Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

A Warm Greeting! Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

A Warm Greeting! Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Warm Greeting!

+9
Redstar
Shimmerpaw
Eaglestrike
Phoenixflare
Russetstar
Nyx
Bloodpaw
Caraway
Sagedance
13 posters

Go down

A Warm Greeting! Empty A Warm Greeting!

Post by Sagedance February 16th 2013, 20:47

A warm greeting to you all, friends. A Warm Greeting! 298326071

If Dawnstorm tells me right, many of you have been expectant of my arrival. For those of you not of knowledge, I am Dawnstorm's sister, and she said a bit about me already. I have read the first few Warrior Cats books and they certainly pricked my interest, so when Dawnstorm told me a little about WCF, I figured I'd try it out. So far my view on the site has certainly made me want to meet everyone! For Clan decisions, I am still within debate with myself about which Clan I should join, so that is still to be determined. But please, feel free to advertise your Clans for me! It's a hard decision. I'll maybe visit the ChatBox when I'm on, also, so pop in if you ever see me there! Smile

Also credit to Dawnstorm, Sunpaw, and Dappleleaf for recruiting me. To their Clan leaders, you should praise them, they are trying hard to convince me to join their Clans.

Best of Luck to You All,

Crystalclaw A Warm Greeting! 2915888147
Sagedance
Sagedance
SkyClan Medicine Cat
SkyClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : Herbalist Defined
WarriorPoints : 4637
Female Posts : 54

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 60,000

Back to top Go down

A Warm Greeting! Empty Re: A Warm Greeting!

Post by Caraway February 16th 2013, 21:01

Hellooo Very Happy More siblings on the site cheers

I'm CheeseStar. I'm sure you're already familiar with the Site Rules, since Dawnstorm is your sister. Razz Hopefully, WCF adds up to your expectations and it ends up as a site where you have lots of friends, not just fellow RPers.

My group is actually combining with the Dark Forest to become a mysterious, elite rogue group that lives off of the Big City. I can only tell you that much, as the rest is a big surprise once the group is actually made.

So yeah ^-^ Welcome to the site Super Happy
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33777
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw February 16th 2013, 21:03

Hello, Crystalclaw! Welcome to WCF! It is so much fun, and everyone is nice. All the Clans are good too, so you should put some thought into it. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here!
Cloudsong(soon to be Bloodpaw)
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Custom Rank : Number one princess!
WarriorPoints : 4240
Female Posts : 672

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 12,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 16th 2013, 21:18

Hello! Welcome to WCF Crystalclaw! I'm Brightstar, RiverClan leader and WCF Reviewer. Hope I can see you around the forum RPing sometime Very Happy

RiverClan, of course, is open to recruitment right now. I'd welcome you if you decided to pick us, but I'd respect your decision too if you choose a different Clan. Smile A big RiverClan information topic is also coming out soon. ^-^

Well since Chez already reminded you about site rules and everything, I have nothing to say. For now at least. Razz Toodles~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38621
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagedance February 16th 2013, 21:28

CheeseStar, I will keep that information in mind when it comes to my Clan decision. Sounds quite.. to my liking. Smile

As for everyone else and CheeseStar of course, it is nice to meet you as well. Pleasure to be on the site, after Dawnstorm's urging. I have read the WCF Site Rules upon and before my arrival, so I believe I am all set. A Warm Greeting! 298326071
Sagedance
Sagedance
SkyClan Medicine Cat
SkyClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : Herbalist Defined
WarriorPoints : 4637
Female Posts : 54

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 60,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar February 16th 2013, 21:41

It is sooo great to see you on here Crystalclaw! Skyclan is always on the prowl for members. Best wishes!!!
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : no.
WarriorPoints : 6847
Female Posts : 651

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare February 16th 2013, 22:04

Hello Crystalclaw! I love your name, by the way. Razz Welcome to WCF and hope you have the best time on here! Very Happy
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7058
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Eaglestrike February 17th 2013, 00:08

Hello, Crystalclaw! I'm Eaglestrike, SkyClan Deputy! I'm rather pleased to see more members on the site. (: Oh, you do have a very unique name, by the way. I've never heard anything near it before! ^_^
As far as clans, I'll leave that up to you; I'd be rather biased in my opinion, and you deserve better than that in joining a clan. We're a new clan, just starting roleplays and all that, so you'd be very warmly welcomed. (: It'd be an honor to have you!

Enjoy yourself Wink
Eaglestrike
Eaglestrike
Loner

Custom Rank : That one cat
WarriorPoints : 4571
Male Posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw February 17th 2013, 06:08

Hey there! I'm Feye! Welcome to the site! I'm a warrior of the Dark Forest, which I think will be joining up with AwesomeClan, Right Cheese? But anywho, I hope you enjoy the site and remember that all f is are here to help and would be glad to! Wink

(Of course if we're not in a trolling mood.)
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6162
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar February 17th 2013, 09:05

I met you in the chat last night! :DD

I'm Rosethorn, Shadowclan medicine cat and a major troll! I know you're formal and all, but we have a BUNCH of trolls you'll have to get used to...

BUT ANYWHOOZERS, I know Viper, Cloudsong, and Moonblossom in real life. :3 I hope you enjoy the site!!!

And I go by Kitkat, Dreamy, Ivy, Forest, Blazing Forest, Rosi, or Bloody Rose :3 Those are nicknames I have now or have had in the past. :3
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10183
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrowfire February 17th 2013, 18:58

Welcome, Crystalclaw! I'm Gingerburst from RiverClan. You have an awesome name by the way. Smile
Sparrowfire
Sparrowfire
Loner

Custom Rank : A Lurking Shadow
WarriorPoints : 4601
Female Posts : 255

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 17,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion February 17th 2013, 20:33

Greetings, Crystalclaw. I am Mist, from the Dark Forest. Feel free to call me Mistress. (Credit to ChatBox friends Very Happy ) A warm welcome to WCF!
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Custom Rank : the only L i take
WarriorPoints : 9380
Female Posts : 1128

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan February 17th 2013, 21:05

Hi Crystalclaw!! I'm Icestar, leader of ShadowClan!!
ShadowClan is rebuilding from a period of inactivity, so we'd be really happy if you joined us!! Right now, we have a few very active members to build ShadowClan off of, so its not like if you joined ShadowClan would still be inactive. I'm not really sure what I'm saying anymore, so welcome again!! Hope to see you around and maybe talk to you in a RP!
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4783
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar February 19th 2013, 16:22

Hi Crystalclaw! Welcome to the forum! I'm Streamfur, the Riverclan deputy. You can call me Stream, or Streamy if you want. I hope you have fun here and make lots of friends.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8400
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down