Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

New Names for Horrible and Good Warriors Characters - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

New Names for Horrible and Good Warriors Characters - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Names for Horrible and Good Warriors Characters

+13
Icestar of ShadowClan
StarGazer
Moonblossom
Roguestar
Illusion
Auburnflare
Redstar
Windystorm
Bloodpaw
Caraway
Nyx
Russetstar
Ren
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

New Names for Horrible and Good Warriors Characters - Page 2 Empty New Names for Horrible and Good Warriors Characters

Post by Ren February 9th 2013, 17:58

First topic message reminder :

What is this? wrote:
'This' is some names I've and other members have made up. Basically, you kinda alter the original name of warrior character you don't like (Ex. Griefpool would be Leafpool) that fits what you don't like about them. It's supposed to represent or make fun of the character and you can discuss them and stuff. Don't get the wrong idea, though. This isn't meant to offend anyone, it's just some warriors that have been disliked by members. Not all, but some. Hope you enjoy!!

Gaystripe - Graystripe - The reason Graystripe was Gaystripe is beyond me, honestly. I didn't really think of a reason, this was just originally a typo of me, which inspired me to think of names for more characters. If you have any other names, please comment. - Original by Dawnstorm

Lollyleaf - Hollyleaf - Hollyleaf is Lollyleaf because I think all she did was sit there and be like "I'm doing the right thing, lolly lolly lolly" -
Original by Dawnstorm

Liarstar - Firestar - Firestar kept to himself. Every single suspicion he had he never told until something bad happened. He also had to lie to keep secrets, especially to Bluestar when he was still Fireheart -
Original by Dawnstorm

Goostar -
Bluestar - Bluestar, at the last moments of her life, was just like.... "Woah, what's going on? Fireheart, you can worry about it... I don't care anymore and blah blah blah." So I thought Goostar suited her well. -
Original by Dawnstorm

Stalkerleaf - Spottedleaf - Spottedleaf got into everyone's business, alive and dead. Therefor she is deemed Stalkerleaf
Original by Dawnstorm, Edited by Mist

Dovewhine - Dovewing - Dovewing whined, and whined, and whined. Oh, and she also whined Troll
Original by Dawnstorm

Iamblaze - Lionblaze - Lionblaze was all like "I'm super powerful, yo, I can defeat ANYTHING 8D."
Suggestion by Cloudsong - 2/9/13

Quarrelflight - Squirrelflight - Squirrelflight often liked to not lose a fight. She was arrogant and persistent.
Suggestion by CheeseStar - 2/9/13

Griefpool - Leafpool - Leafpool has been grieving over Crowfeather forever. It gets tiring sometimes.
Suggestion by Rosethorn - 2/9/13

Dwindleheart - Cinderheart - Cinderheart took a while to understand everything, it was kind of ridiculous.
Suggestion by Windystorm - 2/9/13

Silverdream - Silverstream - Silverstream was like a dream to Graystripe. Although I absolutely hated the fact they loved each other, Graystripe was in love with Silverstream a lot -
Suggestion by CheeseStar

Havenpaw
- Ravenpaw - Ravenpaw sheltered a lot of cats that crossed his path. He fed them and kinda went along with that -
Suggestion by CheeseStar

Deadtail - Redtail -
Although it wasn't his fault he died, Redtail was dead he second the books started, so I think this made sense
Suggestion by CheeseStar

Rustpelt - Dustpelt -
Dustpelt lived an etrememly long time, and when things are left in the rain for a long time or something they rust, so I think it'd be right to deem him Rustpelt
Suggestion by Windystorm

Blightpelt
-Nightpelt -
Nightpelt pretty much ruined everyone's relationships and stuff and was all mean about it
Suggestion by Cloudsong

Whineypool - Ivypool -
Much like her sister, Ivypool had good qualities, but she whined and whined.
Suggestion by Cloudsong

Politestorm - Whitestorm -
In my opinion, I deem this as the most suitable one so far next to Liarstar. Whitestorm was always respectful, honest, wise, and loyal. He was always my favorite character too Wink
Suggestion by CheeseStar

Barley - Barely -
Barley barely appeared in the series at all except after Ravenpaw's Destiny (Was that what it was called?)
Suggestion By Mist

Featherpale - Feathertail -
Feathertail died like 3 books after she was introduced, so I think this was fitting
Suggestion By Cloudsong

Fametail- Flametail -
After Flametail's death, Flametail was kind of mentioned a lot. Also since we're on Flametail I wanted to say Flametail's death was one of the worst ones in the series in my opinion Crying I loved Flametail a lot, too
Suggestion by Rosethorn

Dapplefail
-Dappletail -
Dappletail ate that rabbit after she knew it was dangerous *shakes head disapprovingly*
Suggestion by Rosethorn

I am aiming for this list to go on for a long time, so don't be afraid to tell your ideas if you have them, even if you think it's stupid!!!

Last edited by Dawnstorm on February 10th 2013, 14:24; edited 6 times in total
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4379
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

New Names for Horrible and Good Warriors Characters - Page 2 Empty Re: New Names for Horrible and Good Warriors Characters

Post by Bloodpaw February 10th 2013, 12:53

huh? no, but i read manga and stuff. since your name is one part, i felt wierd calling you just by it, and miss mist sounded bizarre.

Leopardstar- Sickstar. SHE WAS ALWAYS SICK!!!
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Custom Rank : Number one princess!
WarriorPoints : 4241
Female Posts : 672

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 12,500

Back to top Go down

New Names for Horrible and Good Warriors Characters - Page 2 Empty Re: New Names for Horrible and Good Warriors Characters

Post by Caraway February 10th 2013, 12:54

I think she's just obsessed with amines xD I know a bit of Japanese but I'm not from there. Also, if a comment is unnecessary, don't post it Tongue

Politestorm instead of Whitestorm? xD I alreadysuggested a bunch of things so I don't have many left. He was a loyal warrior and lived to quite an old age. He never really lashed out or shrunk back; he was just neutral for basically his whole appearance in the series.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33778
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion February 10th 2013, 13:06

Barely=Barley:He barely appeared in the series after Ravenpaw's path. And he barely follows BloodClan's rules.
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Custom Rank : the only L i take
WarriorPoints : 9381
Female Posts : 1128

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw February 10th 2013, 13:06

I'm not obsessed with them ya cheese head!

Feathertail(wasnt that her name? i forgot) Featherpale- she was a lame character and she died in like the 3 book she was in
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar February 10th 2013, 13:08

Hehe I like Cloudsong's xD

Hm...

Fametail instead of Flametail. NO ONE WOULD GET OVER HIM DYING!!! It's like, "JAYFEATHER PUSHED FLAMETAIL IN THE WATER!"

Mah gawd.

Dapplefail instead of Dappletail. She ate a rabbit when she knew it was dangerous... FAIL Tongue
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10184
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion February 10th 2013, 13:09

Typostar=Raggedstar: Erin kept on calling him Raggedpelt! Razz

Bitterpaw=Sweetpaw: She ate bitter crow-food! Bite
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw February 10th 2013, 13:23

Lametail instead of Longtail. HE WAS BLINDED BY A RABBIT!!!
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway February 10th 2013, 13:32

Wasn't it a squirrel? O.o Rabid animals in general are quite dangerous anyway Razz

Longtail could be Wrongtail..? Idk Razz He did a lot of irreversible things in his life but karma caught up to him.

Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33778
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar February 10th 2013, 13:50

No, it was a rabbit, Cheese.

Hehe...

Darkslave instead of Darktripe. He was following Tigerstar's EVERY COMMAND.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw February 10th 2013, 13:55

Pffft sooooo true!

Goldenidiot instead of Goldenflower- who would be Tigerstars mate?! seriously!
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar February 10th 2013, 15:39

What about Yellowgrump for Yellowfang? She might have been a good medicine cat, but she was the grumpiest cat in the books.

Debtstar for Longstar because he thought that he was always in debt of ThunderClan. He'd probably give up his whole Clan if ThunderClan needed more cats!

And Tornfeather for Crowfeather because he loves three different cats all at once. He loves Nightcloud, his current mate in WindClan who had his WindClan kits (Breezepelt and Heathertail), Leafpool, the ThunderClan medicine cat that he tried to run away with who had his half Clan kits (Lionblaze, Jayfeather, and Hollyleaf), and Feathertail, a RiverClan she-cat who died on the Great Journey when Crowfeather was an apprentice.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18225
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion February 10th 2013, 17:31

Vainflower=Rainflower: She cast Crookedstar aside just because he broke a jaw! She is so vain!
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonblossom February 10th 2013, 18:48

Inquirestar-Firestar He never could leave things alone, he always begged StarClan for answers..... Yea bad I know
Moonblossom
Moonblossom
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Blossoming Moon ;)
WarriorPoints : 4546
Female Posts : 195

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar February 10th 2013, 18:49

This is so funny xDD

Softstar-Pinestar

WHAT LEADER TURNS INTO A KITTYPET?!?!?!?!?!?!?! SOFTIE!!!
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion February 10th 2013, 21:00

Snakeheart instead of Hawkheart. He was such a Snake-heart for killing Moonflower!

Berrybrain for Berrynose Razz He was dumb to think Firestar would call him "Berrystumpytail" LOL! That means his brain must be the size of a berry! (don't mean to offend Berrynose fans Sweat )

Crowlover for Crowfeather. He fell in love with 3 cats!!!

Retirestar for Firestar. He lived WAY to long, and he should retire.
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by StarGazer March 3rd 2013, 15:13

how about cheaterfeather for crowfeather? since he cheated on ALOT of she-cats
StarGazer
StarGazer
Loner

Custom Rank : Skyclan medicin cat
WarriorPoints : 7140
Female Posts : 273

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan March 3rd 2013, 15:48

Loudtail for Cloudtail, because when he first came to ThunderClan he was all loud and annoying, like he owned the place.

Lousefur for Mousefur, because she was always covered in ticks and gross insect things such as louses.
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4784
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx March 3rd 2013, 15:59

I just realized this was "New Names for Bad and Good Characters." This has turned into something like a hate club for those lousy characters that we hate. Razz

Anyways I thought of something for Berrynose. Verynosy. He was always arrogant and sticking his nose where he didn't belong. And Poppyfrost. 'Mopeyfrost.' She was depressed (I think) when Honeyleaf was still alive and Berrynose liked her, not Poppyfrost.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38622
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan March 3rd 2013, 16:13

I know we already had one for Whitestorm, but I was thinking of Brightstorm. Cause Whitestorm was so helpful to Fireheart when he first became deputy, Whitestorm was like a bright, shining star, guiding Fireheart. Also cause Whitestorm is just plain awesome.
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower March 3rd 2013, 16:47

He never cheated Razz

I have one but it's a bad word :I
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Custom Rank : Blaze
WarriorPoints : 5693
Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar March 3rd 2013, 16:50

I think Whitestorm should be Whitestar. He deserved to be clan leader more than Liarstar!
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : no.
WarriorPoints : 6848
Female Posts : 651

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade March 3rd 2013, 17:54

I have one for Ravenpaw.... Runnerpaw. Instead of facing his fear of Tigerstar, he decided to be like "WHOO! FREEDOM! TELL EM I'M DEAD! SEE YA SUCKERS!" I mean, if you were afraid of something in your house, you cant just say "I'm out!" And run into the woods can you?

(Or Wimpypaw. He was terrified of everything.)
Jade
Jade
Loner

Custom Rank : I AM YOUR MOM.
WarriorPoints : 5557
Male Posts : 223

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan March 3rd 2013, 18:32

Yeah, but Ravenpaw would have been killed if he stayed! If you had abusive parents, you would probably try to run away too! Thats not a wimpy thing to do, if you're trying to keep yourself away from harm.
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren March 3rd 2013, 19:10

Guys, names like "Whitestorm" "Brightstorm" I don't like to put because I'd prefer for it to rhyme or relate to the actual name :I
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4379
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan March 3rd 2013, 19:50

Whitestorm Brightstorm does rhyme and if you look I explained how it relates in my post. Lots of the other things you posted don't rhyme or are a little far-fetched as to how they relate to the character.
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next