Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

I'm so, so, truly Sorry.... Banner10

I'm so, so, truly Sorry....

Go down

I'm so, so, truly Sorry.... Empty I'm so, so, truly Sorry....

Post by Lilacstar on March 15th 2013, 23:37

Last summer there was a fight, mainly involving Snowlily and myself. Snowlily had become temporary leader until Shuriken had returned. Snowlily and I began to argue. A lot. Then, I ended up becoming temporary leader, and Snowlily was out of Iceclan....

I never told Shuriken or anyone else, and for that I am terribly sorry. I realize now that a terrible blunder I made...

Then, earlier today when Shuriken revealed that I was to be joining Iceclan, I immediately was thrilled, and accepted without a care. I should of realized that I had NO rights to even had filled out an application!

So, Snowlily logged into the chat, and I hadn't even realized I was bragging until another fight started up.
I really was being a jerk to her.
I took a look at our conversations and all of our fights, I understood everything.
About how I lied to Shuriken and took a spot that wasn't mine
How I was a terrible, self-centered, bratty, immature, snot-nosed, little kid towards Snowlily, and how badly I was acting to her. I hope she and Shuriken, and all of WCF, can forgive me for lying to you all and acting out the way I did...

Snowlily:
I can't believe I did what I did to you! You were my idol! I trusted you like a sister, and all because of my greedy, immature, selfish actions, I blundered out trust AND our friendship. I confided in you more than I did to my real sister, and I use to feel like you could be my older sister..... I feel like a terrible person! I didn't even know the pain I was causing you because I was too caught up in myself! I was just being so terrible to you! And then I had to make an application and hurt out friendship even worse!
God, Snow, I'm so sorry! I never meant for any of this to happen! I know we can never go back to our old friendship, but hopefully I can fix the damage I did...Maybe I can call you one of my good friends again.

Shuriken:
I'm so sorry I lied to you and Iceclan. I did something terrible by just taking control of Iceclan like that! I should of acted my age, and not like some silly little kid. I don't even know what I was thinking! Gawd, I really messed up their too! And the worst part was I was too afraid to tell you! I really messed up, big time...I can understand if you want me to leave Iceclan immediately.

The Rest of WCF:
I'm sorry I lied to you all...I should of acted like a responsible member of WCF, and I should of acted my age.
I mean, It's all my fault Snowlily and I's friendship is ruined. I'm really sorry you guys. :c
I can understand if you all think I'm a terrible person for acting like a total jerk to Snowlily, and I can understand that if I get in trouble, I completely and utterly deserved it all.
But, hopefully I can work towards making my self a better person. I shouldn't be afraid to tell the truth because I'm just that insecure... But hopefully I can become a better person.
I've learned that I should always think before I act, and that friendship will ALWAYS be a lot more important than a silly rank.

Snowlily, Shuriken, Dragonclaw, the rest of WCF:
I hope you all can forgive me for my stupid actions....

~ A very, very, sorry Harespring.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 4005
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

I'm so, so, truly Sorry.... Empty Re: I'm so, so, truly Sorry....

Post by Auburnflare on March 15th 2013, 23:54

How did you lie?
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 12526
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on March 16th 2013, 00:05

I'm glad you were brave enough to finally post the topic.

Cheers from those in the chatbox Wink

✩ 【 About Frost 】✩
About the Masqueraders
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 23953
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblestorm on March 16th 2013, 01:33

to be honest i don't see why your apologizing to us after all it was snowlily and shuriken you did wrong and as long as you get there forgiveness i don't see why you should care for everyone whose not involved opinion after all you recognized your error and have attempted to put it strait Smile
Bramblestorm
Bramblestorm
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 3031
Male Posts : 51

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare on March 16th 2013, 01:49

Honestly I think all of us were immature, not just you.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 12526
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion on March 16th 2013, 11:13

*Sigh*. Now I understand...Why would I apply for IceClan just for a stupid color?

No, Harespring. You aren't the only one acting childish here! Smile

*Mutters under breath* how will I fit $8 into my budget?
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Custom Rank : the only L i take
WarriorPoints : 7730
Female Posts : 1128

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum