Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Great Journey - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Great Journey - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Journey

+9
Legendflower
Windystorm
Spottedpaw
Nyx
Birdstar
Shimmerpaw
Redstar
Caraway
Lilacstar
13 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Great Journey - Page 3 Empty The Great Journey

Post by Lilacstar September 20th 2012, 18:24

First topic message reminder :

This is when the Four clans (Thunderclan, Windclan, Riverclan, and Shadowclan) make the great journey across the mountains! FYI, the tribe will come into the RP! 8D

WELCOME ALL! 8D

Joining:
Name:
Clan/Tribe:
Mate:
Kits:
Other:

My Cats!:

Name: Windstar
Description: Lanky, brown tabby she-cat with small triangluar head. She has a very nimble thin build, and has small but sturdy paws. Windstar has a long, long tail, with dark tabby stripes. She has large ears, and she has rippling brown stripes down her back, up her neck, and to the top of her head. SHe has three markings under her eyes, and her eyes are a brillant amber.
Clan/Tribe: Windclan
Mate: Brightgrass (Large, muscular silver tom with brillant amber eyes, died in the famine of the old forest.)
Kits: Rushwind (Tall, lanky gangly brown tom with silver markings on his ears, tail tip, and paw tips. He has amber eyes) Meadowkit (Small, silver she-kit. Still-born AKA born deadd. D:) Allowkit (small grey tom, alive and fighting for his life while the famine in all the clans Worsens.) and Silvergrass ( Long legged grey-brown tabby she-cat with grey and brown fleckers on her pelt. She has a long thin feathery tail and beautiful green eyes, Medicine Cat)
Other:
Spoiler:

Name: Silvergrass
Description: Long legged, tall, thin grey-brown she-cat with grey brown flecked spots along her pelt. She has a triangular head, and large eyes with slightly large ears. She has a narrow chest, and a long tail with brillant green eyes. She has delicate paws, and long curled whiskers.
Clan/Tribe: Windclan
Mate: N/A
Kits: N/A
Other: Is the Grand-Daughter of Tallstar, and is a brillantly talented Medicine cat. Much like Leafpool. She is kind and timid, and loves to help others.

Name: Stone-Teller
Description: Large, once powerful now age withered, compact brown tom with darker stripes and one mud colored eye and one vivid amber eye. Has powerful shoulders, large paws, and a large head with wide shoulders. He was once a Cave Guard. He has large, long dull claws, and a long scar down his shoulder. He also has a fluffy plume tail.
Clan/Tribe: Tribe of RUshing Water
Mate: N/A
Kits: N/A
Other: IS Stubborn, witty, fierce, but is very protective of his tribe, injuried, and weak. He has a strong spiritual side, and he is very sharp tounged. He is sarcastic, but has a welcoming kind side.

DOnt start RPing unless I accept you please! Wink
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5655
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

The Great Journey - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Journey

Post by Birdstar September 22nd 2012, 20:57

Dawnstar narrowed her eyes and saw the silhouettes of WindClan cats. It was easy to tell they were WindClan for their lithe figures. Once she got closer you could see they hadn't eaten for you could easily count their ribs. "Tigerfang if you want stay here in your home because your home is so safe with Twolegs tearing down the whole forest with absolutely no prey. Go ahead. Become some lazy kittypet with all these twolegs everywhere and starve because of the lack of prey." She hissed matching the venom that was in Tigerfang's voice. "Or you could stay loyal to you clan and find a home with us and go down in history for finding our home. Your choice." She lashed her tail as if a signal that the conversation was over.
Dawnstar dipped her head as she approached Windstar. She carefully kept her green gaze guarded and on instinct she unsheathed her claws. "Greetings Windstar." She mewed dipping her head. Dawnstar gave a small smile and looked around. It was easy to see the other clans territory from way up on the moors. Dawnstar tore he gaze away from the stump filled forest that was once her home and instead looked around for RiverClan and ShadowClan. "There's ShadowClan." She mewed pointing her tail tip at the patrol in the distance that was quickly coming toward them.

Last edited by Birdflight on September 22nd 2012, 21:05; edited 1 time in total
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7787
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 22nd 2012, 21:03

Silvershadow was leaning on Stoneice. Her kits were due any time now. He was worried about her. "Hello Dawnstar, Shadowstar." Silvershadow choked weakly. Stoneice smiled at Dawnstar, but it was hollow. "I hope we'll make it on the journey." And I hope Silvershadow doesn't have her kits on the journey (WHICH SHE WILL The Great Journey - Page 3 1818838577 ) !
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10183
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx September 22nd 2012, 21:09

Frostlily's narrow shoulders were hunched against the wind, taking shelter from Razorleaf. Another elder had died that afternoon, and she suspected that Badgerleap had been sneaking any food he'd gotten to his Clanmates. He'll watch us from StarClan, eating all the mice he can catch. Frostlily's stomach growled at the thought of mice, even though she'd gotten a couple mouthfuls of vole earlier. Her hunch had been right; the Clan had gotten enough food from Sunningrocks to give them enough energy to start their journey with a little more optimism. "I'm glad we still had enough to make travelling herbs," Frostlily meowed aloud, trying not to think about ThunderClan camp.... the place where she grew up... now leaving forever.

"Boo!" Strike jumped and swung around at the sudden exclamation, coming face to face with a pair of mischievous blue eyes. "Stop that," he meowed, with mock severity. "It scares me with how silently you can walk!" Rain purred, her tail whisking back and forth as she playfully stuck out her tongue at her best friend. They were as close as littermates, each having no other siblings of their own. "You never learn," the prey hunter said in amusement, "so I'll keep on doing it until as long as you keep forgetting that only I do that!" Rain laughed again, and sat down beside Strike and Cloud.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38621
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar September 22nd 2012, 21:12

Joining: Rockpaw
Name: Wispshine
Description: A tall, silver tabby she-cat with faded blue eyes and a pawprint on her chest that looks blue on a full moon.
Clan/Tribe: ThunderClan
Mate: Splashtail? (Maybe the Feathertail/Leafpool and Crowfeather type thing?)
Kits: Maybe
Other:
History (It's Long...):

Name: Roar of Mighty Lion (Roar)
Description: A large muscular golden tabby tom with amber eyes.
Clan/Tribe: Tribe
Mate: Anyone?
Kits: Maybe
Other: None

Name: Badgerpaw
Description: A black she-cat with a white stripe running down her back like a badger's.
Clan/Tribe: ShadowClan
Mate: Too Young
Kits: Too Young
Other:
History:

Last edited by Rockpaw on September 22nd 2012, 21:24; edited 1 time in total
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18224
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower September 22nd 2012, 21:14

Tigerfang shut his mouth, but his tail was still lashing. "Hello," He said gruffly, trying his best to hide his anger. Just keep your mouth shut, The tabby sat down, forcing his tail to stop slashing back and forth. His pretty green eyes narrowed, looking at how skinny the other clan cats were. Wow, ThunderClan's actually fairing better than the other cats..
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Custom Rank : Blaze
WarriorPoints : 5692
Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway September 22nd 2012, 21:18

Shadowstar dipped her head grimly as a greeting. "Any idea where to go first?" she muttered, hating not knowing what to do. Or what the result would be.

Runningfire smiled timidly. "Hello, Dawnstar," he managed weakly. "Hi, Shadowstar."
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33777
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 22nd 2012, 21:22

Silvershadow was shaking. She couldn't walk well, which was why she was leaning on Stoneice. "You'll be alright." he whispered in Silvershadow's ear, "You'll be fine." Silvershadow looked at Stoneice. "I hope so." she croaked back, "I just need to lay down." She laid down, and Stoneice laid down beside her.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar September 22nd 2012, 21:26

~ACCEPTED~
Windstar looked Shadowstar and mewed quietly "The Mountains...Silvergrass revecied a Omen two nights ago, tellings us about the mountains, so that's where we go." she declared, before padding over to Rabbitleap, and grabbing Allowkit by his scruff and padded back to the leaders. "Shall we leave now?" she asked, her voice muffled by her sons scurff. Allowkit let out a loud wail of protest, forcin WIndstar to place her son on the ground, and she murmured "Shhh....Little one, come here.." she cuddled him closer to her, her expression soft with affection that hasn't show since Brightgrass's death.

Silvergrass had sat down by her mother, and noticed Tigerfang looking quiet upset. She looked at him closely, and almost wanted to ask him what was wrong. SHe then noticed him staring at WIndclan, and quickly tried to avert his green gaze.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 22nd 2012, 21:33

Stoneice was about to say to wait a while, but Silvershadow stopped him. "Yes. I want to get this over with." she meowed, her voice cracking. Stoneice looked at her with a worried expression, but Silvershadow smiled. He smiled back, but it wasn't a real smile. It was fake. He didn't want to leave. "Let's go, I guess." he sighed, helping Silvershadow up.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower September 22nd 2012, 21:48

Rabbitleap stayed where he was, shuffling his paws. He had no idea what to do now. His whole family had died from starvation, and, being the loner he is, he never really made any friends other than WindStar, and she'd be spending the whole journey with the leaders. He let out a sigh, That's your fault. So don't pity yourself.

Tigerfang noticed the WindClan cat looking at her, and had to look away to hide the blush that was creeping onto his face. She was pretty, but she was from WindClan! Well, we're going to be allies during the journey.. maybe we'll stay that close after? What am I thinking! She's a WINDCLAN cat for StarClan's sake!... She's still pretty. He admitted to himself grimly. Tigerfang looked at the she-cat, bight green eyes narrowing in confusion.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar September 22nd 2012, 23:14

Silvergrass eyes widend when she saw the Tom look back at her, and she felt a nervous feeling worm into her stomache making her throat feel tight. "He's staring at me too!" she felt glee in this but also a tinge of fear. She was a medicine cat! She stood briskly, and padded towards the Thunderclan medicine cat to help him prepare the kits and elders. She flinched as she padded past him, feeling embarrassment making her ear tips hot.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 23rd 2012, 06:13

Swiftshadow looked at Silvergrass "What's bothering you? You look as if someone has watched you make dirt." she said it her wise, Senior Warrior voice. She waited for the cats to get moving, and an answer from Silvergrass.

Splashtail sighed and sat next to Riverstar "What is this journey about anyway?" he asked "Prey shortage doesn't mean we have to move! We don't move every Leaf-Bare." he mewed "You're crazy Riverstar."
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6162
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar September 23rd 2012, 08:38

Name: Swandive
Description: light gray she-cat with blue eyes and darker gray swirls on her pelt
Clan/Tribe: Riverclan
Mate: ~
Kits: ~
Other: ~
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8400
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx September 23rd 2012, 08:58

Frostlily's eyes flashed around when she overheard Splashtail's voice. Her fur spiked, and she snapped, "We don't have Twolegs barging in to destroy our forest and lands every leaf-bare, do we? It's only the beginning of leaf-bare and each Clan is lucky to have two pieces of fresh-kill everyday." You should respect your leader! Those words almost escaped her angry mouth as well, but Frostlily pulled back. She believed that a leader had a right to reprimand their own warriors.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38621
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar September 23rd 2012, 10:41

~Accepted Stream! :3~

Windstar looked at Splashtail and hissed "Easy for you to say! Windclan has taken it much harder than you! We've sometimes had only a mouse to share between the whole clan! And you think your hungry?" she growled, before flattening her ears, and glaring at the tom with dangerous amber eyes. " Just because I'm hungry doesn't mean I can't slam some sense into that mouse-brain!" she then regained her temper, and mewed "I'm going to check with our queen, and see if she's ready to travel." and with that, the skinny she-cat vanished into the crowd of Windclan.

Silvergrass looked back and Swiftshadow, and padded over to her (They should be best friends!) "I had a sign from Starclan...And I think something...is going to happen..." she whispered, before leaving and padding up to Dawnstar and mewing "I see...you don't have a medicine cat. May I help prepare your cats for the journey?" she asked, notcing the difference between the other clans and Windclan, they were slightly better fed, and they still had their powerful muscles while WIndclan had gone gaunt with hunger. Silvergrass peeked a glance at the Thunderclan tom again before switching her piercing glance back at Dawnstar.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 23rd 2012, 10:47

Silvershadow looked up at Windstar as she approached her. "Don't worry, I'm ok to travel." Silvershadow meowed weakly. Stoneice looked at Silvershadow with an uneasy expression, then looked up at Windstar. "I suppose she's ready... Since she says she is." Stoneice sighed.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower September 23rd 2012, 10:55

TigerFang looked at the she-cat, curiousity stinging his pelt even more as he heard 'prophecy'. The muscular tabby Tom walked over, just staring for a second wondering if it was true. "What about a prophecy?" He fought to keep his voice level and not ask anything else. His tail wrapped around his paws neatly, waiting patiently for an answer. "Is it good, or bad?" TigerFang now felt as if he was drowning in water, but it wasn't water, it was fear. What if she saw me training in the Dark Forest and that's why she was looking at me? No, she would've done something by now...
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 23rd 2012, 11:03

Splashtail growled at the WindClan leader "I haven't eaten a morsel for a Quarter-Moon!" He hissed "Keep your mouth shut when you don't know the half of it Windstar."
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6162
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 23rd 2012, 11:08

Stoneice meowed to Silvershadow, "I'll be back." He padded over to Splashtail and spat, "Yeah, I bet that's SO true. I bet that's why you look more well fed than I do, and I've only eaten a few bites of mouse this moon! So shut up and don't talk my sister like that again." He padded back over by Silvershadow and let her lean on him.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar September 23rd 2012, 11:17

Silvergrass rolled her eyes at Splashtail and hissed under her breath so no one could hear "Yeah, that's why you look as fat as a kittypet!" Then she turned and looked at Tigerfang and shrugged " I don't know yet. I just know we're traveling in the mountains.." she said, looking him over with bright eyes. Feeling nervous being by this tom, for any number os reasons she didn't know, she looked away and mewed quietly "I..um need to go check on Silvershadow...." she mewed, looking down at her paws, and shuffling them nervously and then she turned around, hurrying into the crowd.

Windstar flicked her tail but just shurgged and looked closely Silvershadow, her eyes narrowing as she studied the she-cat. "Well, we have to travel anyways. Though you'll need to take it very carefully. We do not want to risk the kits being still-born.." She mewed sadly, her eyes softening. SHe then shook her head, mewed briskly "We'll, you stay close to Stoneice!" and then she turned and padded back to leaders. "Windclan's ready to go!" she ignored Splashtail, and mewed "We should stop at the highstones, and the leaders should try and share tounges with Starclan to see if were going in the right direction!"
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar September 23rd 2012, 11:39

Dawnstar snarled, "Silvergrass I appreciate the help but our medicine cat is over there." She flicked her tail to her sister Flamedance who was talking to some warriors. "Also I suggest you be more respectful to cats in different clans." She added more quietly flicking her tail at Splashtail. (Btw I wont RP Flamedance the whole time)
Dawnstar narrowed her eyes. They were getting absolutely no where with all this fighting. "ThunderClan is ready!" She yowled. Dawnstar looked up at Tigerfang and saw that the tom was looking nervous. I'll keep an eye on him She thought turning to the other leaders impatiently.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7787
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower September 23rd 2012, 11:42

TigerFang tensed in irritation, tail start to flick back and forth slightly. He walked over to the she-cat, pelt pricking. "Tell me the dream, I think I deserve to hear it, I'm going on this journey, too," The Tom stood in front of her, demanding an answer.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar September 23rd 2012, 12:01

"Ok, is Shadowclan and Riverclan ready?" Windstar asked, licking Allowkit. She cuddled the small tom closer, and watched the clans milling around.

Silvershadow looked up at Tigerfang challenge glinting in her eyes, "Why don't you go ask your medicine cat about a sign? Since Flamedance is your medicine cat after all!" she mewed, and then she added "You should go...Dawnstar is looking at you.." She mewed, looking at the tom she then turned and whisked away, noticing her mother's steely stare had also moved on her.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 23rd 2012, 12:39

(*skips time it takes to get here so the rp can progress...*)

Riverstar padded in to the clearing, eyes narrowed. "We're ready." He meowed, glancing back towards his clan.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4013
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway September 23rd 2012, 14:39

Shadowstar's whiskers twitched, her expression bitter. "ShadowClan's been ready for a while," she growled, the hunger and her usual personality making her despicable.

Runningfire shifted on his paws uncomfortably. For the first time in moons he felt the energy to get going. "Let's go, Windstar," he meowed.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33777
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content