Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Time to strike - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Time to strike - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to strike

+7
Streamstar
Tangleclaw
Frost
Russetstar
Nyx
Flameblossom
Scarheart
11 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Time to strike - Page 2 Empty Time to strike

Post by Scarheart June 23rd 2013, 20:37

First topic message reminder :

The full moon rose and danger began to lurk in the woods. Prey left there homes and predators hunted. Paws stepped silently and wings never fluttered in the night. Eyes shine in bushes. Predators become prey and prey becomes a predator. Long paws close there windows and doors. Wolves run from long paws and death is brought to the pack.

We are a pack of rare wolves. Long paws hunt us. We are the last pack that survived the wrath of the long paws. We wanna run free and not become and long paws coat of scarf. Normal wolves despise us and also try to kill us. We have different ablities than others. We stick together till the end. We are blood pack. Our abilities help us survive even if we die.

Code to join the pack

Name
Rank
Eyes
Looks
Abilities
Crush
Mate
Pups
Theme song
Best friend
Theme song 2(opt)
Other

That's a long list but here's mine

Name-MistStar
Age- 17 moons
Gender- she wolf
Rank- leader
Eyes- misty blue
Looks- looks like misty foot ( forgot how to describe her )
Abilities- walk on water, breath under water and heal others with water
Crush- none
Mate- anyone
Pups- none
Theme song- your gonna go far kid
Best friend- firebreak
There song 2- n/a
Other- n/a

Have fun in the pack and I will choose the deputy and medicine.

Last edited by Scarheart on June 24th 2013, 15:20; edited 1 time in total
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : warrior
WarriorPoints : 10827
Female Posts : 753

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Time to strike - Page 2 Empty Re: Time to strike

Post by Tangleclaw June 25th 2013, 10:07

Rochester poked his head out of the nursery when he heard the meeting begin. He had to stay with Naomi because her pups would come any second now. "Hold on a second Naomi. Let me get Winter." Rochester said. He walked over to Winter. "Hay Winter can you go to the nursery? Naomi already feels the pain of them coming." Rochester said.

Naomi sat there. Come on Winter! They are coming and I don't want these pups to die! Naomi thought. She could not lick them now because the poison could kill them if her teeth touch them.
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : EXO Enthusiast
WarriorPoints : 13539
Male Posts : 822

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar June 25th 2013, 10:21

~Who wants to be Lanon's mentor? Also, who is the other alpha, since there is supposed to be one male and one female wolf~

Lanon bounded out of the apprentice's den as soon as he heard Miststar's howl. As he listened to the meeting, he wondered why the wolves couldn't be on alert while they hunted. He was about to go walk over to her, but he saw Gaia talking to her, so he looked around for his mentor instead.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8400
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe June 25th 2013, 10:31

Nocte wrote:Gaia's footfalls were soft and silent as she trotted over to Miststar. She took her place at the back, just in time as the leader started speaking. "Can't we all stay on alert at the same time?" she muttered, eyes flicking over the others, searching for a particular silver-and-steel-gray coat. She tuned out for the rest of the announcement like she usually did, and entertained herself by creating a tiny silver fox with her imagination. The little creature scampered invisible among the other wolves to stop behind her best friend. The sight of its needle-sharp teeth worrying at Cosmic's tail brought a sparkle of laughter Gaia's eyes.

Cosmic stared into the forest, letting Miststar's voice slide by. Feeling a particular twinge in her tail, she slapped it against the ground while almost unconsciously twitching her mind to hide the sound from surrounding wolves. She spun around and saw Gaia sitting off to the side, looking oh-so-innocent. "Gaia! Why??" she hissed, though her eyes held nothing but a playful spark. Cosmic sent a vision of a pack of giant ants swarming around her best friend, then sat back calmly and began to groom her silver fur, avoiding eye contact with Gaia.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13242
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 25th 2013, 10:54

Gaia shrugged and looked up at Miststar. "We can be alert and hunt at the same time," she pointed out, easily avoiding answering the other question. Her ears twitched as she felt something running circles around her. Of course, there was nothing there. Cosmic's power was annoying sometimes, but she'd gotten used to it. She flicked Cosmic a narrow-eyed look from the corner of her eye, and continued letting the tiny silver fox nibble her friend's tail. Just for fun.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38621
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe June 25th 2013, 11:08

"We've never doubted you and never will," Cosmic said to Miststar, pointedly ignoring the chewing sensation in her tail tip. She was used to that too. As long as whatever Gaia had created didn't actually chew the sleep black tip off. If it did, Gaia had better watch out. "And I'm a hunter. I think I can multitask well enough. I would never let you down."
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar June 25th 2013, 11:34

Lanon spotted Cosmic, so he decided to fly over to her in the form of an owl. He landed right next to her and quickly changed back into a wolf. "What are we doing today, Cosmic?", he asked, before realizing that she was busy talking to Miststar. He then waited patiently for her to finish her conversation with their leader.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe June 25th 2013, 11:45

Cosmic turned. "It's okay, I think I'm done here." To Miststar she said, "I'm going out to the forest with Lanon. See you later!" She stepped a little into the forest. "Let's check the rocky hills and the slippery rocks for Longpaws before we go hunting," she said, suppressing a disgusted growl at the thought of Longpaws.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar June 25th 2013, 11:51

Lanon thought about animals he could shapeshift into that he could safely scout out the area as. He remembered a time when he saw a hawk circling the sky, so he decided to shapeshift into a hawk. Once again, like when he turned into the owl, his fur became feathers, and he changed into the form of a hawk. "I'll fly around from above and see if I can spot anything," he said. Then he flew off in the direction of the slippery rocks and the rocky hills.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe June 25th 2013, 12:10

Cosmic nodded and raced through the woods, body almost blurring, though that was just an illusion. What's going to happen to us? she thought, a torrent of despair crashing over her as she paused, panting, to behold the Longpaws' tall, ugly dens in the valley below. She tore her gaze away and trotted in the direction of the rocky hills, pushing away her desperation with some difficulty. After a while, she spotted the rocky hill and - Longpaws! Slicing at the forest with their giant metal tooth-monsters!!!
Cosmic searched the sky. "Lanon!" she whispered urgently. "Come down!"
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar June 25th 2013, 12:44

From above, Lanon watched in horror as the longpaws' monsters were destroying the forest. What if they reach our camp? he thought to himself, afraid of what would happen. Many trees had already fallen, and he found it difficult to tear his gaze away from the destruction of the territory. Beyond the destruction, he could see a bunch of half-built longpaw dens. They must be using those trees for their dens! Soon, he heard Cosmic calling to him, and he flew back down to his mentor. "They're using the trees to build their dens!" Lanon explained to her, telling her everything he saw from the sky.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw June 25th 2013, 14:35

~I don't know whats going on in the meeting... I will just keep RPGing for myself until the end of it.~

Before Rochester could ask Winter how many pups should she have, he heard a huge yowl from Naomi. "Hurry! They are coming!" Rochester yowled.

Naomi was in so much pain. "Help! They are coming!" she yowled in pain.
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw June 25th 2013, 15:08

Cyrus and Nouri sat quietly, watching as Lanon and Cosmic left. Cyrus stood and padded over to Miststar with a grin. "You've been a big help to the pack, and everyone respects you for it. A leader doesn't lead unless their subordinates want them to, Mist. Besides, you should be confident in yourself! There's a lot to be proud of."

Nouri trail slowly after his brother, cold blue eyes bored. "Careful, Cyrus, she'll think you're flirting." he teased, shoving his brother jokingly.

Cyrus snorted. "I respect females too much to flirt! You on the other paw, play with anything that walks." the white wolf laughed.

Nouri shrugged, not denying his brothers words in the least. He did lead she-wolves on, but it was only to get attention from a certain female with a black tipped tail. She sadly never seemed to notice though and Nouri certainly wouldn't make the first move.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13668
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart June 25th 2013, 18:46

Mist sighed " we'll if you say so. I am pretty sure the sky dogs would want me to believe in myself." She padded away on to the lake.
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom June 25th 2013, 18:48

Winter's ears pricked when she heard Naomi's crying. The pups were coming. Winter nudged Rochester to follow her and help deliver the pups. Naomi's belly was pretty big-there had to be at least 4 pups. (Could maybe be the amount of pups she has?)
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : )(IC
WarriorPoints : 12826
Female Posts : 917

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar June 25th 2013, 18:56

Artemis woke up. She heard crying. She snarled. Can anyone get sleep around here?! She angrily got up and left camp to go hunt. Entering the familar woods, she saw a rabbit, a large juicy one for that matter. She froze and stared in delight.
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : no.
WarriorPoints : 6847
Female Posts : 651

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 25th 2013, 21:21

Gaia watched Cosmic and her apprentice until out they were out of sight. The silver wolf was more like a sister to her, than anything. As the only surviving child of her family, she'd always been desperately lonely. 

The cream-white wolf gave a wide yawn and shook out her fur. There's nothing to do... Her gaze wandered idly, and stopped on the two brothers, Cyrus and Nouri. "Hey guys!" Gaia trotted over. "Do you want to go hunting or something...?"
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw June 26th 2013, 04:53

Cyrus watched Miststar leave with a frown, then turned to smile at Gaia. "I would, but it seems like everyone else took the chance and someone needs to guard camp." Looking around, he tried to find something else they could do that was in camp.

Nouri chuckled at his struggling brother. " There's still Fay, Veck, and Rochester, fluff-brain. Go have fun and leave me to chat with Fay." The rich brown wolf's blue eyes danced as his brother stared at him a moment. "Well? Get out of my sight! I'm trying to be nice here."

Cyrus blinked and gave his brother an affectionate head butt before turning to Gaia. "Alright then, let's go, shall we?"

Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart June 26th 2013, 08:43

( I forgot to place that she used to have a son but died by an ambush by other wolves )

MistStar walked back to the clearing. She glared at the steaming sun. The sun began to singe her fur. When it singed her fur steam would fly in to the air. She walked calmly under the sun rock. The ledge provided shade for her. She looked at some of the pups running freely in the clearing. The sun looked strange to her. She had a horrible feeling that a fire may burn the forest. She walked in to the water to moisten her fur. As she walked out her wet pelt started to stick to her skin to kept her moist. She laid back down. A pup came crawling to her. She played with the little pup like I was hers.
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw June 26th 2013, 09:07

(Sorry for late post! She has two, Mike and Ricky. They are late pups so their eyes will open soon.)

Rochester licked the two big pups, making sure his teeth stayed far away from them. Two males. They were strong and healthy. The two pups suckled.

"Their names will be Mike and Ricky." Naomi announced. The pups were late so they were strong and healthy.

Name(s): Mike and Ricky
Eyes: Brown
Looks: Brown and tan pups (I need pics. I do't know which ones to choose from!)
Abilities: Unknown for now
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:
Theme song: We will rock you
Best friend: Each other
Other:
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart June 26th 2013, 09:18

your pups are accepted:)
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 26th 2013, 10:36

Lightningstorm wrote:Cyrus watched Miststar leave with a frown, then turned to smile at Gaia. "I would, but it seems like everyone else took the chance and someone needs to guard camp." Looking around, he tried to find something else they could do that was in camp.

Nouri chuckled at his struggling brother. " There's still Fay, Veck, and Rochester, fluff-brain. Go have fun and leave me to chat with Fay." The rich brown wolf's blue eyes danced as his brother stared at him a moment. "Well? Get out of my sight! I'm trying to be nice here."

Cyrus blinked and gave his brother an affectionate head butt before turning to Gaia. "Alright then, let's go, shall we?"

"Great!" Gaia smiled gratefully at Nouri. She could finally stretch her legs and go for a run. "Want to go down to the river? I bet some deer will be there, or at least a couple rabbits nearby," she suggested, glancing over at Cyrus. She was glad that his brother had been able to get him out of camp. Cyrus was always nice, and he was a pretty good hunter too.

The wind ruffled the thick fur on her back as she spoke, and she lifted her head to nose the direction of the breeze. It tasted odd, kind of like ash and dust. Faint, barely noticeable, but still there.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart June 26th 2013, 10:50

i am going to post a picture of her since I didn't get one on when the topic first started

Time to strike - Page 2 Mistst10

miststar looked at the camp then into the sky. there was smoke. she didn't know if I was a clound or was it fire?
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw June 26th 2013, 11:12

Ricky and Mike pic?:

Name: Evangeline (Angel)
Eyes: amber
Looks: fluffy red-brown she-wolf
Angel <3:
Abilities: Can turn into a monster-wolf that breaths toxic fumes at will and is two times the size of the normal wolf. (tends to happen when she's angered)
Crush: n/a
Mate: n/a
Pups: n/a
Theme song: Beautiful monster- Ne-yo
Best friend: anyone?
Theme song 2(opt): Red- Taylor Swift
Other: mate and pups were killed by longpaws.

~~~~

Cyrus looked excited. "Sounds great! Let's get going." his voice didn't hide his enthusiasm as he lead the way out of camp. The breeze that carried scent of ash and dust made him stop in his tracks. "D'you smell that? Smells like....ash...and dust?"

Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 26th 2013, 12:00

"I smell it too." Gaia bristled and took a deep breath of the steady breeze blowing towards them. "Smells... kind of like longpaws." The cream-white wolf suddenly bolted to her paws, tension in every line of her body. "I can smell Cosmic too!" she gasped. "She must be out with Lanon, near whatever this is."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw June 26th 2013, 12:09

Cyrus let out a low growl. "We need to find them then." A strong breeze erupted, the white wolf's doing as he shot off on the duo's trail.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content