Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

NyanClan RPG - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

NyanClan RPG - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NyanClan RPG

+7
Icestar of ShadowClan
Russetstar
Caraway
Thunderclaw
Lilacstar
Illusion
Glimmermist
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

NyanClan RPG - Page 2 Empty NyanClan RPG

Post by Glimmermist May 26th 2013, 15:10

First topic message reminder :

NyanClan!

Welcome To NyanClan!

NyanClan is a group of cats! But the twist is they are extraordinary, they live in an alternate universe of magic and of course candy! The cats of this clan also have candy based names! They have a different Ranking System than cats of the regular universe. They have sweet and delicious landmarks. Currently these cats are striving for new members…. Will you join them?

Ranking System:

Leader- Leader is basically leader of course. The rank comes with the most responsibility. You must command and help the followers.
*Leader goes every full moon to the Rock Candy Stones to talk with the deceased and receive their many lives*

Wishmaker/Deputy- Wishmaker helps the Leader with everything. You must also organize and sometimes lead patrols.

Candygiver/Medicine Cat- Candygiver finds candy/herbs to help the weak. They can also have little helpers. Candygiver can have up to 3 helpers that are 5+ moons.
*Candygiver goes every half- moon to the Milk Lake to receive dreams from the deceased and receive the title Candygiver*

Candyhelpers/Medicine Cat Apprentice- Only 3 may have this position and must be 5+ moons. They go on Candygiver missions and help the Candygiver with healing.
*Candyhelpers go with Candygivers to Milk Lake every half moon to also receive small parts of the Candygivers dream*

Magic Cats- High warriors that have the potential to be Wishmaker but weren’t chosen. They can lead patrols and have a Rainbow Cat/Apprentice.
*Only 4 Magic Cats*

Sweet Cats- Basic Warriors they can have mates and be part of patrols. They may also have a Rainbow Cat.
*Anyone can be a Sweet Cat*

Rainbow Cat- Apprentices that may only go on patrols if they are assigned to go with there Teacher. They have to give all their caught prey to the Old Ones. Must be 5-10 moons old to hold this rank.
*Must have suffix -candy*

Old Ones- Pampered and healthy elders or retired Leaders. But they are to old to teach and be part of hardcore battles. The tells stories to the Cuties.

Cuties- Kits that get pampered but are only1-4 moons old. They go daily to the Old Ones den to listen to stories.

Cutiegivers- Queens that have or are about to have Cuties. They eat prey but are not allowed to hunt go one patrols have a Rainbow cat or fight.

Evil Nyans- Rouge or Evil NyanClan exiles the seek revenge on the clan. The may raid the camp and kill patrols if wanted.
*Evil Nyan Leader will be the First Evil Nyan that joins and Evil Henchman will be determined by Evil Nyan Leader!*

Rules:

*No GodModding
*No Arguing
*Have Fun
*Fill out the form below

Form:

Code:
Username:
Cat Name:
Description/Picture:
Mate:
Cuties:
Other:

Mine:

Username: Briarpaw
Cat Name: Skittlelove
Description/Picture: A sleek white cat with an orange ear and orange stripes. She has rainbow eyes and a long tail. Her whiskers are pinkish from being dipped in paint.
Mate: Looking
Cuties: None
Other: None

*Any questions feel free to ask. All Accepted don’t wait for me to accept you. Also I don’t count as one of the 4 Magic Cats! If you need help with a name also feel free to ask me or any other member that has joined! To be leader you must meet the standards but none will know the standards except me. Any Ideas please P.M. them to me , sorry if we didn’t need any more ‘Other’ RPG’s I’ve had this idea in my head for over a 3 weeks now and had to post this! Also you may have up to 3 Characters!Leader and other High ranks not including Magic Cat and below will be detemined by me. Thank you~Briarpaw*

Last edited by Briarpaw on May 26th 2013, 18:39; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed Problems)
Glimmermist
Glimmermist
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 6302
Female Posts : 227

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 40,000

Back to top Go down

NyanClan RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: NyanClan RPG

Post by Glimmermist May 27th 2013, 22:35

~Accepted~

Sourpatch sat in the clearing. He looked over at Chocolatefoot and Milkyway. Sourpatch padded over to them. "So, Milkyway you been acting sad. Are you okay?" Scratch was concerned as he always is about clanmates. He sat down and listened closely yo see is the she-cat would reply.
Glimmermist
Glimmermist
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart May 27th 2013, 22:49

starburst bursted out of the nursery and in to the clearing screeching. " SOURPATCH"she screeched. she halted to a stop. her eyes were full of wonder. She looked back to the nursery to make sure her mother wasnt looking.
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : warrior
WarriorPoints : 10849
Female Posts : 753

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmermist May 27th 2013, 23:04

Sourpatch looked behind him just to find Starburst one of his favorite cuties calling him. "Heheh, I'll be back." Sourpatch excused himself. He turned around and padded over to Starburst while mewing "Yes, Starburst? Were you calling me?".

Glimmermist
Glimmermist
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart May 28th 2013, 08:48

"can you teach me how to hunt please" she begged.
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : warrior
WarriorPoints : 10849
Female Posts : 753

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmermist May 28th 2013, 16:13

"Starburst, you will become a Rainbow Cat soon. Be patient and I will talk to Creamy about being your Teacher." Scratch sewed even though inside he really wanted to teach her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skittlelove laughed as Starburst tumbled out of the Nursery. That cutie was adorable through her eyes.
Glimmermist
Glimmermist
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw May 28th 2013, 17:26

~Rockcandy can be Snickerpelt's mate~

Smartiewish padded over to Skittlelove."I'm sure Creamy will be a great leader."He meowed.

Snickerpelt padded over to Rockcandy, close enough for their pelts to brush."Are you okay?"He asked, brushing her with his tail.

Kitkatpelt padded out of his den.He nodded.Creamy was a good choice.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Nightmare
WarriorPoints : 6633
Male Posts : 971

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmermist May 28th 2013, 17:31

Skittlelove looked at Smartiewish. "Yes I guess she was. Vanillacream made a good choice." Skittlelove looked at the ground her feet fidgeting. She was itching to know where Creamy was. She looked back at her mate and smiled.
Glimmermist
Glimmermist
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar May 28th 2013, 19:30

" I will serve NyanClan well." Creamy mewed, her voice as sweet sounding as a candy bar wrapper opening. "It is time I'd choose a new Wish-Maker. Candytongue, you have served NyanClan well. I hope Cottonwhisp approves of my choice, Candytongue will be the newest deputy. Serve your clan well young one." She mewed, with a gleam in her eyes.
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : no.
WarriorPoints : 6869
Female Posts : 651

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmermist May 29th 2013, 21:03

Candytounge was a good choice. Skittlelove thought. She looked around for Candytounge. She was somewhere in the crowd of cats.
Glimmermist
Glimmermist
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw May 30th 2013, 10:31

"Candytounge?!" Sugarlove squealed. "My teacher deserves to be Wish Maker!" Sugarlove growled.

"Be quiet! Respect those who are granted good fortune." Rockcandy mewed. "StarClan will give you good fortune if your good." He added.

"StarClan?! Thats not real! Thats a cutie tale!" Sugarlove growled.

"Let me talk to her, please." Rockcandy mewed to the crowd.
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : EXO Enthusiast
WarriorPoints : 13561
Male Posts : 822

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar May 30th 2013, 15:50

"Stop. If you do not like my choice, well you must deal with it. If you want to act like a kit young one, you are going to be treated like one." Creamy mewed. She flicked her tail and jumped down from the high rock.
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : no.
WarriorPoints : 6869
Female Posts : 651

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw May 30th 2013, 15:54

Sugarlove tried to run away but Rockcandy stepped on his tail.

"Tell him sorry!" Rockcandy said.
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : EXO Enthusiast
WarriorPoints : 13561
Male Posts : 822

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw June 10th 2013, 16:59

Smartiewish chuckled at the little "episode" that just happend.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Nightmare
WarriorPoints : 6633
Male Posts : 971

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content