Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Blue Moon Pack [Open to All] - Page 10 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Blue Moon Pack [Open to All] - Page 10 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blue Moon Pack [Open to All]

+13
Gingerlion
Birdstar
Frost
Lightclaw
Bramblesky
Icestar of ShadowClan
Eaglestrike
Blagonet
Phoenixflare
Ren
Nyx
Hazelstar
Scarlett
17 posters

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Blue Moon Pack [Open to All] - Page 10 Empty The Blue Moon Pack [Open to All]

Post by Scarlett January 20th 2013, 22:50

First topic message reminder :

Territory:
Important Pack Events:
The Alphas and Betas are mated pairs. Each person can play no more than 1 high/unique ranking character. If anyone has anything they would like to contribute to the history of the pack or photos please feel free to post them.

Ranks
Alpha Male:
Paladin (DawnStorm):
Alpha Female:
Mara (Snowlily):
Beta Male:
Tenebris (Brightstar):
Beta Female:
Mingra (Hazelstar):
Healer:
Nkri (Blagonet):
Faolan- Trainee (Gingerlion):
Warriors:
Skaarsgard (Blazespirit):
Diablo (Windystorm):
Eros (Spicepaw):
Solleks (Brightstar):
Nati (Snowlily):
Ajax (Snowlily):
Casper (Crowshadow):
Hunters:
Denali (Viper):
Karma (Eaglestrike):
Ren (DawnStorm):
Phaio (Blagonet):
Sora (Brightstar):
Ronan (Windystorm):
Trainees:
Blaze (Icestar of ShadowClan):
Utau (Petalfrost):
Katie (Crowshadow):
Pups:
Drew (Phantom):
Vissa (Sagedapple):
Blade (Sagedapple):
Itala, Lavina & Juno (Birdflight):
Omega Male:
Akiro (Blazespirit):
Omega Female:
Loners:
Hypnos (Lightningstorm):
Nyla (Snowlily):
Ronan (Windystorm):

Relationships:

Sign-up Form:
My Character
Name: Mara
Personality: Loyal to a fault, Honest, Blunt, Quick witted
Crush: None
Mate: Paladin
History: She was born to a rogue wolf who died or illness. She followed the pack around until they no longer were bothered by her presence. Once accepted she worked her way up through the ranks and as she grew improved her skills. once the Alpha before her passed on she quickly took change of the pack.
Picture:
Mara:

Name: Ajax
Personality: Resilient, Strong Minded, Level-headed, Calming
Mate: None
History: Not much is known about him exept that he joined the pack as a pup.
Picture:
Ajax:

Name: Nati
Personality: Brave, Loyal, Honest, Humble, Quite, Intelligent, Confident
History: She was born into the pack and doesn't believe herself to be anything special, though she is quiet strong for her size and is a fierce battler.
Picture:
Nati:

Name: Nyla
Personality: Reserved. Intelligent, Patient
History: Cast out of her clan during a change in the ranks she fled deep into the mountains which became her sanctuary.
Picture:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Snowlily on February 5th 2013, 10:11; edited 52 times in total
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433491
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

The Blue Moon Pack [Open to All] - Page 10 Empty Re: The Blue Moon Pack [Open to All]

Post by Scarlett January 26th 2013, 23:18

"Akiro why don't you take Katie back to camp" Nati said coming out more as an order than a suggestion. "Send for Mara too." She kept her eyes on Hypnos curiously. She wasn't going to take another step closer but her eyes softened.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

The Blue Moon Pack [Open to All] - Page 10 Empty Re: The Blue Moon Pack [Open to All]

Post by Lightclaw January 26th 2013, 23:21

Hypnos flopped onto his side, closing his eyes and yawning. "Mind if I nap while I wait?" He rumbled softly. His eyes were heavy and his body weak from lack of sleep. The large predator was no threat at the moment.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13690
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 26th 2013, 23:22

Akiro nodded. "Come on Katie," He said and raced back to camp. As he raced into camp, he shouted, "Mara! Mara! Nati needs you!"
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7080
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett January 26th 2013, 23:35

Nati just wandered off, looking for something else to do. The stranger had lost her interest as she padded off through the trees picking up random scents and following them through the surrounding area.

Mara got to her feet as Katie and Akiro approached. Her head and tail were held high as she watched them. "What is the meaning of this? All of your disappearing acts and the racket just now..." She said with a hint of a scornful edge.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw January 26th 2013, 23:39

Hypnos was roused from a light sleep when the she-wolf left him. Suddenly a bit startled, he rolled to his paws sluggishly and followed her with curiosity in his big amber eyes. Once near, he cleared his throat louder than he had meant to and shuffled to her side. "So, what's your name?"
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett January 26th 2013, 23:48

Nati was slightly startled by his approach. "What's it to you?..." She responded. Her voice betrayed her curiosity though her ears were resting flat on her head. She watched the wolf for a heartbeat before speaking again "...Nati"
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw January 26th 2013, 23:51

Hypnos grinned lazily and bowed his head a bit. "I'm Hypnos, nice to meet you. Hmm...just curious as to what you were doing leaving little ol possibly dangerous me alone in your territory is all..." He shrugged, eyes holding joking sarcasm.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett January 26th 2013, 23:56

Nati rolled her eyes and scoffed. "Dangerous... As if I couldn't handle you. Besides, it isn't my judgement that you will need to face. You still have Mara and Padalin to impress. Good luck..." she responded jokingly as she padded off toward the packs home.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw January 27th 2013, 00:00

Hypnos chuckled and followed the she-wolf. "I see. Then you're a warrior? I'd like to see what you've got some time." He barked thoughtfully. Rick muscle rippled under his dense pelt as he walked. Although he wasn't trying, his power showed with each step. A laid-back, effortless sort of grace filled each small twitch of a limb. It was obvious Hypnos was a dangerous fighter, but all who knew him would know he didn't enjoy doing much other than sleeping and eating.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett January 27th 2013, 00:04

"Well if you get to close, you may just find out sooner than you think." She warned, still not trusting Hypnos too much. She wasn't afraid though. She knew that soon Paladin and Mara would turn up and set this whole thing straight.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw January 27th 2013, 00:10

The male laughed and shrugged his shoulders. "You'll find I can hold my own. Although, I prefer not to fight. Sleeping and eating are more my game." He confessed. Hypnos the realized he probably made himself seem less appealing as a pack-member and added slowly, carefully "I fight when needed however." Amber eyes glinted cautiously, now wary of making mistakes.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett January 27th 2013, 00:14

Nati had already caught on to his cover up. She just ignored it though as she stopped. "Why on earth would you want to join a pack anyway?" she stated bluntly.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw January 27th 2013, 00:18

Hypnos looked away, eyes suddenly hard and body tense. "Nothing you need to worry about, Nati." He managed a terse smirk and began to slink stiffly away, tail staying stiffly in place as he wrestled his emotions. An irritated snort left his nostrils as he began to subconsciously pace. The thought of his old pack worried and terrified him. Wo knew how they were and what they were up to.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett January 27th 2013, 00:22

"Oh really? You think that this pack is going to take in some rogue who appears to be running from something? And without asking why you would be looking to join the pack?" Nati just padded off shaking her head. "I'd suggest seriously rethinking that one."
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw January 27th 2013, 00:26

"I'm not stupid," Hypnos paused, face shadowed as he dipped it. "I just...I'm not willing to announce it to the world just yet. The Alphas and Betas at least will know." Amber eyes like an inferno, he sat slowly. "Didnt want to attract much attention's all."
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett January 27th 2013, 00:30

"A strange wolf joining a new pack without giving a reason isn't drawing attention? Well you do what you want, I have to get back to camp and finish my duties." Nati padded through the winding underbrush and stopped in her tracks for a moment Secretive little. What was he...?! Ugh... she thought. No stop thinking about it. Forget him. After taking deep breath she entered the clearing.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw January 27th 2013, 01:04

He watched her leave and flopped into the plush grass. Hypnos's weariness finally sank in and he was soon softly snoring. The bear of a wolf was in a deep slumber and relished rest after having gone so long without it. It was one of the things he found he loved most.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett January 27th 2013, 01:27

Should I go back....? Nati looked at the ground shifting her weight between her paws. As she watched her pack mates it was clear to he that none were that concerned, if at all, by her disappearance. She turned and walked back out of the clearing and wandered off, heading north into the mountains.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 27th 2013, 13:32

As Akiro woke up, he looked around. Every wolf was there exept for... Nati! He searched the clearing frantically then ran up to Casper. "Casper, where's Nati?" He asked.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7080
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett January 27th 2013, 14:26

Mara looked at Akiro. Her eyes gave away nothing on her mind. "She's a wanderer. She'll come back when she is ready." Mara was more concerned about the wolves that had been injured and still hadn't been treated. "If you are so concerned take Solleks with you and find her." She added "I'll need the rest here for now."
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan January 27th 2013, 16:03

Blaze paced around camp, trying to keep her muscles thawed from the cold winter air. Maybe she would convince someone to take her hunting later. However, since some wolves seemed to be missing, she decided to wait a little. If a lone wolf launched an attack with most of the camp missing, the pack's home could be taken over.
Well, thats an exteme situation. Still, Blaze didnt want to risk occupying the tasks of a senior wolf.
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4805
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar January 27th 2013, 16:06

(Alot has happened, and I've been busy with Skyclan, so I'm just going to pretend Tenebris and I got back to the camp.... Razz If this is incorrect, please tell me so, and I'll edit my reply!)

Mingra padded into the camp. Now where is that healer? She wondered, searching the camp. She needed something for the raging headache she was experiencing from the bear, and she couldn't take it anymore. She was worried it'd put her in a bad mood, and nobody like Mingra in a bad mood!
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Custom Rank : Skyclan's Leader
WarriorPoints : 7120
Female Posts : 463

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 30,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw January 27th 2013, 16:24

Hypnos awoke with a growling, a barking tummy that demanded food. Rolling to his large paws, he sniffed the ground in search of prey. "I sure do hope it's alright if I hunt...I'm starving." The gray and white wolf rumbled, ignoring his groaning belly.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett January 27th 2013, 20:31

After walking for so long she looked back in the direction of her packs home. From the mountain face it had become so small. Her tail hung low and her head drooped slightly. Her energy was nearly gone and it would soon be dark. She headed toward the base of a large tree and curled up at its base. The temperature was dropping and she realized how hungry she was getting. Sh missed out on the moose her pack mates had brought back and now she sorely wished she hadn't skipped it. She tucked her tail over her nose trying to keep warm.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Blagonet January 27th 2013, 21:10

Mingra seemed to be looking for something. "Ah, Mingra, what do you need? Do you have an injury, a headache, or ate you just looking for someone?" Nkri asked. "If you need anything, just let me know, okay?"
Blagonet
Blagonet
Loner

Custom Rank : Dictator of the UN
WarriorPoints : 6643
Male Posts : 117

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 10,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next