Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Bye bye Tabby Bluetalon, Hello Black cat Bluetalon! :D Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Bye bye Tabby Bluetalon, Hello Black cat Bluetalon! :D Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bye bye Tabby Bluetalon, Hello Black cat Bluetalon! :D

4 posters

Go down

Bye bye Tabby Bluetalon, Hello Black cat Bluetalon! :D Empty Bye bye Tabby Bluetalon, Hello Black cat Bluetalon! :D

Post by Bluetalon March 27th 2013, 17:55

I would love it if i could change my appearance. now I am a black cat. not a tabby. Very Happy
Bluetalon
Bluetalon
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Epic cookie lover
WarriorPoints : 4801
Male Posts : 67

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 10,000

Back to top Go down

Bye bye Tabby Bluetalon, Hello Black cat Bluetalon! :D Empty Re: Bye bye Tabby Bluetalon, Hello Black cat Bluetalon! :D

Post by Phoenixflare March 27th 2013, 17:57

Bluetalon... you don't need to post these kind of topics.... T.T And black cat with what color eyes? Mine is golden. No copying Narrowed Eyes
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7058
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Bye bye Tabby Bluetalon, Hello Black cat Bluetalon! :D Empty Re: Bye bye Tabby Bluetalon, Hello Black cat Bluetalon! :D

Post by Illusion March 27th 2013, 17:58

Um...You just find an avatar and change it. It's not like, you say you want to change your appearance and your avatar suddenly changes. Please stop making spammy topics like this.
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Custom Rank : the only L i take
WarriorPoints : 9380
Female Posts : 1128

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost March 27th 2013, 18:00

Bluetalon, this isn't the first time you're posting such unnecessary posts/topics.

There is absolutely no need to announce this and you can always post on your character sheet under Create-A-Cat. Or announce it on the chatbox since you're on there right now.

Your first warning. You will get an infraction on your warning bar if you do this again.

Cordially,
Staff

~ I'll be locking this and moving it to Prison. ~
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25603
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down