Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Mysterious Letters RPG - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Mysterious Letters RPG - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mysterious Letters RPG

+5
Scarheart
Tangleclaw
Russetstar
Nyx
Flameblossom
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Mysterious Letters RPG - Page 3 Empty Mysterious Letters RPG

Post by Flameblossom June 15th 2013, 16:53

First topic message reminder :

So basically this is an RP about this one person is sending mysterious letters to a group of people threatening them. This is how your character sheet should look. I'll use mine for the example:

Name: Myles
Info: Annoying boy who always enjoys pranking people
Description: Always t-shirts and jeans, shaggy brown hair
Other: An orphan living in an orphanage (only for now)

So, yeah. I'll start it off:

Myles leaped out of bed, eager to pull pranks on at least 5 children. He grabbed a bucket of juice to dump on the next person who walked in's head. The owner of the orphanage walked in, but Myles decided it would be a bad idea to pull a prank on her. He hid the juice behind his back and smiled guiltily. The orphanage lady didn't look up, but simply handed Myles an envelope and walked away. Myles ripped it open. He never got mail. The letter was written in black ink, and in cursive. The handwriting didn't look threatening, but what was written was. Myles gasped when he read the words: "Beware. The end is coming..."

Last edited by Flamepaw on June 16th 2013, 08:10; edited 1 time in total
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : )(IC
WarriorPoints : 12827
Female Posts : 917

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

Mysterious Letters RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: Mysterious Letters RPG

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan July 3rd 2013, 19:41

Sky appeared out of nowhere. "So, we all got letters. Big deal. So, there have been some attacks made. Do you really think we should be standing in a large group, making an easy target, in the middle of a PARK!?!?! Do you want to get us all killed? Anything could happen! This tree could fall, or another tree could fall, or some rabid ducks could attack us, or a hobo could stab us. We don't know the sender's reach. He could be watching us right now. Let's all go back to the ophanage, where we might be safe, and we can discuss things there with Evelyn. She's the smartest person I know." Sky heard a crack from a tree further in the grove. "Come on!"
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4784
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 3rd 2013, 19:48

~I feel so loved <3.~

Evelyn could hear parts of Sky's rant even from the porch (are they close? o.o Idk, so meh.) and she had to smother an outburst of laughter. She wasn't used to displaying a lot of emotion, but that speech was dramatic. "Stabbed by a hobo," Evelyn repeated, a smile curving her mouth.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38622
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw July 4th 2013, 06:24

Darcy, who was standing next to Evelyn on the porch, had to suppress a giggle when she heard Sky's words. "Rabid ducks? Ha," She said. She turned to Evelyn, her green eyes shining, "DO you think we're in danger Evelyn?"
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6163
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw July 4th 2013, 21:18

Ray stared up the tree to Dawn."Quite the catch isn't she?" He said, with a burst of laughter."She's just like a Marsh-wiggle!"

~If you haven't read the chronicles of Narnia, don't ask what a Marsh-wiggle is.~
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Nightmare
WarriorPoints : 6612
Male Posts : 971

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart July 5th 2013, 07:41

she jumped off the high branch in the tree and landed without injuring her self.. " I am Dawn" she smiled. She looked at a tree and climbed it then came back with some apples. She held out an apple to each.
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : warrior
WarriorPoints : 10828
Female Posts : 753

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 5th 2013, 11:06

Shimmerpaw wrote:Darcy, who was standing next to Evelyn on the porch, had to suppress a giggle when she heard Sky's words. "Rabid ducks? Ha," She said. She turned to Evelyn, her green eyes shining, "DO you think we're in danger Evelyn?"

Evelyn shrugged and shifted her weight on her right leg. "It can't all just be a coincidence," she said, a little reluctantly. "I almost got smashed in the head with a brick earlier. Sky almost got run over by a car. All these near-deaths right after receiving weird letters? Not likely. Maybe a 1/10000 chance it's a coincidence." She crossed her arms and glanced out towards the street.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw July 5th 2013, 13:39

Darcy frowned. "So you think we're going to die?" She fretted. As she freaked out she almost fell off the porch. She took a deep breath and calmed herself. "I don't want to die, Evelyn." Darcy said quietly. "Why would they want us just because we're orphans?" she asked.

(Quite coincidental as I'm reading a book about missing kids from the past and all of them are adopted xD)
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom July 5th 2013, 14:26

Myles took the apple happily and shook Dawn's hand. "So anyway, strange that we got those letters, right? Yours say 'beware' and stuff, right?" he said, biting into the red apple.
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : )(IC
WarriorPoints : 12827
Female Posts : 917

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart July 5th 2013, 15:19

" mine says beware, the moon shall become red " she shivered at the sight of her letter.
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : warrior
WarriorPoints : 10828
Female Posts : 753

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 6th 2013, 17:10

Shimmerpaw wrote:Darcy frowned. "So you think we're going to die?" She fretted. As she freaked out she almost fell off the porch. She took a deep breath and calmed herself. "I don't want to die, Evelyn." Darcy said quietly. "Why would they want us just because we're orphans?" she asked.

(Quite coincidental as I'm reading a book about missing kids from the past and all of them are adopted xD)

Evelyn passed Darcy a frown. "We're not going to die necessarily," she said patiently, although there was a slight edge in her voice now. She paused and tugged on a strand of her dark hair. When she spoke again, her voice was back to it's normal blankness. "It's probably not because we're just orphans. There's got to be some other reason. Unless the sender of these letters is a psychotic idiot." Evelyn was tempted to say a lot worse.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw July 7th 2013, 09:28

Darcy looked at Evelyn and pursed her lips. "I don't see why anyone would want to scare us! Why should they have anything against us? We're only kids, it's not like we did anything." She replied. "I don't think a psychotic idiot would have the brains to do this," She said solemnly. "This is really scary."
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content