Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

A way to keep track of accounts? Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

A way to keep track of accounts? Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A way to keep track of accounts?

5 posters

Go down

A way to keep track of accounts? Empty A way to keep track of accounts?

Post by Torrentheart February 22nd 2014, 21:06

So, since this new rule about multiple accounts was created, I was thinking that it's going to get a bit hard to keep track of who's who. So maybe we should add an extra profile widget for all characters or something? Or maybe a forum where people can be allowed to make a topic listing the accounts that are there's. I understand that 3 isn't too hard to keep track of, but for new member's convenience and also roleplay purposes.
Torrentheart
Torrentheart
RiverClan Deputy
RiverClan Deputy

Custom Rank : The BOSS
WarriorPoints : 6980
Male Posts : 449

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

A way to keep track of accounts? Empty Re: A way to keep track of accounts?

Post by Streamstar March 6th 2014, 19:52

I was thinking that maybe it should be a requirement that if you have multiple accounts, you need to have the username of your main account in the signature of your other accounts.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8400
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunstar March 6th 2014, 20:23

Oh, I have a suggestion! How about we make a seperate category called "Character Creations" or something like that, then you can make your cats in there? Like, a mini Bio, but one for each character or something, then you can put it into your sign and label it "Current Characters" or something like that c:
Sunstar
Sunstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Custom Rank : Flamin'
WarriorPoints : 5650
Female Posts : 161

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 70,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx March 6th 2014, 20:25

That could work, Streamstar. Your idea is nice too Sunburn. The Staff could keep an updated list in the Create-A-Cat forum. It can be a sticky.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38621
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelaide March 9th 2014, 21:14

For those of you who are not already aware of this, I have been closely monitoring IP addresses of known or suspected members with multiple accounts. This is the best way to accurately monitor that the rule has not been abused and after the member requests the activation of their secondary account I have been sure to note it in the admin panel and on a spare sheet of paper for keeping track of which member has which account.

I am finding it difficult to require that members have to reveal who they are on secondary accounts as some of them do wish to remain anonymous; though you can be sure that this has been and will continue to be monitored. If any of you do, however, have any suspicious activity or a possible violation of the rules to inform me of, I ask that you PM me or otherwise contact me immediately. Thanks for the input. Wink
Adelaide
Adelaide
Administrator
Administrator

Custom Rank : Administrator
WarriorPoints : 6269
Female Posts : 62

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 500,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down