think you did.
I have two more emails (I have three kits) so I can probably make another account for Soulpaw
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : EXO Enthusiast
WarriorPoints : 13539
Male Posts : 822

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett March 29th 2015, 11:58

If you are wanting but you'll have to make sure to keep them active. It wouldn't hurt WindClan to have another member though either.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelaide April 1st 2015, 00:06

Hello again. I would first like to say that I am pleased with the recent activity boost on the forum. Over the past few days, I have received several applications for various positions o the forum. However, I would also like to see more interest coming in for the clan leader and medicine cat positions for the clans so that we may begin some Official RPGS that you all have waited so long for. Therefore, there have been a few changes to the requirements.

There is no longer a requirement for how long you have been a member of the forum. I would like to see more interest from some of the new members around the forum and give them a chance to hold these positions. And the second change is the number of posts required to apply. I have changed it from the original 50 post, to 30 posts at the time the application is received. I hope this will provide more opportunities for each of you to be more proactive on the site. Thank you all for reading the update and I look forward to reviewing more of the applications.
Adelaide
Adelaide
Administrator
Administrator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye April 2nd 2015, 02:40

Thank StarClan for this update! I thought for sure this forum was losing it's final grip. The spring banners are really sprucing up the place! Hopefully this place will soon be as active as it was before!
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6255
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Torrentheart April 2nd 2015, 19:13

^ very much agreed Razz

I can't really assure I'll be on a lot but it's good to see the sites rebooting a little. I checked in every once in a while during this 'dark period' and thought the forum really was done for. This site really brings back memories and I hope that its returned to what it was before!
Torrentheart
Torrentheart
RiverClan Deputy
RiverClan Deputy

Custom Rank : The BOSS
WarriorPoints : 6980
Male Posts : 449

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar April 7th 2015, 09:04

Adelaide wrote: All applications are due by 12am on Sunday April 5th of 2015. Please send then the previous Saturday night to prevent the risk or being disqualified. The announcements about who will be filling the positions will be announced on that Sunday afternoon of the 5th.

Hi Very Happy It's now April 7th, so when will the new positions be announced? :3
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10183
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett April 7th 2015, 10:42

We are discussing them but have run into a few complications with the shadow clan leader and medicine cat position.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelaide April 11th 2015, 19:12

So it is time for the very delayed announcement of the leader and medicine cat positions. I apologize for the delay but that will be corrected now. I will list the names of the positions that were filed with the applications below and I would like to thank all of those who did apply as well as congratulate those who were chosen. Smile

The next RiverClan Medicine Cat will be Silvermoon. Congratulations once again, Silvermoon, and may you serve your clan well.

And Shadowclan, which was the one to hold us up a bit. We were torn between choices for the new leader but the final decision of the staff was Redleaf. Redleaf will be taking over leadership of ShadowClan and the new medicine cat will be Scarheart. Congratulations and good luck to you both.

For those of you who still wish to apply for staff membership, do not forget that tonight at midnight Pacific Time is the deadline to do so.
Adelaide
Adelaide
Administrator
Administrator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx April 11th 2015, 22:15

Congratulations everyone! cheers

Don't forget to turn in those Staff applications guys. (: We're looking forward to seeing some great applicants.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38621
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar April 11th 2015, 22:55