Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Supernaturals

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Supernaturals

Post by Glimmermist on February 11th 2013, 19:58

First topic message reminder :

So basically we are all supernaturals (examples, vampires , werewolf , ect.). First fill the sign up sheet here is an example:
Name:
Appearance/Picture
Weapon:
Pet (optional):
Personality:
Skills:
The Rules:
1. Drama and suspense highly encouraged!!!
2. NO FIGHTING
3. Wait to be accepted before role playing

This Is My Character:
Name: Collette
Age; 13
Supernatural: Angel
Appearance/Picture:

Weapon: Bazooka
Pet: White Fluffy cat named Spice
Personality: Happy Caring Lovable Silly
Skills: Blowing things up and healing

~ Hope you enjoy role playing ~ Sunpaw!
Credit to~ Dawnstorm and Dappleleaf Thanks for helping!
Glimmermist
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 3933
Female Posts : 227

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 40,000

Back to top Go down

Re: Supernaturals

Post by Redstar on February 16th 2013, 17:31

"Return it. I only like... human blood." Kaylee sighed. She let the cat run off, and saw a boy about her age walk by. "Freak." she heard him mumble. Kaylee moved silently. She didn't even look like she moved. Just.. teleported (SLENDER MAN D:). "Around here, humans are the freaks." she hissed in his ear, "And funny thing is, I'm a vampire. This is your lucky day." And she sank her teeth into his neck. She let him scream, because no most people were Supernaturals. It turned into a groan as he lost more blood, then he fell limp. Kaylee looked rabid as she whiped the blood off her mouth, and all the other humans ran off. "Derek catch one!" she smiled. Shira just ate the remains of the body Kaylee drained, licking her chops every once in a while.

Last edited by Rosethorn on February 17th 2013, 09:08; edited 1 time in total
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 7836
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar on February 16th 2013, 21:38

May smirked. "I'm am going to finsh my rounds alright?" May flew off into the night. The breeze tickled her face. A half dead person staggered in he woods. "Food..."May thought. She landed. It was a boy around her age. He had sky blue eyes and wild brow hair. May felt lovestruck. Had she fallen in love with this boy. "My..time is up isn't it?" He whispered. "No."She whispered back. The boy fainted. She picked him up and flew back to her castle.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is him!!!

Name:Noah
Supernatural(type): Hyponotist
Appearance/Picture: a boy with a messy bowl haircut.
Weapon: His hyponotic eyes
Pet (optional): a fairy named Death
Personality: clever, quiet
Skills: fighting hand-to-hand-combat, speed
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : no.
WarriorPoints : 4498
Female Posts : 650

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw on February 17th 2013, 05:55

Derek noddedans smirked. He clipped over a log and ran into the crowd of people and grabbed about three people. "Bye." He whispered and bit down hard on the closest person's neck. The woman screamed and went pale. Derek smiled and threw the body down for Shira and Makeshift. He tumbled deeper into the crowd and tossed a baby at Kaylee like it was a football. "Here ya go." He looked at its mother screaming for mercy and her babay back. He decided to end her misery.
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 3813
Female Posts : 2000

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar on February 17th 2013, 09:15

Kaylee caught it and sighed, "Sorry, kid." and she gave it to Shira, and she literally ripped the baby to shreds. I hate being this way... Kaylee thought sadly.

--

Name: Byron
Supernatural(type): Werewolf
Appearance/Picture: tall, dark sinned boy with natural brown windblown hair and yellow eyes
Weapon: He has a adament dagger that can cut through almost anything
Pet (optional): A pit bull named Milo
Personality: ruthless, mean, hateful, ETC.
Skills: STRENGTH
Other: is Kaylee's half brother, born a werewolf.

(Kaylee was made a vampire about 115 years back. She's an old vampire :3)
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw on February 17th 2013, 11:34

-Derek and Kaylee are dating right? Or should one have a crush on the other?-

Derek looked at Kaylee. He wiped blood off his lips and wiped it on his pants. "What's wrong with you?" He saw a rather sad look for when they were doing... well he didn't have many friends and he thought this was a time when he could hang out with her. This was his favorite time of the day. He looked up and saw Makeshift circling a screaming 16 year old. "Makeshift, that's enough." He growled and patted the girls shoulder. "You don't smell like a vampire... or a human. What are you?" He asked and the wet blood on his fangs glinted in the moonlight.

Macy shivered under the boys gaze. "I-i'm a magician. An Egyptian magician." She stammered. "You're a vampire... and your hawk stole my cat."

"Makeshift is a falcon." Derek glared at her. "But if your a supernatural I'll spare your pathetic life." He grabbed the spotted cat by the scruff and shoved it at her. "I only like human blood. Or I would've drained it." He nodded to Shira. "I wouldn't have fed it to her but I know some werewolves." He smirked and shoved the girl away.
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 3813
Female Posts : 2000

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar on February 17th 2013, 12:23

~Dating. Kaylee calls Derek Der.~
"I hate being such a monster... And I'm so OLD!" Kaylee groaned, "Why can't I just be dead? I would have bee dead so long ago... I wouldn't have to be this way...!"

"And Der! Don't be so mean, please..." Kaylee cried, "I'm so sorry, Macy, isn't it?"
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade on February 17th 2013, 14:30

Derek frowned. "Awe! But that's no fun." He groaned. His smirk faded when she heard her saw that. "Kaylee.. I was born a vampire... are you calling me a freak?" He demanded.

Macy nodded. She backed away. Shes always been afraid of vampires but she thought they were fake. "I..I... I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." she didn't know what to say so she got up and pocked up Muffin who mewed indagantly and jumped from her arms. Instantly, she turned into Egyptian Goddess Bast, Goddess of Cats. "Alright Vampires, back off. Macy is only trying to find Thoth." She defended Macy. Macy jumped in front f Bast and said. "Sorry about her, we've got to get going."

-Ali keeps using my Kindle withoir permission D:<
Jade
Loner

Custom Rank : I AM YOUR MOM.
WarriorPoints : 3209
Male Posts : 223

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar on February 19th 2013, 19:17

May flew into her bedroom from the window that was left ajar. she laid the boy down on a chair. She sat on the bed and gazed at the boy. He had a deep cut in his jaw, his shirt had animal claw marks, and his hair was a mess. She needed Collete badly. this boy was going to die.
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare on February 19th 2013, 19:21

~ What's going on? I haven't done this for a long time. Could someone fill me in please? ~
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 4711
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmermist on February 21st 2013, 08:10

That morning Collette was walking in the woods she. She noticed that she felt happy again! "Is the mysterious stalker/thing gone?" Collette thought. After a while she got bored "I should go see how May is doing I feel bad for leaving her last night." Collette said. She ran to the castle and knocked hard on the door. "Ouch!" Collette yelped she had a cut on her hand. She healed it straight away "May open the door NOW!" yelled Collette.
Glimmermist
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar on February 22nd 2013, 16:32

May swung the door open. "Collete! I need your help!!" May said pointing to him she squinted. She had special eyes. as a dark angel, she coulld see peoples names and when they died, unlike Collete. His name was Noah, and he wouldn't die anytime soon. But that fate could be altered anytime by a dark angel.
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmermist on February 22nd 2013, 20:20

Collette sighed "Ok" she whispered "I'll help you". Collette walked over to Noah and her hands lit up. Noah slowly healed "His internal injuries might not heal as quickly,so don't expect him to be back on his feet until tomorrow" Collette said.
Glimmermist
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar on February 22nd 2013, 20:53

May glanced at him. He looked better, but he was still knocked out cold. "Collete, is there anything you would like, I will be happy to favor you." May said with a fake, but realistic smile. May was good at masking her true emotions. Not even an angel could tell the difference. May sat down across from the boy. "Collete, do you mind to keep this a secret?" May asked absent mindly.
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmermist on February 22nd 2013, 20:59

"Ok May I will keep this secret" Collette sighed "So is there anything else I can do for you because I am really bored!" Collette said with little hope there was anything else.
Glimmermist
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar on February 22nd 2013, 21:05

May smirked. "Do whatever, I really don't care." She said lounging in her throne sipping her soul juice. Noah layed peacefully on a chase in her hidden closet. Only her and Collete knew were it was concealed. She stared out into the window staring at the moon. It was midnight. Her favorite time. She enjoyed night.
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmermist on February 22nd 2013, 21:11

"Can I spend the night? I would rather not be around my mom right now." Collette said. Smudge poofed right beside her and she poofed into her Pajamas. "So how 'bout it!" Collette smiled.
Glimmermist
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar on February 22nd 2013, 21:16

May nodded. She poofed into a blood red Chinese gown and slippers. Her tiger Rem napped on her bed. She jumped on her bed. May grabbed her favorite book and began to read. "I'm listening." May said trying to start a conversation.
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmermist on February 22nd 2013, 21:31

Collette's Pajamas had pink leopard print pants and a white tank that said "ANGELS CLUB" on it. She also had a blue night mask that covered her eyes when she went to sleep. Smudge curled up in Collette's lap "Notices the strange feeling I get when I'm in the woods is almost gone" Collette sounded happy "But I still think someone is living there and is stalking me. I only feel safe at the castle." Collette was more serious now.
Glimmermist
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar on February 22nd 2013, 21:36

May closed her book and smiled. "Collete, are you saying your lonely??" She teased. "Why should you be scared? Your a powerful angel." May added. She opened back and started reading reading again
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmermist on February 22nd 2013, 21:40

"Your right I mean I've got my Bazooka and my powers!" Collette said still a little frightened "But maybe there is a someone or something out there you never know!" Collette sounded even more frightened."Maybe I am just a little lonely. I mean I have May but she is my only friend." Collette thought.
Glimmermist
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar on February 22nd 2013, 21:53

100th post!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
May stared at her book. She thought about Noah. "Collete, do you think Noah is a monster?" May asked closing her book. She got up to check on Noah. He was sitting up, dazed. May was delighted. She sat next to him. he was shocked. "Who are you?" he asked frightened. "Am I dead?" He asked softly.
Noah P.O.V
Where was I? A break taking girl, about my age sat next to me in a red gown. Another girl in her p.J.s I must be in heaven or something. No, wait I was in a closet??!
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmermist on February 22nd 2013, 21:57

"Hello!" Collette said in a high pitched voice. "I am Collette!". Collette pushed Smudge off of her,got up,and walked over to the closet.
Glimmermist
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar on February 22nd 2013, 22:12

May inched closer to him. His face was full of concern. She flicked him in the face and said "Quit drooling silly, wait, don't tell me your scared of us angels." She teased. May, well had a small crush. He blushed.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Noah:
Angels!?!?! These girls were angels!?!? Noah jumped up and bowed. "My name is Noah and thak you for saving me!" May laughed.
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmermist on February 22nd 2013, 22:16

Collette laughed and fell to the ground. "Wow Noah!" Collette giggled. "So Noah I have a question what is your supernatural type?" Collette asked. She was very intersted when it came to meeting new people.
Glimmermist
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar on February 22nd 2013, 22:22

May perked up. She really wanted to know. "Yeah,Noah!" She scooted closer to him. she gavd her best geniune smile.
Noah:
"I'm a hypontist. May, i'm guessing basing on your personality your a dark angel and Collete a normal angel" He said smiling. oh crap, these girls are going to kill me!!He thought.

Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content