Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Memberlist? Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Memberlist? Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memberlist?

+2
Nyx
Pebblestep
6 posters

Go down

Memberlist? Empty Memberlist?

Post by Pebblestep July 2nd 2013, 23:15

I was thinking, there should be a way to view the memberlist. Whenever I look at the navbar on here, I notice there is no memberlist, wouldn't it be nice yo have one? Then we can scroll through the members and maybe even find our friends.
Pebblestep
Pebblestep
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4295
Female Posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Memberlist? Empty Re: Memberlist?

Post by Nyx July 2nd 2013, 23:51

The Memberlist was taken off by the administrator a long time ago. Nobody uses it at all, since there's already the list of those members at the bottom of the homepage. I don't really see the point of having a memberlist. Razz You can go and "search up your friends" but if they're active they should be at the bottom of the homepage. If not, you can find them in their Clan group pages. And if they're loners, they'd probably be on your friends list. (:
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38621
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Pebblestep July 3rd 2013, 07:18

What if someone registered and wanted to see if they were activated? I usuall like to do that. And my sister registered, how will she know once she is activated?
Pebblestep
Pebblestep
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4295
Female Posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost July 3rd 2013, 07:46

Well when your sister is registered, I think she'll receive an email to notify her if I'm not wrong..

But you can see the latest registered users at the bottom of the homepage.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25603
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe July 3rd 2013, 09:18

Lolz. I can't even search members I just search topics.
When I registered, I got an email with a link for activation so I think you just click that link and you're activated. But I don't know if that's changed in the past 2 years or whatever.
But yeah we used to have a member list but now the site has so many members that it would take F O R E V E R to scroll and see them all. Besides, like Nocte said, members in Clans are already listed in the groups.
So I'm against this idea. But smart thinking though Pebblestep Smile
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13242
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan July 3rd 2013, 09:49

The link is www.warriorcatsforum.com/memberlist I think. However it was blocked by administration as people have been saying so you can't actually view the page. I guess it's a good thing since Clan leaders trying to beef up their Clan can't just go down the list and add everyone into the Clan.
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4783
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Torrentheart July 12th 2013, 21:44

Personally, I don't think the Memberlist would be useful. Repeating what everyone else said, WCF has a lot of members so it'd take forever to scroll through all the members anyway. Even though you can search the members, I don't think there will be many people you're specifically looking for on here that aren't already in a Clan.

And also, for the whole see the newly registered users, you can click on the new registered user and then just change the URL of that member to the member before, like this:

Say user 200 is the newest registered user. The URL would be:

warriorcatsforum.com/u200

Simply go back a number to see the member who was accepted before that until you get to the last registered user before.

warriorcatsforum.com/u199
warriorcatsforum.com/u198

So on. Smile

Sorry, but I'm not really a big supporter of this suggestion Razz But nice thinking though, like Noxe said!
Torrentheart
Torrentheart
RiverClan Deputy
RiverClan Deputy

Custom Rank : The BOSS
WarriorPoints : 6980
Male Posts : 449

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content