Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Character Info: Phoenixwing Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Character Info: Phoenixwing Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Info: Phoenixwing

5 posters

Go down

Character Info: Phoenixwing Empty Character Info: Phoenixwing

Post by Phoenixwing March 14th 2014, 19:05

Character Info: Phoenixwing Phoeni10

Name: Phoenixwing

Affiliation: RiverClan

Attack Power: 40,000

Family Members:
Spoiler:

Mentor: Willowshine (former)

Apprentice: None

Hobbies/Habits: She likes to take naps during the afternoon and searching for interesting seashells in the sand of the river bottom. The shells she collects are used both for decoration and the more practical use of holding herbs and water.

Appearance: A thick-furred ginger tabby she-cat with amber eyes. She has distinctive dark stripes on her face, and a white chin and throat. Her whiskers are slightly longer than average, and her legs slightly shorter. What she lacks in the department of speedy running, she makes up for in strength and endurance. She has a slightly sturdier and broader frame than the average "lean" she-cat, and her paws are also larger. Whenever she's startled, her tail poofs up like a bottle brush.

Personality: Phoenixwing is generally optimistic, sassy, and bright, and always enjoys the company of friends. Conservative and careful, however, she's quite paranoid about making mistakes, which makes her a perfectionist. It can be said that she is more tolerant and resilient than others because it's rare for stress or pressure to be able to break her down. But if her patience cracks, she will either pull herself into a depressed silence or lash out at anyone who puts a whisker out of line.

Special Traits/Strengths: She has an exceptional memory and resilience (steady under pressure), both traits of a good medicine cat. Although she is not very fast physically, her mental strength is quite sharp and she has a knack for reading through lies. She has a lot of physical strength and like almost all RiverClan cats, an excellent swimmer.

Weaknesses: Although Phoenixwing's range of strengths are pretty wide, one of her biggest weaknesses is what most would call "cowardly." Even though she is completely capable of getting aggressive towards others, she almost never follows up with her threats. Her inability to bring herself to purposely harm others was part of the reason she chose to follow the path of a medicine cat instead. She also has an irrational fear of heights and fire.

History: Under Construction

Pictures:

As a Kit:

As an Apprentice:

As of Now:

Just a start! Very Happy Used Nyx's character sheet as a reference. Thanks, Guest, for reading!

Last edited by Phoenixwing on March 15th 2014, 20:22; edited 4 times in total
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Surgical
WarriorPoints : 5251
Female Posts : 254

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 30,000

Back to top Go down

Character Info: Phoenixwing Empty Re: Character Info: Phoenixwing

Post by Caraway March 14th 2014, 22:37

OH MY GOD THE KIT PICTURE

the "Thanks, Caraway, for reading!" on both of those character sheets is ominous Razz

I don't really understand why but I have taken a liking to Ambersky's personality and such. She sounds really cute.
I have seen a lot of lithe she-cats but Phoenixwing sounds like the kick-butt fluffy loaf of bread type Very Happy It's a refreshing appearance for a medicine cat.
Looking forward to seeing those Under Construction tags revealed. Update soon yo Smile
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33778
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost March 14th 2014, 23:31

THANKS FROST FOR READING WHAAAAT WHY IS MY NAME THERE

the kit picture was so adorable omg /melts with chez/

can't wait to see your next update!!
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25604
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormfrost March 15th 2014, 10:28

Wow that name thing is creepy D:
But the pictures are nice Smile Phoenixwing must have had a very heroic dad!
But that name thing though DX
Stormfrost
Stormfrost
WindClan Deputy
WindClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Awesomeness
WarriorPoints : 4073
Female Posts : 13

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixwing March 15th 2014, 20:22

I'm glad you guys liked the character sheet.
And there's just the history left now! ^^ I've updated everything, including the pictures.

The "Thanks, ----, for reading!" will continue to bring me joy Very Happy
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Surgical
WarriorPoints : 5251
Female Posts : 254

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 30,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe March 16th 2014, 16:22

Leedia is this you ouo
I like the appearance and personality they're interesting :3 can't wait for the history Very Happy
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13243
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway March 16th 2014, 18:25

Haha when I first finished reading it and I came to the thanks for reading I was like whoa did you predict I would read this and post first or something Razz

Under weaknesses I think "able" should say "capable". But I like how she could have been a good warrior physically, but because she wouldn't have been mentally, she became a medicine cat. Idk that was a nice touch.

"Sassy"

Razz
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33778
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down