Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Tribe of the Burning Embers RPG - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Tribe of the Burning Embers RPG - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribe of the Burning Embers RPG

+8
Frost
Caraway
Nyx
Phoenixflare
Redstar
Illusion
SunFur
Lilacstar
12 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Tribe of the Burning Embers RPG - Page 2 Empty Tribe of the Burning Embers RPG

Post by Lilacstar January 9th 2013, 19:15

First topic message reminder :

What hope is there? The tribe of Burning Embers had been driven out of their camp in a brutal mass killing attack between the neighboring tribes. Stone teller had been killed, kits brutally snatched away from their parents, To-be's slaughtered, Prey Hunters and Cave Guards struck down in a desperate attempt to save cats. In the end, the tiny group of survivors were forced to flee or face certain death.

~NOTE, YOU CAN BE CAPUTERED BY ROAMING ENEMY PATROLS WITH MY PERMISSION!!~

Joining:

Name-
Gender-
Age-
Description-
Rank-

MY CATS:
Name- Fawn that leaps the cliff
Gender- Female
Age- 21 moons.
Description-
Spoiler:
Rank- Prey Hunter

Name-Smoke of the Burning Ashes
Gender- Female
Age- 18 moons
Description-
Spoiler:

PLEASE JOIN! Very Happy

Last edited by Viper on January 10th 2013, 16:52; edited 1 time in total
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5677
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Tribe of the Burning Embers RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: Tribe of the Burning Embers RPG

Post by SunFur January 11th 2013, 20:03

Sun ran faster and faster enjoying the warmth of the sun on her back, She heeled into a a quick stop. Dust scattering around her, she stared at the stunning and suprisingly large venomous cobra that stood up in front of her hissing and flashing off his large neck. Sun hissed and slashed a claw out at it trying to get it out of her way. It spat and opened its mouth showing off its large, sharp, talon like fangs. It lunged at her but she quickly dodged and ran away from it, not wanting to get in a huge fight. She contiued padding along the sand that rippled from the wind gust. She stopped just on a huge sand pile peering out father into the desert, their she saw small blurrs of colours. Could it be? More cats? "Thats impossible! Cats can't survive on their own out here!" I meow in shock my amber eyes large. I stare at them for a while, they might not be able to spot me in the sand. For my coat shines like a mini sun.
SunFur
SunFur
Loner

Custom Rank : The sun survivor
WarriorPoints : 4307
Female Posts : 56

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9000

Back to top Go down

Tribe of the Burning Embers RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: Tribe of the Burning Embers RPG

Post by Phoenixflare January 11th 2013, 21:59

Flash looked up. She saw a golden spot moving towards them at a fast speed. She blincked once. The spot was no close enough to see what it was. It was a cat! A ginger she-cat, to be exact. Flash got into a battle stance, with claws unsheathed and teeth bared.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7080
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar January 11th 2013, 22:45

"INTRUDER!" Fawn yowled, hurtling forward with the speed of a mouse, slamming into the golden she-cat, pinning her down. Since the fight, Fawn had become adjusted to fighting, and she realized what a terrible sight she must be. Dried blood stained her fur, her claws with jagged and missing, her eye swollen and her fangs bloody and barred.
"Who are you?! Are you from the Tribes?!" She snarled, pressing her claws against the cat's throat, her appearance truly fitting the feral cat image.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 12th 2013, 00:40

Flash pelted after Fawn. Fawn slammed into the intruder and the intruder toppled over. Flash raced in and clawed the cat's flank.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar January 12th 2013, 10:39

Lightning ran over to them, his silver pelt shining in the sun. He stood at Fawn's side, snarling and hissing as he waited for Sun's response.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10205
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 12th 2013, 12:03

"What do you want from us, cat?" Flash snarled. She flicked her tail angrily.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by SunFur January 12th 2013, 15:53

Sun gaped at the cats in shock, "I have no 'Tribe' and i mean no harm!" I wince feeling the cut on my flank. I swiftly pull myself out of their grasp and back up at least ten paw steps. My eyes cautious and wide, and my tails slashing side to side. I glance behind my should seeing nothing but desert, i sigh. "And i have no buisness here, i'm just lost and wandering." I say queitly taking another step back.
SunFur
SunFur
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar January 12th 2013, 15:59

~Please post in 3rd person. "she" "her" etc.~

"Well leave us alone!!! Go away and don't come back!!!" Lightning snarled, his claws usheathed.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10205
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 12th 2013, 16:00

Flash's eyes widened. "You're lost too? We were driven out of our homes by two tribes." Her eyes saddened. "We're staying in the desert for now." Flash turned to Fawn. "Fawn, should we accept her into the tribe? We're running low on cats." she mewed quietly.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar January 12th 2013, 16:10

"Huh! I don't believe her! A Kittypet in the desert? With no 'business' here, who just happens to find our camp?! That sounds a little odd." Fawn growled, then mewed, "If you would be nice enough to comply, we would like you to come back to our camp for questioning?" she mewed, but every cat knew that if she refused, she would be taken anyways.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 12th 2013, 16:14

The group padded back to camp, with the strange cat in the middle and the other tribe cats positioned around her. Falcon padded in silence. What Fawn said is true, She thought. How can we trust this cat?
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw January 12th 2013, 16:27

Name- Wolf
Gender- Male
Age- 25 moons
Description-
Spoiler:
Rank- Rogue, but joins.
Other- Knows how to use herbs and is a great healer and fighter.

Name- Fox
Gender- Female
Age- 23 moons
Description-
Spoiler:
Rank- Rogue, but joins
Other- Is Wolf's adopted sister and an amazing hunter.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13690
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftheart January 13th 2013, 13:04

Name- Eagle that Flies; Eagle
Gender- She-cat
Age- 20 moons
Description- Light/dark brown she-cat with brown eyes. White eagle on head, tail, and chest.
Rank- Hunter
Swiftheart
Swiftheart
Loner

Custom Rank : Warrior
WarriorPoints : 4146
Female Posts : 11

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 13th 2013, 16:11

As they got back to camp, they started to question the stranger. "What's your name?" Flash mewed.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by SunFur January 13th 2013, 20:05

Sun listens and stares at the cats around her. "I am Sun, I live alone. And i am no kittypet." She said with a bit of a shaper tone on the last sentence. She could feel blood dripping of the side of her flank. She stared at her cut for a long momment as a flash back of her father came into mind. The strong brown tom was a fighter of some sort, his name was Wave of the large storm. She never knew much of him, But sge remebered the stories her mother told her... She snapped back into life and she felt a wave of bravery flow into her. She was curious as to why they were asking so many questions. Was it the end of the world if she simply left now? But she wouldn't leave now, She had the feeling these cats were not afraid of a challange.
SunFur
SunFur
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 13th 2013, 20:57

Flash nodded. "Why are you here?" She mewed.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by SunFur January 14th 2013, 05:55

Sun looked at the calmer she cat, "I was hunting along side the two legs farm and one ran at me with a big long stick and it tried to whack me with it, so i ran off. I ran into a cobra and got so distracted running away from it i got lost and accidently found your camp." I tell her calmly, really not wanting another scratch anytime soon.
SunFur
SunFur
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 14th 2013, 17:23

Flash slowly pondered this. "Well, it does make sense. But, we don't trust you comepletey, yet."
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblesky January 14th 2013, 19:24

Name- Storm of black clouds
Gender-Male
Age- 18 moons
Description- Dark gray tom (the same as Smoke) with amber eyes

Name- Talon of sharp claws
Gender-male
Age-21 moons
Description- Brown tabby (same color as Fawn) with icy blue eyes.
Bramblesky
Bramblesky
Loner

Custom Rank : Bramble in the Sky
WarriorPoints : 4611
Male Posts : 445

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 10,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar January 14th 2013, 19:26

"Flash. You do not speak for the tribe." Fawn growled, her voice cool.
Stepping forward, she inspected Sun with narrowed eyes.
Looking up at the sun, she turned to the rest of the tribe, and mewed,
"All in favor of keeping Sun here over night for questioning, say I."
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblesky January 14th 2013, 19:28

~am i accpeted?~
Bramblesky
Bramblesky
Loner

Custom Rank : Bramble in the Sky
WarriorPoints : 4611
Male Posts : 445

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 10,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 14th 2013, 19:50

Flash stayed silent. She didn't know what do say.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 14th 2013, 21:55

(What's going on so far? I'm just going to go casual. Also, I forgot what most of the tribe is like :3 Its been so long since I read a warriors book with the Tribe in it, so if I mess up don't blame me XD)

Lily jumped from the willow tree, a large, fat starling dangling from her foamy jaws. The starling's poor glossy feathers were bathed in saliva. Lily dropped the starling on the ground and pounced back in the tree. She snatched another bird that was perching on a branch and dropped in into her little kill pile. She dropped down. Her pile for the day consisted of 3 starlings, 4 regular birds, and one small, small hawk. She had spent the whole day stalking the prey on that tree. Pride gleaming in her eyes, and craned her claws into the soft earth and dug a hole, swiping her prey into the hole. Out of the pile, she snatched the hawk and 2 regular skinny birds and covered up the hole. She would need to make separate trips. She passed the rushing water of the Falls and into the small little camp. It looked pitiful. She placed the prey gently down and bounded back across the clearing.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4400
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 14th 2013, 22:26

~Well, Sun, a rogue cat arrived and everybody is questioning her. We're voting to see if anybody wants her to stay or go.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 15th 2013, 17:22

~ You mean Dawn XD Thanks. Mkay, but where are they debating it? ~
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4400
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next