Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Price of Power RP - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Price of Power RP - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Price of Power RP

+10
Sunbeam
Legendflower
Wraith
Lilacstar
Lightclaw
Redstar
Shimmerpaw
Caraway
Caligo
Nyx
14 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Price of Power RP - Page 2 Empty The Price of Power RP

Post by Nyx September 29th 2012, 14:01

First topic message reminder :

The Price of Power

The Life-Givers have gotten their vengeance at last. Their arch enemy as retreated deep into the forests, many of their members either dead or scattered. They've won one war, but another one is waiting for them. Now they must follow the mysterious Hunters back to their homeland, Alagaesia.

The Hunters have done their part of the bargain, and now their allies must do their's. Upon reaching the coast of the land where the Life-Givers lived, the war party stole a ship and set off. They sailed for a week, their passage quickened by a Hunter's power over the air.

"We're here at last." The girl's voice was heavy with exhaustion. The moonlight shed over the pebbly beach was not enough to illuminate her face, although her green eyes glowed dimly, cat-like and strange.
"It seems we've landed in a rather isolated part of Alagaesia," began another voice, but it was cut off as a third person joined in. "No. I still remember. We've landed on the land behind the Royal castle." Silence greeted his words.
For several moments, there was only the sound of breathing and the soft scrape of claws on stone. "That's a great advantage. If we're behind--behind-- where no one would expect--an attack." The first girl's voice was hesitant, halting, as she spoke, as if afraid that speaking it out loud would steal that single advantage away from them.
Several nods of agreement, barely visible in the darkness. "I guess the only thing we can do now is... regroup and wait."

More Info about the Groups:

The Royalty:

The Assassins:

The Hunters:

The Soldiers:

The Laborers/Healers:

♦Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions at all. xD♦

Joining:
Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Group:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Side(Rebel or Royalty):[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Primary Power:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

My Characters:
Username: Brightstar
Name: Cadence Dayne
Group: Hunters
Side(Rebel or Royalty): Rebel
Description: tall, athletic girl with dark green eyes and long, glossy black hair and skin that looks tanned year-round. She is strong from her intense training with her fellow Hunters; skilled in the art of archery and a well-known expert with the sword. She is more friendly and trusting then her friends, although she is very observant and can come down harsh when the need arises.
Primary Power: Power negation/augmentation: the ability to cancel or strengthen/weaken others powers
Other: The sword Sala had used was actually Cadence's. It is one of the most valuable swords in the world, made with the best material. Cadence had been in the Life-Bringer's group a decade or so before, but she left mysteriously to join the Hunters. She had accidentally left her precious sword behind, and Sala had taken it up for her own. She has a blood-red capall uisce stallion called Corr. Despite the fact that Hunters do not usually have horses, Corr was given as a gift by Tobias, one of Cadence's best friends when she was 14.

Name: Sala
Group: Life-Givers
Description: athletic girl with strange, unique blue-gray eyes and long brown hair that has a reddish tint under sunlight. Surprisingly strong, she has dry humor and a trademark smirk. Far from being either a girly-girl or a tom-boy, she is something in between--a category all her own. Trained in martial arts and Tae-Kwon-Do, she has swift reflexes and a lot of power packed in her fists. Outwardly, she seems harmless, but on the inside, there's a pit of cold resentment and anger because she was mistreated in her childhood. Sixteen in age.
Primary Power: shape-shifting, specializes in mythical creatures
Other: Honest but easy to irritate, she is outgoing and friendly despite her past. Agile and fast, she is not very strong, but still strong enough to shock others. Was dead and brought back.

Name: Tobias
Group: Royalty/Soldier
Side(Rebel or Royalty): Secretly rebel
Description: tall, dark-haired guy with sea-green eyes. Strong and lean, he doesn't talk much and is kind of the strong-silent type. He is persistent and kind, selfless and loyal. He is one of the higher ranked of the Soldiers, and has a piebald capall uisce called Skata. Adept in the wielding of a sword, he has pretty basic knife skills and hand-to-hand fighting.
Primary Power: No power
Other: N/A

Rules:
-You may only have one power
-Your power must be unique; none may be the same, although can be slightly similiar.
-You cannot be super-powerful, nor can you be invincible
-Godmodding is prohibited
-Fighting over powers is also not allowed. It's petty and unnecessary, and if you have any problems, PM me or try to work it out among yourselves by PM or Chat.
-Enjoy yourself! (;

Other Info:
-Characters who have been in the Shattered Hope RP must rejoin, as some were killed, and some Life-Givers have left their group, etc.
-You may transfer your Death-Bringer character over to the Life-Givers if you wish
-Some of the ranks may have a hold over them from the previous RP
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38643
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

The Price of Power RP - Page 2 Empty Re: The Price of Power RP

Post by Lilacstar September 30th 2012, 21:03

"Can I come?" Temperance asked, looking at Ryder. "I can't just sit here....it scares me." she complained, rising to her feet. Stretching, you could see the similarities between Temperance and Quincy. "I just zap the birds out of the sky! Yummy! Fried chicken!" she joked lamely but she was smiling. Temperance had only just began to recover from the gruesome battle, but she always wakes with a sense of regret. Pain coursed through her, also grief. She remember the terrified look in the boys eyes, but also accusation glowing in them. Shaking her head she looked at Ryder again.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5677
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway September 30th 2012, 21:13

"Yes," she replied, smiling. "Even if we don't have many people, they still eat lots." She chuckled to herself for the first time in a while, and began to lace her boots. Hunting was a great stress reliever. One battle to another, she thought stubbornly, tugging hard at the last knot. Getting to her feet, she unlatched the door and walked out, immediately feeling a cool wind against her face.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33799
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower September 30th 2012, 21:14

No excuses, Chez D:<

Quincy walked back in, the basket hanging from her arm, a smile upon her face like always when she returned from getting berries. "Back!" She said cheerfully, setting down the bag of berries. "So what's the agenda for the day?" Her happiness died down, returning to the quiet, untrusting girl she usually is. Temperance is her sister, but the only thing really similar is their looks. Quincy has darker blonde hair, but that's the only obvious difference. The other ones were like thinner fingers, longer legs, etc. Temperance was more outgoing and sweet, while Quincy preferred to be alone and was somewhat cold, also very untrusting of others. She still had nightmares about the battle, and would wake up sobbing, her pillow drenched with tears. It had taken a while for her to stop screaming, because that woke everyone else up as well. The look of fear in their eyes... sure they were their enemies, but they were still people! Forcing herself back to reality she waited for someone to speak.

I'm trying to be detailed... not very good at it, but I'm trying. I:
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Custom Rank : Blaze
WarriorPoints : 5714
Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx September 30th 2012, 21:41

Tobias frowned, straightening, "I'm not a Hunter. So i'll get the water." The offewas accompanied with a faint smile. He reached forward and picked up the empty pail. The slightest splash inside told him that there was somewaer left, but barely to be of use. Checking to see if his sword was still sheathed at his side, Tobias followed Ryder to the entranc.

"I'll stay behind," Cadence called. "And Quincy, do you mind if I take of some of the berries to make a sauce?" The Hunter still remembered how to make a berry dip that went well with almost everything. For the first time that day" her green eyes were bright with excitement. She had something to do.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower September 30th 2012, 21:46

"Of course not! That'd be great! Will you teach me how to, too?" Quincy asked, happy that she had been able to make her happy. She pulled down her hood, and grabbed a black, elastic ponytail, and put her hair into a fishtail braid. Her black fingernails (she painted them) tapped the table, echoing a little. "I think that would taste delicious!"
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Custom Rank : Blaze
WarriorPoints : 5714
Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw September 30th 2012, 23:10

Eli stood up as swiftly as he sat and nodded goodbye. Sucking in a sharp breath, he let out a soft, sweet whistle that lasted mere seconds. Soon enough, Orpheous, his massive black wolf with eerie pale yellow eyes, and Rama, a rather dark eagle with odd golden eyes were beside him. Eli nodded toward the forest he was heading toward then pulled out a knife from his pocket. Quickly shoving it back into his hoodie while Orpheous yipped excitedly, the boy reached into his bag he carried everywhere and pulled out a small black bow with a silver and black quiver (did I spell that right?) that was full of silver arrows. Slinging both the bag and quiver onto his broad back, Eli quickened his pace and set out to hunt.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13690
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam October 1st 2012, 09:32

Username:Sunbeam
Name: Kennedy
Group: Laborers
Rank: Well known and Respected rebel; the leader of an extensive spy network.
Description: Tall, imposing man with shoulder-length blond hair and peircing blue eyes.
Primary Power: None
Other: Is famous for his resistance against the royalty. Very hard to fool, and is very careful, which is what has kept him alive. Has an extensive network of amateur spies, who are only too happy to report the enemy's where abouts.

Username: Sunbeam
Name: Tom
Group: Escaped the battle; former death bringer.
Side(Rebel or Royalty): Ummm... Rebel?
Description: Has straight black hair with brown eyes.
Primary Power: The ability to freeze

Last edited by Sunbeam on October 1st 2012, 21:03; edited 1 time in total
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9652
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar October 1st 2012, 11:35

Amber woke up on the hard ground, trees surrounding her. She was in the making of weaving mats to sleep on, but they weren't ready yet. She sat up and stretched. Now that they could only hide in the forest, they had to hunt for their food. She took out her switchblade she got from Jake at the battle, and started carving the spear she was working on. She sharpened the point, put it down, then left. She came back with a rabbit, and skinned it, put it over the spitfire, started to make the fire. She went inside their hut (it's nothing but leaves for a roof right now) and started weaving the mats, waiting for someone to wake up.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10205
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw October 1st 2012, 14:50

~Yeah! Best Friends!~

Sapphire rubbed her eyes and looked at Cadence "I hope I never have to take another person's life, or animal." at that same moment Raj let out a small whimper "What is it boy?" she asked the he-wolf sweetly. All she could think was that the wolf was scared that the mention of death had reminded him of the battle. "Jeremy was a Healer, right?" she asked looking away from the furry animal.

Just noticed, I forgot Madison :O

Username: Sparkpaw
Name: Madison
Group: Escaped the battle; Former Death-Bringer Member
Side(Rebel or Royalty): Rebel... I think.
Description: Medium height, brown-haired girl with a short temper. Her dark brown eyes are almost always flooded with anger and grief.
Primary Power: Invisibility; She can teleport, go invisible and so on..
Other: Her temper is now deadly, and more short than ever, she lost her brother and her love in a battle. She has even lost the girl who was like a mother, and had to leave the group she grew up in.

~Yes, I know Gingerblaze has invisibility, but Madison was in the other RPs and I don't want to change her power now.~
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6184
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway October 1st 2012, 15:21

~Sunbeam, I don't think there's really a "leader of the resistance" o.o ~

Ryder hid behind a log, checking the direction of the wind. She smiled; it was in their favour. She threw a pine cone between some trees and some sparrows flew out. She pulled out three arrows and shot them. Two arrows pinned two birds to a tree trunk. She reclaimed her arrows and hung the birds from her belt, silently giving thanks for their lives.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33799
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx October 1st 2012, 16:20

~All Accepted, although Sunbeam, CheeseStar is right and there really isn't a true "leader of the rebellion." Instead, your character could be a well-respected rebel. Smile~

"Sure," Cadence said with a quick grin. "It'll be nice to have some help, with the added bonus of getting others to know how to make a sauce that'll spice up hard rations!" She wiped her hands on a wet towel to clean them, and tied up her long black hair into a simply ponytail. Crossing the room to the bags, Cadence rummaged around until she found the leather pouch she was looking for. It was underneath the quiver of her extra barbed-arrows, and as she moved it aside, it bumped Tenebris's nose. The wolf huffed indigently as he hopped out of the way. "Sorry." The Hunter patted him, stroking his soft black fur as she straightened and returned to where Quincy was standing. "For berry sauce, you can use really any kind of berry. The other things you need are sugar, a bit of lemon juice to make it tart, and just a pinch of cinnamon. I usually store up on plants and herbs like those in my pouch here." Cadence gestured to the small bag as she opened it. "If you don't have those certain ingredients, you can always improvise...." Glancing up, she asked, "Do you want the sauce to be tart or sweet today?"
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe October 1st 2012, 17:43

hey sorry I'm late, can you use my joining forms from SH? Thanks! and Riley has a dun capall uisce (how do you spell that? O.o) named Daly! and Violet died. so yeah
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13264
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar October 1st 2012, 18:08

Temperance sat low in the tall grass, waiting for something decent sized to wander along. " Ugh! This is so uncomfortable! But It would be worth it to catch something huge! I bet everyone, even Cadence, would be amazed at this catch...If I could find something!" but Temperance sat, and sat for ages, blending into her surroundings, her breathing very shallow and rapid. Suddenly, the bushes in the far clearing parted to reveal a large turkey, lawling around lazily. "YES!!" Is what Temperance nearly screamed, but as she shuffled closer, she snapped a twig. The Turkey globbled, and fled, but Temperance, not willing to lose this bird, got to her feet, and chased after the Turkey. Excitement coursed through her, and Temperance sprinted after the large bird, leaping over fallen tree's, dodging bushes and tree's, swerving to avoid crashing. With triumph, she aimed her hand at the bird, and sent a powerful electric wave, killing the bird. Hauling the bird over her shoulder, she trecked back to Ryder, pride swelling off the young girl.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5677
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam October 1st 2012, 21:26

(I edited it.)
Kennedy stode through the streets, toward a meeting place with two of his best spies. They were former assassins, but then they joined the rebels. They had told him via messenger that they had important information. He entered the meeting place, a tavern coped the Dragon. He chose a table in the corner, and waited.
After an hour, it was clear that the spies weren't coming. Kennedy sighed inwardly; more and more of his spies were falling into the hands of the royalty, never to be seen again. It was only a matter of time until one revealed the spy network, and the whole thing would come crashing down.
-----------

Tom woke slowly, and realization hit him like a thunder bolt. The death bringers being defeated by the hunters and life givers, and the frantic flight into the woods with Amber. He sat up gingerly, surprised to find his wounds healed. He tried his power on a branch, which froze. So my power is working.
He saw Amber, and said a cheerful good morning.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw October 1st 2012, 21:43

Eli pulled and arrow back taut on his bow, aiming at a buck a few feet from the tree he was perched in. Orpheous was on the other side of the fragrent, flowery clearing ing which the herd of white-tails were grazing. If Eli missed, the shadowy wolf would catch the deer before it could flee. Rama had left to find smaller prey to kill. Making sure his aim was steady, the tall, well-muscled boy let the arrow fly. It soon found its intended target and sank deep into the neck of Eli's prey. The buck reared up and snorted but soon faltered and flopped to the ground, the light leaving its dark eyes. Sliding down from the oak, the hunter clad in dark black jeans, a leather jacket, combat boots, and a navy blue shirt dashed to his kill , kneeling down to touch the deer's forehead and pray in thanks. After the praying had been done, Eli motioned for Prpheous to help him carry the buck. Shouldering half the weight, he began his way back to camp. Rama circled above them with fish Eli assumed he'd caught from a nearby river.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam October 1st 2012, 22:30

~making a new character.~
Username: Sunbeam
Name: Jacky
Group: Assassains
Side (rebel or Royalty): royalty
Description: Average height with brown locks and soft hazel eyes. Although the looks might fool you, she is a deadly assassain, and none of her targets have ever escaped her ruthless pursuit.
Primary power: She has none, though is an expert at camoflauge and stealth.
Other: Uses knives, daggers, darts, and a variety of poisons as weapons.

Jacky moved through the town. She had recently killed two rebel spies, and had managed to find out that they were nearing their commander at a tavern called The Dragon. That was where she was headed.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar October 1st 2012, 23:03

"Morning." Amber smiled, holding up a mat, "I finished weaving your mat." She looked at the rabbit, seeing it was done. "I caught a rabbit this morning." She put out the fire and got the rabbit. She put if between Tom and her, and said, "You take what you want first."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10205
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam October 1st 2012, 23:18

"Thanks." Tom said, looking hungrily at the rabbit. "Did you see any streams nearby? We're out of fresh water." He shook an empty flask. He cut a piece off the rabbit and stood up." If not, I'll go look for one."
(Is anyone else with them?)
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx October 2nd 2012, 00:43

~Next time, Sunbeam, please wait until I have accepted your character before RPing. Thanks. Smile~

Tobias glanced up from the stream when he heard soft footsteps. It was the hunter boy, with his wolf and eagle. "Hey," the Soldier greeted him as he rose from his crouch beside the river. "Eli, right?" The Hunter had a strange resemblance to himself, which troubled him. Tobias tapped his mouth, whistling a low tune as he retrieved the full water buckets. A muffled sound of hoof eats came from behind Tobias, and Skata's equine head appeared, muzzle slick with water. The carnivorous mare flicked her long slender ears as she regarded Eli suspiciously.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost October 2nd 2012, 01:32

(I'm confused about what's going on :3 Can Hei be good friends with Cadence?)

Username: Phantom
Name: Hei
Group: Life-Givers
Description: A young man with black hair and dark blue eyes. He always wears a mask to hide his face.
Primary Power: Electricity
Other: He favors a grappling hook which he made by himself. It has a sharp blade at the end. He also carries a dagger.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25625
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam October 2nd 2012, 01:52

~so, in the prequel, the Life givers were fighting the death bringers. The life givers then made a deal with a group of mysterious people called the hunters. If the hunters helped the life givers defaet the death bringers, the Life Givers would help them oust an evil king in the hunters home Land. That's what is happening in this Rp. Hope this helped!~
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost October 2nd 2012, 02:25

~ Thanks a lot Sunbeam. Can Hei be a Weapon Master? Like he makes weapons? Oh I forgot to mention that Hei is a very cold-hearted person.~

Hei sat by the door of Cadence's room, one leg spread out casually while the other was tucked close to his chest. He held a sheathed blade in one hand, spinning it every now and then.

"Geez. Where's that brat," He muttered under his breath.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25625
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw October 2nd 2012, 06:01

~Madison is with them, but beware she has a VERY shirt temper as of now.~

Madison saw Tom and Amber and walked over, her feet felt heavy. She sat down beside Amber but turned to Tom "Hello Tom." She practiclly just took a breath. She swollowed to keep the tears down. She managed a emailed when she saw the rabbit. "Uh, do we have any water? My mouth is a little dry." She said to no one in particular.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6184
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw October 2nd 2012, 07:11

Eli nodded slowly, eying Tobias warily. Setting the buck down, the boy shoved his things into his pack. Turning back to the deer, he began to gut and skin it. Looking at the meat-eating horse, he offered it some liver bye setting it on a rock near it. Orpheous and Rama ate some of the organs as well, leaving the meat for Eli to deal with. He pondered drying the meat but decided against it. The wild animals would get to it before it was ready. Roasting it would be a better idea.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe October 2nd 2012, 16:25

~BRIGHTSTARIO are my charries accepted? sorry I don't have time to fill out a form!!~
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13264
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content