Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Snowlily (Many new updates!!!) Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Snowlily (Many new updates!!!) Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snowlily (Many new updates!!!)

+9
Sagedance
Heatherpool
Nyx
Phoenixflare
Caraway
Frost
Birdstar
Shimmerpaw
Scarlett
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Snowlily (Many new updates!!!) Empty Snowlily (Many new updates!!!)

Post by Scarlett February 8th 2013, 22:27

Snowlily (Many new updates!!!) Image31
Name: Snowlily
Nicknames: Snow, Snowy, Lily
Breed: American Shorthair
Clan: Thunderclan
Past Clans: Iceclan, Shadowclan
Leader: Snowstar
Attack Power: 297,500
Mate or Crush: None
Former Mates: (In Order) Dragonclaw, Honeystar
Kits: (Fathered by Dragonclaw) Frostwing, Cedarheart, Phoenixflower, (Fathered by Honeystar) Mintkit, Trilliumkit, Petalkit, Aurorakit
Father: Nightwing
Mother: (Kittypet Name) Camille, (Warrior Name) Frostleaf
Littermates: (Biological) Petalfrost; (Adoptive) Phantom, Brightstar & Birdflight
Role Model(s): Lilystar, Blackstar
Ancestral Clans: Iceclan, Shadowclan, Thunderclan, Riverclan
Well-Known Ancestry: Lilystar, Blackstar, Tawnypelt, Brambleclaw,Tigerstar, Fireheart, Hollystar, Yellowfang, Hawkfrost, Mothwing, Squirrelflight, Leafpool, Jayfeather, Hollyleaf, Lionblaze
Mentor: Shuriken- She grew up on her own for the most part until she was taken in by Shuriken and brought into Iceclan where she was trained as a warrior.
Honeystar & Birdflight- While visiting Windclan as Honeystar's mate she was mentored by both Honeystar and Birdflight to be able to run and fight like a windclan cat, though she still isn't as gracefully agile as the traditional Windclan cat.
Apprentices: (Current) Bloodpaw, (Former) Shrewfang
Favorite Fresh-kill: Gorse, Rabbit, Hawk, Thrush, Frog
  • Those who are loyal to their clan and help it to thrive
  • Those who's posts forward story plots
  • Loves kits and apprentices
  • Training with clanmates
  • Loves visiting friends in other clans
  • Fullfilling her duties as deputy and a Shadowclan cat
Dislikes:
  • Over-opinionated Warriors
  • Clan hoppers
  • Warriors who disrespect leaders, deputies and medicine cats
  • Cats who claim no obvious weaknesses ("Perfect Warriors")
  • Those who claim to have special traits from other clans and are "better" at using them than the clan that specializes in it
  • Those who "mind-read" in RPGs
Clan Responsibilities:
  • Organize all hunting patrols
  • Organize all border patrols
  • Help to prepare strategies of attack for fights and battles
  • Take temporary charge of the clan when the leader is sick or injured
  • Becomes leader if the current leader passes
  • All normal warrior duties including but not limited to; hunting, patrolling, training and fighting for Shadowclan
Hobbies: Snowlily loves to go for walks on her own to clear her mind. She is also very fond of practicing her training to vent some of her emotions and make herself useful to her clan. She loves visiting friends in other clans when she is allowed and is sometimes known for prolonging her visits. She loves to compete with friends in training as well.
Skills: As a shadowclan cat, she has the natural ability to stalk in absolute silence while in the shadows of the nght. Snowlily is a very skilled tracker. Because she spent so much time visiting different clans in the past, it is rare that so comes across the scent of a cat that she does not recognize. She is light on her feet. She was trained in Iceclan to be a formidable fighting opponent and after a few moons visiting Windclan she was also taught how to increase her own speed though she still isn't naturally as quick. Being quick witted, she is a talented battle strategist and has no difficulty when it comes to improvising a plan.
Weaknesses: Sometimes, despite her efforts she can get annoyed easily by certain cats and lash out at them. Snowlily is also very blunt and unafraid to say what she thinks about something. More often than not, this can cause fights when she isn't afraid to say what she thinks someone else needs to hear. She is also very stubborn and fiercly loyal to the point of putting herself in danger, though she would never intentionally put her clanmates lives in jeopardy. She has a low tolerance for wandering loners (clan hoppers on the site). She very openly believes that no one belongs to any one clan until they are 100% loyal and dedicated to it.
Fears: After her mother's death when she was young, she developed a strong fear of fire and a fear of not being able to help save those she cares about. That's a huge part of what motivates her to continue regular training even as a warrior. She's determined in leading her clan towards success and does secretly worry if she is able to become the leader she wants to be.
Appearance: (Modern)- Snowlily is an average size, short haired she-cat. Her pelt is a mottled chocolate color resulting in large chocolate spots that are outlined in a soft cream color. This pattern continues down her back and the majority of her flank, while the remainder of her legs, underbelly, chest and muzzle are white. Her ears are white ticked and she has no tabby markings. Her eyes are a deep blue with a large portion or green intertwining itself within, causing them to come out as a pretty teal color. She has a soft pink nose and long whiskers; as we'll as small paws and a long tail in proportion to her body. Her claws are razor sharp but the sharks teeth were abandoned when she decided to leave Iceclan.
(Traditional)- Pure white, short haired she-cat with deep blue eyes and a soft pink nose. She is smaller than average and very agile. She has long white whiskers and a long tail. Her small size is compensated by her agility and ability to think on the run. Her small paws contain very sharp claws able to cut through most things quite easily. She is very light on her feet which makes padding over the snow no problem for her. Her instincts are rarely wrong and her ability to camouflage herself in the mountains of Iceclan is nearly flawless. She has a very soft and musical voice and usually has a gentle demeanor unless she feels threatened by something in which case she becomes very protective of her kits, clan mates and friends.
Traditional Appearance Pictures:
Snowkit:
Snowpaw:
Snowlily:
Personality: She is a highly rational warrior with a relatively calm demeanor or personality. Snowlily is sometimes very competitive, but she knows when to draw the line. She is incredibly understanding and compassionate with her clan mates, and those who are close to her. She is naturally very humble with a fierce loyalty to whatever she considers her own or to her friends.
History: Snowlily was born to a Kittypet mother, named Camille who had been abandoned in an old twoleg home. When Petalfrost and Snowlily were kits their father would always stop by and to see them. Snowlily had always loved to hear the stories he would tell them about his life in the clans and her and Petal always made up games where they would be at war with another clan who was trying to invade their home. Since the house they occupied was abandoned by their father, Nightwing, had taught both of them to hunt at an early age.

Nightwing had agreed to take Petalfrost to the Clans while Snowlily was to travel with her mother Camille and meet them in her fathers clan so he had time to explain the situation his family was facing to his leader. Once it had been decided Nightwing and Petalfrost left for the clans. Before Nightwings return, the old two leg home had caught fire. After searching for Snowlily far too long in that house, Camille found her hiding under some old twoleg furniture. Her mother ushered her out of the house and by the time they had left her mother was having trouble breathing and catching her breath. They stopped to rest in the nearby bushes as they watched their home burn and hours later, her mother was dead.

Not knowing where to go, Snowlily began wandering the territories looking for her father and sister. She no longer talked to anyone or liked to play games about her life in the clans. After several moons of traveling she had grown ill with a sickness she was not familiar with. She had already traveled deep into the mountains and was stopped by a large titanium colored cat. After seeing her state her offered her a home with them in exchange for her loyalty to Iceclan. Snowlily had already given up hope that Nightwing and Petalfrost would find her, so she agreed. She was brought back to full health and trained as a warrior in Iceclan and after passing their tests and expectations, she was given the sharks teeth, to wear as claw enhancers.

Some time after joining Iceclan, Snowlily came across a Dark brown tabby tom, who at first seemed rather mysterious. As time passed, she learned his name was Dragonclaw and he had come from an ancient clan, which as far as they could figure had long disappeared from the territories. Despite their better judgement, they soon became mates and Snowlily began expecting kits which she kept a secret from the rest of her clan at the time, not wanting her loyalty to be questioned in the future.

After a couple of moons in Iceclan, Snowlily was out patrolling the mountainside where she found Phantom, formerly known as Iceclaw, in the snow freezing. Snowlily brought her into the fortress and brought her the food and medicines she needed to survive the winter on the mountaintops. once Phantom was healthy again, Shuriken allowed her to stay and later her mate at the time, Fang was also invited in. Phantom and Snowlily had become very close, always training or hunting together and often staying close together as much as they could.

Snowlily's secret about expecting kits and who the father was quickly became known to all of the clans. She later gave birth to 3 kits she named Cedarkit, Frostkit and Phoenixkit. It was about 4 moons after the kits birth when Snowlily and Phantom set out to visit the newly formed Tribe of Falling Darkness. Phoenixkit had decided after a few days to follow her mother to the tribe and was soon after, followed by Cedarkit and Frostkit. At first, she was furious that the kits would risk their lives such a long journey, but eventually she cooled off and they all set off back to Iceclan.

It wasn't long after they returned to Iceclan, that Snowlily set off with her kits who had by then become apprentices, to Windclan's territory. Though expecting it to be a short visit, Snowlily soon found herself prolonging her stay by long periods of time and her first litter of kits were given mentors in Windclan. Snowlily was personally trained by Birdflight and Honeystar to fight like a Windclan warrior during her stay.

Eventually Honeystar asked Snowlily to be his mate, long after Lotus-flower's disappearance and since Dragonclaw had long since left, she accepted Honeystar as her new mate. She once again extended her stay, and gave birth to her second litter of four kits. Her adopted sister Phantom paid her and the new kits a visit and gave her congratulations. Snowlily had been asked to stay in Windclan with the kits and Honeystar but she didn't find it suitable to her needs. As the days passed she found herself more and more homesick, missing the chilling winds and the security of Iceclan's fortress.

Not long after, she made her leave for Iceclan once again, but upon her arrival, she found the territory long since abandoned.
Snowlily's Family:
Snowlily's Family Information:
Site Relationships:
Relationship Chart Key:
Site Relationship Chart:
Other Information about Snowlily:
Snowlily's Other Information:
Role Play Sample:
Favorite Shadowclan Quotes:
Favorite Warriors from the Books:
FanArt and fanfics featuring Snowlily:
Credit Corner: *Credit to Windystorm for the Relationship chart idea. Wink
*Credit to Brightstar as well. I went back and forth between my old template and your's to rearrange to the order and keep things as organized as possible. Smile
*Credit to Lightningstorm for the "Other Info" idea.
*Also credit to Birdflight for the Update Spoiler below. Wave
updates:
Thanks to those of you that helped motivate me to actually update too of course.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Snowlily on July 16th 2013, 22:10; edited 55 times in total
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433469
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Snowlily (Many new updates!!!) Empty Re: Snowlily (Many new updates!!!)

Post by Shimmerpaw February 9th 2013, 11:50

You should add me to your relationship chart!! Very Happy

I like the ... everything, I like the format. I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO RP LIKE THAT! *Jealous.* It's lovely Snowy Smile
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6162
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 9th 2013, 12:01

Lol okay and thank you babe. I'll put you up now and I really should get back into roleplaying like that. Smile
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar February 10th 2013, 23:08

This is great Snow! Very Happy I really like the color and your Relationship Chart looks great! Are you going to use that fancy code you used from your last character sheet? Also sorry I would have posted on is sooner but I've been really busy with school work.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7787
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 10th 2013, 23:13

I thought you died or something. And I might but first I want to finish with everything I am planning to have on my character sheet.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost February 11th 2013, 00:21

It looks great, Lily (:
As Birdy said, use the cool chart like thing you had in your old charrie sheet. Its more unique that way.

If Brightstar and Birdflight are you adopted sisters, will they be considered as my adopted sisters? Maplestream, DawnStorm and whoever are Birdy and Bright's adopted siblings will be your adopted sibilings too?
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25603
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 11th 2013, 00:25

No. I don't think dawn is birds sibling anymore and because we weren't raised with the same parents I don't think we would have to adopt each others. I think brightstar asked me that too. I'm going to make Snowlily's history probably on Tuesday. A lot of you will end up being mentioned so keep an eye out for it. Wink

And I want to add it agan but it will be the last step of everything I do to it. Smile
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway February 11th 2013, 07:06

It's good Smile Are you going to put credit to Windy for the relationship chart? o: You're usually one of those people who like to be credited yoursel, seeing as you are apparently the source of like every original idea out there. There are a few typos, but I think this one is better than your original character sheet.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33777
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 11th 2013, 09:58

Yeah it's getting there. I keep editing out the typos and of course people will get credit. Lol I just need to find out which ideas were used from were, though I think most of what I've used so far is my own stuff.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 12th 2013, 17:35

Alright guys. So far I have made several additions to my sheet. I have decided to add information for her breed, leader, role models, ancestral clans, well-known ancestry, likes, dislikes, my favorite characters and I have added a few of my favorite Shadowclan quotes. Please enjoy. I still have several new and unique ideas that are secret still but I think you all will like them. Feel free to use these. My history will be up soon. Smile
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare February 12th 2013, 18:06

WOW!!! THIS IS AWESOME!!! I'M NEVER GONNA BE AS GOOD AS AN RP LIKE YOU!!!!! THE CHARACTER SHEET IS AWESOME!!!! Razz
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7058
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 12th 2013, 18:08

Haha thanks. Well if you like it now. Suggest keeping up with the updates. There's still a lot to come. Smile
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 12th 2013, 22:27

I like your updates Snowlily! Very Happy I think our personalities are kind of the same, because the 'Dislikes' you have are among some of the pet peeves I have. xD Can't wait to see your history~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38621
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 12th 2013, 22:30

Haha thans. The likes and dislikes apply to both the site in general and the RPs. How do you like my pic at the top?
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare February 12th 2013, 22:30

Ooooh! Can't wait! Keep up the good work! Razz I love it!!!
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 12th 2013, 22:32

Haha thanks and to keep up with my posts on updates, I have added my own photo edit to the top of my character sheet. It's what my character actually would look like. I have also added some of the fanfic pictures you guys have done in the past of Snowlily and I have completed my family sections information. Smile
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare February 12th 2013, 22:35

Wow. You are good at this! Can you please add me into your relationship chart as just a friend?
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 12th 2013, 22:43

Haha yeah that's fine. I added you.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatherpool February 25th 2013, 11:41

Psh. Mates above family. Rolling Eyes Finish your history so I can write mine.
Heatherpool
Heatherpool
ThunderClan Medicine Cat
ThunderClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 6236
Female Posts : 185

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 25th 2013, 11:49

-.- Bossy... Lol I will get to it later. I have a lot of things to finish later as it is.

Last edited by Snowlily on February 28th 2013, 11:47; edited 1 time in total
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagedance February 27th 2013, 19:35

Organized and overall very virtuous, even as a new member myself. Snowlily (Many new updates!!!) 861405

(Fathered by Dargonclaw)

You have a typo.
Rolling Eyes Despicable, Snowlily.

You're likes are very admirable and your banners very accurate.

When you find the time, I'd like to be added to the relationship chart, too, if you can.

Snowlily (Many new updates!!!) 298326071 ~

Last edited by Crystalclaw on February 27th 2013, 20:06; edited 1 time in total
Sagedance
Sagedance
SkyClan Medicine Cat
SkyClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : Herbalist Defined
WarriorPoints : 4637
Female Posts : 54

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 60,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 27th 2013, 19:57

Wait what sin?
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare February 27th 2013, 20:52

Snow, could you change my name from Blazespirit to Phoenixflare? Thanks! Very Happy
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 28th 2013, 11:49

Alright. Crysalclaw has been added to my relationship chart and I have changed the name Blazespirit to Phoenixflare on the chart as well. I have also added a list of Snowily's clan responsibilities and added a bit to the history which is still clearly unfinished. Thanks for reading.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatherpool February 28th 2013, 12:28

Finally reached your goal of 5 likes huh? Well now you should make it 10 since your last one got like 13-14. I like this one better anyway but you have to help me with mine still.
Heatherpool
Heatherpool
ThunderClan Medicine Cat
ThunderClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 6236
Female Posts : 185

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next