Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Demigod rp - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Demigod rp - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demigod rp

+8
Glimmermist
Flameblossom
Nightslash
Riverstorm
Ghostfur
Oakheart
Streamstar
Thunderclaw
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Demigod rp - Page 3 Empty Demigod rp

Post by Thunderclaw February 17th 2014, 21:37

First topic message reminder :

If you have read at least some of the Percy Jackson books, then you know what I'm talking about.

SOOOOOOO............ The plot. Four Demigods were born, two to each of Zeus and Poseidon. First come first serve. They must make it through training, and take on a quest. You can be born from another god and still accompany the others on this quest.

To join:

Name:
Appearance:
Crush:
powers(only ones that fit the god that they were born from):
which god was your father(or mother):
other:

Mine:

Name:Ray
Appearance:Black shirt, Black hair, torn jeans, Green eyes, and Black shoes
Crush:maybe...
powers(only ones that fit the god that they were born from):everything Percy can do....basically, and he can make water armor to put on himself, that is extremely strong, but only if he is near water.
which god was your father(or mother):Poseidon
other:N/A
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Nightmare
WarriorPoints : 6633
Male Posts : 971

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Demigod rp - Page 3 Empty Re: Demigod rp

Post by Ghostfur March 24th 2014, 22:33

"Yeah, see yah." Celio said with a wave as Ray and the others all left. Laying back down, Celio went back to looking up at the sky. He still had some time before breakfast, so he might as well relax. Planning for capture the flag, huh? I guess I should do that, this will be the first game for the new Hemera cabin, population one. Though due to timing I'm in an alliance with Hermes by default since that's where I've been staying until now. Celio thought as he watched the sky gradually grow brighter as the sun rose. It wouldn't be long before his relaxation was interrupted by the daily commotion of life here at camp, might as well enjoy it while it lasted.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Ghost in the Night
WarriorPoints : 10925
Male Posts : 544

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw March 25th 2014, 21:44

Drake finally walked out of his cabin, his sword at his side. He decided he would go down to the sword-play arena before breakfast.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakheart March 27th 2014, 21:33

Once Valik and Drull entered through the door, they were quick to notice a light shining down in the center of a completely empty room. "Dead end?" Drull said as he looked around rather confused. Valik didn't respond but rather headed towards the light and looked up. "Looks like something is reflecting an object above us." Valik said. Drull looked at him and shrugged. "Okay, so we go back to the left door. No big deal right?" Valik looked back and Drull, and saw behind him a the symbol he saw at the entrance of the temple. "Hey Drull, give me a lift will ya?" Valik said as he continued to stare up at the reflecting object. Drull looked rather frustrated that he was asked to do such a task, but he shrugged it off as he began to lift Valik onto his shoulders. "So how is the helping exactly?" Drull said as Valik got up to the object. It had appeared to be a mirror with a gold outer rim, but the glass was very metallic. Valik adjusted it so that the reflection hit the symbol and the room began to shake. "What did you do Valik!?" Drull said panicingly. The shaking continued for a few moments longer before it abruptly stopped. Valik and Drull were confused as to what happened as they gave each other bewildered looks. "Guess we go back?" Drull said as he rubbed the back of his neck. "I suppose so" Valik spoke.
Oakheart
Oakheart
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 5719
Male Posts : 115

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw March 31st 2014, 19:52

Drake went down to the arena and pulled out his blade. It glinted in the sunlight. He looked to where 5 dummies were set up. He rushed them.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Demigod rp - Page 3 Empty Re: Demigod RP

Post by Riverstorm April 19th 2014, 16:23

Sorry I haven't been on in a while. My mom blew a gasket and banned me from all electronic use for 2 months. Ok Crystalfeather, I'll edit that part in.

Missy was chatting with Kayla when she heard a girls' voice rise out of the camp. "THAT'S IT!" The voice shrieked "GIVE IT BACK!" Then she heard a new voice say with false innocence. "Return what?" It was a boys' voice. Missy apologized to Kayla and ran off with Great and Brave to see what was going on. 'Hurt feelings can raise tensions during a game. That should make it easier to win!' She thought, smirking. 'All I have to do now is stay hidden and listen in! Besides, it is probably just some argument between Poseidon and Zeus.' So she was shocked when she saw a small brown haired girl screaming at a bigger boy on the porch of the Hermes cabin.
Riverstorm
Riverstorm
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4707
Female Posts : 131

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw April 20th 2014, 08:00

Drake knew he would win. He wanted too so bad. He was going to show everyone that are was the best.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverstorm April 20th 2014, 15:25

Crystalfeather-
I edited Kayla and Elizabeth in. Hope you like it!

Missy was ready to burst out of the bushes and crush the boy to smithereens when Brave landed on her shoulder and Great Hunter nosed her hand. "Should I go help?" She whispered. 'No! You heard Lady Artemis! She gave specific orders to not be seen!' Great said in my head. Did I mention that I could understand animals? One of the perks of serving Lady Artemis. 'I never thought I would say this, but the dog is right, for once.' Brave told me. 'I am not a dog, bird-brain!' 'Technically you are, mutt!' 'If I'm a dog then you're a seagull!' 'How dare you!' With a screech, falcon dived at wolf. Great leaped away, right into a bush. With a howl, my silver companion tumbled through the bush (holly) and right into the center of camp. I smacked a hand to my forehead as Brave swooped after her. Campers now gathered in a circle around my companions. "Oh bother!" I muttered.

Riverstorm
Riverstorm
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw April 24th 2014, 16:03

Ray looked over at the fighting.hmm... a falcon and a wolf fighting... that's strange...unless.... "Oh gods their here early!" He said.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur April 24th 2014, 17:35

Celio knew things were about to pick up around camp the moment he heard the sound of animals fighting. Looking over he just caught a glimpse of a silver wolf and falcon fighting before his view was blocked by other campers. "Great, so they are going to be joining tonight's game. I guess I won't be catching a break this week either, even I have heard the stories of what happens when they participate in capture-the-flag." Celio said as he finally stood up. With the commotion their new arrivals would cause and with breakfast almost upon them, Celio knew his time to relax was over.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverstorm April 24th 2014, 17:47

"Great Hunter! Brave!" I snapped out loud from the bushes. "Get back here this instant! As for you stupid campers" My voice changed to a silky soft tone "you will forget this ever happened. Ok?" "We will forget this ever happened. We are just stupid campers." I heard a chorus of voices reply in a flat, robotic voice. I hated charm-speaking, but it was for the best. But I still felt a clinch in my stomach as I whistled for Great and Brave to come back to our temporary camp.
Riverstorm
Riverstorm
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw April 26th 2014, 17:07

Ray saw a glimpse of someone in the bushes before they vanished. So they are here....
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Demigod rp - Page 3 Empty Re: Demigod RP

Post by Riverstorm April 27th 2014, 10:57

I scribbled a note in my neat hand-writing to the boy that appeared untouched by my charmspeak. I heard someone call him Ray, and saw him heading into the Poseidon cabin. My note read:
Ray,
I understand that you saw me in the bushes. I can make a deal with you, but you must meet me in person. Meet me at the top of Gods Thumb at 3 a.m. sharp. Do not share this with anyone, unless you have a half-sibling, or else. I hope to meet you there.
-Diana
P.S. Bring the Celio boy as well

I covered it in plastic wrap and placed it in a small tank of fish that where on his table. "Make sure Ray gets it." I whispered to the fish. They nodded in their fishy little way. "Yes, Diana! Anything for you!" They murmured to me. "Call me Missy. Thank you for your kind words, friends." "Ok! Goodbye, Missy!" "Goodbye! And please, do make sure Ray gets my note. It is very important." "Ok!" "Goodbye, now!"

Last edited by Riverstorm on April 27th 2014, 16:46; edited 1 time in total
Riverstorm
Riverstorm
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur April 27th 2014, 14:06

After the commotion with those two Hunter animals started, Celio had opted to go somewhere a bit quieter than to stay and check it out. He really had no interest in the fact that the Hunters were here beyond the fact that it would make capture-the-flag a real pain tonight, so instead he now walked over to the dining pavilion since the breakfast call had to be coming any time now. "I guess I won't be napping under the sun today, not with all that's happening." Celio sighed with a glance up at the sky as he entered the dining pavilion.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverstorm April 27th 2014, 17:02

I sat perched atop the large rock formation. It was 2:59, and I was getting nervous and rather antsy. "Ugh!" I whisper-screamed angrily. "A girl with ADHD can only sit still for so long, and this is pushing my limits!" My watch beeped. "Three o'clock! Why aren't they here!?" Just then, a head covered by a black hood poked over the top, closely followed by a head with short blonde hair. "Finally!" I said. "You know, it isn't that hard to get out of camp. What took you so long?" I turned my nose up and muttered "Boys. Ugh." Great Hunter howled up at the moon and barked in agreement. Brave screeched to say 'You're right!'.
Riverstorm
Riverstorm
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystalfeather April 29th 2014, 19:09

Kayla watched, hidden, as Missy charmspeaked the campers. "Hmph. Boys will fall for anything," she muttered. Later she peered through the trees as Missy sat on the rocks. If they need a bit of convincing, that's what I'm here for. She sighed and stroked Katria. This is so irritating. Then she saw the boys. Jeez, finally!
Crystalfeather
Crystalfeather
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Amazingness
WarriorPoints : 4373
Female Posts : 43

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw April 30th 2014, 14:10

Ray found the note and read it. He looked at his watch. 3:00. He ran to the dining pavilion and grabbed Celio's arm. "Don't ask, just follow." He whispered.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur April 30th 2014, 17:41

Celio stumbled after Ray as best he could after he grabbed his arm. "Okay then, guess breakfast can wait." Celio said as he followed the son of Poseidon. He didn't have the faintest idea what was going on and why he had to come along, but there was no point arguing it in Celio's mind so he just went along. This day was already turning into a real pain, and they hadn't even had breakfast yet!
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw May 10th 2014, 17:27

Rayvled him too the rock, and seeing the girl, stopped. "You're One of Athena's huntresses, aren't you?" He said, already knowing the answer.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverstorm May 10th 2014, 18:28

"Artemis, idiotic boy! And I finally thought one of you kind was smart." I said, throwing a bagel at each boy, clunking the son of Hemera on the head "I am Missy. You already know Great Hunter and Brave, I suspect." The boys gawked at my companions. "You were...Spying...Camp...Bushes...Capture-the-Flag...ruin...whaaaaaat?" "Yes, I was in the bushes spying on you idi-" I stopped short, remembering what I had to do "I mean, I was watching the campers go about their business." I decided to play it girly, and gazed down bashfully. "I was a camper once, a few years ago. My head councilor threw me into the woods one night and I got chased by a giant spider out of camp. Artemis took me in. She-" I took a deep breath "She's all I have left." I tried to put as much sadness as I could into this very true statement. I looked pleadingly at the son of Posiedon, who was obviously the leader. Then I heard the faintest rustling and the caw of a crow, and tensed, but then called out "Hello, Katria! You can come out now!" Then I turned to the boys. "Maybe we should start over. Hi, I am Missy, daughter of Aphrodite and Hunteress of Artemis. The wolf is Great Hunter. Do not pet her. The falcon is Brave. Keep your fingers away from her beak." I did not offer to shake hands. I will never touch a boy in my life, not ever!
Riverstorm
Riverstorm
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur May 10th 2014, 19:53

Celio rubbed his head after the Hunter lady hit him in the head. Of all the things to get dragged into why did it have to start off with him getting hit. "What did hitting me have to do with introducing yourself, Miss Missy." Celio complained in a slightly indignant tone. "And is does this have something to do with why you asked me to rush off with you without giving me the chance to refuse, Ray?" Celio asked accusingly. Why did he always have to have such rotten luck, first it takes him three years to get to camp, then he gets the short end of the stick for his entire first week. All he wanted to do was relax and enjoy the day, but it seemed he was just destined by the Fates to always get into some sort of trouble.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw May 11th 2014, 08:19

Ray handed the note to Celio, not taking his eyes off Missy. "Why did you want to meet?" He asked.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverstorm May 11th 2014, 12:15

I rolled my eyes at 'Celio' "Firstly, son of Hemera, it was a bagel. That can not have hurt. Secondly, I should not even be here. I swore an oath. Though my lady swore to never kick me out, I do not wish to lose her trust." I sighed. "I came to give you the list of those whom the hunters are against and with, seeing as you have seen us, for the silly game of yours." "You mean Capture-the-Flag?" Ray asked "Yes." I told him "It's not a silly game!" "Yes, it is! It has only frivolous purposes. Do you wish to hear the list or not!?" "Fine." Ray grumbled. "But one question first." He glanced at the note, then me. I motioned for him to go on. "How did the fish know what to do? You aren't a daughter of Poseidon! You're a daughter of Aphrodite!" He put so much disgust into his voice at the name of my mother and I got extremely angry. I yelled in my fury and out of nowhere vines crept up the rock, twisting around Ray's legs, and animals appeared, growling and making angry sounds. "Never. Offend. My. Mother. In. Front. Of. ME!" I shrieked. I leapt off the 100 foot drop and hit the ground running. I shot off to where my camp was. 'Artemis will know what to do.' I thought in distress. A tear ran down my face and where it hit the ground and a flower sprouted. It was a silver moon flower.
Riverstorm
Riverstorm
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw May 14th 2014, 14:23