Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Power Within - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Power Within - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Power Within

+8
Caraway
Streamstar
Redstar
Birdstar
Nyx
Lightclaw
Legendflower
Shimmerpaw
12 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Power Within - Page 2 Empty The Power Within

Post by Shimmerpaw September 13th 2012, 18:18

First topic message reminder :

Hi! Well, here is another one of my Clan RP's (I really love them) and, here you may remeber my IceClan fellows They are no the IceClan from the site

IceClan Description:

FernClan Descripton/Positions:

Read those PLEASE! I want you to understand the RP, Mooney skips things like those and gets confused, I don't like confusement!

IceClan:

FernClan:

Kay, That's that, Tine for rules ;3

RP Rules!
-No Mating scenes.
-Please don't make your cat "All powerful."
-No making your cat the most beatiful/handsome cat in the woods.
-Powers CAN be the same :3
-Don't kill cat in a border fight.
-No short, useless posts that don't help keep the RP going, or the RP will die quickly.
-If you like the RP I will make a sequel with a EPIC name :3
-Only three cats from IceClan may know about the powerful FernClan.

Okay, Now the joining form...

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Description/Picture:[/b]
[b]Clan and Rank:[/b]
[b]Power(FernClan Only!):[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Trainee/Trainer:[/b]
[b]Mate:[/b]
[b]Kits:[/b]
[b]Other[/b]

My Cats:

Name: Splashtail
Description/Picture: Gray tom with a darker splash like mark on his tail. Oh, and brown eyes.
Clan and Rank: IceClan Deputy
Power(FernClan Only!): N/A
History: He was born in IceClan.
Trainee/Trainer: Anyone :3
Mate: Anyone :3
Kits: Maybe :3
Other Knows about the powers :3

Name: Fawnstar
Description/Picture: Dark brown she-Cat with bright green eyes.
Clan and Rank: FernClan Leader
Power(FernClan Only!): Shape-Shifting :3
History: Unknown :3
Trainee/Trainer: Goldpaw
Mate: Anyone
Kits: Maybe
Other: N/A

]Name: Darkpaw(Darkstream)
Description/Picture: Dark gray, almost black tom with blue eyes.
Clan and Rank: FernClan Trainee
Power(FernClan Only!): Controls air with his paws.
History: NO!
Trainee/Trainer: Colorsong
Mate: Has a crush on Goldpaw
Kits: NO!
Other N/A

Last edited by Sparkpaw on September 24th 2012, 15:47; edited 9 times in total
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6184
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

The Power Within - Page 2 Empty Re: The Power Within

Post by Roguestar September 14th 2012, 06:29

Shadowpool padded from her den, giving a slight nod to Fawnstar. She didn't really feel too hungry, so she just walked over to the shade of a tall tree. Her white eyes looked around, glancing from cat to cat. She slightly nodded to herself, and watched Goldpaw from the shadows. She melted into the shadows, and moved silently towards the trainee. Her cat shaped shadow ran along the clearing, then when she got to younger she-cat, she kept going until she was behind her, then popped up from the shadowy darkness. "Morning Goldpaw," she meowed.

Frozenstream padded from the warriors den, immediately seeing Splashtail and Burningstar talking. She wanted to take a quick walk, so she made sure that no one was looking and walked to the FernClan border, glancing back every two seconds to make sure that no one was following her, and to make sure that no FernClan cats were waiting to ambush her with their mighty powers. When she neared the border, she smelled a FernClan cat. Her eyes widened and she ran up the nearest tree, scared. She let out a squeal, but it was only a whisper, like normal. Her mind flashed back to the day that she had seen the powerful cats. She could tell Burningstar, but they could come and kill her. She stayed in the tree, hoping that the FernClan cat couldn't detect her.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18246
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw September 14th 2012, 06:29

Burningstar shrugged. "I suppose so. I would keep a cat nearby whom is hunting just in case anything happens. You never know with those FernClanners." He rumbled, eyes turning from lazy to fierce. His expression was soon calm once again as he composed himself. The tom still held a grudge for the judgemental Clan because of being casted out with no power. He didn't bother to hold grudges much.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13690
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway September 14th 2012, 15:14

Rainpaw bounced in circles around Dimshadow. "What are we doing today?" she asked, completely awake now. "You said you'd take me to where the Twolegs grow catnip!"
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33799
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 14th 2012, 15:22

~A guy with a Texan accent... <3~
Darkshadow meowed, "Morning, Burningstar." He dipped his head to the leader, then turned to Rainpaw. "Fine, fine, I'll show you! Calm down!" Dimshadow laughed, "We'll go right now."

"Morning, Shadowpool!" Goldpaw meowed. She glanced back at Darkpaw again, then sighed. She looked back at Shadowpool and meowed, "So what's up?"
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10205
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe September 14th 2012, 16:00

~ooh, can I return with Frostpetal as Splashtail's mate? :3 you can use my joining form from the other RP~
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13264
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx September 14th 2012, 16:22

Ravenflight yawned, stretching luxuriously as she padded out of the warriors den. Her dusky gray fur was still a little ruffled from sleep, although her eyes were wide and alert as she approached Burningstar. "Morning," Ravenflight mewed, pausing to flick a scrap of moss of her shoulder. "Can I join a hunting patrol today?"
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38643
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw September 14th 2012, 16:34

"Mornin'. I don't mind." He smiled. "I was just wondering who I should bring." He answered, molten eyes lost as he thought. Who else shouod go? Would they encounter FernClan cats? All this Burningstar didn't know. I miss being just Burningpath....then I could be lazy and sleep in! the leader thought with a purr.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 14th 2012, 17:00

(I wonder where i've heard that before... Razz)

Lionroar sat in camp, stretching out with a loud, comfortable sigh. He'd eaten his share; a rabbit and a mouse, and Sparrowfrost hadn't shown up. Feeling bored, he sat up, tapping his sharp claws on the ground. C'mon, c'mon... He thought, standing and puffing out a sigh.

Sparrowfrost slipped past the entrance to camp, nodding to Burningstar as he passed by. He appeared behind Lionroar, a look of disdain on his face. He quickly put on a bored expression and prodded the giant, furry tom with a claw. It wouldn't hurt much. Lionroar's pelt was thicker than his head.

Lionroar quickly whirled around, a broad grin on his face. "Took you long enough!" He purred, nudging the tom playfully.

Sparrowfrost let out a hiss of annoyance as he was shoved back, quickly regaining his balance. "Watch it, Fal-" He growled, stopping himself with a frustrated sigh. Sparrowfrost closed his eyes to try and think. "Make yourself useful and go hunt. It's the only thing you're good at." He meowed quietly before padding off.

Lionroar flicked an ear. Sparrowfrost was in a bad mood, as usual, but he hadn't meant to knock him around. "Sorry, too strong for my own good." He shrugged, padding up to Burningstar. "Hiya," He grinned. "I was wondering if there was room for me in the next hunting patrol." Lionroar's long whiskers twitched in amusement at his own pun.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4035
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw September 14th 2012, 17:16

Burningstar chuckled at the warrior. "Hey, Lionroar. I think maybe you could squeeze in." He joked, gaze bright now. The tall tom looked at Sparrowfrost and grinned. "I see you acheived bugging him for the day!" The dark ginger warrior observed with great humor.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower September 14th 2012, 17:18

Legendflower scented an IceClan cat, suspiciously close to the border. "Hello," She said calmly, "may I ask what you're doing so close to the border, or are you just on a border patrol?" Her sliky brown tail curled around her tail neatly, her greenish blue eyes staring at the cat in the tree. She was itching to go look for Splashtail, but what would this cat think of that? The only way she'd be able to keep it a secret was by threatening her or killing her, and neither of those were an option. The wind whisked her fur back, violently sending a few leaves down from the surrounding trees, but Legendflower kept her ground.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Custom Rank : Blaze
WarriorPoints : 5714
Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 14th 2012, 17:49

~Maple, You can rejoin Frostpetal, but Splashtail's mate is Legendflower. Sorry, maybe if they break up, I wanna have a battle to end the RP and Maybe have a sequel, and they can be mates in the sequel maybe :3~

Splashtail left camp and raced toward the FernClan border Oh Legendflower, please be here.[/i He thought when he caught a familliar scent he headed toward it "Legendflower!" he burst out with an excited yelp.

Darkpaw looked at Goldpaw "Hey Goldpaw wanna go hunting?" he asked her with a purr, he kept back an affectionate gaze, thinking maybe Goldpaw didn't feel the same about hi. He waited for her response.

Fawnstar looked down at her Clan and purred [i]Strong as ever.
Sh thought and looked at the nursery wishing some cats would move in, she was itching to choose some more trainers to gaurd the camp. (Yes, that's what trainers do. They also fight, so do Hunters) She looked at the Hunters' den then the Trainers'. She saw how full the Hunters den was (Hey look a cat XD) and purred she wondered what her Third-In-Command was up to...
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower September 14th 2012, 18:19

Legendflower looked at the cat in surprise, then looked up at the cat in the tree again, before resting her eyes on Splashtail. "Seems like your Deputy, Splashtail, came to talk to you," She said, hinting to Splashtail that there's another cat, "I'll go." Quickly and gracefully, she ran into FernClan territory, and climbed up a tree, watching the cats from IceClan.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 14th 2012, 18:22

(Who's in the trees? I don't get it, no other cat from the Rp is there.)

Splashtail frowned and looked at Leghendflower then around in the forest "Noone's here!" he called to the she-cat "What do you mean?" he asked.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower September 14th 2012, 18:24

Rockpaw's IceClan character is. ._.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar September 14th 2012, 18:26

Shadowpool looked at Goldpaw. "Nothing much," she meowed in response, then saw Darkpaw headingover. "I guess I should let you two talk..." she mewed, then melted into the shadows. She moved away and went towards Fawnstar. "Morning Fawnstar. How are you this day?" she asked, still watching Goldpaw and Darkpaw.

Frozenstream heard the FernClan cat and was about to leap down from the tree when she heard a familiar voice. Spashtail! What's he doing here? she wondered, but stayed in the tree, watching what was going on, but stayed hidden. Why would Splashtail be happy to see a FernClan cat? Her eyes narrowed in suspicion. She watched as the cat darted away. She leaped from the tree. "Why were you so 'happy' to see that 'Legendflower' cat? What is going on here?" she raised her voice to a normal cat's voice. Her pelt started to rise some.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18246
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 14th 2012, 19:18

Lightningstorm wrote:Burningstar chuckled at the warrior. "Hey, Lionroar. I think maybe you could squeeze in." He joked, gaze bright now. The tall tom looked at Sparrowfrost and grinned. "I see you acheived bugging him for the day!" The dark ginger warrior observed with great humor.

Sparrowfrost paused, his ears flicked back towards the voice of his leader. He glanced back, a bored and slightly irritated expression on his face. "Oh, him? He's not even done yet." He puffed, his tail lashing as he sat down.

Lionroar shrugged, chuckling. "His own whiskers bug him!" He meowed, giving his brother a teasing look.

Don't speak to Burningstar about me like that, mouse brain! Sparrowfrost thought, narrowing his eyes. He puffed out a breath. That idiot stresses me out too much for me to think straight...

Lionroar purred. "Anyway, I better go before he starts ripping out fur." He meowed, making his way to the patrol with his tail curled.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4035
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 14th 2012, 19:59

Goldpaw froze. Darkpaw...! What should I say...? What do I do- Be cool. She thought. She padded over to Darkpaw and meowed sweetly, "Hi!" She tried not to sound too affectionate, but failed. She sounded too sweet, showing that she liked him.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway September 14th 2012, 20:21

Rainpaw bared her fangs in a teasing way, wiggling her whiskers. "Let's go then! I like how catnip smells."

Pinemist cleaned herself, licking her paws until the fur stood on end. She searched for Neverblue, sniffing out her scent. She reached her den and poked her head in. "Hello? Neverblue?"
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 14th 2012, 21:07

"No eating the catnip!" Dimshadow laughed, then turned serious, "Really. Don't." He padded through the forest and found a patch of catnip in a Twoleg's backyard. "Now, don't go back there if there is a dog or another cat." Dimshadow meowed, "And be stealthy and careful." He silently padded into the garden, got a clump of catnip, then came back, "You try." he meowed.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway September 14th 2012, 21:18

Rainpaw sniffed the catnip, finding it very pleasant. She padded slowly and softly into the garden, picked up one or two plants, and scurried back. "How was that?" she meowed hopefully.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 15th 2012, 06:16

Splashtail looked at Frozsnstream "I-i wasn't, Frozenstream. She is Second-In-Command there and I wanted to make sure that's FernClan would attend the next gathering." He lied. The lie didn't show in his voice "Now go back to camp and I want you to lead a hunting patrol by the Forever Path." He mewed.

Darkpaw heard the affection in her voice and his eyes widened and a grin snick up on him. He asked again "So, hunting?"

Fawnstar saw Shadowpool "Good morning Shadowpool, I'm well thank you. Now, I was thinking that I would choose my Trainees and a Trainer for a Trained, do you approve Shadowpool?" She asked hopping down from the BushRock. (LOL.)

Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 15th 2012, 08:15

"Um.... yeah. Sure." Goldpaw said coolly. She padded alongside Darkpaw.

"Great! You got it your first time. That mean's you will will be a great medicine cat one day." Dimshadow purred, "Let's get back to camp."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 15th 2012, 08:26

Darkpaw mewed, "Great, come on." he began toward the camp entrance "Fawnstar, we're headed to the woods forhunting!" he called to his mother and she nodded to him still looking t Shadowpool. He padded toward the woods the forest stretching way out in front of him the smell of fresh-kill was mouthwatering, then he scented IceClan by the border. Eh, This isn't a border patrol, what do I care. He thought, Darkpaw was known to be carefree and was always giving his duties to other Trainees, except Goldpaw. His mother held this trait as a Trainee too, but she had grown out of it, so the Clan expected this from Darkpaw.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar September 15th 2012, 08:39

Colorsong yawned as she padded out of the hunter's den. (Can she train one of the trainees?) "I'm going hunting." she meowed to Fawnstar. Right now she was a white cat with one black paw (left front paw) and a black tail tip. Her eyes were the color of honey with little green specks. "Do you want to come with me?" (Can they be sisters?)
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8422
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway September 15th 2012, 08:48

Rainpaw grinned (Cheshire cat The Power Within - Page 2 1818838577 ) and began to walk back to camp. She felt something sharp on her pad. "Ow!" she cried. A large thorn had impaled itself in her paw. She whimpered.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content