Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Divergent RP - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Divergent RP - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divergent RP

+5
Sunstar
Noxe
Nyx
Glimmermist
Flameblossom
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Divergent RP - Page 2 Empty Divergent RP

Post by Flameblossom March 18th 2014, 15:27

First topic message reminder :

This is an RP about the book trilogy Divergent. The movie is coming out on friday (for me at least), in case you didn't know.
If you haven't read the books, I'll explain the plot. The population is divided in 5 factions. Amity, Abnegation, Candor, Dauntless, and Erudite. Amity are the optimistic ones, Abnegation are the selfless ones, Candor are the truthful ones, Dauntless are the brave ones, and Erudite are the smart ones. Each of the factions have certain colors and emblems.
Amity emblem:
Abnegation emblem:
Candor emblem:
Dauntless emblem:
Erudite emblem:
The Amity colors are red and yellow. The Abnegation color is gray. The Candor colors are black and white. The Dauntless color is black. The Erudite color is blue. In this RP, let's have this in the past before Jeanine and Tris and all that stuff.

Rules:

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Faction:[/b]
[b]Looks:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

My characters:

People of the factions:

Last edited by Flamepaw on March 28th 2014, 15:01; edited 14 times in total
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : )(IC
WarriorPoints : 12827
Female Posts : 917

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

Divergent RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Divergent RP

Post by Noxe March 20th 2014, 13:37

~Frost I was talking about knife-throwing not muffin-wrapper-throwing Razz~

"Yeah," Alanna agreed, slowing down so she could walk with Daria. "At least I know I can hit a trash can with a muffin wrapper, if not a target with a knife." Her eyes scanned the compound and caught the two leaders' silhouettes. "Look, there they are." She walked faster to catch up. "Hey Blythe!"
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13243
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx March 20th 2014, 13:59

Blythe raised an eyebrow. "Is that so," she mused. "Well that would explain how you got the flashdrive. Perhaps I will thank him later..." She trailed off as she spotted two initiates coming towards them. "Hello. Alanna, isn't it?" She smiled politely at both. "It's almost time for the training, hurry along. We'd better get going too, Jaron." Blythe gave him a pointed look. "Let's take a look at the information," she added under her breath, "in the control room, later."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38622
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom March 20th 2014, 15:54

~Not a certain plot, but RPing in Dauntless would be fun because we can run through the fear simulations and stuff like that. Accepted, Nyx, although there's two Finns now. That's alright, the other one is in a different faction. And I included whether someone is Divergent or not, too Very Happy~

Sylvia smiled and waved at Alanna. She grinned her greetings to all the other factions members that entered the room. "Pretty nervous about training today. Knife throwing - yeah, not my thing."
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx March 20th 2014, 16:16

~Oh sorry Flamepaw Razz it's okay, can you change his name to Kendrick then? And he's not divergent, Jaron's the one that I think you missed. He's Frost's.~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw March 20th 2014, 20:24

Ray sat down in a seat and began too eat. He hated mornings. He was always sleepy, but he hoped today would be an interesting day." Morning, "He said to everyone.

Sasuke woke up and got dressed. He went to breakfast and ate a sandwich.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Nightmare
WarriorPoints : 6612
Male Posts : 971

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost March 21st 2014, 09:45

~ Yeah Noxe I know Razz What did I say wrong though o.o
Flamepaw, I think you missed my post but I asked whether Jaron could be a leader of Dauntless together with Blythe ^^ ~

Daria glowered at Blythe as the two leaders disappeared into the training room. "Am I invisible or what?" She muttered under her breath, stomping after them.

~ Is this their first training? Has their ranking started? ~
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25604
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom March 21st 2014, 15:34

~Yeah sure Frost Smile

Sylvia grinned and waved to Ray. "Ello'!" she said happily. Sylvia immediately pinched herself. She was showing off her Amity side. Dauntless weren't friendly and optimistic like Amity. She cleared her throat. "I mean, yeah. So you're here. Fine," she corrected herself in a weird deep voice.

~ERMERGERD I'M SEEING THIS MOVIE IN A FEW HOURS ASDFGHJKL~
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx March 21st 2014, 17:29

~I JUST WATCHED THIS MORNING WITH NOXE IT WAS AWESOME :DD~

Kendrick sat down with a piece of toast just in time to overhear Sylvia. He gave her an odd look. "What's with the deep voice?" he asked. He glanced down at his watch as he ate, and frowned. 9:50.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe March 22nd 2014, 20:12

~//LE FLAILS OVER MOVIE ALSKDKFJG OMGOMGOMG SO COOL SHAILENE IS AWESOME TRIS AND THEO JAMES IS LITERALLY THE PERFECT TOBIAS
@Frost oops I read your post wrong XD~

"Maybe you are," said Alanna, "and I'm the only one who can see you because I'm special." She smirked then stopped, partly because Daria obviously wasn't listening, and partly because what just came out of her mouth was too close to the truth - that she was... she was- No, no one could know. Better to keep the word out of her mind before it slipped from her mouth, trained from childhood to tell only the truth. No- she was Dauntless now. Self-discipline was her only way to avoid death.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost March 23rd 2014, 03:55

Daria stared at Alanna strangely, raising an eyebrow and mused," Are you fine? You seem paler than usual." When the other girl seemed lost in thought, Daria was about to ask again when Jaron's called the Initiates for attention.

~ Shall we speed this thing up to the training? Or maybe a surprise test? ~
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom March 23rd 2014, 08:26

~Yeah, let's get to training. We should probably do knife throwing first~

"Um, throat problems," Sylvia lied about her voice to Kendrick. "It happens." She cleared her throat and immediately turned her attention to Jaron, who'd called for initiates. She calmly walked in his direction. But on the inside she was bouncing up and down in joy. Training was a good way to show her fellow initiates that she wasn't an Amity at heart and belonged in Dauntless.
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe March 23rd 2014, 20:25

"Oh!" Alanna returned to Daria, shaking herself out of her thoughts. "I'm fine, just a little tired I guess. Anyways, looks like it's time to accidentally stab people with stray knives due to my aim." She gestured toward Jaron's form, forcing a slight smirk as she wrenched her mind away from darker, more pressing matters.
Alanna stopped a few feet away from the Dauntless leader as he spoke, but her attention was fixed on the line of glowing blue targets on the far wall behind Jaron. As she beheld the rows of neatly laid-out blades on a table at the side, she could feel adrenaline-fueled excitement running through her veins. As much as she pretended not to have an interest in knife-throwing, claiming a terrible aim, Alanna was in actuality unaware of her skills and had always hoped that knife-throwing was one of them. Maybe she could apply her muffin wrapper tossing skills today.
This is it, she thought. This is where the ranking begins. This is where I find the Dauntless inside me.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost March 24th 2014, 04:11

"I'm pretty sure everyone knows what a knife is. But if you need a quick demonstration-" His knife flew across the room and hit the target dead center, a hair breadth away from Sylvia who was standing near it. The room stared in silence and awe.

"Alright, Initiates, get a knife each at the weapon barracks but use your own if you've got one. Try and practice your stance and knife-holding before trying. I'll go around to check on you," Jaron spoke, dismissing them with a curt nod. Gifted with keen sight and nimble fingers, knife throwing was one of his top skills.

He flashed a wide smile at Blythe, teeth and all. "Now its time for you to tell me how amazing I am."

Daria ignored the Initiates who eagerly ran towards the table of knives and took out her own. It was her older brother's knife and she had spent yesterday sharpening it herself. She only had the basic skill of hitting a target but had never hit accurately. Inside her pocket were four more knives she stole from the kitchen.

Last edited by Frost on March 28th 2014, 21:52; edited 1 time in total
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom March 24th 2014, 06:12

Sylvia gasped and jumped a bit when the knife flew past her face. She immediately looked around to see if anyone saw her flinch. She wasn't sure, but she dismissed it. It wasn't important. Sylvia skipped over to the knife table when Jaron instructed them to. She took her place at the far end and got into her stance like she was supposed to. Although it was messy, it was correct. Sylvia held out the knife in front of her, the end of it pointing out towards the middle of the target. She was tempted to throw it, but not yet. Instead she lowered the knife and tried again with another one.
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx March 24th 2014, 17:35

Brynne snorted. "Oh, you're fabulous." Turning away, she ran a critical eye over the row of Initiates and crossed her arms. So far, no one had even hit the target yet. Knives flew through the air, but they all clattered off the walls and floors.

---

Kendrick bounced the knife in his hand. He felt odd holding it, much less throwing it. His Abnegation parents certainly wouldn't approve. Besides, would they ever be expected to throw knives at actual people? His stomach churned at the thought. It could certainly be hand in self-defense, but in Abnegation, self-defense was selfish... Stop that, he told himself fiercely. Faction before blood. Even still, Kendrick couldn't bring himself to throw the knife. He hesitated, then jumped at a sharp voice behind him. "Today, Initiate." One of the Dauntless leaders, Blythe, was gazing at him impatiently. Looking around, he realized that he was the only one that hadn't tried to throw a knife yet. "R-right," he stammered, and shuffled into the right stance. Trying not to breathe too heavily, he threw the knife in his hand.

~Should we still make ranks? c: Like maybe Frost and I can make them just randomly maybe based on the roleplaying.~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost March 24th 2014, 17:52

~ Ranking should begin after the session. Maybe a surprise test against each other. I'd suggest that we'd be more creative and not just follow the book all the time. How about a game like "Last person standing" where every Initiate tried to fight others and get them out of a specific area (circle maybe)? Ranking will be based on who stays in the circle the longest."
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom March 24th 2014, 18:25

Sylvia took a short quick breath and threw the knife quickly with a grunt. It missed the target and drove the blade into the wall. Sylvia shook her head ignoring it and telling herself to let it go. She picked up another knife and aimed the tip at the center of the target. She chucked it across the room, hitting the shoulder of the dummy.

~I'll make us a new initiate :DD~
Username: Flamepaw
Name: Jade
Faction: Dauntless
Looks: long black hair with a silver streak, always looking angry
Other: transferred from Erudite
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx March 24th 2014, 20:34

~Frost that'd be cool c: maybe they could even have sort of "relay races." Climbing and throwing knives and whatnot. And maybe as a test later on, they have to get past on of the leaders/instructors to complete the relay race.~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw March 24th 2014, 21:43

~Ray can be an initiate.~ Ray turned the knife in his hand.It feels, I don't know, right sitting in my hand. he thought. He got ready in the stance and threw the knife. Surprisingly, it it the target near the center. He sort of back up when it actually hit. Did I just hit the target? He thought.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom March 25th 2014, 18:08

Sylvia stared at Ray's knife hitting the target. "Wow," she mused. "Nice throw." She immediately threw another knife. It hit the target near the bottom. She strutted over to the table to get more knives. She snatched some up and returned to the spot she formerly stood at.

Jade silently threw her knives at the target, trying to not let anything distract her. She wanted to impress the leaders. She had to. The first knife she threw slipped out of her hand and didn't even fly all the way to the target. Jade groaned in frustration. She got back into her stance, her face still red with anger. That was a terrible mishap. Good, she thought. You can use the anger. Jade whipped the knife at the target with a shout and it slammed itself into the center. She smiled in satisfaction. Now that's more like it.
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw March 26th 2014, 20:58

Ray shook his head and grabbed another knife. he threw it, and it landed beside the first. He threw another. Right under the center. He took a breathe and concentrated. He threw it, and it hit the center.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw March 27th 2014, 17:34

~Is it too late to join?~

Username: Shimmerpaw

Name: Elijah Smith

Faction: Dauntless

Looks: Tall, slightly muscular boy with reddish, shaggy hair, that never lies straight. He has a snake tattoo all aroudn his arm, and his normal outifit consists of a tight black t-shirt and tight black jeans

Other: Transfer from Candor

Username: Shimmerpaw

Name: Skye Jordan

Faction: Erudite

Looks: Small girl who wears glasses (perscribed), she is usually wearing a blue blazer over a white shirt and a blue skirt, she hads long blonde hair usually pulled back in a ponytail.

Other: Divergent?

Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6163
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom March 28th 2014, 14:57

It's never too late to join! And you're accepted Smile
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe March 28th 2014, 17:20

Alanna stared at the silver blade in her hand, then got into the stance Jaron demonstrated. She released the knife. As expected, it flew into the wall a foot from the target. A grim smile flickered on her face. Of course she was no good at this (Candor habits prevented her from lying to herself as well). But she was determined to fix her accuracy.
Looking around, she saw that other initiates seemed to be having better luck. She focused uncomfortably on Jaron instead, observing the way he pulled back and stood with his feet apart, straightening his fingers as he released [not god-mod, just observation, js].
Alanna turned back, grasping another blade, keeping her grip firm but relaxed enough so that her fingers wouldn't get in the way. She concentrated on mimicking Jaron, setting her feet on a wider base and bringing her arm back until her hand was at eye level, then slowly bringing it back forward to check her aim. Keeping the action in her mind, she pulled her arm back again, felt the adrenaline surging through her arm, and snapped her hand forward. There was a flash of wicked silver as the knife flew toward the wall, tumbling end-over-end, then sank into the target at the edge of its glowing blue gel shoulder [using movie description lol]. She grinned, slightly startled at her success; maybe it wasn't as good as the throat or heart, but a shoulder wound was still pretty crippling. And that was certainly an improvement.

~Ok so something I've noticed in the past few posts is your characters are throwing knives and they hit dead center on the first try o.o Maybe this is just me being GT and really picky about realism and consistency in stories but I don't think you should hit the target center just like that Wink remember they're only initiates, on their first day of initiation, and even Tris didn't hit center, just the target without sticking the knife, on her first day if I remember correctly and knife-throwing became one of her best skills.
Same for other activities, I think the characters shouldn't start out that pro, but gradually improve. Not everyone was born a prodigy lol~

Last edited by Noxe on March 29th 2014, 11:33; edited 1 time in total
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost March 30th 2014, 23:25

Daria kept throwing, one knife after another until all five went flying. The first one fell short, clattering onto the ground noisily. Three of the knives landed on the outer ring and one even flew towards Alanna's target. "Oops!" She cried.

Jaron stood between Jade and Ray and nodded his satisfaction. "Not bad for a start," He said to them both before heading over towards Sylvia. He chuckled lightly. "Shift your weight over towards your left foot more. It helps."

~ Should we move on? And call for a test? ~
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down