Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The completely totally awesome party!!!!(must come WITH someone, doesn't have to be like a date) Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The completely totally awesome party!!!!(must come WITH someone, doesn't have to be like a date) Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The completely totally awesome party!!!!(must come WITH someone, doesn't have to be like a date)

+14
Stormheart
Lunarlight
Lilacstar
Sunbeam
Auburnflare
Frost
Caraway
Streamstar
Nyx
Jade
Shimmerpaw
Redstar
Noxe
Bloodpaw
18 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The completely totally awesome party!!!!(must come WITH someone, doesn't have to be like a date) Empty The completely totally awesome party!!!!(must come WITH someone, doesn't have to be like a date)

Post by Bloodpaw October 22nd 2012, 17:01

~ Wave So... this is... you guessed it!!! A PARTY!!!! And to make it fun and slightly awkward, you have to come with someone!!
Hehehehehhehe...... there are as many types of snacks as you can think of, and I"M in charge of the music!!!! EHEEHEEHE!!!! (I have slightly odd taste in music.)

Oh, and NO ONE CAN ASK FORESTBLAZE!!!! Nii-san is being my chaperone. So there! Super Happy

And no one touches the mountain of Blue Raspberry Mountain Dew. That's Nii-san's.

Alright! Let's get this party started!!!~

Cloudsong bounced happily into a large room that was set up for a party. She grinned and pounced up into a chair. "Oh! I can't wait till people get here! I wonder where nii-san is though... She said she would be my chaperone.... I wonder why that was the only way I could get her to come. Oh well! People will be here soon! Until then....." and she pulled a laptop out of seemingly nowhere and started playing on it.
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Custom Rank : Number one princess!
WarriorPoints : 4262
Female Posts : 672

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 12,500

Back to top Go down

The completely totally awesome party!!!!(must come WITH someone, doesn't have to be like a date) Empty Re: The completely totally awesome party!!!!(must come WITH someone, doesn't have to be like a date)

Post by Noxe October 22nd 2012, 17:03

... Is this like an RP? And why is there a random party O.o Anyone can join right?
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13264
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

The completely totally awesome party!!!!(must come WITH someone, doesn't have to be like a date) Empty Re: The completely totally awesome party!!!!(must come WITH someone, doesn't have to be like a date)

Post by Bloodpaw October 22nd 2012, 17:05

~yep! its like a rp! And anyone can come as long as they come with someone, but you could just say something like, *maplestream walked in with viper* and that would count. and i like parties!*
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe October 22nd 2012, 17:08

~ok, so maybe this should be in the RP section?~

Maplestream shoved her sister into the room and dragged a sealsheep in after her. She laughed as she watched the fat rainbow marine sheep flop into Brightstar. "Has anyone seen Cheesestar? She's supposed to bring the cCheetos."
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13264
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar October 22nd 2012, 17:10

"CLOUDSONG WAIT FOR ME." Forestblaze burst into the room and growled, "DO NOT DO THAT AGAIN OR I'LL MAKE YOU CLEAN THE ELDERS DEN TOMORROW INSTEAD OF YOUR WARRIOR DUTIES." she kept roaring random things, and looked to her left, and gasped. There was literally a mountain of Blue Raspberry Mountain Dew. In a glass. She climbed up the diving board and dove in, swimming and drinking the sweet soda at the same time.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10205
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw October 22nd 2012, 17:14

Sparkpaw pushed her sister intoned the party room and removed the rainbow sheep blindfold from her head. "See! I told you its be fun!" She mewed and gave Moonpaw a good shove and walked over to Maplestream. "HELLO!" she mewed as she winked randomly and threw a rainbow at the cat. "IT TASTES LIKE SKITTLEZ!" she yowled in delight.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6184
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw October 22nd 2012, 17:16

~it said member hosted parties, so....~
Cloudsong bounced up from her chair happily. "Yay! You guys are here!!! This will be so fun!!! But.... Nii-san isn't here yet. Have you seen her? Oh wait! Time for music!" She hopped on two paws over to her laptop, and picked it up. She hauled it over to a large table with huge speakers on it, and plugged it in. She unsheathed her claws, and click-clacking noises could be heard. Then, loud music started to play. *Ever on and on, I continue, circling with nothing but my hate, in a carousel of agony till slowly I forget.........* (this song is called Bad Apple) Cloudsong started bopping her head back and forth to the creepy music, and singing along to the song in a high pitched, but good, singing voice.
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade October 22nd 2012, 17:23

Moonpaw looked around "SPARKPAW!!! Where have you taken me???" Moonpaw heard the strange song and creepily bobbed her head back and forth in her creepy nature. "Wow Cloudsong! you have a wonderful taste in song selection!!" she mewed yapping and spilled a unicorn from her tiny bucket and began to do rodeo on a unicorn "Yee haw!!!"
Jade
Jade
Loner

Custom Rank : I AM YOUR MOM.
WarriorPoints : 5578
Male Posts : 223

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw October 22nd 2012, 17:29

Cloudsong smiled creepily. "Really Moonpaw? YAY!!!!" She spun in circles until she was dizzy, and then ran over to the food tables, lurching drunkenly all the while. She happily picked up about 5 pawfuls of candy corn, and poured them all into her mouth. Then she resumed singing, and pounced on Forest, mewing, "Nii-san! You're so mean!" She then realized that she was floating in blue mountain dew, and starting to sink. "SOMEONE HELP ME!!!" she screamed loudly.
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw October 22nd 2012, 17:32

Sparkpaw looked at the cup of Blue Mountian Dew. "Oh." She mewed casually. She went over to a table and scooped up a lawful of round, salty tasting crispy thingss "uh, what are these?" She asked no one in particular.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6184
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw October 22nd 2012, 17:36

Cloudsong stopped screaming and climbed out of the huge cup. "Those are chips, Sparky!!! Aren't they good?!" And with that, she bounced over to her laptop to change the song. With a few pawstrokes, the song changed, the speakers beginning to blare out the sounds of loud drums and guitar. Listen up, there's not a moment to spare. It's quite a drop from the top so how you feeling down there? It's a cold, cruel, harsh, reality, caught, stuck, here with your enemies.....
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade October 22nd 2012, 17:44

Moonpaw swayed her hips to the music and beat hereg with her tip then she looks at Cloudsong. " look at you! You're blue!" she mewed and locked the cats fur the wrong way to dry her off and then her tounge got stuck to the cats fur "My thouge in thtuck!" she mewed desparingly "Halp!" she mewed.
Jade
Jade
Loner

Custom Rank : I AM YOUR MOM.
WarriorPoints : 5578
Male Posts : 223

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar October 22nd 2012, 17:47

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Forestblaze screeched, "SYSTEM OF A DOWN!!! IS THIS A KARAOKE PARTY?! IF NOT I'm leaving with this gigantic cup of Blue Dew!" she yowled, "KARAOKE! KARAOKE! KARAOKE! OR AT LEAST PLAY TENTATIVE BY SYSTEM OF A DOWN!!!" she screamed.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw October 22nd 2012, 17:49

~idiot! It's Shinedown! And the song is called Enemies~
Cloudsong started laughing so hard she shook. "You're stuck to me Moony!!! Ahahahahhaha!!!" She shook herself a couple times, and Moonpaw remained stuck to her. Her eyes widened, and then she smiled creepily. She unsheathed one of her claws, and raised it. "If you can't get unstuck, Moony, maybe I should cut off your tongue?"
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar October 22nd 2012, 18:52

~It says I want System of a Down >.>
OR AT LEAST PLAY TENTATIVE BY SYSTEM OF A DOWN!!!
See?
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw October 22nd 2012, 18:57

~..... Nu!~
Cloudsong jerked herself away from Moonpaw, and her tongue came unstuck. She then hurried over to stand by Forestblaze. "TOO BAD!!" she screeched. "I'm in charge of the music nii-san! Got it?!"
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar October 22nd 2012, 19:01

"We're about to leave the party. PLAY TENTATIVE OR PUT ON THE MUSIC AND I'LL SING!!!" Forestblaze screeched, busting out her microphone, "And ho the heck is this band? Never heard of them."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw October 22nd 2012, 19:05

Cloudsong took out her own microphone. Her voice wasn't as loud as Forest's, but it was higher pitched. She screamed in return, "WE ARE NOT ABOUT TO LEAVE! AND THAT WAS SHINEDOWN!!! AND I'M IN CHARGE!! SO THERE, NII-SAN!!!"
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx October 22nd 2012, 19:57

Brightstar shoved the floppy seal species off of her, scowling. "I dunno," she grumbled. "Did you bring the sushi, or did you let Shamu eat it again?" The RiverClan leader glanced around, trying and failing to ignore the major screech fest going on down by the music player.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38643
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar October 22nd 2012, 19:59

Streamfur entered the party dragging Emberstrike behind her. "Hurry up Ember! We're late!" She was in time to see Moonpaw's tounge stuck on Cloudsong and she laughed.

~I'll be posting for Ember, since she never comes on. I see her every day at school~
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8422
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw October 22nd 2012, 20:05

~ok! sounds fun. glad to see another cat join~
Cloudsong stopped screaming at Forest, and stuck her tongue out at her. She then scampered over to the entrance, where Streamfur and Emberstrike were. "Hi!" she excitedly mewed. "Is there any food you guys want? I'll fetch it from Da Poofy Light!" Forestblaze snuck up behind her, and tossed her out the window. "AHHHHHHH!!!!" she screamed as she flew out the window, landing at Rockpaw's paws that had been stopped by the robotic security system from entering without someone else. While Cloudsong was blinking in shock, Forestblaze grabbed her laptop and quickly changed the song. Hey you, see me, pictures crazy. All the world I've seen before me passing by. I've got, nothing to gain, to lose. All the world I've seen before me passing by.
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar October 22nd 2012, 20:35

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Forestblaze screeched. She picked up Cloudsong and threw her out the window, then started playing, 'ATWA' by System of a Down, but got up to the microphone and started singing.
"Hey you, see me, pictures crazy.
All the world I've seen before me passing by.
I've got, nothing, to gain, to lose.
All the world I see before me passing by..."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway October 22nd 2012, 21:25

~Since Maple brought Bright and Windy, let's just say one of them came with me Razz~

CheeseStar laid out the buffet table with huge catering containers filled with pasta, lasagna, fried chicken and lots of other eats. She set up a fondue stand and tossed Cheetos everywhere. "My cousins!" she cackled with glee as the artificial orange rain sprinkled cheese dust on everyone.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33799
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx October 22nd 2012, 22:58

~We didn't bring Windy. Razz He's Seasheep, and we just created a new species called Sealsheep last Sunday. xD~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38643
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost October 23rd 2012, 01:02

~ Chez, you didn't check your PM D; I invited you on a date for this party! Crying ~

/Phantom runs into a corner and cries/
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25625
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next