Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Kittypets and Rouges join together! - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Kittypets and Rouges join together! - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kittypets and Rouges join together!

+3
Bluetalon
Phoenixflare
Bramblesky
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Kittypets and Rouges join together! - Page 2 Empty Kittypets and Rouges join together!

Post by Bramblesky January 29th 2013, 20:43

First topic message reminder :

lHey!!!

This is Bramblesky and Now the Rouges are asking the Kittypets to join them? What will the kittypets do?

Now since the second- in-command is free, who ever calls it first, gets it. But please leaders and deputies of real clans, please don't take the second-in-command, how bout a a warrior takes it? Thanks, and hope you enjoy!
Rules
No Godmodding
Unable to die
Powers
To kill other cats
And no spamming PLEASE!Smile Thanks

Fill out the forum below:
Name-
Gender-
Age-
Description-
Picture (optional)
Personality-
Kittypet or rouge?-
Siblings-
Crush (can be a rouge or a kittypet)-
Mate-
Kits-
Rank-
Location (Kittypets only, Rouges live in the alley. Close to Kittypets)-

Also rouges may have warrior names, but don't make it like,example, Duskheart look at mine, Stormspot
Mine:
Name- Stormspot
Gender-Female
Age- 20 moons
Description- Strong built she-cat, golden with gray spots and white paws, has beautiful gray eyes. Lean, strong, tall, and very attractive XD
Picture-
Kittypets and Rouges join together! - Page 2 Images16
Personality- Not loving, Very self-mature, playful, and is only loving around crush and mate.
Kittypet or rouge- Rouge
Siblings- All died of hunger.
Crush-
Mate- N/A
Kits-N/A
Rank- Rouge leader
Location- In the alley where the leader is.

Name- Oreo (Becomes a rouge and is called Dusksky)
Gender-Male
Age- 12 moons
Description- White tom with brown splotches, handsome blue eyes, and a brown fluffy tail. Small, Strong, and handsome.
Picture- Kittypets and Rouges join together! - Page 2 Jasper14
Kittypet or rouge- Kittypet, agrees to be a Rouge and soon has a mate and kits
Siblings- None
Crush- Some rouge
Mate- N/A
Kits-N/A
Rank- Kittypet
Location- In a house at the edge of an alley.

Blaze if you join can you be one of there mates?
Bramblesky
Bramblesky
Loner

Custom Rank : Bramble in the Sky
WarriorPoints : 4589
Male Posts : 445

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 10,000

Back to top Go down

Kittypets and Rouges join together! - Page 2 Empty Re: Kittypets and Rouges join together!

Post by Bramblesky February 2nd 2013, 14:03

Stormspot padded up," Hello," Stormspot tried to stay polite, her usual personality was mean and not so loving. She only was loving around Venom," These are the alley cats, and we need some more. We are asking kittypets to join us," Stormspot stopped as she noticed a white and brown tom padded up to them. He was being catious. This was the most handsome kittypet Stormspot saw.

Oreo looked up at Nova,"What are you doing!" Oreo hissed and saw the alley cats. "H-hi I am Or-" Oreo was cut off by Nova's tail slapping across his mouth.
Bramblesky
Bramblesky
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Kittypets and Rouges join together! - Page 2 Empty Re: Kittypets and Rouges join together!

Post by Nyx February 2nd 2013, 14:17

~Don't godmod my character Bramblesky. >.> Making my character slap her tail over his mouth counts as godmodding.~

"What do you think I'm doing?" Nova said impatiently, a hint of a snarl in her tone as she glared at the tom behind her. She looked back down at the new cat that had joined the other one. "Why should I join you rogues? What's in it for me?" She stood then, ignoring Oreo.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38621
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare February 2nd 2013, 14:40

Venom shrugged. "Ask Stormspot," He pointed at her with his tail. "She told me to ask some kittypets to join us. Don't ask me why. I'm just following the orders." He sat down and started casually licking his paw.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7058
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw February 2nd 2013, 21:00

~His name will be Night~

Night walked out of his flap, stretched, and laid his head on his paws.What do the rouges want with us?he thought yet again.

Sharpclaw found a nice piece of steak and sat down to chew on it.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Nightmare
WarriorPoints : 6611
Male Posts : 971

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblesky February 7th 2013, 07:38

"Well you know we need you, and you can help us get into your house... is that what there called, and let us eat some food!" Stormspot meowed in a very low tone.

Oreo never wanted to be a kittypet," I will join."
Oreo saw Stormspot's eyes widen," Very well. You'll be Dusksky." Stormspots mewed
Yes! I am a rouge! Oreo thought proudly.
Bramblesky
Bramblesky
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblesky February 19th 2013, 21:17

Stormspot led Oreo, the new rouge, to the trash can that was used for ceremonies," I will call you Dusksky," Stormspot mewed and the cats mewed his new name.
Bramblesky
Bramblesky
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar February 19th 2013, 21:46

Priscilla looked to her right to see Nova, the house cat next door, was talking to rogues. How gross! Those flea-covered vermin are in my neighborhood! She was about to say something, but stopped herself. I'll wait for them to come to me. she thought angrily.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10183
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 19th 2013, 22:12

"Let you into my house?" Nova echoed, her eyes narrowing. "And why in the world would I help you do that?" Forget this, she thought irritably, they're so dim. The she-cat turned away and leaped swiftly on to the next house's roof, using the large oak as a bridge. Silently, she stalked up the side, heading past the chimney and towards the backyard. Nova's eyes narrowed again when she spotted Priss. "Oh hello," she said, keeping her disdain to herself for the know-it-all she-cat.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare February 19th 2013, 22:57

Venom shook his head (like this ---> -.-) and stepped up to Stormspot. "Are you crazy?" he hissed. "You want us to go into a twoleg den?" Venom shook his head. "No. We can catch our own prey. We don't need to ask a kittypet for some food!"
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 20th 2013, 10:48

Nova glanced behind her. The wind took Venom's voice and carried it to her ears. She twitched her ears angrily, restraining herself from speaking her thoughts aloud. As if I eat that kittypet slop! She hated the common stereotype loners and rogues gave kittypets. Just because they lived with Twolegs didn't mean they were weak, lazy, stupid, or whatever adjectives were used to describe them.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw February 20th 2013, 15:39

Night stood up and stretched, and saw Nova talking to Priscilla.Haven't talked to them in a while.he thought and bounded over, jumped over the fence, and landed beside Priscilla."Hey, do either of you know what the rouges want?"He asked, his voice forced to sound mildly curious.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 20th 2013, 16:12

"They want us to join them," Nova said shortly, turning her head to stare at Night in the eye. "Must've been going to every Twoleg nest that has a cat living in it." The white-and-tabby she-cat snorted contemptuously, and wrapped her tail around her paws. They'd probably be coming to Prissy's house next.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw February 20th 2013, 16:17

"Cool, i guess.I noticed they went to your nest.I doubt you're gonna join them though, right?"He asked, staring back.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare February 20th 2013, 16:20

Venom stepped back and and glared at Stormspot, then looked at Nova. "You heard what I said, didn't you?" He mewed curtly.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw February 20th 2013, 16:24

Night looked at him."Go away, you dumb rogues.Nobody would like to become one of you."
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 20th 2013, 16:34

Scoffing, Nova looked back at Venom in the eye. "Whatever. I don't see why you want to recruit us anyways, if we're just kittypets." She spat out the word scornfully, her claws flexing. She hated being lumped together with the common lazy creatures that lived with their housefolk in the Twolegplace.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare February 20th 2013, 17:31

Venom hissed. "Blame Stormspot. This was all her idea. She was the one who wanted to do all this in the first place. And fine. I won't call you a kittypet." He unsheathed his claws and dug them into the soft muddy ground.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblesky February 20th 2013, 19:16

Stormspot came up and had heard the conversation,' Blame it on me," Stormspot hissed at Venom. Stormspot turned to the other cat," You don't need to come you can stay with those housefolk," Stormspot growled.

Dusksky bounded up to Stormspot and Nova," Huh?" Dusksky still had his collar on and Stormspot gave him a tooth to put on it. Dusksky shook his fur and groomed his chest.
Bramblesky
Bramblesky
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw February 21st 2013, 15:53

Night took a step forward and unsheathed his claws."Go away and never come back, or I'll make you."
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 21st 2013, 16:10

Frowning, Nova glanced at Night. "That seems a little drastic," she muttered. Shaking her head, she glanced at Priscilla. "See ya later, Prissy." The she-cat bounded down the side of the roof, pausing only once on the fence to say, "And hey, you rogues. Just don't bother me again without thinking twice." Nova trotted swiftly though the alleys, heading toward her usual hunting spot. She could do with a squirrel right now...
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw February 21st 2013, 16:13

Night sheathed his claws and stared at Viper."Think twice before coming here again."He meowed, and padded away.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblesky February 21st 2013, 17:21

Stormspot turned to Night before he left," Wait a second," Stormspot growled. "You don't threaten them to leave or a rumor would spread like windire and soon we wouldn't have any more recruitmetns!" Stormspot hsised.
Bramblesky
Bramblesky
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare February 21st 2013, 17:23

~ Are you talking to me or Night? Because it sounds like you're talking to me but you said Night's name... ~
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 21st 2013, 17:38

~What. I thought Night was a kittypet? Cause you're really confusing me. ._.~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblesky February 21st 2013, 17:51

~Uhh I will check....~ ~Ok I will tell you what he is~~ yeah kittypet sorry...~
Bramblesky
Bramblesky
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next