Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Milkypaw! (Updates!) Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Milkypaw! (Updates!) Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milkypaw! (Updates!)

+3
Scarlett
Illusion
Milkycloud
7 posters

Go down

Milkypaw! (Updates!) Empty Milkypaw! (Updates!)

Post by Milkycloud May 6th 2013, 19:59

Milkypaw! (Updates!) Image35

I finally decided to update my character sheet after weeks of itching Lol ^-^ I've added a lot more descriptions/details with the help of Silvermoon and other bonus features, hoping to make it more interesting. I hope you enjoy! Oh, if this color is difficult to read or distracting, don't hesitate to let me know! ^-^

**CREDIT TO SILVERMOON FOR HELPING ME WITH THE FORMAT/BANNER/DETAILS/EDITING**

Cat Name: Milkypaw

Nicknames:Milky (most common), Milky-shake, Chocolate-milk, Milk-shake, mocha lattè

Clan:Thunderclan

Mentor: Snowstar

Future warrior name:Milkycloud

Favorite Warriors Characters:holleyleaf, scourge, and spottedleaf

Adored hero of her childhood: Snowstar- ever since Milkypaw's family died, she had always looked up to her mentor for advice! She always found Snowstar, despite her being her mentor, to be almost like a family member to her. She always adored Snowstar and looked up to her as an excellent leader. Milkypaw felt like Snowstar was the closest one she had, someone that she trusts to always be there for her.

Description:Milkypaw is a small, petite she-cat with long, soft white fur and gentle to the touch. She has soft pink paws with small, but razor sharp, claws that can easily tear and rip at her target. Her nose is colored a soft pink as well as the insides of her ears. She has long, white whiskers and a small jaw that have sharp fangs! She has distinct deep icey-blue colored eyes. Other than her small size, she is still an excellent hunter and fighter! Her size makes it easier for her to fit through small places and to hide in the shadows. She is very stealthy and clever, and knows how to catch anyone by surprise. Her white coat makes it easy to blend in with snow and other bright places, but difficult in dark places. She has a slim frame and her small paws make it easier to stay light on her feet. Because of her short legs, she is not as quick as the other cats, but her powerful muscles and slick body make up for that, making it easier to escape. Her jaw may be small, but powerful and grips on tightly. Her claws are very sharp and painful when attacked, despite they're small size. She is an excellent climber and is very swift!

Personality:Milkypaw is a loyal and hardworking cat! She likes to hang out and chat with her fellow clanmates. She is very cautious, alert, and timid around newcomers, often making her judgement too quick, but once she gets to know them she becomes friendly, loving, sociable, and fun to hang around. Milkypaw has a very big heart, especially for her clan! She is very protective over her loved ones, and will do whatever it takes to protect them even If it means her own life. She is caring and loving, but fierce in a battle when she must be. She has a sensitive heart, which sometimes shows, especially when she has been hurt. She has trouble hiding her sensitivity and has trouble with building thicker skin. She will often take things too seriously, sometimes to the point of an insult even though it might have been only meant as sarcasm. She is highly curious and often finds herself getting into trouble without her meaning to. She is naive and innocent natured, but is also very clever! Many see her come off as too sweet and naive, so they underestimate her stealthy and cleverness. She takes her work seriously, and when she is given an order, she'll take it to the best of her ability. She can get tense in tight situations, but can improvise well, with her clever-minded cat head always bringing her out of the situations ~O.o~ she has a very sharp focus, and even in the most distracting places it won't be distracted, making a huge advantage for her when taking on enemies.

Special Traits:her small size lets her fit into small places other cats usually couldn't, also making a great way to escape her enemies. Many will underestimate her ability because if her size, but she has powerful muscles and extremely sharp fangs and claws, making for an unexpected blow to the foe ~that rhymes O.o~ her powerful jaw can grip really tightly. Even when she is taking on a lot of damage and painful blows, her jaw will continue to clench on the foe. Her sharp fangs also add the her powerful jaw, making her grip more painful. Her stealthy and cleverness can catch any foe by surprise and can hide easily. Her thick coat provides more protection against attacks from enemies!

Weaknesses:her white coat can have a disadvantage when in dark places, making her stand out and more visible to foes. Her short legs make her a bit slower than the others! Her sensitive nature can also put her at a disadvantage, as she can back down when she's been hurt. She is working on building a tougher skin. Sometimes her curiosity will bring her long ways, including trouble. It can lead her to be a little bit mischievous!

Fears:Milkypaw has a strong fear of large poisonous snakes because of a life threatening ecounter when she was a young kitten. She also has a fear of losing her loved ones. Her greatest fear are fires because her family was killed by a house fire.

Family Status:

Mother:Amberheart: an average-sized, pure white she cat with warm, amber eyes. Her coat color was passed down to Milkypaw. She has a soft pink nose and pink paws and ears. She is very gentle and loving!
Picture
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Father: Icegaze: a large, charcoal black Tom with sharp ice-blue eyes. His eye color was passed down to Milkypaw. Icegaze has razor sharp claws and fangs and exceptionally powerful muscles. Icegaze is brave and fierce and does what ever it takes to protect his much loved family.
Picture
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Sister: Spottedkit: a small, spotted she cat with blue-green eyes. She has a soft pink nose and small pink paws. She loved to play with Milkypaw and is known as the "mixture cat" of the family.
Picture
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

"Step father- rogue cat": Fang: A very large, auburn colored Tom with piercing gold eyes. He has extremely long and sharp fangs and claws. He has a very thick and long coat, which blends in very easily to shadows. He is very cold hearted, cruel, and demanding. He is also very powerful and intimidating, his claws are able to slice through anything. Very mysterious.
Picture
Spoiler:

Original home: a den made out of rock, leaves, and twigs inside an abandoned twoleg home. The twoleg home was in the middle of a beautiful flat lush green field with blossoming flowers. A large forest was located not too far away, which encircled the meadow. The meadow provided for plenty of room for play for Milkypaw(kit at the time) and Spottedkit. It also was the safest place for Milkypaw and her family despite being surrounded by a dangerous forest. Milkypaw and Spottedkit were never allowed to go past the border given by Icegaze and Amberheart. Only Icegaze was allowed to go into the dangerous forest to look for food to feed his family. At night, no one except Icegaze was allowed to leave the home because night was when the danger escalated. Icegaze had to fight many snakes, fox, and rogue cats to protect his family. In the process, he has gained many scars. There was always one particular rogue cat that would always come out at night and try to get into the twoleg home, but Iceclaw would always warn him off. No one knows the reason why he would try so hard to get to the house. No one really even knew what the rogue cat looked like except that he had the coldest golden eyes. Icegaze had once gotten into a fierce battle with the rogue cat, and was nearly killed, but managed to fight him off. Amberheart often worries about Icegaze, but always manages to return alive.

History/Origins:
Spoiler:

*hobby/likes: She loves to watch the sunset because she feels as if it takes all her worries away. Relaxing strolls help ease her anxiety as well! Milkypaw is a hardworking cat and loves to practice her skills and hunting in hopes of becoming a better fighter for the clan. Yay!

Here are the pictures of Milkypaw from kit to present time! ^-^

Milkykit
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Young Milkypaw
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Now
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Lol so any suggestions on how to make my character sheet better? Anything I can add? ^-^ if you have any, feel free to tell me! Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed! Lol and thank you Silvermoon for helping me with my character sheet!

Last edited by Milkypaw on March 18th 2014, 19:18; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Updates!)
Milkycloud
Milkycloud
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : As Pure As Snow
WarriorPoints : 6214
Female Posts : 121

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

Milkypaw! (Updates!) Empty Re: Milkypaw! (Updates!)

Post by Illusion May 6th 2013, 20:05

Nice Wink Long is good, but boring is bad. Maybe you should make your history more interesting...Ooh, and add pics, too! Smile
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Custom Rank : the only L i take
WarriorPoints : 9380
Female Posts : 1128

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Milkycloud May 6th 2013, 20:06

Thanks for the advice, and the pic is in a spoiler lol ^-^
Milkycloud
Milkycloud
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett May 6th 2013, 22:17

Hey. Lol I like it. It's cute so far. And if you put the link of the picture inside the image code, you won't have to click the link to see it. You will only need to open the spoiler.

Code:
[img]PLACE URL HERE[/img]
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433469
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Milkycloud May 6th 2013, 23:43

Aw thanks for the advice, I'll be sure to edit that Wink
Milkycloud
Milkycloud
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatherpool May 6th 2013, 23:48

Welcome to WCF Milky!!! Happy
Heatherpool
Heatherpool
ThunderClan Medicine Cat
ThunderClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 6236
Female Posts : 185

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Milkycloud May 6th 2013, 23:49

Aw thanks for the warm welcome ^-^ I appreciate it!
Milkycloud
Milkycloud
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatherpool May 6th 2013, 23:52

It's okay! I sent you a friend request. Wave
Heatherpool
Heatherpool
ThunderClan Medicine Cat
ThunderClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Milkycloud May 6th 2013, 23:54

Gladly accepted! ^-^
Milkycloud
Milkycloud
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatherpool May 7th 2013, 00:05

I need littermates in Thunderclan. Do you want to be sisters? Smile
Heatherpool
Heatherpool
ThunderClan Medicine Cat
ThunderClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Milkycloud May 7th 2013, 00:10

Yeah I'll be your sister ^-^
Milkycloud
Milkycloud
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatherpool May 7th 2013, 00:18

Awesome. I added you to my profile. And what will your warrior name be?
Heatherpool
Heatherpool
ThunderClan Medicine Cat
ThunderClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Milkycloud May 7th 2013, 00:18

Milky ^-^
Milkycloud
Milkycloud
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Milkycloud May 7th 2013, 00:19

And yours is heatherpaw?
Milkycloud
Milkycloud
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett May 7th 2013, 01:17

Haha careful with the double posting. You don't want to break the rules.

Anyway when Heatherpaw becomes a warrior she wants to be named Heatherpool. I can explain a bit tomorrow how warrior names work if you would like.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433469
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Milkycloud May 7th 2013, 15:59

Thanks for letting me know, sorry I forgot to add that one post to the other! ^-^; and I'm interested in learning how warrior names work ^-^
Milkycloud
Milkycloud
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Milkycloud March 16th 2014, 20:26

Character Sheet Updated! ^-^
Many new details/history/pictures!
Milkycloud
Milkycloud
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvermoon March 16th 2014, 20:37

You're welcome c: I was wondering when you were going to post this Razz I have the other picture of Spottedkit you wanted.
Spoiler:
and here's that other one of Milky
Spoiler:
Haha as I'm reading, I can tell theres very Milky sounding sentences and others are very Silvermoony sounding. But yeah, I liked your history idea. It was fun to write
The sisterly love...
Silvermoon
Silvermoon
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : Bunny ;D
WarriorPoints : 4971
Female Posts : 40

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Milkycloud March 16th 2014, 20:48

Oh yay! ^-^ thanks for the pictures! I'll be sure to add them under Milkykit and Spottedkit!
Milkycloud
Milkycloud
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost March 19th 2014, 03:42

For Warrior names, you add words like "fang, tail, claw, moon, pool, pelt, fur, eyes, belly" etc. after the word "Milky". Usually names like "Milky" are more of rogue and loner names because its just one word.

Really good job on the character sheet. I see you've put in a lot of effort in it!  Thumbs Up Awhhh the pictures are adorable!

Also, just a gentle reminder to not double post. You can always use an edit button to add on to your last post. Do read the site rules carefully Very Happy
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25603
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway March 19th 2014, 15:36

The exclamation marks here and there are cute Razz It makes it sound like a personal journal or something haha. The only things I would suggest are little grammar/formatting things like spacing, capitalization, but those can be picked out easily.
I think the wording of her special traits is a bit strange. Every other sentence is something about attacking the enemy, so I would just change the wording a bit.
Other than that, though I'm sorry I only skimmed your history, it is well developed Very Happy
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33777
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down