Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

What kind of pets do you own? Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

What kind of pets do you own? Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What kind of pets do you own?

+2
Stareye
Blackstone
6 posters

Go down

What kind of pets do you own? Empty What kind of pets do you own?

Post by Blackstone October 6th 2013, 18:01

Answer the question will ya, lol! I have the pets in my signature below, and a brown hamster with a white band of fur going around her body. I also have a white gerbil. The hamster is Odie (my brother came up with THAT name, I wanted to call her Coco or something like that) and the gerbil is Frosty. She came from a friend who was unable to look after her when her mum moved to London, so she gave Frosty and her sister Goldie to me. Goldie died about a month ago of old age. Frosty was trying her best to help. Gerbils have very special bonds with their cage mates. Goldie and Frosty were cage mates since they were both babies, I think. Then Frosty kept getting cuts on her ears and my mum thought the two had been fighting and I said, "well if they had been fighting, one would be dead and the other badly injured. Or both dead. And anyway, they would never fight, they've been together all their lives, if they haven't fought for their whole lives then why fight now?" The cuts were from a big stick we put in the gerbil cage. Frosty's ear had been rubbing on the rough bark a lot and had gone raw and bled. Poor lonely Frosty... I've had that happen with rats once, one died months before the other. Remy died of flu first, then Gogo was put to sleep because he had cancer in his liver. Don't take pity on me. It happens. It may have happened to you. Don't be saddened by this. It is a chance to tell others about your wonderful pets. My cat sleeps with me in my bed for hours before going outside for the night. My dog looks like either a black and tan puppy Yoda or a furry gremlin. He is so small he may have a cat harness his whole life. He is so small now we can't find a collar to fit him, and we accidentally bought treats too big to fit in his mouth!!! He is a little cutie.
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : carolus t-rex
WarriorPoints : 7386
Male Posts : 446

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

What kind of pets do you own? Empty Re: What kind of pets do you own?

Post by Stareye October 6th 2013, 21:52

Three cats, Mario, a 12 year old tom, (the smoky grey mainecoon) and Scully, a 9 year old tom (american orange tabby)[img]What kind of pets do you own? Img_4311[/img]
and Marysparkles, a 12 year old she cat, Mario's half sister. (I know I have a picture here somewhere..) She's half mainecoon, black and white, with a pink nose.
We have an old dog named Jack, but I am going to have to search my computer for awhile to find a picture. He's half border collie/half beagle, so he basically looks like a giant beagle. Bite 
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6255
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart October 7th 2013, 06:22

I have a dog, two cats, guinea pig, and a hamster. If you include my sister?

My cat Jade is a 19 year old black cat with wide green brown eyes.

The other cat mewtwo is 12 years old and she is a Mexican calico with piercing green eyes and a golden diamond on her fore head.

Our dog, Lady is 8 years and she is a long haired silver dappled dachshund.

Jabberwakie the guinea pig is black white and brown short haired.

Finally our hamster Rex. He is tan with a brown stripe down his back and a white under belly.

We are soon going to be getting another dog. I want a cat instead.
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : warrior
WarriorPoints : 10827
Female Posts : 753

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw October 8th 2013, 17:54

A dog. Tiffany. She is 6 years old and has lots of patches. She is an adorable Jack Russel Terrier and I wuv my baby What kind of pets do you own? IMG_0003

And my cat Nonny. She has tabby fur and is 11 years old. The rest of my pets either died or had to be given away or ran away Sad I used to have two other cats with eight kittens What kind of pets do you own? IMG_0044
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : EXO Enthusiast
WarriorPoints : 13539
Male Posts : 822

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakheart February 17th 2014, 00:47

One tommy cat named Batman. We had another tommy cat named Superman, but he passed away recently
Oakheart
Oakheart
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 5697
Male Posts : 115

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Aphelion February 24th 2014, 07:41

I currently only have two dogs; an American Bull Dog and a Boxer. I did have a Staffie that acted as the mother figure but she passed away recently.
Aphelion
Aphelion
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4093
Female Posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone February 24th 2014, 08:56

My Chihuahua is around six months old now Smile
He has long-ish black-and-tan hair but all of his puppy fur got replaced by a double layered coat that is taking ages to grow. He doesn't bark much, but when he does, it is at something outside that looks suspicious (to a dog). He also never howls. My mum made a joke once when he had eaten one of my cat's steroid tablets, she said that if he ate enough he'd turn into a Rottweiler! But despite all of that, he absolutely loves a warm lap or a furry blanket to sleep on.
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : carolus t-rex
WarriorPoints : 7386
Male Posts : 446

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart February 26th 2014, 20:42

We got two new pets and lost one Crying or Very sad

We got two new stubborn dogs

Lexis is a young yellow lab with brown eyes and a lighter underbelly with a tail that has a zigzag design on it.

Angel is a teacup Chihuahua with a black back, tail, and ear. The rest is white with small brown splotches and brown eyes.

Nothing else has change besides the death of our cat jade.
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : warrior
WarriorPoints : 10827
Female Posts : 753

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down