Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Talk it Out Please Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Talk it Out Please Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk it Out Please

+5
Scarlett
Caraway
Nyx
Ren
Bloodpaw
9 posters

Go down

Talk it Out Please Empty Talk it Out Please

Post by Bloodpaw February 20th 2013, 20:04

So, I noticed that everyone(including me) has been being sorta mean and depressing in the chat. Let's talk it out in this thread, guys! I know we need to be nice. If this thread violates any rules, someone, tell me. But, I just want everyone to get along and be nice to eachother, so lets discuss our problems here! Please?
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Custom Rank : Number one princess!
WarriorPoints : 4241
Female Posts : 672

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 12,500

Back to top Go down

Talk it Out Please Empty Re: Talk it Out Please

Post by Ren February 20th 2013, 20:33

Bloodpaw wrote:So, I noticed that everyone(including me) has been being sorta mean and depressing in the chat. Let's talk it out in this thread, guys! I know we need to be nice. If this thread violates any rules, someone, tell me. But, I just want everyone to get along and be nice to eachother, so lets discuss our problems here! Please?

Personally I think this won't help... we're going to argue whether it's on the ChatBox or in a thread....
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4379
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 20th 2013, 20:39

I don't think it'd be productive anyways, if it was displayed for everyone to see. Then every single person would be dragged into the argument. Not productive
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38622
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren February 20th 2013, 20:45

Annddd people would probably lie or something because they know their posts could be reviewed.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway February 20th 2013, 20:47

I don't know why happened and I'm sure it will happen again, but I think the problem here is that we're all fed up with each other. We're blaming one another for random things, saying things like "You're the reason I need to leave."

Some hopefully helpful tips:
• Don't tell others that it's their fault if you want to leave.
This makes them feel bad, when it's your choice whether or not you decide to put up with it anymore. They aren't demanding you to quit and never come back.
• Try not to "snap"
Although it feels great to hurt the one you dislike in the current situation, you'll probably regret it, or worse, think of something you should have said.
• Adjust to what the majority wants; don't make everyone on chat not do something so you can be at peace.
If something is being discussed on chat that you don't like but everyone else is okay with, then log off or be away until it stops. Unless its something inappropriate, you shouldn't yell at everyone else to stop what they're doing just because it bothers only you.
• When someone clears the chat, it's for a reason. Never try to bring up an argument once it's been decided as done.
This causes more tension and a new thing to argue about. If you bring something up, you've just broken the "peace" and now everyone will be annoyed even more.
• If someone has an opinion, don't shoot it down. You can prove yours but you shouldn't try to diminish theirs.
In most cases, no one's "right". If you tell someone else that they're stupid for thinking that, then you're stupid because that will just give them insecurities.

Overall, always consider the others in the chat. They've got feelings, opinions, regrets and a sharp tongue just like you. You think you're the only one who has to deal with all the other idiots? Chances are, you're probably one of those to someone else.

So. Yeah. Some arguably manly advice from me.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33778
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 20th 2013, 20:55

At this point I'm getting a bit fed up with this so ill just make this my last message for a while.

If you all want someone to blame for the clan cost increase than fine. Ill take all the blame for it, if it will make this who thing stop. Personally, I am starting to hate coming here because it seems I'm always being told how terrible of a person I am for things that I had nothing to do with. So if you all are so mad about the increase then please, blame me. I mean if Whiteout can come on and say the tech team decided to raise it and Brightstar can say it wasn't me who asked for it to be raised, when I'm not able to pm ANYONE and anything I have to say to Dragonclaw has to go through her than there's just nothing out there that could ever possibly convince you that I haven't done anything.

So since I'm such an awful person in your eyes and you hate me so much for being here I'm going for an unknown amount of time. I'm too tired of this stupid drama that goes on here anyway.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433470
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarlight February 20th 2013, 21:14

wtf happened in the chat? O.O Whatever happened it sounds...uh...wow...
Lunarlight
Lunarlight
Loner

Custom Rank : FINE BULLY ME
WarriorPoints : 8735
Male Posts : 1287

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost February 20th 2013, 21:21

Lunarlight! Don't use words like "wtf" thank. Weren't you the one who suggested swear words to be banned from WCF?

Settle these things in chat. Don't bring it out in topics and cause a larger commotion.

Can I lock and garbage this?
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25604
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren February 20th 2013, 21:26

Snowlily wrote:At this point I'm getting a bit fed up with this so ill just make this my last message for a while.

If you all want someone to blame for the clan cost increase than fine. Ill take all the blame for it, if it will make this who thing stop. Personally, I am starting to hate coming here because it seems I'm always being told how terrible of a person I am for things that I had nothing to do with. So if you all are so mad about the increase then please, blame me. I mean if Whiteout can come on and say the tech team decided to raise it and Brightstar can say it wasn't me who asked for it to be raised, when I'm not able to pm ANYONE and anything I have to say to Dragonclaw has to go through her than there's just nothing out there that could ever possibly convince you that I haven't done anything.

So since I'm such an awful person in your eyes and you hate me so much for being here I'm going for an unknown amount of time. I'm too tired of this stupid drama that goes on here anyway.

Personally I have so much to say about this. For one,

I am starting to hate coming here because it seems I'm always being told how terrible of a person I am
I completely agree with this. It's getting old when I log in and then say my opinion or something, and then I feel completely vulnerable because then I'm the 'bad guy'. I understand whatever I did do wrong if I did do something wrong, but it gets annoying when I'm attacked for the rest of my time here because I'm still blamed and argued with for something in the past.

If you all want someone to blame for the clan cost increase than fine
You have no reason to be accused of this being your fault, and this is what I truly feel. You don't have PM, for one. And for two, Dragonclaw would probably do something about you running to him for something like this. You have no right to take blame for this. God knows, I never really had a very good relationship with you, Snowlily, so this has to prove I'm being sincere that you're not to take blame. I personally find that nobody should take blame and this whole argument should be dropped, because it's pretty much done. It's nobody's fault, and now it's just time to build the WP for the Clan now. I think we should either give them the Clan or completely eliminate the buy a clan option.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarlight February 21st 2013, 11:34

I s1till wanna know what happened... Was it to do with clan purchasing?
Lunarlight
Lunarlight
Loner

Custom Rank : FINE BULLY ME
WarriorPoints : 8735
Male Posts : 1287

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower February 21st 2013, 12:05

This is just causing more drama
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Custom Rank : Blaze
WarriorPoints : 5693
Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart February 21st 2013, 13:30

Well obviously Dragonclaw doesn't think anymore clans should be added onto the site. He has clearly stated that, and just about every time someone brings up making a clan, the price increases. Why not just remove it from the shop? It seems like the most logical solution to me.

Anyway, I do agree with Cheesestar's tips for the most part. I don't know. Maybe I don't have a conscience or something, but if I say something rude to another person I don't like or annoys me, I'm not going to regret it because it hurts their feelings; that was the whole point in me saying the rude statement. Now, I'm not saying I have, I would, or I will. I wouldn't do something like that. I mean, if someone is bothering you just ignore them. Log out of the chat, go away, whatever. And if you make an emoticon such as "-_-" before logging out, that totally ruins the point.

Anyway, my whole point is this is a website. Is getting mad at someone going to help you? Uh, no. No it isn't. Unless you plan on caps locking them to death.
Stormheart
Stormheart
Loner

Custom Rank : Retired EdgeLord
WarriorPoints : 6712
Female Posts : 407

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content