Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

DF RP: The ShadowClan Apprentices Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

DF RP: The ShadowClan Apprentices Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DF RP: The ShadowClan Apprentices

3 posters

Go down

DF RP: The ShadowClan Apprentices Empty DF RP: The ShadowClan Apprentices

Post by Guest December 18th 2012, 16:47

We'll start off this RP with Feral and Fell recruiting two new ShadowClan apprentices, Illusionpaw and Frostpaw.

Only Phantom and Aere will be allowed to roleplay here, although anyone can roleplay Illusionpaw or Frostpaw if they want.

Here's some more information about the two apprentices!

Illusionpaw- Blue-black tom with silver tipping his tail and paws. His eyes are such a pale blue-gray, they match the color of the mist in the Dark Forest. He has long, strong legs and claws razor-sharp. He's cocky and arrogant, and angers quickly under any circumstances. Always the first to take up a challenge and take the advantage. Ambitious and skilled. Bitter because other cats ridicule him and his sister for being half-Clan.

Frostpaw- Pretty, snow-white she-cat with faint silver tabby markings on her face. A distinctive streak of ash-gray runs from the top of her head to the base of her tail. Her eyes, in stark contrast with her brother's and her pale fur, are a dark, brilliant green-blue. She has a natural lean, long legged figure with claws hooked slightly at the tips. Outgoing, and friendly, she almost never shows her surly side that matches Illusionpaw's usual personality. She is intensely loyal to her brother and her feiry temper is aroused when either of them are insulted. Courageous and wily. Lonely because other cats ridicule her and her brother for being half-Clan.

And I'll start!

Fell shifted her paws, impatience prickling the fur on her back. What in the world was taking Feral so long to get to the Death Tree? Soon, the Clan apprentices would be coming to train, which meant the two possible recruits would be sleeping. Her narrowed eyes swept the misty treeline quickly.

Back to top Go down

DF RP: The ShadowClan Apprentices Empty Re: DF RP: The ShadowClan Apprentices

Post by Redstar December 18th 2012, 16:48

I'll be Illusionpaw!!! Very Happy I'll wait for your permission first, though :3
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10205
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 18th 2012, 17:16

I'll be Frostpaw :3
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4400
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 18th 2012, 22:52

~ Alright! Fell will be training Illusionpaw and Feral will be training Frostpaw Wink ~

"Boo," Feral padded up towards Fell from behind, startling the other she-cat. "Sorry I was late. Phantom was curious about where we were off to." The two of them rarely trained apprentices. The last one Feral had was many many moons ago. He felt a sudden pang of sadness when he remembered how his last apprentice, Mistshadow, had drowned in a heavy flood.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25625
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 19th 2012, 17:38

(Can Frostpaw be Frostshadow when she become a warrior? And when does Frostpaw and Illusionpaw pop in? Haha, I can't remember where we spawn))

It took a while for Frostpaw to sleep. The pressure of becoming a Dark Forest apprentice was getting to her, and she wondered if this was the right thing to do. She wondered if betraying StarClan was worth it. She finally drifted off to sleep, excited to see her brother.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 20th 2012, 00:23

(Em, I don't mind, its a really nice name but I'll wait for Aere's approval first ^^ Illusionpaw can be Illusionflame? Haha I don't know. Dawnstorm, I suppose they don't know about the Dark Forest so it'll start off with them sleeping and suddenly seeing another cat in their dreams. ~
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 20th 2012, 09:09

(Sure guys.(: Phantom's right: If you've read the books, you'd know that most cats don't even know the Dark Forest exists. They don't choose to be recruited. If the DF cats want to recruit them, they just show up in the cat's dreams. And the apprentices don't know that they're meeting a DF cat.)

"Ah." Fell wrinkled her nose. "Figures. We haven't recruited any new apprentices for a long time." Redpaw hadn't passed her final assessment, even though she was given two tries. Her former apprentice just couldn't bring herself to deliver a killing blow. It was a shame too. The reddish tortoiseshell had potential. Fell sighed and stood. "Time to go."

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 20th 2012, 14:59

Illusionpaw yawned. He trained all day, and everone though (random name) Treepaw was better! Illusionpaw was furious. He stomped over to his nest and growled, "I wish I could be the best warrior in ALL of the clan!" He fell asleep son after, frowning.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 20th 2012, 17:20

Frostpaw continued to sleep, but a nagging feeling in her sweet dreams were getting to her. Something was wrong. She didn't fret about it for long, but as the feeling persisted she wrinkled her nose in sleep as it growed to an unmistakeable feeling.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 21st 2012, 23:00

Feral didn't reply. He was already using his mind to search for Frostpaw. When he found hers, he slowly began to dig into her dreams. "Frostpaw..." He whispered as they both woke up in a dark place, just the two of then and nothing else. "You are one of the chosen ones to be part of the Dark Forest... "
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 22nd 2012, 08:50

Frostpaw shrunk down and cowered for a short, frightening moment. "Who...." her voice trailed as everything materialized around her. It was just a dark, open space outlined with fogginess and dead trees. "Dark Forest?" her voice sounded more brave, and less fearful. "Isn't that the opposite of StarClan?" She still shrunk down, but not as much because as she processed everything she felt more powerful already.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 24th 2012, 21:01

"What's so special about StarClan? Just a bunch of dead spirits who send omens and prophecies. They aren't doing much to help the Clans... But the Dark Forest can help you train. To become the best apprentice in ShadowClan. Don't you always hate how Cedarpaw is the best apprentice? It's your turn... And your choice..." The voice replied calmly.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 24th 2012, 21:13

Frostpaw spat and chuckled. "Cedarpaw? I'm already better than that piece of mouse dung! Power over him would be wonderful!" she yowled and chuckled. Frostpaw then glanced around. "Power? My turn? The best apprentice?" she said quietly, a mischievous smile tugging at her lips. "The Dark Forest...... yes....... your right! StarClan is just a bunch of cats worth nothing but mouse dung! I would love to join Dark Forest!" Frostpaw then announced, yowling to the sky, not afraid at what would spawn.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 24th 2012, 22:33

"A wise decision indeed," Feral mused. "Its time for your arrival in the Dark Forest... to meet the others." He drew away from her dreams and waited patiently for her to appear. Fell was nowhere in sight, probably still talking to Illusionpaw. Inside, he felt pleased that there was a new recruit, and a successful one.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 25th 2012, 12:49

Fell shrugged, and closed her eyes. Her mind sought out Illusionpaw's, and she hovered for a moment before pushing herself into the dream. He was fighting another cat in an open field. Another apprentice, by the looks of him. The large golden brown tabby watched approvingly. "Illusionpaw..." Fell murmured. The dream began to lose it's brilliancy and life. The other apprentice's figure blurred as the grass withered and browned. Shadows crowded across the landscape at the presence of a Dark Forest warrior. "Illiusionpaw," she repeated softly. The cat that Illusionpaw had been fighting completely melted away as she took a semi-visible figure in his dream.

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 25th 2012, 13:26

"Wha- Wha? Who are you? What do you want with me?" Illusionpaw asked bluntly. He was tired. He never dreams. He sighed and asked, "Are you Starclan?" He stretched and yawned.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 26th 2012, 12:37

"I'm Fell," she meowed, taking on a more solid shape. "I've been watching all the apprentices while they train." She choose not to answer Illusionpaw's second question immediately. "You've shown more potential to become the best warrior in your Clan, you and your sister. More than any of the other apprentices." Cocking her head, Fell padded closer. "Your Clanmates think Treepaw is better, and they're fools! With the right training, you'll be the best of the best." She paused and sighed. "But StarClan, they can't help you. They just sit in their forever-greenleaf world spewing prophecies and never giving you straight answers. StarClan can't give you the training you need."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down