Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Land of Icewind RPG - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Land of Icewind RPG - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Land of Icewind RPG

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Land of Icewind RPG - Page 2 Empty Land of Icewind RPG

Post by Bluetalon March 26th 2013, 02:50

First topic message reminder :

This is the Land of Icewind, (crummy last minute name) You and your group are on a quest to save the land form an evil demon of darkness...."Garthog" (also crummy last minute name).
Anyone can join! Very Happy

Form:
Name: (be creative)
Class: (Mage, Warrior, Berserker, Thaumaturge, Assasin, Archer, Etc. Maximum types: 2)
Level: (MUST BE Lv.1)
*1st 3 people only ---> How You met me and joined my team:
*Last people past 3 only ----> How you met my team:
About Me: (about U.....duh.)

My form Submission:
Name: Zachary Sorcerer of Fatherwood
Class: Mage, Thaumaturge
Level: Lv.1
About me: I am a thaumaturge and a mage, I am in training and help the people of my hometown with magic and alchemy. I was chosen to go on a quest to save Fatherwood from destruction by Garthog. I have equiped: A adepts' spell book, a robe, a bag with my potions of mana and healing, as well as my sleepwear. my weapons are: A adepts' staff of elementals, a elemental sword (unenchanted) (*also must be unenchanted for all lv.1-ers*).

THNX! Land of Icewind RPG - Page 2 1731864476
Bluetalon
Bluetalon
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Epic cookie lover
WarriorPoints : 4801
Male Posts : 67

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 10,000

Back to top Go down

Land of Icewind RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: Land of Icewind RPG

Post by Bluetalon April 6th 2013, 01:56

(one, i am my own character. two, i dunno, if its okay with dapple.) Looking around, Zach told Hikari and Isis about his Fa's map. "my fa used to adventure with me, he needed some magical artifacts to help the town, sadly he died trying to get them. Now we need them to stop Garthog, and to get them, we need that map!" (Unseen watcher POV): There were maybe five beings, one of which had strange power, while the others had weapons of some sort. "soon their time will come" 'it' said in a scratchy quiet voice, unheard to the group.
Bluetalon
Bluetalon
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluetalon April 13th 2013, 16:20

(hey guys.....computer broke D: and i think the RPG is gonna be out of commission for a while...kay? BAI! -Sent from library computer)
Bluetalon
Bluetalon
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content