Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

DawnStorm's Choices: Firestar or Crookedstar? (Edition 1) Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

DawnStorm's Choices: Firestar or Crookedstar? (Edition 1) Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DawnStorm's Choices: Firestar or Crookedstar? (Edition 1)

+5
Lunarlight
Auburnflare
Sunbeam
Lightclaw
Ren
9 posters

Go down

Crookedstar or Firestar?

DawnStorm's Choices: Firestar or Crookedstar? (Edition 1) Vote_lcap74%DawnStorm's Choices: Firestar or Crookedstar? (Edition 1) Vote_rcap 74% 
[ 14 ]
DawnStorm's Choices: Firestar or Crookedstar? (Edition 1) Vote_lcap26%DawnStorm's Choices: Firestar or Crookedstar? (Edition 1) Vote_rcap 26% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 19

DawnStorm's Choices: Firestar or Crookedstar? (Edition 1) Empty DawnStorm's Choices: Firestar or Crookedstar? (Edition 1)

Post by Ren January 13th 2013, 17:55

This is the first edition of DawnStorm's choices. So, who is it you like most? Firestar or Crookedstar? Express your opinion!

From now on, I will be doing these choices every 1-2 days. They will
include two or more choices to choose from. In this series, you choose a
favorite/most (insert trait here) and express that in a post on the
thread. Credit to Rosethorn (Forestblaze) for her weekly's. Every time I make a new one, I will announce the winner of the last one in the new topic and I will ask for the last topic to be closed.

Last edited by DawnStorm on January 13th 2013, 20:10; edited 1 time in total
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4378
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

DawnStorm's Choices: Firestar or Crookedstar? (Edition 1) Empty Re: DawnStorm's Choices: Firestar or Crookedstar? (Edition 1)

Post by Lightclaw January 13th 2013, 18:00

Crooked star had better judgement skills and actually went through something more believeable than Firestar. Also, I find that Crooked is way sweeter and thinks more for his Clan. Firestar was to giving and didn't assess as much about others. That's just my opinion though. Crooked star forever!!
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13668
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

DawnStorm's Choices: Firestar or Crookedstar? (Edition 1) Empty Re: DawnStorm's Choices: Firestar or Crookedstar? (Edition 1)

Post by Sunbeam January 13th 2013, 18:32

Firestar, because he went through more and made descisions well. Crookedstar is still awesome, though. Razz
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9630
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare January 13th 2013, 18:50

I agree with Lighty. She took the words right out of my mouth. xD
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14176
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarlight January 13th 2013, 18:53

Firestar, he's much smarter, and made a good leader!
Lunarlight
Lunarlight
Loner

Custom Rank : FINE BULLY ME
WarriorPoints : 8734
Male Posts : 1287

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 13th 2013, 18:57

Crookedstar is more focused and doesn't whine about his faults and problems whereas Firestar tends to try to rid himself of his past and won't own up to the fact he was once a kittypet. I just, UGH! Firestar is a stuck-up.... bleh, I dont even know.... and just think, after Crooked's sad life, he was still sweet and was a nice person whereas you'd think he'd hate the world.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway January 13th 2013, 19:24

Crookedstar. he faced a lot more discrimination as an apprentice, since he was actually kind of scarred for life while Firestar (Rusty then) was just a kittypet. despite his past, Crookedstar is still a great leader and doesn't take it out on others, perhaps because he doesn't want anyone else to experience his pain. Firestar leaps into decisions a lot, because he's possibly overly kind. it puts a lot of strain on his friends and his Clan, though it makes him a hero in the end.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33777
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 13th 2013, 21:03

... Well, I like Firestar better because he went through more desicions than Crookedstar. Though I began to think that he was alive TOO long and he was getting most of the credit.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7058
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion January 13th 2013, 21:53

Crookedstar for sure. He suffered more pain, more betrayal, and more loss. Everything that matters to Crookedstar was in StarClan (except his trusty clanmates) while Firestar still has/had a mate, kits, grandkits, and great-grandkits, and countless kin. Seriously, Erins? Did Firestar deserve all THAT? He saved ThunderClan, of course. But he was too much of a hero! And he lived WAY too long!Besides, what was he to turn ThunderClan into a soft kittypet clan? (no offense)

Crookedstar, on the other hand, had suffered much from being rejected from his mother to losing his last daughter. He had almost nothing left to live for, yet he lived. He had to face a (false) decision that would change his life. But he was betrayed! Everything was taken away from him. He had led his clan fairly. If he had lived, RiverClan wouldn't be living under the pile of bones in TigerClan. Leopardstar was too easily charmed.
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Custom Rank : the only L i take
WarriorPoints : 9380
Female Posts : 1128

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost January 14th 2013, 06:34

Honestly, I think Firestar was boring throughout, so my vote goes for Crookedstar.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25603
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 14th 2013, 07:56

Boring, yes. Very Happy I don't think it's about him being boring though, its more about his traits and actions. And, in my opinion, Crookedstar was more tolerable Smile
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down